KuCoin Gem

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 month ago '16        #1
4769 page views
120 comments

MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14900 14 K  Slaps total: 1639 1 K
KuCoin Gem

$BUY

Burency is an up and coming Crypto exchange for the Middle East. $Buy is their token.

Really is no need to explain how nuts exchange tokens have been, from BNB to KCS to FTT and all the other exchange tokens that have went crazy during this bull run.

$Buy has that potential and Burency honestly have potential as an exchange and therefore I see the token worth holding. Itís a very low cap, I donít know the exact mc but people say itís 6 million.

Previous high of 1.30. Currently flirting with .16 so price can go a long way and still not reach previous high. I like that potential.

Iíve originally got in this on 5/12 at .11. Made a buy order yesterday 5/13 at .13.

Iím even buying some more after I post this thread at .16

Accumulate this coin now .... Iím telling you I truly believe in it. It has STRONG twitter support, itís support is giving me VRA vibes (which went 50x since I first made a thread on it) and itís only on KuCoin which is a plus. Low caps that are only on KuCoin have a lot of added value since it can benefit from pumps when listed elsewhere.

Iím not posting and forgetting about it. Iím not posting this and only bumping if it succeeds like many ppl do. Iím not calling this the next doge or next meme because itís not any of that sh*t and Iím not trying to mislead you.

Do your own research and donít FOMO. If you dont want this coin at .16 please donít buy in when itís at .50.

Buy dips and always DCA into things if youĒre interested. This is a very low cap coin so take profits on the way up.

I usually trade but this is definitely one coin Iím HODLing.

+22   

best
worst
120 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP

I like the coin as a long term play, so whatever the coin does right now is just noise to me. But it doesn't hurt that it's up 40% from my original entry yesterday (posted
)

I'm watching the daily chart for it and it had a very significant S/R flip recently. This line has been major support and resistance going back to October.

As you can also see via the chart below, the volume is amazing and well above average for this breakout and it shows there's real strength and buying support.

Coin looks very good and I'm honestly excited to see what it does over the next couple of months.

edit: There is supposed to be some announcement on the 20th of May so that is adding to the price right now, I expect this coin to fly if the news is an exchange listing.

Last edited by MulaAve; 05-14-2021 at 09:59 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '16        #3
Currently placing a limit order at 0.16. Coin is pumping currently but I have a feeling it can come back and snatch up my .16 order before continuing up.

Guys don't forget to always DCA into coins and buy dips.

To be transparent, I only have $300 currently in this but will continue to buy in as dips come and as I rotate profit from other coins. Hoping to get $1k into this soon as I want this to net $10k profit
+8   

1 month ago '17        #4
92baby 
Props total: 72370 72 K  Slaps total: 9527 9 K
 MulaAve said
Currently placing a limit order at 0.16. Coin is pumping currently but I have a feeling it can come back and snatch up my .16 order before continuing up.

To be transparent, I only have $300 currently in this but will continue to buy in as dips come and as I rotate profit from other coins. Hoping to get $1k into this soon as I want this to net $10k profit
Ima goin head and put some cash with you pleiboi
+1   

1 month ago '16        #5
 92baby said
Ima goin head and put some cash with you pleiboi
Real sh*t bro this coin gonna print.

Money flows from BTC --> large caps --> low caps.

Obviously the large caps have ran, profits are flowing into the low caps. it's KuCoin season. $Tel is an example, $Trias is another. $Buy is gonna fly.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #6
btexpress7 
Props total: 2437 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530
 MulaAve said
$BUY

Burency is an up and coming Crypto exchange for the Middle East. $Buy is their token.

Really is no need to explain how nuts exchange tokens have been, from BNB to KCS to FTT and all the other exchange tokens that have went crazy during this bull run.

$Buy has that potential and Burency honestly have potential as an exchange and therefore I see the token worth holding. Itís a very low cap, I donít know the exact mc but people say itís 6 million.

Previous high of 1.30. Currently flirting with .16 so price can go a long way and still not reach previous high. I like that potential.

Iíve originally got in this on 5/12 at .11. Made a buy order yesterday 5/13 at .13.

Accumulate this coin now .... Iím telling you I truly believe in it. It has STRONG twitter support, itís support is giving me VRA vibes (which went 50x since I first made a thread on it) and itís only on KuCoin which is a plus. Low caps that are only on KuCoin have a lot of added value since it can benefit from pumps when listed elsewhere.

Iím not posting and forgetting about it. Iím not posting this and only bumping if it succeeds like many ppl do. Iím not calling this the next doge or next meme because itís not any of that sh*t and Iím not trying to mislead you.

Do your own research and donít FOMO. If you dont want this coin at .16 please donít buy in when itís at .50.

Buy dips and always DCA into things if youĒre interested. This is a very low cap coin so take profits on the way up.

I like an individual who canít not only point at a investmentís potential but the data and reasons why.

A lot of these bx n*ggas been seeing gains in their wallet for 30 days and think theyíre fu*king Gordon Gekko
+6   

1 month ago '17        #7
92baby 
 btexpress7 said
I like an individual who canít not only point at a investmentís potential but the data and reasons why.

A lot of these bx n*ggas been seeing gains in their wallet for 30 days and think theyíre fu*king Gordon Gekko
Your negativity is counterproductive
+7   

1 month ago '16        #8
btexpress7 
 92baby said
My bad. Donít let it affect you.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #9
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25026 25 K  Slaps total: 2060 2 K
 92baby said
Talk like that " knowledge gates " sh*t from people who want to learn, but is put off by rhetoric like this.

Damn... everybody is so unnecessarily, cynical in the guap section.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #10
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25026 25 K  Slaps total: 2060 2 K
 MulaAve said
$BUY

This is all great information, man. Thank you for this.

Unfortunately, so many of us still can't purchase any cryptocurrency...for various reasons. App restrictions, geo-location ( I'm in Nevada....and VPN's don't do the trick, ) etc.

Regardless though, this is great information for anyone that can get in.

Salute
+2   

1 month ago '04        #11
YngSwift 
Props total: 1298 1 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Where do you buy this?
+2   

1 month ago '17        #12
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 171 171  Slaps total: 27 27
Is this available on trustwallet? Contract doesn't pull up

1 month ago '18        #13
Dfresh 
Props total: 37 37  Slaps total: 8 8
I put $250 in at 0.13 when you made that post in the other thread.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #14
Dfresh 
 YngSwift said
Where do you buy this?
 ohyouwilin said
Is this available on trustwallet? Contract doesn't pull up
Kucoin.com

1 month ago '16        #15
Elijah123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1787 1 K  Slaps total: 343 343
This is cool and all buy how do you buy it ...

1 month ago '20        #16
Black Gold 
Props total: 32 32  Slaps total: 1 1
 MulaAve said

About to put in $300 as well - gonna ride this coin with you and hopefully book my first set of crypto profits
+1   

1 month ago '18        #17
Dfresh 
 Elijah123 said
This is cool and all buy how do you buy it ...
You buy it on kucoin.com

1 month ago '14        #18
RaiderRomero 
Props total: 863 863  Slaps total: 44 44
Bought in around $100. Thanks for the info Mula

1 month ago '15        #19
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 4900 4 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
I just bought 200. It’s on bitmart too

1 month ago '18        #20
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3942 3 K  Slaps total: 509 509
Thanks for putting me on

TBC ...

1 month ago '17        #21
92baby 
 Thegreatiandi said
Talk like that " knowledge gates " sh*t from people who want to learn, but is put off by rhetoric like this.

Damn... everybody is so unnecessarily, cynical in the guap section.
Bro what?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #22
92baby 
 btexpress7 said
My bad. Donít let it affect you.
No n*gga itís affecting you
+2   

1 month ago '16        #23
btexpress7 
 92baby said
No n*gga itís affecting you
Nah niglet.
Youíre the one triggered by a little ďnegativityĒ

Go meditate or something

Itís not that deep

1 month ago '17        #24
92baby 
 btexpress7 said
Nah niglet.
Youíre the one triggered by a little ďnegativityĒ

Go meditate or something

Itís not that deep
My n*gga I just seen a thread where you derailed the sh*t

With your bullsh*t

Mr technical graph reader

Shut the fu*k Up
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
btexpress7 
 92baby said
My n*gga I just seen a thread where you derailed the sh*t

With your bullsh*t

Mr technical graph reader

Shut the fu*k Up
Derailed a thread? You mean going back and forth with one guy in the middle of the night?

Go suck on some ice and cool off my guy.

Like I said, itís not that deep.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  26
Joel Embiid's reaction when Simmons passed up wide open dunk
129 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+76online now  22
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
256 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+69online now  19
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
183 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Kevin McCall gets ready to throw hands on the Kraig Smith podcast
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy