Joe Budden Patreon Deal Is A Huge Flop, Thats Why He Was So Pissed About Rurry's Audit.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
3095 page views
79 comments

MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 14294 14 K  Slaps total: 11488 11 K
Joe Budden Patreon Deal Is A Huge Flop, Thats Why He Was So Pissed About Rurry's Audit.

No one is speaking on this. Joe fu*ked up that spotify deal, now they asking people to pay 25$ a month, and aint nobody doing that sh*t.

Joe is in the red most definitely, and if he show them the numbers everything will be exposed.

But he fronting like the deal is a huge success, he secretly stressed af.

This n*gga is losing money while these n*ggas looking for ownership. Its the wrong time to look for that, but they dont know it because he will never reveal it Lol

Thats why he was so livid at the audit. As long as them n*ggas want to see the numbers, they absolutely will not have a job.

In fact, if they keep pushing to see them numbers, they lives may actually be at risk Lol

If they get close to finding the truth, Buddens may put a package on them boy's head Lol

Last edited by MayneThaTruth2; 05-15-2021 at 03:49 PM..
+13   

best
worst
79 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Come in
+1   

1 month ago '20        #3
fuqdeeznavahoes 
Props total: 1097 1 K  Slaps total: 84 84
+3   

1 month ago '15        #4
burnzfortytwo 
Props total: 8538 8 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
A thread about other n*ggas money? Why?
+34   

1 month ago '19        #5
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 70760 70 K  Slaps total: 14443 14 K
Wasting money on that trash female show trying to build "The Joe Budden Network"

Joe thinks because he created everyday struggle that he can build a podcast empire
+19   

1 month ago '06        #6
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151269 151 K  Slaps total: 16040 16 K
Ummm this thread is in direct contradiction to what rory said lol. Said his monthly patreon checks were too much money him and mal decided to give the money to savon/camera man and screen man.
+18   

1 month ago '18        #7
 Bilal said
Ummm this thread is in direct contradiction to what rory said lol. Said his monthly patreon checks were too much money him and mal decided to give the money to savon/camera man and screen man.
These are facts, Rory wants an audit, and Budden isnt having it. Nobody is paying 25$ a month, and Budden's been stressed ever since he ruined the spotify deal.

The past several episodes he been raving about the deal but looking pissed and angry. He been responding to youtubers who spoke on the deal flopping as well.

1 month ago '15        #8
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68728 68 K  Slaps total: 6031 6 K
Of course it's flopping, n*gga think someone about to pay for a podcast, not even the pod but filler bs? Severely overrated his content. My only Patreon sub has new content everyday from a roster of people and that's only $10.

Budden think someone bout to pay 25 to hear him bullsh*t with Ice?
+9   

1 month ago '06        #9
 MayneThaTruth2 said
These are facts, Rory wants an audit, and Budden isnt having it. Nobody is paying 25$ a month, and Budden's been stressed ever since he ruined the spotify deal.

The past several episodes he been raving about the deal but looking pissed and angry. He been responding to youtubers who spoke on the deal flopping as well.
I guess but as I said rory and mals statement says otherwise.
+4   

1 month ago '05        #10
hbk83 
Props total: 18103 18 K  Slaps total: 4009 4 K
What if this is true.
Think about. Joe never showed the books because they weren’t making enough money. And to save himself the embarrassment, he tried to hide it. Instead of finding out he was hiding money he was actually paying them more of what the podcast was earning for their share.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #11
 Bilal said
I guess but as I said rory and mals statement says otherwise.
How much you think them n*ggas was getting paid?

1 month ago '06        #12
 MayneThaTruth2 said
How much you think them n*ggas was getting paid?
Idk but rory side he did need that much for a month of work and he told them to give their checks to the crew.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #13
bibbyboi 
Props total: 15142 15 K  Slaps total: 1907 1 K
 Spawn said
Of course it's flopping, n*gga think someone about to pay for a podcast, not even the pod but filler bs? Severely overrated his content. My only Patreon sub has new content everyday from a roster of people and that's only $10.

Budden think someone bout to pay 25 to hear him bullsh*t with Ice?
There are political podcasts that are way less popular than the JBP that are getting $30k a month off patreon.

Bad Faith Podcast
7,305-PATRONS
$32,396-PER MONTH
40k-YouTube subs

JBP has 900k+ YouTube subs. They are definitely getting at least 10 times as much as the BFP.

Also Rory and Mal both said the Patreon money was really good.
+8   

1 month ago '15        #14
 bibbyboi said
There are political podcasts that are way less popular than the JBP that are getting $30k a month off patreon.

Bad Faith Podcast
7,305-PATRONS
$32,396-PER MONTH
40k-YouTube subs

JBP has 900k+ YouTube subs. They are definitely getting at least 10 times as much as the BFP.

Also Rory and Mal both said the Patreon money was really good.
Has nothing to do with popularity. JBP is way more popular than a channel I watch and that channel averages 15K patrons.

It's about the content, and I could think of zero sh*t Budden can put out that would have someone paying 25 dollars for more than a quick month trial. Especially a Patreon with only 64 posts.

Just checked Joe's page and the fact that he's hiding the patron numbers shows you that no one is sticking around for that sh*t.
+5   

1 month ago '07        #15
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56964 56 K  Slaps total: 6318 6 K
Joe spending the money on AMIRI hats like he Lil Durk

Mal is hilarious
+7   

1 month ago '04        #16
bibbyboi 
 Spawn said
Has nothing to do with popularity. JBP is way more popular than a channel I watch and that channel averages 15K patrons.

It's about the content, and I could think of zero sh*t Budden can put out that would have someone paying 25 dollars for more than a quick month trial. Especially a Patreon with only 64 posts.

Just checked Joe's page and the fact that he's hiding the patron numbers shows you that no one is sticking around for that sh*t.
This makes no logical sense. Podcasts with smaller fanbases are going to have more people willing to pay for extra content than ones with 20x the fanbase? That makes no sense what so ever.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #17
 bibbyboi said
This makes no logical sense. Podcasts with smaller fanbases are going to have more people willing to pay for extra content than ones with 20x the fanbase? That makes no sense what so ever.
Because you look at things from a narrow point of view, where you a*sume numbers based off your own opinion.

Budden has a new Patreon with barely any content and you think he's going to retain a major amount of subs based off what?

The Patreon I'm speaking on has 5+ years of Patreon content and over 3000 posts. Makes more sense now? Nobody is about to continually subscribe to a Patreon with low content, that's a Patreon you just sub to once every 6 months to catch up and cancel. Not a sustaining platform that'll provide content over a long haul.

So you can't compare Buddens YT numbers to a Patreon that has more content than even his YouTube has. And that's what most the serious Patreons that sustain high subs have. Content for years.

Like I said, if Buddens Patreon was as successful as you a*sume, the sub numbers wouldnt be hidden. He sure knows how to manipulate people into thinking sh*t bigger than it is though, including himself.

Last edited by Spawn; 05-15-2021 at 06:24 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '04        #18
bibbyboi 
 Spawn said
Because you look at things from a narrow point of view, where you a*sume numbers based off your own opinion.

Budden has a new Patreon with barely any content and you think he's going to retain a major amount of subs based off what?

The Patreon I'm speaking on has 5+ years of Patreon content and over 3000 posts. Makes more sense now? Nobody is about to continually subscribe to a Patreon with low content, that's a Patreon you just sub to once every 6 months to catch up and cancel. Not a sustaining platform that'll provide content over a long haul.
You have anything to back that claim? I have Rory and Mal both saying how great the Patreon deal was and JBP's social media/youtube following vs other Patreon pages followers.

Also, people who are rich usually don't like other people knowing how much they actually make.

1 month ago '15        #19
 bibbyboi said
You have anything to back that claim? I have Rory and Mal both saying how great the Patreon deal was and JBP's social media/youtube following vs other Patreon pages followers.

Also, people who are rich usually don't like other people knowing how much they actually make.
Would've had the information to back it up if dude wasn't hiding his numbers, as said twice already.

You obviously aren't really reading if you asking me why a new Patreon numbers are good when I just spoke on sustainability so no point in continuing this.
+6   

1 month ago '13        #20
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 33203 33 K  Slaps total: 4032 4 K
OP wtf are you talking about??? The Patreon deal isn’t a huge flop if anything it was a huge success so huge both Rory & Mal admitted they were getting so much money they wanted to donate their first Patreon check to the production staff.
52:22

+4   

1 month ago '16        #21
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46732 46 K  Slaps total: 7289 7 K
 bibbyboi said
JBP fans arenít paying $25 a month for sh*t

Older ppl that subscribe to political Patreonís donít mind paying 25$ a month

Your average hip hop fan wonít even pay for an album from their fav artist

n*ggaz already bootlegged Mal and Rorys response video that cost a measly $2

+12   

1 month ago '19        #22
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6137 6 K  Slaps total: 6733 6 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
No one is speaking on this. Joe fu*ked up that spotify deal, now they asking people to pay 25$ a month, and aint nobody doing that sh*t.

Joe is in the red most definitely, and if he show them the numbers everything will be exposed.

But he fronting like the deal is a huge success, he secretly stressed af.

This n*gga is losing money while these n*ggas looking for ownership. Its the wrong time to look for that, but they dont know it because he will never reveal it Lol

Thats why he was so livid at the audit. As long as them n*ggas want to see the numbers, they absolutely will not have a job.

In fact, if they keep pushing to see them numbers, they lives may actually be at risk Lol

If they get close to finding the truth, Buddens may put a package on them boy's head Lol

I aint gon lie I was thinking something like yo what if n*ggas start dying off this.. because you already know how the industry is and I peeped they started pushing this beef on boxden more so im like aw man they tryna have this podcast n*ggas beef like rappers now so.. fu*k around we might see the first podcast sacrifice out here off this sh*t like.. joe probably got goons.. I know mal got goons.. rory got em I feel..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
bibbyboi 
 Spawn said
Would've had the information to back it up if dude wasn't hiding his numbers, as said twice already.

You obviously aren't really reading if you asking me why a new Patreon numbers are good when I just spoke on sustainability so no point in continuing this.
You're just a*suming it isn't sustainable though. Like the JBP hasn't built up a huge following, much larger than the ones you're comparing it to.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #24
bibbyboi 
 Toast2the said
JBP fans arenít paying $25 a month for sh*t

Older ppl that subscribe to political Patreonís donít mind paying 25$ a month

Your average hip hop fan wonít even pay for an album from their fav artist

n*ggaz already bootlegged Mal and Rorys response video that cost a measly $2

There's a $5 and a $10 level too.

That says more about Rory and Mal than Joe lol.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #25
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6137 6 K  Slaps total: 6733 6 K
 hbk83 said
What if this is true.
Think about. Joe never showed the books because they werenít making enough money. And to save himself the embarrassment, he tried to hide it. Instead of finding out he was hiding money he was actually paying them more of what the podcast was earning for their share.
Makes sense

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside No-Go Zones - Worldís Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+140online now  13
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+125online now  7
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside 50 Cent Receives Major Co-Sign From Big Meech's Son
58 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy