May 16 - Coca-Cola stops caffeinated drink in N.America

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+44  52
119 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '15        #1
2683 page views
68 comments

People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x160
Props total: 136347 136 K  Slaps total: 17110 17 K
May 16 - Coca-Cola stops caffeinated drink in N.America

Co said on Friday it would stop its caffeinated drink in North America, an item it dispatched with exhibit a year ago as it drove into new refreshment classifications.

The choice comes as a piece of the organization's transition to smooth out items and spotlight on its quick refreshments as buyers get a greater amount of its conventional soft drinks and seasoned shining waters really of the pandemic.

"Our technique is centered around scaling large wagers across a smoothed out portfolio ... As we scale our best developments rapidly and viably like AHA and Coca-Cola with Coffee, we need to be disciplined with those that don't get the footing needed for additional venture," an organization representative said.

Coca-Cola Energy will stay on racks in different pieces of the world, the organization said.

Coca-Cola actually holds a larger part stake in Monster Beverage Corp (NASDAQ:MNST), one of the top caffeinated savor producers the United States.

Adversary PepsiCo (NASDAQ:PEP), meanwhile, has inclined up its quality in the class with the acquisition of Rockstar Energy, dispatch of fruity kinds of Mountain Dew and another variant focusing on morning purchasers.

On Thursday, PepsiCo disclosed a commercial to advance its new beverage Mtn Dew Rise Energy highlighting NBA star LeBron James, a previous Coca-Cola endorser for almost twenty years.

Coke Energy, made with guarana concentrates and B-nutrients, was dispatched in the United States early a year ago in various flavors, bundled in a smooth case to pull in its young client base. It had a higher caffeine portion and cost beyond what an ordinary jar of pop.

CEO James Quincey has prior said the organization is centered around effectively changing brands to more "impressive" brand names utilizing a staged methodology and is amplifying rack space with new item dispatches to drive development.
visit this link https://www.dailystockmar .. nk-in.html?m=1
+2   

best
worst
68 comments

4 weeks ago '10        #2
lltreyll 
Props total: 3697 3 K  Slaps total: 1233 1 K
Soda is toxic, and so are "energy" drinks.

All that is completely unnecessary.

I didnt need anything but some water to make this in less than 8 hours today.

+17   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24453 24 K  Slaps total: 7581 7 K
 lltreyll said

What's the screen shot of?
+7   

4 weeks ago '11        #4
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 153916 153 K  Slaps total: 21568 21 K
great, now cut the sweetener content

Last edited by Sin; 05-16-2021 at 10:10 PM..
+9   

4 weeks ago '20        #5
Ball Man 
Props total: 3853 3 K  Slaps total: 266 266
fu*k these soda's never really understood how peeple can put that sh*t in their body on the daily...
+8   

4 weeks ago '11        #6
darealvelle 
Props total: 17678 17 K  Slaps total: 811 811
 Ball Man said
fu*k these soda's never really understood how peeple can put that sh*t in their body on the daily...
Sweets in generally, but nothing wrong with drinking a soda every now and then.
+10   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
Ball Man 
 darealvelle said
Once you cut all that sh*t out, you don't even crave non of that garbage any more...
+20   

4 weeks ago '20        #8
Ninjahood 
Props total: 1334 1 K  Slaps total: 160 160
Monster zero is great....10 calories for one whole can.
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29366 29 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
 darealvelle said
yeah every once in awhile i'll enjoy a cane sugar coke after breakfast. goes nice after eggs and chorizo or eggs and turkey/pork sausage mix. haven't had it in awhile tho. but nothing hits after that breakfast like that drink.

never drank an "energy" drink in my life. sounds disgusting i live in miami tho we got caficito which puts energy drinks to shame.
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
The Professor 
Props total: 482 482  Slaps total: 17 17
 Ball Man said

Drank a soda for the first time in a looooong time yesterday at work, lunch was provided by my employer, so I went with it.

Felt like junk afterwards.

Soda doesn't go down so subconsciously like it used to as a kid, but then again I never drank sodas on a big level then either.

The occasional Chek soda here and there, but that's about it.

I'm about to quit fast food soon too, I've been done with this sh*t, but somehow got back on it the past couple weeks

Damn McDonald's app and Wendy's 4 for 4, I swear I'm done

Last edited by The Professor; 05-16-2021 at 10:47 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #11
Ball Man 
 The Professor said
Drank a soda for the first time in a looooong time yesterday at work, lunch was provided by my employer, so I went with it.

Soda doesn't go down so subconsciously like it used to as a kid, but then again I never drank sodas on a big level then either.

I'm about to quit fast food soon too, I've been done with this sh*t, but somehow got back on it the past couple weeks

Yeah I'm in the same boat... I stay away from sweets and when ever I actually do indulge in soda or sugary sweets for whatever reason, I find myself feeling drained and having low energy.

Last edited by Ball Man; 05-16-2021 at 11:02 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #12
lltreyll 
Props total: 3697 3 K  Slaps total: 1233 1 K
 imthatinfamous said
What's the screen shot of?
Cashing out what I earned with DoorDash for the day.
+10   

4 weeks ago '07        #13
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 78947 78 K  Slaps total: 8339 8 K
read this twice and can't find a reason

10% of the population has diabetes, but sugar flows freely

what common ailment is coming from caffeine?

a better question is, where does the caffeine in soda come from?

and who profits?

then i found this

looks like soda drinkers are caught in a geopolitical chess game

Most of the caffeine in soft drinks comes from factories in China.

Naturally extracted caffeine is burned out from heated-up coffee beans. But most of the caffeine used in soft drinks is actually synthetically produced in Chinese pharmaceutical plants. After visiting one of these plants — the world's largest, in fact — Carpenter can only describe it as "sketchy."

+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11076 11 K  Slaps total: 991 991
 Sin said

i only drink the Vitamin Water ZERO's --- cuz of the 0 sugar, 0 calories - and they dont use the fake cancer substitutes -- i've always avoided the sh*t with the cancer chemical sugars or flavors.

when i drank energy sh*t i drank coffee, tea, or a natural energy drink like the low cal 0 added sugar acai 1
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
 lltreyll said
Cashing out what I earned with DoorDash for the day.

are you in cali or nah?

i've seen prop 22 boosted my folks thats been doing it

4 weeks ago '04        #16
 Ball Man said

the whole american system diet is ran around poisons - even the meat has chemicals and pharmaceuticals that other countries dont allow --- which works in hand with our bogus medical system designed to push pills and do expensive surgeries because people are clogged with cholesterol and toxins
+6   

4 weeks ago '21        #17
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 3337 3 K  Slaps total: 434 434
 The Professor said

Honestly, I've been eating junk food my entire life.

I've never been fat, but then again I've been working out since...I was like 7?

I switched to Coke Zero after I hit 202 lbs (I'm 5,9 and these aren't roid muscles) because my abs started disappearing.

It's all about balance and not punishing yourself for enjoying things you have a taste for.
+4   

4 weeks ago '14        #18
breezeus313 
Props total: 6657 6 K  Slaps total: 420 420
I cut wayyy back on the pop and just started drinking more
After a while I noticed I had a lot more energy my blood pressure was lower than usual. If I’m craving something sweet, I would make a smoothie
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 16096 16 K  Slaps total: 9497 9 K
 lltreyll said

Soda isn't toxic and neither are energy drinks. lol
if you don't like them fine, but words have meaning, and with the words you are using you are 100% wrong.

4 weeks ago '17        #20
TeamBrinkz 
Props total: 3695 3 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
 Ball Man said
Once you cut all that sh*t out, you don't even crave non of that garbage any more...
I think it depends on the person, i've gone on a run cutting them out several times and always end up coming back to them....... I just enjoy soda. Mountain dew specifically. If mountain dew didn't exist I could have cut soda a long time ago because I don't really rock w/ any others like that.

4 weeks ago '15        #21
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 18185 18 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
I almost forgot america and the uk have that huge sugary drinks and sugar flavored lard squares addiction problem. I am 31 now I have only drunk carbonated water, water, and tea for nearly half my life now and once in awhile natural juices�� i fo make lemonade occasionally but it’s not really popular here in Japan and when I do its with barely any sugar.

4 weeks ago '18        #22
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38124 38 K  Slaps total: 3330 3 K
I drink water. Used to drink a 2 or 3 litter of whatever in a day, no problem. Drink it flat and stale. Sugar addiction is real and you won't know until you stop. Soda is poison.
+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38124 38 K  Slaps total: 3330 3 K
 DavidTheMan said
Soda isn't toxic and neither are energy drinks. lol
if you don't like them fine, but words have meaning, and with the words you are using you are 100% wrong.
Hardly has water in it. They put oil in it. You're drinking oil. And dye. And the worst type of sugar made. And salt, so that your thirst isn't quenched. Zero benefits. Sounds toxic to me.
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #24
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6555 6 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
 Sin said

Man haven’t had a Snapple in a min
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
ladondaddy 
Props total: 7440 7 K  Slaps total: 848 848
n*ggas need to stop drinking all this bullsh*t. Water, beer, and bolthouse 100% juices only. Make ya d$!k bigger and ya breath dont smell like old sugar bullsh*t !! Ya bi*ch a love u for it.. Adopt a No swine policy n u can cut out 90 percent of the reason u get headaches

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  13
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  11
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Daughter Of Mexican Cartel Boss Sentenced To US Prison For Violation O..
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+84online now  7
If you are good with money, I need your genuine help BX…
114 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy