Budden responds to reaponses

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '04        #1
6689 page views
120 comments

NahLij  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36526 36 K  Slaps total: 2410 2 K
Budden responds to reaponses

best
worst
120 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
DavidAames 
Props total: 24653 24 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
I cant Keep up wit Joe.

Manz just has a bad track record with friends, a*sociates and bi*ches he’s fu*ked with...
+77   

1 month ago '16        #3
Teknicks 
Props total: 31764 31 K  Slaps total: 5548 5 K
Joe got top tier caliber skill but he's mentally ill and kinda weird..
+65   

1 month ago '13        #4
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66637 66 K  Slaps total: 8856 8 K
 Teknicks said
Joe got top tier caliber skill but he's mentally ill and kinda weird..
I don't think he's mentally ill. Hes just extremely transparent. If all celebrities gave us as much insight into their deep thoughts they'd probably be looked at as mentally ill too
+56   

1 month ago '16        #5
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 14698 14 K  Slaps total: 1852 1 K
Egomaniac dude sound like the Baron on Badlands.

Parks and nem do be d*ck sucking on the adlib tho.

Gotta let this sh*t go at some point.. id this dumpster fire gone be dragged out for 3 more weeks.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 05-15-2021 at 02:27 AM..
+17   

1 month ago '16        #6
Teknicks 
Props total: 31764 31 K  Slaps total: 5548 5 K
 EZ Green said
I don't think he's mentally ill. Hes just extremely transparent. If all celebrities gave us as much insight into their deep thoughts they'd probably be looked at as mentally ill too
He's never had a healthy relationship in the public. He's not crazy, just needs help.
+11   

1 month ago '19        #7
LikeLupinIII 
Props total: 1383 1 K  Slaps total: 399 399
Listening now.. might drop the 25 to hear all this weeks content..

1 month ago '11        #8
tonio25 
Props total: 17639 17 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
Click bait.......This filmed right after the pod
+7   

1 month ago '17        #9
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66936 66 K  Slaps total: 20082 20 K
This sh*t just keep getting weirder. I'll just wait for the court case.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #10
deadlift 
Props total: 19319 19 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
 EZ Green said
How long people been calling yeezy crazy??
+10   

1 month ago '06        #11
Big Bear 
Props total: 40584 40 K  Slaps total: 8740 8 K

+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15373 15 K  Slaps total: 4559 4 K
Joe is the problem and always has been. I don't even follow this sh*t or any celebs, but I notice he always in the headlines when he has issues with others. He's the common denominator.
+36   

1 month ago '05        #13
precys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21078 21 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
I've been following from the beginning. I understand COMPLETELY where Joe is coming from and all that sh*t he saying now, I was saying it while it was actually happening in real time. Just like Mal passive aggressive smart a*s comments that doesn't provide a damn thing but play on his phone because he's the cool guy sitting in the back of the class. As soon as he started getting his fu*king nails painted I knew he was a fu*king dumb a*s sheep. Don't get me started on the white irish kid

+23   

1 month ago '07        #14
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24217 24 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 DavidAames said
I cant Keep up wit Joe.

Manz just has a bad track record with friends, a*sociates and bi*ches he’s fu*ked with...
What does that tell you
+5   

1 month ago '05        #15
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 23700 23 K  Slaps total: 2422 2 K
Joe is an a**hole, but if he owns the podcast, they have a contract and he pays them the salary per their contract, what’s the issue?
+35   

1 month ago '05        #16
CartelFamill 
Props total: 9776 9 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
lol n*ggas saying Joe the Problem on his OWN sh*t cuz His Employes want into his books
+24   

1 month ago '09        #17
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16015 16 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
 SupremeBeing5 said
Joe is the problem and always has been. I don't even follow this sh*t or any celebs, but I notice he always in the headlines when he has issues with others. He's the common denominator.
If you finance and all the deals are coming to you and paying n*ggas 5 figures for 2 days a week. You don’t ask about the books, you asked for accounting and it shows you have been overpaid, you leave the podcast for almost two months while inviting your boss to your hands. Plus with ice and ish the numbers stay the same then you’re replaceable.

Y’all say parks and everybody on the last podcast d*ckriders but they have their own problems with Mal and Rory because you don’t say fu*k this and leave for six weeks on strike. The show doesn’t just revolve around those two. The show must go on and it’s next man up.

Rory and Mal found out they’re replaceable, the podcast was Rory main source of income due to s*xual allegations of their palooza parties. And the Spotify was Mal chance to sit at the big boy table with his half brothers and he salty.

They’re hired employees and they failed to take advantage because they thought they were friends instead of treating it like a business. You don’t audit your boss and expect to return to your job. Nah you got to go.

That’s why they’re subs talking about wait on it when they could’ve aired it out when they came back but they didn’t. They went for the gamble and now they’re out of a job with court dates and lawyer fees to look forward to.

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 05-15-2021 at 06:25 AM..
+23   

1 month ago '17        #18
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 44178 44 K  Slaps total: 3834 3 K
 EZ Green said
I agree
+1   

1 month ago '07        #19
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56794 56 K  Slaps total: 6296 6 K
This a patreon exclusive?
+5   

1 month ago '15        #20
PurpPetey 
Props total: 2234 2 K  Slaps total: 261 261
The issue is Joe is a liar, manipulator and fickle af. He’s insecure and terrible at being real in any relationship he’s ever had. Women, friendship and business. It all manifests itself as these ego maniac tirades and episodes he has.

n*ggas love to talk that “it’s just business” sh*t, but when you got a n*gga like Joe saying we in this together, fake a*s loyalty quotes and staying down when they were broke, but as soon as the money come you switch up. Then try to play the victim.

The only fault I give Rory and Mal is that they knew who they were dealing, but they didn’t make the proper provisions earlier on. They never thought Joe would do them like that.

A lot of y’all n*ggas siding with Joe don’t have a real bone in your body and shows. If I have an issue with my friends/ business partner I gotta piece/peace it up so the show can go on. Naw this n*gga said fu*k that, the show goes on without you n*ggas. And then air it out on the same show. All while knowing he was the issue. Idgaf what position of power I’m in, that’s how a lame n*gga move especially with n*ggas you claim you love.

Where they do that at? He wanted them n*ggas gone and he created this elaborate as scheme to do so. The n*gga is sick. Any n*gga that say he don’t owe you respect as your friend and then plays semantics with the word “owe” to prove a point while y’all are having a real discussion needs help.

Joe is all about Joe and that’s fine if you move like that, but don’t try to play both sides, so you can blend in and not be at fault when sh*t hits the fan. And then gaslight your “friends” when they call you out on your bullsh*t. You abandoned me face a*s. Snake sh*t
Narcissism at its finest. n*gga we can see you. Lol

Joe is a lame and always been a lame. The money just magnifies who you already are.

Last edited by PurpPetey; 05-14-2021 at 06:44 PM..
+21   

1 month ago '17        #21
Pretty Tone 
 Lupe Hunter said
If you finance and all the deals are coming to you and paying n*ggas 5 figures for 2 days a week. You don’t ask about the books, you asked for accounting and it shows you have been overpaid, you leave the podcast for almost two months while inviting your boss to your hands. Plus with ice and ish the numbers stay the same then you’re replaceable.

Y’all parks and everybody on the last podcast d*ckriders but they have their own problems with Mal and Rory because you don’t say fu*k this and leave for six weeks on strike. The show doesn’t revolve around those. The show must go and it’s next man up.

Rory and Mal found out they’re replaceable, the podcast was Rory main source of income due to s*xual allegations of their palooza parties. And the Spotify was Mal chance to sit at the big boy table with his half brothers and he salty.

They’re hired employees and they failed to take advantage because they thought they were friends instead of treating it like a business. You don’t audit your boss and expect to return to your job. Nah you got to go.

That’s why they’re subs talking about wait on it when they could’ve aired it out when they came back but they didn’t. They went for the gamble and now they’re out of a job with court dates and lawyer fees to look forward to.
I agree with everything said. It's kinda wild how anyone blames this on joe. Mafu*kas love to run with casual a*s narratives
+4   

1 month ago '17        #22
Pretty Tone 
 PurpPetey said
The issue is Joe is a liar, manipulator and fickle af. He’s insecure and terrible at being real in any relationship he’s ever had. Women, friendship and business. It all manifests itself as these ego maniac tirades and episodes he has.

n*ggas love to talk that “it’s just business” sh*t, but when you got a n*gga like Joe saying we in this together, fake a*s loyalty quotes and staying down when they were broke, but as soon as the money come you switch up. Then try to play the victim.

The only fault I give Rory and Mal is that they knew who they were dealing, but they didn’t make the proper provisions earlier on. They never thought Joe would do them like that.

A lot of y’all n*ggas siding with Joe don’t have a real bone in your body and shows. If I have an issue with my friends/ business partner I gotta piece/peace it up so the show can go on. Naw this n*gga said fu*k that, the show goes on without you n*ggas. And then air it out on the same show. All while knowing he was the issue. Idgaf what position of power I’m in, that’s how a lame n*gga move especially with n*ggas you claim you love.

Where they do that at? He wanted them n*ggas gone and he created this elaborate as scheme to do so. The n*gga is sick. Any n*gga that say he don’t owe you respect as your friend and then plays semantics with the word “owe” to prove a point while y’all are having a real discussion needs help.

Joe is all about Joe and that’s fine if you move like that, but don’t try to play both sides, so you can blend in and not be at fault when sh*t hits the fan. And then gaslight your “friends” when they call you out on your bullsh*t. Snake sh*t
Narcissism at its finest.

Joe is a lame and always been a lame. The money just magnifies who you already are.
You didn't get fired calm ya simple a*s down you're too invested

1 month ago '16        #23
btexpress7 
Props total: 2436 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530
 SupremeBeing5 said
Orrr maybe he’s in a fake fu*king industry and that’s why he keeps rufflin’ feathers.
+4   

1 month ago '11        #24
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 59764 59 K  Slaps total: 10926 10 K
 DavidAames said
I cant Keep up wit Joe.

joe a smart dude
he just get trap in his thoughts and want it his way because he created it

i think Joe know about the game the deep true but he keeps holding back

1 month ago '04        #25
dsoul 
Props total: 1068 1 K  Slaps total: 101 101
 Lupe Hunter said

Y’all parks and everybody on the last podcast d*ckriders but they have their own problems with Mal and Rory because you don’t say fu*k this and leave for six weeks on strike. The show doesn’t revolve around those. The show must go and it’s next man up.

Spot on, Parks is sick of them not showing up, ducking phone calls, and putting other grown men livelihoods at risk. Mal kept saying respect because of a couple things Joe said to him. Get over it you are a grown a*s man. The things my friends and I been through makes that look downright pu**y.

Joe may have fu*ked up a lot throughout his career but he is in the right on this one.

Propped above on accident below with a horrible take. Meant to slap.
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  10
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  9
Image(s) inside The Cost of Living in 1970 (Pre hip-hop days)
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  9
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+54online now  5
Aaron Gordon