Have you ever taken a sh-t OUTSIDE?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+52  126
60 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1279 page views
54 comments

Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18464 18 K  Slaps total: 2796 2 K
Have you ever taken a sh-t OUTSIDE?

no cap I actually have. I did it on the lakefront one time. On the rocks. 🪨 💩

I know I had some napkin or some paper towel to wipe my azz hole with during the time. Ion know what based sh*t I was on to do that but I did image

I normally hate sh*tting in public places. Prolly even more now bc of the The rona.
+3   

best
worst
54 comments

4 weeks ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71719 71 K  Slaps total: 28967 28 K
Hell yea couple years ago Was in Atl doing handling some business...

Left the hotel early, like 6 a.m, Taking a sh*t was last thing on my mind

Had to stop by this empty place of business around 30 mins later and then it hit me

Had to go squat in the back by the woods

Thankfully I had napkins and baby wipes on deck

4 weeks ago '10        #3
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47648 47 K  Slaps total: 4981 4 K
When I was like 9 I had to sh*t and my big cousin wanted me to wait to go down the street from our homie house..man push came to shove and I ended up shutting in his backyard..it was either sh*t in myself or the concrete..my cousin and homie were disgusted..I don’t think his mom let him play with me no more
+21   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 115838 115 K  Slaps total: 16999 16 K
nasty mfs
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
Aesop730 
Props total: 19205 19 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
 quan3106 said
When I was like 9 I had to sh*t and my big cousin wanted me to wait to go down the street from our homie house..man push came to shove and I ended up shutting in his backyard..it was either sh*t in myself or the concrete..my cousin and homie were disgusted..I donít think his mom let him play with me no more
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 23563 23 K  Slaps total: 3397 3 K
 quan3106 said
When I was like 9 I had to sh*t and my big cousin wanted me to wait to go down the street from our homie house..man push came to shove and I ended up shutting in his backyard..it was either sh*t in myself or the concrete..my cousin and homie were disgusted..I donít think his mom let him play with me no more
+8   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
Killerbot 
Props total: 10459 10 K  Slaps total: 398 398
 quan3106 said
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
Rockstar718 
Props total: 31229 31 K  Slaps total: 2610 2 K
I shat outside when I went camping as a kid

But I'll never forger i went to India for the 150th anniversary of the YMCA, i was performing with my step team. We were touring around the hotel and I just saw this older lady who was walking in front of us just stop in the middle of the sidewalk, squat and sh*t, right there in the middle of the sidewalk in the middle of the day. We were shocked.

Later on I saw that there are whole commercials, videos and pr campaigns to get people to stop sh*tting in the street
+13   

4 weeks ago '20        #9
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 quan3106 said
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #10
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Adwerdz said
nasty mfs

+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #11
mumbosauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25254 25 K  Slaps total: 3304 3 K
couple times a week maybe.... it’s preferable then going to sh*t in public restrooms which are filthy.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13974 13 K  Slaps total: 4738 4 K
Yeah when the water was cut off in my house because of a plumbing problem...... I was sh*tting in my backyard for 3 days..... (there was a lot of bushes for privacy)

Last edited by 2advanced; 05-16-2021 at 10:59 AM..

4 weeks ago '16        #13
Urboyl3 
Props total: 9719 9 K  Slaps total: 595 595
Sadly more than once....... Smh

I will spare you the details
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
collegeboy58 
Props total: 18395 18 K  Slaps total: 994 994
 Its Dark At 9 said

I know I had some napkin or some paper towel to wipe my azz hole with during the time. Ion know what based sh*t I was on to do that but I did

I normally hate sh*tting in public places. Prolly even more now bc of the The rona.
Have you ever sh*tted on yourself?
+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #15
mkhrt92 
Props total: 43564 43 K  Slaps total: 7914 7 K
maaaaannnn he without sin caste the first stone...When you are a traveling salesman and you are have to be at accounts in a timely manner, and you are on the turnpike in Florida. There are not a lot of rest stops between exits. And you just had some nasty a*s Flanigans 6.99 lunch with a drink.

Just try to get out of eyesight from the road, and take some napkins with you.

When your done, one of the best feelings in the world.
+7   

4 weeks ago '20        #16
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9302 9 K  Slaps total: 922 922
 Urboyl3 said
Sadly more than once....... Smh

I will spare you the details
Let's hear 'em.

I haven't personally experienced this BUT I remember my brother did. A few years ago, he was stuck in traffic and got the bubble guts. Pulled off on the shoulder and ran into the woods.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #17
collegeboy58 
Props total: 18395 18 K  Slaps total: 994 994
 MrDarkCloud said
Let's hear 'em.

I haven't personally experienced this BUT I remember my brother did. A few years ago, he was stuck in traffic and got the bubble guts. Pulled off on the shoulder and ran into the woods.
I didnít make it to the shoulder or the woods....when I got home, I stepped into a large hefty bag and threw everything. All the way home felt like I was sitting on a pile of mashed potatoes
+9   

4 weeks ago '20        #18
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9302 9 K  Slaps total: 922 922
 collegeboy58 said
I didnít make it to the shoulder or the woods....when I got home, I stepped into a large hefty bag and threw everything. All the way home felt like I was sitting on a pile of mashed potatoes

That had to be HELLA traumatic. Whatever you ate that day, hope you deaded that sh*t going forward. lol
+9   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
Almighty HA 
Props total: 20284 20 K  Slaps total: 957 957
 quan3106 said
i stg when i think i done heard it all, bx proves me wrong

+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #20
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 66943 66 K  Slaps total: 4950 4 K
 Rockstar718 said
I shat outside when I went camping as a kid

But I'll never forger i went to India for the 150th anniversary of the YMCA, i was performing with my step team. We were touring around the hotel and I just saw this older lady who was walking in front of us just stop in the middle of the sidewalk, squat and sh*t, right there in the middle of the sidewalk in the middle of the day. We were shocked.

Later on I saw that there are whole commercials, videos and pr campaigns to get people to stop sh*tting in the street
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #21
GoodSense 
Props total: 1295 1 K  Slaps total: 69 69
Desperate times call for desperate measures
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
KingLogic 
Props total: 6763 6 K  Slaps total: 457 457
During the summers as a kid, I played slow pitch softball on a couple of world championship teams. I grew up in a small town in Southwest Louisiana, so most of our games and tourneys were out of town. When going back home from the Southeast Texas way, we had to catch a ferry to get across a river to get home.

One day after a tourney, I had to drop a deuce FOR REAL bro. I needed that ferry to be on our side of the river because as soon as my parents parked I was gonna run and use the ferry's restroom.

But we get there and the ferry is on its way to the other side. Without hesitation, I got out the truck and RAN into the woods that were a short distance from the road. I'm sure every person who was waiting in that ferry line knew the deal but I didn't give a damn at the time. I didn't sh*t myself but I got my entire body ate up by them summertime Louisiana mosquitos. And I was embarrassed as hell after I made that walk of shame back to the truck and pops made me get in the bed because there was a little bit of sh*t on my pants.
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #23
socal511  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3772 3 K  Slaps total: 199 199

+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #24
RR1986 
Props total: 2681 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 collegeboy58 said
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19872 19 K  Slaps total: 3123 3 K
 Its Dark At 9 said

I know I had some napkin or some paper towel to wipe my azz hole with during the time. Ion know what based sh*t I was on to do that but I did

Bet it made you feel 1 with the earth
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
55 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers ó The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
79 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Article inside The Wire - Method Man a*s Randy's Dad???
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+113online now  7
Image(s) inside A Month Worth Of Tips Delivering Cannabis
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy