"I'm Already Known As The GOAT"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
42 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '16        #1
2874 page views
83 comments

Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 19779 19 K  Slaps total: 3625 3 K
"I'm Already Known As The GOAT"

It's not even debatable anymore. That boy has long since surpassed all of his peers past and present. He's in that Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Bing Crosby, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra category now. J Cole just dropped a whole album and barely anyone gives a fu*k but they all going crazy off just one verse from this man. His sh*t is like crack and n*ggas are fiends. You can't compete with this man no matter what you do. I'm not talking numbers. This man k*lls everything he does. Everything he touches turns to gold. You put him on your song that's HIS now. Beat selection is forever GOD tier. Verses are always flames. He always has your ear tuned in never missing a beat. This n*gga gets grown men excited just off him uttering "yeah." You can have all the hate in the world for this man for whatever reason but it just isn't debatable anymore.

This man is the greatest.

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 05-14-2021 at 07:00 PM..

best
worst
83 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
ddash 
Props total: 38536 38 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
 Forza Nocta said
It's not even debateable anymore. That boy has long since surpassed all of his peers past and present. He's in that Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Bing Crosby, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra cateogry now. J Cole just dropped a whole album and barely anyone gives a fu*k but they all going crazy off just one verse from this man. His sh*t is like crack and n*ggas are fiends. You can't compete with this man no matter what you do. I'm not talking numbers. This man k*lls everything he does. Everything he touches turns to gold. You put him on your song that's HIS now. Beat selection is forever GOD tier. Verses are always flames. He always has your ear tuned in never missing a beat. This n*gga gets grown men excited just off him uttering "yeah." You can have all the hate in the world for this man for whatever reason but it just isn't debateble anymore. This man is the greatest.

But his success can not be downplayed or understated.His accomplishments are that high

Music is subjective but he should be appreciated whether you like his music or not now.

1 month ago '16        #3
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75071 75 K  Slaps total: 10260 10 K
here's some rent-free, well-maintained amenities of abundant slaps.
+27   

1 month ago '16        #4
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
Feed me slaps.
Feed me quotes.
I want all the smoke.
When it's all said and done.
Drake will still be the GOAT.

1 month ago '05        #5
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 35832 35 K  Slaps total: 10349 10 K
If Meek Mill didn't get so jealous and insecure and try to oust him with reference tracks and ghostwriting, I could probably argue that Drake could be in the top ten greatest emcees due to his longevity, his consistency, his impact, his influence, his originality, appeal, etc.

Drake has so many qualities that put him in a top dead or alive debate, but I think the ghostwriting/reference tracks slights him as one of the best emcees, even though many top rappers have used reference tracks and other people's lyrics. However, when Drake was k*lling the game lyrically and musically, the timing of it did some damage to him as a rapper with skills imo.

I would still say that Drake is among one of the best hip hop artists though in the same breathe with other rappers who don't write their stuff but make great music like Dre and Kanye.
+10   

1 month ago '20        #6
Carl 
Props total: 8878 8 K  Slaps total: 2362 2 K
The people will appreciate Drake only when he retires or dies.

We’re ungrateful af
+12   

1 month ago '04        #7
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 116454 116 K  Slaps total: 17244 17 K
Drake can't lose, if you deny it you're a bi*ch a*s nigggas

he got the ladies listening, that's pretty much all you need to be successful

ask LL

1 month ago '13        #8
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67140 67 K  Slaps total: 8897 8 K
Michael Jackson? Foh
+20   

1 month ago '10        #9
MrNetw0rk 
Props total: 1112 1 K  Slaps total: 247 247
No cap he the goat can’t even lie his story unreal if you think about it

1 month ago '19        #10
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 70758 70 K  Slaps total: 14443 14 K
Greatest run in hip hop history

1 month ago '11        #11
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 60353 60 K  Slaps total: 10969 10 K
one of the best to ever do it 10 of the best runs ever...GOAT if y'all say so well i can't argue but its him ye and weezy

1 month ago '16        #12
MajestyMell 
Props total: 678 678  Slaps total: 206 206
I do agree Drake is better than J. Cole. But he is not the GOAT. He had a ghostwriter.

J Cole isnt consistent with his message. Cant talk about uplifting Black people but at the same time talking about murdering Black people.

1 month ago '18        #13
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 46183 46 K  Slaps total: 18747 18 K
Hate him all you want...

Gotta admit his run has been amazing. And the best thing that doesn’t get talked about... is Drake pleases his Fanbase with music

He’s a global artist, but releases music like a mixtape rapper... I gotta respect that
+2   

1 month ago '04        #14
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 24381 24 K  Slaps total: 2016 2 K
Y'all dudes delusional...
Fuq drake
+16   

1 month ago '15        #15
JRob1125 
Props total: 22635 22 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
I'm a huge fan of Cole but tnis type of sh*t is one of the reason he gets hate

His new album isnt a classic, it's just mad refreshing in a sh*tty era for hip hop
+1   

1 month ago '16        #16
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18254 18 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
I don't know, I won't deny his run or talent but homie isn't in the top 5 amongst Hip Hop greats. Everyone you mentioned is regarded as top 5 in their respective lanes.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 167419 167 K  Slaps total: 11609 11 K
The supposed GOAT that never gets respected by legends in hip hop.

+9   

1 month ago '04        #18
Mega 
Props total: 4477 4 K  Slaps total: 490 490
OP must be a female
+14   

1 month ago '19        #19
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72848 72 K  Slaps total: 10972 10 K
The supposed GOAT that never wrote a song in his whole career
+16   

1 month ago '15        #20
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50507 50 K  Slaps total: 2899 2 K
 4REAL said
If Meek Mill didn't get so jealous and insecure and try to oust him with reference tracks and ghostwriting, I could probably argue that Drake could be in the top ten greatest emcees due to his longevity, his consistency, his impact, his influence, his originality, appeal, etc.

Drake has so many qualities that put him in a top dead or alive debate, but I think the ghostwriting/reference tracks slights him as one of the best emcees, even though many top rappers have used reference tracks and other people's lyrics. However, when Drake was k*lling the game lyrically and musically, the timing of it did some damage to him as a rapper with skills imo.

I would still say that Drake is among one of the best hip hop artists though in the same breathe with other rappers who don't write their stuff but make great music like Dre and Kanye.
Well said.

1 month ago '11        #21
edouble77 
Props total: 2746 2 K  Slaps total: 268 268
Ghostwriter or not he's one the best music artists of all time to me, but bars he's very good but not elite in my opinion. Not sure he even has top 25 spit let alone top 5.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #22
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 72781 72 K  Slaps total: 19950 19 K
Bruh nas, jay and em have been in the game for over 20 years......

He got a long way to go.
+8   

1 month ago '18        #23
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 75734 75 K  Slaps total: 6906 6 K
Hey op i love you for this thread no weird sh*t

1 month ago '18        #24
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 54185 54 K  Slaps total: 18263 18 K
The goat of what??? Drake gets no spins in the hood

Came along in a era where streams are counted while the jay-z nas biggie and pacs moved millions of physical units. Also came along in a era where any one could get a number 1 single off of easy streams. Dosent have any hood classics dosent have a warning, hell razor, dead presidents or ny state of mind. Dosent have a definitive classic? Mainly is a pop artist. Also jay and nas are on 25 plus year runs Cnt be a goat

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 05-14-2021 at 06:42 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '16        #25
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
 Naga Sadow said
The supposed GOAT that never gets respected by legends in hip hop.

This has to be the most ill informed statement here. Countless legends have paid their respects to him. Your google must be broken I guess.

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 05-14-2021 at 06:49 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+140online now  12
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+123online now  11
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy