EAGLES GANG: White Ryan Joined The Mob...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '05        #1
762 page views
24 comments

JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68246 68 K  Slaps total: 2857 2 K
EAGLES GANG: White Ryan Joined The Mob...

...it aint no replacin' him. n*gga step up, we just macin' em placin' 'em in funerals - defenses turned aroused to Big Philly - nobody come off like Howie Diddy.

Washington Football Team's all-time sacks leader Ryan Kerrigan joins Philadelphia Eagles

Four-time Pro Bowl edge rusher Ryan Kerrigan, the Washington Football Team's all-time sacks leader, announced Monday that he is signing with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Kerrigan, 32, was a first-round pick by Washington in 2011 and played the first 10 years of his NFL career for Washington, racking up 95.5 sacks and 147 quarterback hits.

He started just one game in 2020 and played 38% of the team's defensive snaps -- by far the lowest of his career -- but still had 5.5 sacks and five tackles for loss.

Kerrigan has 13.5 career sacks against Philadelphia, tied (Dallas Cowboys) for his most sacks against any one team.

"I know I probably wasn't your favorite player over the past decade, but Eagles fans I'm fired up to be playing for you guys now! LFG!!!" Kerrigan wrote on social media.

Kerrigan joins a defensive end rotation in Philadelphia that includes Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett and Josh Sweat. He'll be playing for new defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon, who is expected to ask his linemen to read and react more, in contrast to former DC Jim Schwartz's constant attack style.

"They've got Brandon Graham and Derek Barnett, guys who are entrenched and are bona fide studs in this league," Kerrigan said of the Eagles. "But I know they rotate their guys a lot. Whether I'm a starter or a reserve, I still imagine I'll get a lot of playing time. That was a big thing for me."

Washington had left the door open for a possible return, according to a team source. But it also has starting ends Montez Sweat and Chase Young, and it drafted two more in William Bradley-King and Shaka Toney.

Washington also has two other young ends in James Smith-Williams, a 2020 seventh-round pick, and Casey Toohill. The team wanted to see how its young ends had developed before exploring a legitimate reunion with Kerrigan.

In January, Kerrigan told ESPN, "I always envisioned playing my entire career here."

But he said by season's end -- and as a pending free agent -- he had grown used to the thought of playing elsewhere. He remained confident in his ability.

Kerrigan said the chance to play Washington twice did not factor into his signing with the Eagles.

"No, not at all," he said. "I'm not like, 'Oh, I've got to get revenge.' Get revenge on Washington? The place has been so good to me. No, that wasn't a thought at all."

visit this link https://www.espn.com/nfl/ .. delphia-eagles

Birds of Prey

@mwtx @Eagles All Day @stashsoprano @MANNYSOSA @JohnnyCage202 @smokinthe420 @slipnslide85 @Thanos @215Philly @TheChampIsHere! @droid3000 @Pope Francis @Chiddy @Big Ross @Jumbo Rondo @batmanwithprep @goodkidmadworld @Ricky Retardo @papadonna @gunits50cent187 @Michael @moe4484 @dblock187s @livewire93 @DatVABoy @ptwist @VicDutch @Slymm @ezduzit @OldMoney @Doe Stacks @Shizzy @StateProperty88 @jj01 @rippac4 @JustVibe @NYSTATEOFMIND @Con-Con @Loco Poe @Dmdst215 @young mad @Evil G @Jet Jagu4r @alejandrososa @NHtown @Kobane @tdub-zr0

Let 'em keep sleepin' on us...

+23   

best
worst
24 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20764 20 K  Slaps total: 1723 1 K
Glad they somewhat addressed LB this off-season. Team has always been about the trenches and usually forget about the center of the defense.

On another note... Would love to get Jamal Adam’s/Derwin James/Honey Badger type in the future. Our team thrives when there is a Dawkins/Jenkins all around the field.

Last edited by ptwist; 05-17-2021 at 04:09 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '05        #3
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 ptwist said
Glad they somewhat addressed LB this off-season. Team has always been about the trenches and usually forget about the center of the defense.

On another note... Would love to get Jamal Adam’s/Derwin James/Honey Badger type in the future. Our team thrives when there is a Dawkins/Jenkins all around the field.
Leave Howie a voicemail my G...

...I’m mean, as long ask you’re askin why not hit him for a cool million?

...”and hey would it k*ll you to get us another Reggie White?”
+2   

1 month ago '05        #4
 Notpapi said
Eagles the home of the pedos
Can Dak actually walk again or nah?

Asking for a friend...
+1   

1 month ago '06        #5
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3715 3 K  Slaps total: 801 801
Let's get it!!!! Big move, I still really want a CB tho... Howie better not neglect our secondary once again... For now let's rejoice

+2   

1 month ago '07        #6
 JohnnyCage202 said
Leave Howie a voicemail my G...

...I’m mean, as long ask you’re askin why not hit him for a cool million?

...”and hey would it k*ll you to get us another Reggie White?”
On the real our front 7 been solid the last few years even with Carson’s struggles. So they’re doing something right w/ cheap linebackers.

Skilled positions like Corners and Wideouts are hit and miss the past decade. But like every team (outside of the Bucs) this year, there’s always holes or soft spots on the teams.

But like I said, a solid safety will cover a lot of blemishes in the defensive backfield just as a strong o line can make up for a lack of separation by receivers.

Last edited by ptwist; 05-17-2021 at 05:44 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '05        #7
 Notpapi said
Do you have a pro bowl QB?

Ask for a friend....

Yes...

...yes, we fu*kin’ do.

+2   

1 month ago '16        #8
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 77598 77 K  Slaps total: 8303 8 K
The systems.

1 month ago '04        #9
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18360 18 K  Slaps total: 765 765
This better not be no Orlando-Scamd*ck situation
+1   

1 month ago '05        #10
rippac4 
Props total: 6830 6 K  Slaps total: 296 296
I fu*ks with this one. Could be like us signing Chris Long a few years ago.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #11
 slipnslide85 said
This better not be no Orlando-Scamd*ck situation
Never seen a team sign and dump such a hoe in my life. Dude went on Undisputed like a scorn trick bragging how their first pimp treated him better than the last.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #12
mwtx 
Props total: 21353 21 K  Slaps total: 3624 3 K
That’s cool and all but I hopefully there’s plans to make a move for a cb. I know this is just a 1 year deal but still..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #13
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 12630 12 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
We Dem Boyz

1 month ago '09        #14
Jet Jagu4r 
Props total: 1110 1 K  Slaps total: 24 24
Solid signing... could fit a Chris Long type of role.
I knew he’s been on the Redskins for a grip, didn’t know he lead the franchise in sacks tho.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #15
13th East 
Props total: 5693 5 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
Kerrigan washed

1 month ago '05        #16
 13th East said
Kerrigan washed
Was that you I was just playin?

+3   

1 month ago '18        #17
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26136 26 K  Slaps total: 1905 1 K
All damn day

+2   

1 month ago '12        #18
13th East 
Props total: 5693 5 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 JohnnyCage202 said
Was that you I was just playin?

Lol na champ, but Kerrigan is jive washed tho my man
+1   

1 month ago '07        #19
young mad 
Props total: 23181 23 K  Slaps total: 1261 1 K
Dope pickup..I always respected homie when we played them. He’s a tough cat..happy to have him
+3   

1 month ago '13        #20
Pope Francis 
Props total: 14051 14 K  Slaps total: 3107 3 K
Love this guy.. always was an Eagle k*ller
+2   

1 month ago '17        #21
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 150890 150 K  Slaps total: 54679 54 K
 Loco Poe said
Let's get it!!!! Big move, I still really want a CB tho... Howie better not neglect our secondary once again... For now let's rejoice

We did Ryan dirty. We could've brought him back if we really wanted to and it's a shame he didn't cross the 100 career sacks with us, I think he's like 5 away. Hope y'all enjoy him and I hope he balls out for y'all @
+1   

1 month ago '17        #22
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 150890 150 K  Slaps total: 54679 54 K
 13th East said
Lol na champ, but Kerrigan is jive washed tho my man
I disagree. Put him in the right spot and he's gonna produce.

1 month ago '10        #23
smokinthe420 
Props total: 15418 15 K  Slaps total: 6119 6 K
Welcome to the gang

Let’s go!!!!!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
52 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+143online now  19
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
97 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+128online now  16
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy