May 14 - Almost 50% of CDC and FDA employees donít want the shot

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+44  40
118 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '16        #1
5613 page views
156 comments

btexpress7 
Props total: 2436 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530
May 14 - Almost 50% of CDC and FDA employees donít want the shot

Hmmmmmmmm

visit this link https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1393278011332612107?s=21
visit this link https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1393278803863089153?s=21

They were in the first group to receive and many refused.

I’m under the belief that this is the greatest scheme played in mankind but I’m not arguing conspiracies. Let’s just focus on this info here.

What say you vaxxers? Only the rational ones.

Not these n*ggas

+37   

best
worst
156 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
SweezyDeuce 
Props total: 11285 11 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
The next civilizations are gonna laugh at how humans k*lled themselves with stupidity and the internet trolls and religion and anti science rhetoric.
+76   

1 month ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 29405 29 K  Slaps total: 7588 7 K
I wouldn't want to be in the first group either But that video didn't say they refused to be vaccinated. So seems like there's a slant here.
+25   

1 month ago '14        #4
blitvit 
Props total: 2919 2 K  Slaps total: 162 162
sounds about the right distribution of the general population

+3   

1 month ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 169169 169 K  Slaps total: 9972 9 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I wouldn't want to be in the first group either But that video didn't say they refused to be vaccinated. So seems like there's a slant here.
And the notion that they have the freedom to refuse the vaccine also sh*ts on the whole "THEY GONE FORCE US TO GET THE JAB IN OU ARM YALL!" Types of idiots
+23   

1 month ago '18        #6
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59296 59 K  Slaps total: 4752 4 K
Get that sh*t or dont stop worrying about it. I saw people protesting a vaccine sight. My freedoms but I dont want anyone else to get it.
+21   

1 month ago '04        #7
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 OldBusiness said
And the notion that they have the freedom to refuse the vaccine also sh*ts on the whole "THEY GONE FORCE US TO GET THE JAB IN OU ARM YALL!" Types of idiots
Thought about that last night on the news when they're saying that a lot of counties in CO are moving to level clear with 100% capacity.

I'm like, I know not everybody got vax'd. So the people who didn't want to didn't have to and we're still going back to normal
+4   

1 month ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 169169 169 K  Slaps total: 9972 9 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Thought about that last night on the news when they're saying that a lot of counties in CO are moving to level clear with 100% capacity.

I'm like, I know not everybody got vax'd. So the people who didn't want to didn't have to and we're still going back to normal
Cause the reality is we have some sort of protection mechanism thats now widely available.

We're about to hit a get it if you want, and if you dont then what follows is on you. Difference between now and when Trump was demanding it be opened was he only had roughly 2 million people - mostly law enforcement and medical professionals vaccinated, only the first vaccine was out with states begging for more and being ignored, as opposed to roughly 160 million people having received atleast the 1st shot with the rest of the population having access if they want it.

Hell its tons of cvs's in my area that now accept walkins from 9am to 8pm for the sh*t

Much like parents who refuse to get their children vaccinated with the chickenpox jab...its widely available and you made a decision - now its on you

Didnt have a solution of some sort before, now they do.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 05-14-2021 at 04:33 PM..
+17   

1 month ago '19        #9
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15098 15 K  Slaps total: 2407 2 K

+9   

1 month ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 

Hell they're having walk ups at concerts here now

My wife and I were pu**y when it came to the shot. Hydrating the day before, making sure we had time off work the day after, etc.

MF's at EDM shows getting all fu*ked up like "sure I'll get the vax" and dancing the night away

Purpleswag23 said

Right underneath the hero image tho

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
+7   

1 month ago '18        #11
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 46591 46 K  Slaps total: 10341 10 K

1 month ago '19        #12
Darknlightened 
Props total: 819 819  Slaps total: 64 64
People have a way with words saying what they will and won't do, etc etc. Once you learn how to look into the bullsh*t you see that they're not all getting it and they're also not making them.

Something I just thought of recently is I'll start to look like a fool being one of very few with the mask on. At some point I'll have to leave it off

1 month ago '16        #13
dablakkman 
Props total: 1090 1 K  Slaps total: 350 350
If only they would break it down by racial and gender demographics.

I got a feeling which racial gender refusing the shot.

I heard one today boasting about he cursed someone out because they asked him to stay 6 feet away.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #14
bayareapiff 
Props total: 1021 1 K  Slaps total: 149 149
 btexpress7 said
Hmmmmmmmm

They were in the first group to receive and many refused.

Iím under the belief that this is the greatest scheme played in mankind but Iím not arguing conspiracies. Letís just focus on this info here.

What say you vaxxers? Only the rational ones.

Not these n*ggas

We talkin about the janitors and people working in the mail room? Or actual research scientists that are close to the work being done?
+9   

1 month ago '06        #15
NefariousNate 
Props total: 418 418  Slaps total: 53 53
I don't want to specify my connection to the industy but lets say I fall into this group basically.

We aren't antivaxxers, we just deal with drug approvals, adverse reactions, complaints and quality trending on the daily. So we may be adverse to taking something that we know normally would not be condoned to be on the market from ANY other company for any other circumstance other than cancer.
+24   

1 month ago '16        #16
btexpress7  OP
 OldBusiness said
Theyíre not gonna force it at first. They have fu*ks like this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CO3XY8DjW5m/?

who are gonna get everyone riled up and hateful. They will be forcing us to taking that sh*t as long as they get the average mofo to start judging anti-vaxxers.

Play straight outta a movie
+5   

1 month ago '05        #17
hbk83 
Props total: 17903 17 K  Slaps total: 3990 3 K
 SweezyDeuce said
The next civilizations are gonna laugh at how humans k*lled themselves with stupidity and the internet trolls and religion and anti science rhetoric.
It’s probably already happened before. We just don’t know.
I mean ancient civilizations were technically huge conspiracy theorist.
Sacrificing animals to please gods. I’m sure others were like “ y’all wilding for that”
+9   

1 month ago '16        #18
btexpress7  OP
 dablakkman said
If only they would break it down by racial and gender demographics.

I got a feeling which racial gender refusing the shot.

I heard one today boasting about he cursed someone out because they asked him to stay 6 feet away.
Black prolly donít trust this sh*t or the gov, for good reason. These n*ggas have never done anything good for any dark skinned person on the planet, except give dissolving band-aids to the fu*ked up situations itís caused
+11   

1 month ago '05        #19
Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 316 316  Slaps total: 46 46
i got the first moderna shot. i ain't gonna lie i'm kinda scared to take the 2nd shot... 10 years from now i might die or whatever from the vaxx.. my life sucks anyway so i don't care lol
+5   

1 month ago '16        #20
btexpress7  OP
 SweezyDeuce said
Like how we laugh at all those sheep a*s civilians in Germany who fell in line, just doing their duty, which they helped funnel millions of people do their deaths?

Wow such brave intelligent people
+6   

1 month ago '07        #21
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52529 52 K  Slaps total: 6652 6 K
Can we stop encouraging bots
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25631 25 K  Slaps total: 1866 1 K
Greatest faux in history
+11   

1 month ago '04        #23
doczdaname 
Props total: 13348 13 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K
It shouldn't be mandatory but if you want to enter an event, park etc... you can't get in so it is kind of mandatory from what I have heard first hand and read about.

It's sad because I do not want to get anything put in my body since it is way too early to know the side effects of it long term.

1 month ago '11        #24
Trolling 
Props total: 1045 1 K  Slaps total: 235 235
 SweezyDeuce said
Nah make way for the evolved species. The weak will die off.
+6   

1 month ago '07        #25
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30418 30 K  Slaps total: 14579 14 K
 SweezyDeuce said
Only a person that doesn't understand science would think a virus would k*ll off a civilization.

Let me ask you this though, if this virus is man made then what?
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  10
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  8
If you are good with money, I need your genuine help BXÖ
114 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-24online now  8
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Daughter Of Mexican Cartel Boss Sentenced To US Prison For Violation O..
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy