Anybody tried or use CBD regularly?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
198 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '19        #1
1347 page views
38 comments

Shenanagans 
Props total: 3492 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
Anybody tried or use CBD regularly?

Anybody use CBD on the regular? I just started and it definitely helps me sleep. I was wondering if anybody has any experience with it. Any suggestions on quality brands or reviews on how it worked for you.

I got some concentrate for vape carts that works. I saw some flowers but I haven't tried them yet. I order mine from this site bc local places weren't any good
visit this link https://cbdhemp.direct/

I'm waiting for the flowers. Should be here in a few days. I got

Super sour x space candy

White cbg

Silver Haze
+4   

best
worst
38 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #2
HugheStone 
Props total: 10076 10 K  Slaps total: 2281 2 K
I tried these before and it did help me sleep.

1 month ago '20        #3
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 42208 42 K  Slaps total: 4338 4 K
i tried the "GREEN CRACK" CBD delta 8 from a dispensary down in florida........i like them id probally order online

1 month ago '17        #4
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24294 24 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
I tried em but it's difficult for me to smoke and not get high so I don't mess with em too tough.
+8   

1 month ago '21        #5
JayMurdoch 
Props total: 5198 5 K  Slaps total: 547 547
 zackattack said
I tried em but it's difficult for me to smoke and not get high so I don't mess with em too tough.
This. Smoking and not getting high sucks. I find myself angry at the fact, every time i've tried it.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #6
HitmanBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 8427 8 K  Slaps total: 745 745
I do, cbd hemp flower. I like Electra, it's like 19% CBD.
Not a trump fan, but trump legalized the ability for cbd hemp flower to be shipped through the mail, in 2016 I believe. I always appreciated that.
Its not supposed to get you high, but it helps with sleep, pain, inflammation, etc. I work 3rd shift, so when I had no weed, this helped me sleep consistently. Even if you smoke it, it'll take about 10 minutes to actually start having an effect on your body. It can be very harsh on the lungs. You can also mix it with indica weed strains to get an extra indica effect. My mother has cancer, it relieved her post chemo and chemoradiation side effects.
+7   

1 month ago '11        #7
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 47720 47 K  Slaps total: 35511 35 K
Junkies always want to use this bull Sht to get high I hope this fu*king plant goes extinct. Off the of the fu*king earth. And I’ll go to the seed vault and destroy them too. No more weed int world and the world saved. If I had a time machine I’d go back to when weed first grew and put weed k*ller and destroy that sh*t fu*k weed

1 month ago '19        #8
Shenanagans  OP
Props total: 3492 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 awww said
Junkies always want to use this bull Sht to get high I hope this fu*king plant goes extinct. Off the of the fu*king earth. And Ill go to the seed vault and destroy them too. No more weed int world and the world saved. If I had a time machine Id go back to when weed first grew and put weed k*ller and destroy that sh*t fu*k weed
Cool story bro
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #9
HugheStone 
Props total: 10076 10 K  Slaps total: 2281 2 K
 awww said
Junkies always want to use this bull Sht to get high I hope this fu*king plant goes extinct. Off the of the fu*king earth. And Ill go to the seed vault and destroy them too. No more weed int world and the world saved. If I had a time machine Id go back to when weed first grew and put weed k*ller and destroy that sh*t fu*k weed

+5   

1 month ago '17        #10
DirtyTorta 
Props total: 5303 5 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 awww said

+7   

1 month ago '18        #11
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 31991 31 K  Slaps total: 1785 1 K
 awww said
You should get help you base head.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #12
MMA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3446 3 K  Slaps total: 219 219
Gotta go full spectrum CBD and yeah it’s great. But if they p*ss test you at your job probably not worth the risk. Adaptogens are the truth not the pill form the powder. I wasn’t drinking for 3 years and was big into eastern medicine etc. And I felt great. But that got old and now I drink heavily at least once, whenever I do drink. Not gonna cap.

I don’t get p*ss tested but if your gonna buy CBD gotta go full spectrum IMO.

Last edited by MMA; 05-18-2021 at 12:10 AM..

1 month ago '17        #13
Drewsmit 
Props total: 19052 19 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
 TheLuminousOne said
You should get help you base head.
Awww youse a basehead
whys your face red?
Man you was-ted!
+2   

1 month ago '21        #14
maybehood 
Props total: 457 457  Slaps total: 92 92
sh*ts broken for me. But I remember mixing cbd weed with actual and getting blowed
+3   

1 month ago '18        #15
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26178 26 K  Slaps total: 1908 1 K
It has to be mixed with the real deal.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #16
Supreme7 
Props total: 5553 5 K  Slaps total: 880 880
Great post. I like it helpd me quit thc for a while..

1 month ago '16        #17
StoicThePoet 
Props total: 2105 2 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 MMA said
Gotta go full spectrum CBD and yeah its great. But if they p*ss test you at your job probably not worth the risk. Adaptogens are the truth not the pill form the powder. I wasnt drinking for 3 years and was big into eastern medicine etc. And I felt great. But that got old and now I drink heavily at least once, whenever I do drink. Not gonna cap.

I dont get p*ss tested but if your gonna buy CBD gotta go full spectrum IMO.
Three years is a long time. Were you bored one day and started again? What made you stop in the first place?

1 month ago '09        #18
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42327 42 K  Slaps total: 7906 7 K
fu*k nah
+1   

1 month ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 72998 72 K  Slaps total: 20231 20 K
 JayMurdoch said
This. Smoking and not getting high sucks. I find myself angry at the fact, every time i've tried it.
Like fu*kin a hoe but cant nut cuz the pu**y whack

1 month ago '06        #20
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151300 151 K  Slaps total: 16138 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I vape it 4x's a day. Everyday

1 month ago '06        #21
Mintz 
Props total: 1932 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64
How's the delta 8 thc? I wanna try it but I don't understand it....how is it like thc but not?
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
Demonmarcus 
Props total: 5274 5 K  Slaps total: 286 286
If you actually blow heavy don't waste your time or money on cbd
+2   

1 month ago '06        #23
Malcolm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12433 12 K  Slaps total: 1205 1 K
 Mintz said
How's the delta 8 thc? I wanna try it but I don't understand it....how is it like thc but not?
This is what I had. They told me it was legal and had small amounts of thc. I got a minor buzz but it was more frustrating than anything because I'm waiting for a high that never comes. Mixed it with some wax I got and it didn't smoke half bad though. I got nice and toasty off that. I understand it's not for getting high but I can't deal with smoking and not feeling it
+1   

1 month ago '15        #24
XanMarino 
Props total: 706 706  Slaps total: 25 25
 awww said

never fails
+2   

1 month ago '16        #25
Drewmap 
Props total: 443 443  Slaps total: 19 19
Na that sh*t is like vegan weed

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  26
Joel Embiid's reaction when Simmons passed up wide open dunk
132 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Kevin McCall gets ready to throw hands on the Kraig Smith podcast
40 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
188 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
257 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy