Its Offical Bitcoin Will Dump Heavy

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+81  97
105 replies  @sports

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 month ago '04        #1
9761 page views
175 comments

Ace2125  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 5403 5 K  Slaps total: 972 972
Its Offical Bitcoin Will Dump Heavy

Elon Musk is keeping up his Bitcoin FUD to help his friends get a better deal on BTC and scare people away into a sh*t coin like DOGE. He went on a podcast to say telsa may sell all its BTC after he made a 5x his money buying BTC. I expect DOGE to pump soon while BTC dumps. Buy the dip and ride the trend. Its a billionaire's game now soon becoming if not a trillionaire game

source- visit this link https://www.bloomberg.com .. itter-business
+55   

best
worst
175 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Agent Vakabon 
Props total: 7192 7 K  Slaps total: 336 336
I'm not BTC maxi but if this isn't manipulation, I don't know what is. He could start plugging ADA and it would still be fu*k Musk

Like OP said, hop into Doge for a potential but the fact it's dipping too means you should be cautious. Him attacking BTC over centralization after having bigged it up and talking about helping develop Doge screams of complete bullsh*t and hypocrisy. People don't like uncertainty and his flip-flopping when he's supposed to be a genius is gonna lift the veil

Also, weak BTC is terrible for the majority of the market as we can already see

Last edited by Agent Vakabon; 05-16-2021 at 03:22 PM..
+38   

1 month ago '05        #3
projectd06 
Props total: 27408 27 K  Slaps total: 6846 6 K
This been a billionaires game the entire time though, whoever created these coins had 1st buy on all of them at the lowest price possible before anyone could get in. Tulips were for the wealthy as well but the average man was also trading them because money was being made.

Doesnt mean the average man cant make good money off of it, but this has always been a billionaires game. New money was made, and old money grew.
+47   

1 month ago '15        #4
cookie1200 
Props total: 586 586  Slaps total: 103 103
fu*k elon madd my bro loolse 750k on crypto he was up 1milly
+35   

1 month ago '08        #5
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15324 15 K  Slaps total: 2241 2 K
Well we got ladies on here who only buy btc because bsc/eth shots coins dump. Wonder how their btc bag looking?
+2   

1 month ago '08        #6
koopa24 
Props total: 4645 4 K  Slaps total: 1446 1 K
I keep saying this every time he sh*ts on a crypto buy it up bc the pump will always be bigger than the dump
+21   

1 month ago '16        #7
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14819 14 K  Slaps total: 1612 1 K
Stop it, if you know nothing about the market stop fudding and saying why it dumped

Elon aint dump sh*t, we been long overdue for this. Its healthy and was coming anyway.

Bitcoin hasn't looked healthy in a while and I been saying we're going to 42k for a while check my posts

It's completely fine.

Anyways, buy some $BUY.

Held up strong barely dipping at all (from .16 to .15)

This will be at a dollar very soon.

edit: we are already back above .16 smh, this coin is green on the day!

The strength of $BUY is nuts. We close this hour above .16 we are going to fly.

Last edited by MulaAve; 05-16-2021 at 04:16 PM..
+19   

1 month ago '04        #8
Ace2125  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 Agent Vakabon said
I'm not BTC maxi but if this isn't manipulation, I don't know what is. He could start plugging ADA and it would still be fu*k Musk

Like OP said, hop into Doge for a potential but the fact it's dipping too means you should be cautious. Him attacking BTC over centralization after having bigged it up and talking about helping develop Doge screams of complete bullsh*t and hypocrisy. People don't like uncertainty and his flip-flopping when he's supposed to be a genius is gonna lift the veil

Also, weak BTC is terrible for the majority of the market as we can already see
How is BTC terrible for the market? it is literally the most consistent crypto and is exposing fiat since its release
+5   

1 month ago '16        #9
 koopa24 said
I keep saying this every time he sh*ts on a crypto buy it up bc the pump will always be bigger than the dump

Elon said he wasn't paying $50k per BTC so he trying to shake even more weak hands out.

BTC is going to boom soon.
+11   

1 month ago '04        #10
 MulaAve said
Stop it, if you know nothing about the market stop fudding and saying why it dumped

Elon aint dump sh*t, we been long overdue for this. Its healthy and was coming anyway.

Bitcoin hasn't looked healthy in a while and I been saying we're going to 42k for a while check my posts

It's completely fine.

Anyways, buy some $BUY.

Dude why you so mad at me?? It is mainstream news saying Elon is dumping on BTC because of this propaganda of energy use. I also follow your telegram saying to go long on BTC, so maybe you don't know nothing about this market either
+7   

1 month ago '17        #11
Its 
Props total: 17123 17 K  Slaps total: 1566 1 K
Perspective a motherfu*ker
Bc was 40k in February
And Doge had went to the moon and rocketed up to like 8 cents
At the time, but were at all time highs
Now they're back to earth at 44k at 45 cents lol
+13   

1 month ago '16        #12
 Ace2125 said
Dude why you so mad at me?? It is mainstream news saying Elon is dumping on BTC because of this propaganda of energy use. I also follow your telegram saying to go long on BTC, so maybe you don't know nothing about this market either
Bro mainstream news know jacksh*t about crypto

Elon know jacksh*t about crypto

These people did not get rich off crypto, I don't care about what they have to say. Elon is brilliant but has looked fu*king stupid this week as far as crypto is concerned.

CNBC n*ggas don't even know what a blockchain is, what mainstream news channel is an authority on crypto?

FUD FUD FUD

ignore the noise. And I don't use telegram big bro, but if they're saying long BTC I'd listen to that versus the news.

And nobody mad at you but there's no need to spread FUD. Make a thread telling n*ggas to buy the dip, not spreading fear. By JUNE 16th, any and everyone reading this will regret not buying the dip.
+8   

1 month ago '20        #13
Agent Vakabon 
Props total: 7192 7 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 cookie1200 said
fu*k elon madd my bro loolse 750k on crypto he was up 1milly

This is why I was telling folk to hop out of Doge. Most folk don't know when to get out. To be up a mill means buddy must have got into some cryptos dirt cheap. When you make bank off of dust, there needs to be a point where you say "whatever can't go on forever has to stop"

Ace2125 said
How is BTC terrible for the market? it is literally the most consistent crypto and is exposing fiat since its release
I said weak BTC is bad for the market as in crypto market. When BTC dumps, (almost) everything else follows
+14   

1 month ago '04        #14
 MulaAve said
Bro mainstream news know jacksh*t about crypto

Elon know jacksh*t about crypto

These people did not get rich off crypto, I don't care about what they have to say. Elon is brilliant but has looked fu*king stupid this week as far as crypto is concerned.

CNBC n*ggas don't even know what a blockchain is, what mainstream news channel is an authority on crypto?

FUD FUD FUD

ignore the noise. And I don't use telegram big bro, but if they're saying long BTC I'd listen to that versus the news.

And nobody mad at you but there's no need to spread FUD. Make a thread telling n*ggas to buy the dip, not spreading fear. By JUNE 16th, any and everyone reading this will regret not buying the dip.
I'm not trying to go back and forth with you about this because I agree with you that Elon and the news don't know about BTC. But if you are that ignorant to listen to them like most people are around the world then this will affect BTC. I never said BTC is over because I said to buy the dip in BTC in my original thread post. Read my thread post before you say I don't know about something
+4   

1 month ago '19        #15
MapleSyrup 
Props total: 1104 1 K  Slaps total: 244 244
Elon is clueless or acting clueless. Lets see how this all develops...
+7   

1 month ago '12        #16
Binds 
Props total: 9849 9 K  Slaps total: 821 821
Lol ok sell then. all my n*ggas who want to be paid know what to do

your loss
+9   

1 month ago '16        #17

Whales eating

Ace2125 said
I'm not trying to go back and forth with you about this because I agree with you that Elon and the news don't know about BTC. But if you are that ignorant to listen to them like most people are around the world then this will affect BTC. I never said BTC is over because I said to buy the dip in BTC in my original thread post. Read my thread post before you say I don't know about something

propped.

Make sure u buy some $BUY $VRA $MITX for ya troubles brotha
+11   

1 month ago '15        #18
cookie1200 
 YoungRay20 said
Well we got ladies on here who only buy btc because bsc/eth shots coins dump. Wonder how their btc bag looking?
Hes talking bout u @

I know a guy who just bought 1 btc 65k cash , he must be hurt right now man losing 20k in 1 week he boughy the top damn

Last edited by cookie1200; 05-16-2021 at 04:13 PM..
+11   

1 month ago '04        #19
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 8263 8 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
I'm keeping btc eth while loading up on future coins matic, ada, link and algo. I am avoiding meme coins because they don't stay at the top for a while.
+8   

1 month ago '17        #20
Its 
Props total: 17123 17 K  Slaps total: 1566 1 K
 MulaAve said

It's completely fine.

Anyways, buy some $BUY.

edit: we are already back above .16 smh, this coin is green on the day!

The strength of $BUY is nuts. We close this hour above .16 we are going to fly.

Do you know a place or 3 where they can be purchased?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
infam0uskills 
Props total: 14063 14 K  Slaps total: 811 811
i got some friends that had some btc on some accounts/wallets during the runs of 2017 that they totally forgot about.

they had about $6k worth of btc at the time, I offered them $2k cash and had em send the btc to my wallet.

This was when btc was sub $30k a coin, they be asking for the sh*t back all the time now
+9   

1 month ago '15        #22
cookie1200 
@ pu**y a*s n*gga u probably loss alot moneg right now bi*ch a*s n*gga

Me I'M STILL IN THE GREEN BUT WITHOUT THIS DIP I WAS SUPOSSED TO BE X3-X5
+4   

1 month ago '11        #23
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30674 30 K  Slaps total: 8404 8 K
 cookie1200 said
@ pu**y a*s n*gga u probably loss alot moneg right now bi*ch a*s n*gga

Me I'M STILL IN THE GREEN BUT WITHOUT THIS DIP I WAS SUPOSSED TO BE X3-X5
I'm all in on Doge right now.

1 month ago '15        #24
cookie1200 
 Joseph said
I'm all in on Doge right now.
Now you switched up hahah pu**y a*s n*gga

U was talkin mad sh*t now u up on sh*tcoin lmae a*s n*gga

Bet u was gettin yo sh*t snatched at lunch break in highschool everyday sucka
+6   

1 month ago '05        #25
BurninLz 
Props total: 12223 12 K  Slaps total: 783 783
and i will gladly buy your paper handed coins. Weak hands fill our pockets.

Last edited by BurninLz; 05-16-2021 at 04:17 PM..
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  48
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  22
Image(s) inside Jun 15 - Juneteenth about to become a federal holiday
123 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+97online now  15
Video inside Bill Maher vs Kevin Hart
214 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Image(s) inside To the brother who told us about Shib god bless you!
86 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy