May 14 - Navy pilot: flight crews observed UFOs off Atlantic Coast 'every day for years'

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '14        #1
909 page views
10 comments

Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 52501 52 K  Slaps total: 6564 6 K
May 14 - Navy pilot: flight crews observed UFOs off Atlantic Coast 'every day for years'

Former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves says he and other members of his F/A-18 f*ghter squadron detected strange, maneuverable and unidentified objects flying in the restricted airspace southeast of Virginia Beach nearly every day for two years beginning in 2015. The sightings were so common, he says, pilots and their crews began to take them for granted. Graves is calling those objects a threat to security in a 60 Minutes interview.

Graves is one of several current and former military members who have spoken publicly about what the Pentagon now calls unidentified aerial phenomena or UAP. These documented sightings of UAP, recorded on gun camera video and photos taken by U.S. service members, have been analyzed by the Defense Department for years. But the government only grudgingly acknowledged the internal efforts after unclassified videos of UAP were leaked to the New York Times in 2017. Now, the Senate Intelligence Committee has ordered the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense to compile a report on unidentified aerial phenomena to be delivered next month.

"I am worried, frankly. You know, if these were tactical jets from another country that were hanging out up there, it would be a massive issue," Graves tells Bill Whitaker in an interview airing Sunday on 60 Minutes. "But because it looks slightly different, we're not willing to actually look at the problem in the face. We're happy to just ignore the fact that these are out there, watching us every day." 

Graves says pilots who have seen UAP speculate they could be a secret U.S. technology, an enemy spy platform, or something else entirely. Watching one of the unclassified videos he says, "This is a difficult one to explain. You have rotation, you have high altitudes. You have propulsion, right? I don't know. I don't know what it is, frankly."

"I would say, you know, the highest probability is it's a threat observation program," Graves says. He wouldn't rule out the possibility they could be a Russian or Chinese technology. 

Luis Elizondo, a former DOD official who investigated UAP for nearly a decade, says these vehicles display technology far superior to anything in any nation's inventory. "Imagine a technology that can do 600 to 700 G-forces, that can fly 13,000 miles an hour, that, that can evade radar and can fly through air and water and possibly space, and oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth's gravity. That's precisely what we're seeing."

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) has seen classified briefings on UAP and called for a detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena. Last December, while still head of the Senate's Intelligence Committee, he asked the Director of National Intelligence and the Pentagon to present Congress with an unclassified report by June 2021.

The 60 Minutes report airs Sunday, May 16, at 7 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

Last edited by Aries; 05-14-2021 at 02:43 PM..
+5   

best
worst
10 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 52501 52 K  Slaps total: 6564 6 K

+6   

1 month ago '16        #3
Deamize 
Props total: 1536 1 K  Slaps total: 605 605
Ufo coin
+3   

1 month ago '14        #4
killuminati  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15802 15 K  Slaps total: 3546 3 K
Most of the ocean floor is unexplored i wouldn't be shocked if it's not aliens but undiscovered intelligent creatures from here that hide deep in our oceans where we can't get because off the water pressure
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 79140 79 K  Slaps total: 8367 8 K
The sightings were so common, he says, pilots and their crews began to take them for granted. Graves is calling those objects a threat to security in a 60 Minutes interview.
uh yeah, how are we protected when the dudes patrolling are constantly seeing sh*t they can't explain?
+1   

1 month ago '05        #6
Schavez98 
Props total: 6659 6 K  Slaps total: 1162 1 K
 yola said
uh yeah, how are we protected when the dudes patrolling are constantly seeing sh*t they can't explain?
Have you ever felt “protected” by the government?
+3   

1 month ago '15        #7
joeev87 
Props total: 682 682  Slaps total: 74 74
 killuminati said
Most of the ocean floor is unexplored i wouldn't be shocked if it's not aliens but undiscovered intelligent creatures from here that hide deep in our oceans where we can't get because off the water pressure
I’ve had similar thoughts.
It’s like animals in a documentary, the lions and Tigers sometimes observe us observing them, but have no idea what they are looking at. Never mind have any knowledge they are being studied. For all we know, there’s a more advanced being here, smarter than us, studying us, and every now and then we see them seeing us???
+4   

1 month ago '13        #8
Douja Slim 
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 20 20
 killuminati said
I had this same thought before & it’s just as possible as aliens.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #9
adak31 
Props total: 10272 10 K  Slaps total: 344 344
 killuminati said
Interesting theory

1 month ago '09        #10
Final Boss 
Props total: 1250 1 K  Slaps total: 473 473
 yola said
I smoked so much K2 and dmt once I started having lucid visions of UFOs hunting down ancient humans and couldn't fu*king feel safe anywhere, felt like I was being watched.

You're right if they wanted to do something we fu*ked

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #11
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 79140 79 K  Slaps total: 8367 8 K
 Schavez98 said
Have you ever felt “protected” by the government?
how many times this country been invaded?
had bombs dropped on it?
often do you worry about either?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  123
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  25
Damn POLO G doing better numbers than everyone......washed Migos....
90 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  24
Goon on Trial for Double Murd3r Represents HIMSELF in Court! (Who Needs a Lawy..
236 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Boo..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy