Olivia Dope shares why she left SEE THE THING IS (More Joe Budden fu-kery)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1033 page views
29 comments

Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40381 40 K  Slaps total: 3191 3 K
Olivia Dope shares why she left SEE THE THING IS (More Joe Budden fu-kery)

I was going to catch up on all this Joe stuff, but it’s to much. Also everyone is coming up saying their side, it’s looking super horrible for Joe.

Seems like all his dirt is coming up right now

This must be where it happened

The Reddit page

visit this link https://www.reddit.com/r/ .. BuddenPodcast/

Last edited by Blafy; 05-17-2021 at 12:45 PM..
+2   

best
worst
29 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Kevin Hart

Last edited by Blafy; 05-17-2021 at 11:01 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
Rory x Mal ($2 I’ll name this response later)

This video may not stay up for long

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Joe responses

4 weeks ago '20        #5

When they all came back, but it was not all good

4 weeks ago '20        #6

Is this the episode where everything started to fall???

Last edited by Blafy; 05-17-2021 at 10:23 AM..

4 weeks ago '20        #7

I know there are 100 Joe Budden threads but here is 101

Lmfao

Well Olivia Dope just posted her side of why she left about 2hrs ago. I wish their was just 1 official Joe Budden thread we can all stick to

Last edited by Blafy; 05-17-2021 at 09:04 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 4611 4 K  Slaps total: 787 787
These people really dont realize how expendable and unneeded they are. Dont sign the contract if you dont like the wording. Joe has always been a narcissistic weirdo I wont ever feel bad to other morons who sign to him and are unhappy with a contract they signed yrs ago

Last edited by Jalen Hoes; 05-17-2021 at 09:03 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44693 44 K  Slaps total: 4378 4 K
 Jalen Hoes said
These people really dont realize how expendable and unneeded they are. Dont sign the contract if you dont like the wording. Joe has always been a narcissistic weirdo I wont ever feel bad to other morons who sign to him and are unhappy with a contract they signed yrs ago
They had percentage pay... They all should have been getting the same info, at the same time, thing is they wasnt getting the info, and put their trust in Joe until he started talking all the big money being generated, and they likely didnt realize the numbers were off until then.

Then they finally get the books, and notices a 400K short somewhere, meanwhile the staff on salary were getting raises and etc... Which prompts the "re-investment" argument, and "parts to the whole" rhetoric, which they suggested but didnt formally agree upon.

Thing is, it's unspinnable... he promised to fix it, obviously lied or hasnt done so in good time, and they further pressed him abt it. That's not a partnership, thats worker sh*t... The 400k should have been accounted for, salary work is already in the tuck, percentages though, they all should collectively have that info at the same time, and had the same problem and solution for it.

Somewhere sh*t changed from the "handshake deal" like trust they had to the "its only business" sentiments they have towards each other now, but the damage is done.
+5   

4 weeks ago '09        #10
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42232 42 K  Slaps total: 7896 7 K
Can I get stamps or cliffs for the Olivia dope sh*t...ion want to listen to the bi*ch for 20 minutes
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 4611 4 K  Slaps total: 787 787
 Sinamatik CFR said
They had percentage pay... They all should have been getting the same info, at the same time, thing is they wasnt getting the info, and put their trust in Joe until he started talking all the big money being generated, and they likely didnt realize the numbers were off until then.

Then they finally get the books, and notices a 400K short somewhere, meanwhile the staff on salary were getting raises and etc... Which prompts the "re-investment" argument, and "parts to the whole" rhetoric, which they suggested but didnt formally agree upon.

Thing is, it's unspinnable... he promised to fix it, obviously lied or hasnt done so in good time, and they further pressed him abt it. That's not a partnership, thats worker sh*t... The 400k should have been accounted for, salary work is already in the tuck, percentages though, they all should collectively have that info at the same time, and had the same problem and solution for it.

Somewhere sh*t changed from the "handshake deal" like trust they had to the "its only business" sentiments they have towards each other now, but the damage is done.
Mistake number one is trusting Joe Budden. Mistake number 2 is signing a contract you dont agree with. Mistake 3 overprojecting your value. Now they have the ability to make deals and market themselves leys see what they do with it. Maybe Rory can call Elliot up again..

4 weeks ago '04        #12
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15741 15 K  Slaps total: 3042 3 K
I read this as Joe Bidens
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #13
 SpunkyXL23 said
I read this as Joe Bidens

+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #14
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42601 42 K  Slaps total: 3378 3 K
 59fifty said
Can I get stamps or cliffs for the Olivia dope sh*t...ion want to listen to the bi*ch for 20 minutes
Joe told her he only hired her to fu*k her.
(It was downplayed with uncomfortable laughs)

multiple edits and cuts in the show because joe kept making advances and inappropriate comments towards her like “your top doesn’t look like your single”

Joe went in the back to ask here if she’s okay, after looking visibly uncomfortable. She said yes, moments later back on air joe asked her for a hug and was rocking his hips while hugging her.

She felt s*xually harassed and uncomfortable as an employee and didn’t speak up for herself causing her to have a heart to heart with her daughter letting her know if she ever feels uncomfortable to speak up and she feels her brand is now tarnished.

Ps: she’s gonna sue
(she didn’t mention it though, but has an argument that smells like a case)

Last edited by Inspires; 05-17-2021 at 10:34 AM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #15

Joe Budden no jumper episode that happened last week

Last edited by Blafy; 05-17-2021 at 10:45 AM..

4 weeks ago '15        #16
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49887 49 K  Slaps total: 2870 2 K
 Sinamatik CFR said

Word. Joe said in that freaking second video that they get a percentage of what the podcast nets. They absolutely need to be able to see the accounting and the breakdown to see if what he’s saying it nets is official. This nucca needs his a*s whooped.

This was my first time watching that sh*t up above. This nucca on crack.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 05-17-2021 at 03:17 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
Hot 97 reaction to mal and Rory firing

4 weeks ago '20        #18
Power 105 reaction to Mal and Rory firing

4 weeks ago '20        #19

Full episode if you want to watch

4 weeks ago '20        #20
Charlamagne mentioned that Joe would bring it all down years ago

4 weeks ago '20        #21
I am posting all the videos if you want to listen or save to watch later

4 weeks ago '20        #22
Episode 437 when Joe fired Mal and Rory

4 weeks ago '15        #23
MuchMusic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 65755 65 K  Slaps total: 14614 14 K
None of this looks good for joe. The industry trying to destroy how again. I hope he survives
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #24
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44693 44 K  Slaps total: 4378 4 K
 Jalen Hoes said
Mistake number one is trusting Joe Budden. Mistake number 2 is signing a contract you dont agree with. Mistake 3 overprojecting your value. Now they have the ability to make deals and market themselves leys see what they do with it. Maybe Rory can call Elliot up again..
the agreed to the contract, percentage of profit fluctuates... the needled moved more than they were privy to. Thats why i said it was flawed from gate with them even having to request info from "his people" if they are in a percentage based contract... all the accounting documentation should have been just as accessible to them as it was to Joe.

n*gga was simply shortin n*ggas due to the fact they didn't check him on the bullsh*t from the jump. He kept sweepin it under a rug til the dirt was too much to hide.

You can't call me a partner, short me 400k or whatever, tell me you gonna fix it, meanwhile everyone else gettin raises and vacationing while i'm still not gettin a str8 answer on how did 400k or whatever i'm owed, became something i'm owed.

These n*ggas need to either throw hands like savages or finally have a grown man talk abt the sh*t, without the cheerleaders around helping sway the conversation.
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #25
Melissa

This is the episode, this was before Brilliant idiots was making videos

It’s a way older than 3 years ago

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Article inside The Wire - Method Man a*s Randy's Dad???
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Y'all Remember They Told Us This Dude k*lled Himself
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
78 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy