Tik Tok user gives $1k to street vendors

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '15        #1
679 page views
7 comments

isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 57117 57 K  Slaps total: 7471 7 K
Tik Tok user gives $1k to street vendors

@juixxe

The way her voice changed 🥺 #juixxe

♬ Steven Universe - L.Dre

@juixxe

When he said “pa la renta” 🥺 #juixxe

♬ Home - Edith Whiskers

@juixxe

He thought I was joking 🥺 #juixxe

♬ Steven Universe - L.Dre
+9   

best
worst
7 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
BigTreDeezy 
Props total: 52 52  Slaps total: 9 9
Good stuff.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #3
whammy 
Props total: 12726 12 K  Slaps total: 795 795
Hoping no one targets these people.

Already one street vendor was murdered.
+3   

1 month ago '12        #4
AcoManiac9 
Props total: 434 434  Slaps total: 48 48
That’s good sh*t man

1 month ago '15        #5
Ralph Malph 
Props total: 2866 2 K  Slaps total: 484 484
Oh he definitely coming back for that pound of flesh
+1   

1 month ago '15        #6
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42080 42 K  Slaps total: 5739 5 K
No one's genuine, Why film it just do the good deed and go about your business if it's about that . An aside about panhandlers is it me or did the memo go out nationally to aggressively go into the street damn near knocking on windows to collect money rather than pacing up an down the median like the old days then when they get the cash not even a thank you they expect it

1 month ago '20        #7
brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1472 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
 thirssty58 said
No one's genuine, Why film it just do the good deed and go about your business if it's about that . An aside about panhandlers is it me or did the memo go out nationally to aggressively go into the street damn near knocking on windows to collect money rather than pacing up an down the median like the old days then when they get the cash not even a thank you they expect it
why is there one person who always comes into these threads with this same tired argument?

i am a fan of positivity, and I prefer to watch positive content instead of the same depressing news cycle bullsh*t. In order to create positive content, someone has to record it - otherwise all the positive sh*t goes unnoticed and the internet becomes a blackhole of negativity
+1   

1 month ago '19        #8
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40626 40 K  Slaps total: 7425 7 K
 thirssty58 said
Exactly and its a copied concept from pisuarez who's been having his followers donate and he donates to the vendors etc. for years. My issue with this stands with why does someone receiving tax-free wages deserve more help than the person struggling working 2 jobs and sh*t? This is why i don't tip vendors, Is it a d*ck move? Sure but the ones i know aren't paying taxes they're just stacking their money to go back to their country for 'retirement'.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+147online now  33
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
98 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  29
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  26
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
198 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside No-Go Zones - Worlds Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy