Mal admits it was about money (Rory and Mal strike back)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+42  33
108 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '16        #1
4938 page views
161 comments

SoldiersReturn 
Props total: 8531 8 K  Slaps total: 1271 1 K
Mal admits it was about money (Rory and Mal strike back)

Full interview available on Vimeo
But you gotta buy that sh*t ����

Last edited by SoldiersReturn; 05-15-2021 at 03:59 PM..
+19   

best
worst
161 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 57138 57 K  Slaps total: 10791 10 K
It’s like $2 to buy the full video.

Can’t watch it right now because I’m out having food but I’ll buy it and watch it tomorrow evening for sure.

Mal is right in what he said in that clip
+22   

1 month ago '08        #3
Datboitrill 
Props total: 4137 4 K  Slaps total: 504 504
Its weird how mal is doing all this talking but its rory who joe had the problem with cause coming from joe it was was rory who was the the kept antagonizing and he makes said it was about respect... hoe even said rory was the only one fired... he still wanted to talk to mal and work whatever the issue was out with mal without rory
+6   

1 month ago '17        #4
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8670 8 K  Slaps total: 2066 2 K
Joe is foul for not showing the accounting to your mans...

I think the misunderstanding is that joe owns the LLC and brought his friends in and didnt tell them they were just employees not owners.

But joe looks crazy isnt he the head of the creative equity ownership at Paetron or some sh*t..

Dont do your mans like that.

Joe is the business tho I see both sides but I wouldn't do my mans and them like that
+16   

1 month ago '09        #5
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16015 16 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
Dawg they were introduced as Joe’s friends on a Joe Budden Podcast where he owns the IP and finance the podcast on his YouTube channel

Why are talking Joe Budden career wasn’t doing nothing when he was on everyday struggle, New Years edition with Char, pull up and state of the culture

If y’all don’t know if y’all are partners, y’all probably are not partners

If the deal are coming to him and not y’all, you’re not partners

If a man makes a decision and you find out, you’re most likely a worker

Plus the show didn’t blow up until the Drake review.

If it’s fu*k the money and it’s about respect why are charging people to listen to you’re response based off the JOE BUDDEN PODCAST
+31   

1 month ago '16        #6
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 77094 77 K  Slaps total: 8231 8 K
 Datboitrill said
Its weird how mal is doing all this talking but its rory who joe had the problem with cause coming from joe it was was rory who was the the kept antagonizing and he makes said it was about respect... hoe even said rory was the only one fired... he still wanted to talk to mal and work whatever the issue was out with mal without rory
Seems like mal and rory had the same issues but mal played it cool and rory wanted smoke.
+7   

1 month ago '16        #7
 Lupe Hunter said
Dawg they were introduced as Joe’s friends on a Joe Budden Podcast where he owns the IP and finance the podcast on his YouTube channel

Why are talking Joe Budden career wasn’t doing nothing when he was on everyday struggle, New Years edition with Char, pull up and state of the culture

If it’s fu*k the money and it’s about respect why are charging people to listen to you’re response based off the JOE BUDDEN PODCAST
I get what youre saying but joe was saying everybody is in on the spotify decision. Now hes saying mine mine mine. When its joe mad at spotify for petty reasons its we decided together my guys are rollin with me. When its time to open the books for the guys, he sayin the opposite. Joe says a lot of cliche sh*t and appears he doesnt live by none of that sh*t. Its sad how this sh*t crashed and burned tho.
+13   

1 month ago '17        #8
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66936 66 K  Slaps total: 20082 20 K
I’m only really interested in if Joe reneged on written and signed agreements. If he told these n*ggas they had equity and made them sign something that doesn’t specify they have any ownership, then all I can say is they should have read what they signed
+7   

1 month ago '15        #9
Lakehxuse 
Props total: 2507 2 K  Slaps total: 597 597
Mal is just "..cut from a different cloth"... At least he hasn't painted his nails for this.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #10
Drewsmit 
Props total: 18932 18 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K

1 month ago '17        #11
Drewsmit 
Props total: 18932 18 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K

+17   

1 month ago '10        #12
REG773 
Props total: 36685 36 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
Read what you sign

Ppl just get mad at situations they put themselves in
+7   

1 month ago '05        #13
rashcobar 
Props total: 13257 13 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
Mad charging for that. I'm not interested that much Especially when I know someone will surmise it in a couple days.... But then I never watched thier podcast anyway.

Edit: lol just watched those other clips and it was quite funny. Maybe I'll cop... I think I'd give them a chance if they did a podcast too.

Last edited by rashcobar; 05-15-2021 at 01:45 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '10        #14
REG773 
Props total: 36685 36 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
Im never arguing about money

“Charges to see vids”

*proceeds to argue about money*

Lol only play in this world is to get money (much as you can) and stick to yourself...
+3   

1 month ago '13        #15
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71721 71 K  Slaps total: 28967 28 K
Joe did them boys filthy

+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
gimmethat 
Props total: 9142 9 K  Slaps total: 1044 1 K
this is about Respect but show me the books
this is about Respect but pay me 2$ to hear my side

nah i´m good ,i think they are at fault but even if they might have valid points here and there
i ll ride with the guy who enjoy to podcast ...not with the guys who openly said they hate it ,ghosted fans and now want money so i can listen to their side
+8   

1 month ago '13        #17
King2aGod 
Props total: 20835 20 K  Slaps total: 3687 3 K
 Lupe Hunter said

...they have a percentage based contract based on profits. Both them and Ian have confirmed that. If you are a profit sharing partner, you should have access to the books in order to make sure expenses aren't being lied about.

It's pretty simple.
+19   

1 month ago '09        #18
 kuul said
I get what youre saying but joe was saying everybody is in on the spotify decision. Now hes saying mine mine mine. When its joe mad at spotify for petty reasons its we decided together my guys are rollin with me. When its time to open the books for the guys, he sayin the opposite. Joe says a lot of cliche sh*t and appears he doesnt live by none of that sh*t. Its sad how this sh*t crashed and burned tho.
If 400k was missing then they did nothing but when Joe had to get Spotify to add with Rory and Mal they were happy. If it’s a percentage base yet Joe is discussing business deal and nothing else then he the One to make the decision. Rory was trying to stop Mal from being foul. Plus business would be bad. The fact they admitted they listening to n*ggas say they should get paid more. Means they were pocket watching.

They thought they bosses until they found was when Rory and Joe agreed to get back on good terms. Mal had no say and he’s irrationally said fu*k it I’m out too. No you don’t do that. And put everybody else job at risk. Next man up and they sound like those comedians/musicians that are mad at the star and airing out dirty laundry where was this energy when they came back when they said it’s about friendship and respect to you gotta pay to here our response. You basically admitted that this was about money and wanting to be in on the meetings
+3   

1 month ago '09        #19
 King2aGod said
...they have a percentage based contract based on profits. Both them and Ian have confirmed that. If you are a profit sharing partner, you should have access to the books in order to make sure expenses aren't being lied about.

It's pretty simple.
I guess but we’ll just have to wait on the court hearings and see how it plays out

1 month ago '08        #20
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 65366 65 K  Slaps total: 3594 3 K
 Drewsmit said

So mal really was on the block
+3   

1 month ago '16        #21
 Lupe Hunter said
If 400k was missing then they did nothing but when Joe had to get Spotify to add with Rory and Mal they were happy. If it’s a percentage base yet Joe is discussing business deal and nothing else then he the One to make the decision. Rory was trying to stop Mal from being foul. Plus business would be bad. The fact they admitted they listening to n*ggas say they should get paid more. Means they were pocket watching.

They thought they bosses until they found was when Rory and Joe agreed to get back on good terms. Mal had no say and he’s irrationally said fu*k it I’m out too. No you don’t do that. And put everybody else job at risk. Next man up and they sound like those comedians/musicians that are mad at the star and airing out dirty laundry where was this energy when they came back when they said it’s about friendship and respect to you gotta pay to here our response. You basically admitted that this was about money and wanting to be in on the meetings
Its nothin wrong with it being about money too. They are in business and it appears joe is a bad boss.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #22
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 4630 4 K  Slaps total: 788 788
Shoutout to the 3 ppl paying for that and uploading it for free
+16   

1 month ago '15        #23
Gutts 
Props total: 2943 2 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 punchlineking said
He showed them the accounting tho.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #24
40 acres 
Props total: 15745 15 K  Slaps total: 2205 2 K
Mal sounds like he ready to see Joe with his hands. I aint never seen him with this much energy. If this n*gga was like this on the pod sh*t would be so different.
+16   

1 month ago '16        #25
SoldiersReturn  OP
Props total: 8531 8 K  Slaps total: 1271 1 K
 punchlineking said

I think the misunderstanding is that joe owns the LLC and brought his friends in and didnt tell them they were just employees not owners.

But joe looks crazy isnt he the head of the creative equity ownership at Paetron or some sh*t..

Dont do your mans like that.

Joe is the business tho I see both sides but I wouldn't do my mans and them like that
I’m
Sorry if I hand you a contract and it says I’m paying a this number at that point how do you not know you’re a worker ?

Last edited by SoldiersReturn; 05-15-2021 at 04:55 PM..
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  8
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Image(s) inside The Cost of Living in 1970 (Pre hip-hop days)
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  4
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  3
Video inside What Was The First Viral Video You Experienced?
136 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy