But But But Brin Not Clutch.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '06        #1
1565 page views
51 comments

Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151322 151 K  Slaps total: 16240 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
But But But Bron Not Clutch.

Yet ANOTHER clutch performance by the king on his return game. If that's rusty just wait image I feel ring number 5 closing in. Y'all can only hate so long you keep hating he keep stacking and making history.

Clutch time image

He's 36 image

Last edited by Bilal; 05-15-2021 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: ....
+8   

best
worst
51 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
CrapShoota 
Props total: 6291 6 K  Slaps total: 905 905
Only a hard headed a*s clown thinks Bron isn't clutch
+35   

1 month ago '09        #3
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 44036 44 K  Slaps total: 12054 12 K
 CrapShoota said
Facts. Bozo sh*t
+9   

1 month ago '13        #4
dre2000 
Props total: 5495 5 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 Bilal said
Yet ANOTHER clutch performance by the king on his return game. If that's rusty just wait I feel ring number 5 closing in. Y'all can only hate so long you keep hating he keep stacking and making history.

Clutch time

He's 36

n*gga but but you didn't post the 3 he missed at the buzzer a few games ago lmao but but but jordan scored 51 at age 38 do what's your point again?

1 month ago '06        #5
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 151322 151 K  Slaps total: 16240 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 dre2000 said
n*gga but but you didn't post the 3 he missed at the buzzer a few games ago lmao but but but jordan scored 51 at age 38 do what's your point again?
Okay missing one shot means he's not clutch? Why are you talking about jordan? Man get that n*gga d*ck out ya mouth he wasn't involved here at all
+11   

1 month ago '12        #6
CrapShoota 
Props total: 6291 6 K  Slaps total: 905 905
 Bilal said
Okay missing one shot means he's not clutch? Why are you talking about jordan? Man get that n*gga d*ck out ya mouth he wasn't involved here at all
They watch every Bron game and nitpick when he doesn't come up clutch and use that as evidence as he's not clutch. Problem is they don't apply that logic to any other player in the history of the game, just Bron.
+10   

1 month ago '15        #7
Mozart 
Props total: 6006 6 K  Slaps total: 678 678
Who’s “Brin”?
+6   

1 month ago '17        #8
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 73383 73 K  Slaps total: 20547 20 K
 dre2000 said
And jordan got knocked out how many years back to back? Celtics and the pistons stayed fu*kin him up tho. n*ggas always forget jordans mishaps. Never loss in the finals..... but never bring up he only made it to SIX in his career. Lebron been to the finals MORE.

Jordan was not playin at the level Lebron is at this age.

n*ggas gotta call a spade a spade. Why does Lebron get looked at for his failures and not his achievements, but Jordan gets looked at his achievements, and none of his failures???
+6   

1 month ago '06        #9
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46711 46 K  Slaps total: 12926 12 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
And jordan got knocked out how many years back to back? Celtics and the pistons stayed fu*kin him up tho. n*ggas always forget jordans mishaps. Never loss in the finals..... but never bring up he only made it to SIX in his career. Lebron been to the finals MORE.

n*ggas gotta call a spade a spade. Why does Lebron get looked at for his failures and not his achievements, but Jordan gets looked at his achievements, and none of his failures???
Don't you sleep in a bunk bed

1 month ago '14        #10
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 9432 9 K  Slaps total: 3094 3 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Mike was losing to dynasties, you realize that right? Lebron had to team up with 2 other top 15 players in the league to even sniff a ring.

And it doesn’t matter how many times you make it to the Finals; if you don’t win, it means something.. No matter how many excuses you make, 6-0 is better than 4-6

Last edited by MomsDigMe; 05-15-2021 at 05:04 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '13        #11
dre2000 
Props total: 5495 5 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 Bilal said
Idiot did you see me say he's not clutch but a post about him making a 3 against the 33-38 pacers and acting like it's just the most clutch sh*t we saw is enough oh he 36 ok what's the point we've seen n*ggas at that age hit clutch baskets b4 lol like when the glove actually hit a meaningful shot at 38 to wrap up the 2006 finals again n*gga it been seen b4

1 month ago '05        #12
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 113342 113 K  Slaps total: 14173 14 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

"Only made it to 6"? Then that means Bron had more chances to win more then, how's that a knock to Mike?

Jordan didn't play at age 36 or 37

I love Lebron's game but ya'll need to stop, Bron Is never gonna surpass Jordan, sh*t to me, he ain't passed Kobe...He's great in his own right
+5   

1 month ago '16        #13
dablakkman 
Props total: 1230 1 K  Slaps total: 461 461
No hate, just pointing out this the same team that gave up 154 to the Wizards and the record stat-padding triple-double to Westbrook.

1 month ago '06        #14
Icee 
Props total: 25816 25 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
We’re officially turning adults this year ... #18 on the way
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #15
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 71300 71 K  Slaps total: 14619 14 K
 MomsDigMe said
Mike was losing to dynasties, you realize that right? Lebron had to team up with 2 other top 15 players in the league to even sniff a ring.

And it doesn’t matter how many times you make it to the Finals; if you don’t win, it matters. No matter how many excuses you make, 6-0 is better than 4-6
Mj lost to dynasties but lebron can't team up to beat 3 top 15 players in Boston?

+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #16
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27335 27 K  Slaps total: 18947 18 K
I'm so damn tired of seeing Lebron and hearing about Lebron.

You n*ggas can't d*ckride someone on the better side of their prime?

sh*t, I'm a Kobe fan, and by the time he retired, I was all the way done with hearing about the n*gga and talking about him.

Just go do something else away from cameras.

1 month ago '04        #17
focused313 
Props total: 7747 7 K  Slaps total: 750 750
 CrapShoota said
Agreed. When my unlces tried to pull that sh*t, I asked them to define clutch with a metric, so they gave me some numbers and I went to basketball reference and random google results to show them that by their own definitions, Lebron is clutch. They just called me a nerd and kept screaming their point lol.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #18
FrivolousSports 
 tokinjohn said
"Only made it to 6"? Then that means Bron had more chances to win more then, how's that a knock to Mike?

Jordan didn't play at age 36 or 37

I love Lebron's game but ya'll need to stop, Bron Is never gonna surpass Jordan, sh*t to me, he ain't passed Kobe...He's great in his own right
More finals MVPs
More regular season MVPs
Better career scoring average
Higher on all time scoring list
Still playing at a high level at 36
Kobe was washed up at 34

1 month ago '14        #19
MomsDigMe 
 FrivolousSports said
Mj lost to dynasties but lebron can't team up to beat 3 top 15 players in Boston?

No ones saying he can’t do anything. He’s a champion and one of the greatest players of all time. We’re just not going to treat it like it’s the same as what Mike went through to win.

Lebron took the easy way out, and it worked. Y’all gotta start being honest, I know y’all conditioned into thinking anyone that’s honest about him is “hating” though so

1 month ago '09        #20
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 43221 43 K  Slaps total: 13136 13 K
Thread dumb as hell

1 month ago '05        #21
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 113342 113 K  Slaps total: 14173 14 K
 FrivolousSports said
More finals MVPs
More regular season MVPs
Better career scoring average
Higher on all time scoring list
Still playing at a high level at 36
Kobe was washed up at 34

Maybe so, I didn't clock Kobe like that, but all that cool talk I can do with Jordan if you like, so simmer down

Lol conviently left Mike out your talk

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #22
FrivolousSports 
 MomsDigMe said
No ones saying he can’t do anything. He’s a champion and one of the greatest players of all time. We’re just not going to treat it like it’s the same as what Mike went through to win.

Lebron took the easy way out, and it worked. Y’all gotta start being honest, I know y’all conditioned into thinking anyone that’s honest about him is “hating” though so
He took the easy way out because he never had a Scottie Pippen?

You clowns always ignore that part MJs success story

+2   

1 month ago '14        #23
MomsDigMe 
 FrivolousSports said
He took the easy way out because he never had a Scottie Pippen?

You clowns always ignore that part MJs success story

It’s a team sport, you obviously need an adequate team around you to compete. But the facts remain that Lebron stacked the deck.

He took the easy way out because he conspired to TEAM UP WITH 2 OTHER TOP 15 PLAYERS AND DID. Funny how you keep ignoring that or acting like it wasn’t an easy route to championships. Lol are you going to tell me that’s not the case?

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #24
FrivolousSports 
 MomsDigMe said
It’s a team sport, you obviously need an adequate team around you to compete. But the facts remain that Lebron stacked the deck.

He took the easy way out because he conspired to TEAM UP WITH 2 OTHER TOP 15 PLAYERS AND DID. Funny how you keep ignoring that or acting like it wasn’t an easy route to championships. Lol are you going to tell me that’s not the case?
If it's a team sport how the fu*k is 2 players on a 15 man roster stacking the deck if Boston had 4 all stars and was the team to beat dumbass

You sound stupid
+4   

1 month ago '04        #25
Veno da Don 
Props total: 15669 15 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
Goat Brin James.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 22 - Wingstop turns to chicken thighs to combat wing shortage, price surge
145 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-108online now  8
Signs that you a pretty n*gga
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-65online now  7
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Jun 22 - Andrew yang drops out; will not be next mayor of NYC
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy