Black Girl Speaks On Being Attracted To White Men Never Found Black Guy She's Attracted To

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+45  54
128 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '17        #1
2111 page views
76 comments

Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 6234 6 K
Black Girl Speaks On Being Attracted To White Men Never Found Black Guy She's Attracted To

best
worst
76 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24453 24 K  Slaps total: 7581 7 K
we all got preferences, so what
+49   

1 month ago '20        #3
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9339 9 K  Slaps total: 927 927
She said "I grew up around not necessarily the best type of people. Hispanic. African American."

This bi*ch is the worst type of bi*ch that dates out.
+74   

1 month ago '05        #4
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 98097 98 K  Slaps total: 10930 10 K
 imthatinfamous said
What? This is boxden..if you don't like what I like ur a hater..white and a racist

1 month ago '17        #5
Petieparker 
Props total: 19429 19 K  Slaps total: 1796 1 K
Imma be honest....she probably didn’t get a lot of play from Black boys growing up and she clearly had Dad issues so she basically chose the White route. Plus she’s build this mentality up that Black and Hispanic man are inferior to White Men. She’s basically a Dark skin White Woman. Fortunately types like her eventually get their negro wake up call.
+46   

1 month ago '13        #6
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33961 33 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
This what I fear for my daughter. As me and my wife become more well off, we are slowly distancing ourselves from the hood and looking to move to a better neighborhood with good schools. Unfortunately most of those neighborhoods have a very limited amount of black families. So I can see how these young women are only be attracted to what they see all the time.

I just gotta try my best to keep my little one cultured.

Last edited by Facts B; 05-14-2021 at 05:26 PM..
+14   

1 month ago '06        #7
KornerBoy 
Props total: 4835 4 K  Slaps total: 452 452
 MrDarkCloud said
She said "I grew up around not necessarily the best type of people. Hispanic. African American."

This bi*ch is the worst type of bi*ch that dates out.
Bruh you not missing out on nothing.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #8
 KornerBoy said
Bruh you not missing out on nothing.
You probably right.

I just hate the people who date out and feel the need to sh*t on Black people in the process. You can have your preferences BUT these Yt identified hoes make me sick.
+7   

1 month ago '19        #9
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2774 2 K  Slaps total: 661 661
Everybody got their preferences but BW say this n be proud you lost
+9   

1 month ago '21        #10
FredoBangz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 950 950  Slaps total: 402 402
 imthatinfamous said
People can call self-hate preference but it's still self-hate.
+12   

1 month ago '21        #11
notabxnigga 
Props total: 1759 1 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
I'm the same way with women. No dark butts for me

1 month ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 165982 165 K  Slaps total: 11517 11 K
That's her preference so why should we care? Leave her to her ways and keep it moving. There's for more beautiful and better black women out there.

+9   

1 month ago '04        #13
collegeboy58 
Props total: 18398 18 K  Slaps total: 994 994
 Facts B said
This what I fear for my daughter. As me and my wife become more well off, we are slowly distancing ourselves from the hood and moving to a good neighborhood with good schools. Unfortunately most of those neighborhoods have a very limited amount of black families. So of course these young women are going to only be attracted to what they see all the time.

I just gotta try my beat to keep my little one cultured.
Idk why this got slapped....this is a real reality.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #14
"SS"  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27981 27 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
You attracted to who you attracted to

1 month ago '15        #15
Fantastic 
Props total: 14581 14 K  Slaps total: 5641 5 K
This type of sh*t is made to create a division amongst races. Gas lighting at its finest.

People have preferences.

Most people in this thread sound like extremists. Like just bc you are a certain ethnicity you HAVE to date someone of the same or you have “race issues” or “daddy issues” or are”uncultured” listen to yourselves worrying about someones preference. Its depressing to read.

1 month ago '14        #16
Mil Town 
Props total: 1012 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
Good for her. We don't want her Great Value Candace Owens viewpoint having a*s anyways!
+2   

1 month ago '07        #17
CelticPride242 
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 274 274
 Facts B said
This what I fear for my daughter. As me and my wife become more well off, we are slowly distancing ourselves from the hood and moving to a good neighborhood with good schools. Unfortunately most of those neighborhoods have a very limited amount of black families. So of course these young women are going to only be attracted to what they see all the time.

I just gotta try my beat to keep my little one cultured.
It's 'my wife and I', so you're aware. But thanks for letting us know, your ignorance will never leave you no matter where you move.

1 month ago '20        #18
 Fantastic said
This type of sh*t is made to create a division amongst races. Gas lighting at its finest.

People have preferences.

Most people in this thread sound like extremists. Like just bc you are a certain ethnicity you HAVE to date someone of the same or you have “race issues” or “daddy issues” or are”uncultured” listen to yourselves worrying about someones preference. Its depressing to read.
The issue with THIS bi*ch is that she putting "others" on a pedestal while condemning her OWN Blackness. That's some true self-hatred.

People can date who they want. That's never an issue. But the Black people that date out and feel the need to sh*t on other Black people in the process...that's the problem.

In the video, she's equating "not so good people" to the fact that she grew up around Blacks and Hispanics. So to her, the "good" people are the ones she chooses to date. That's the real depressing sh*t.
+8   

1 month ago '20        #19
rocknrolla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7127 7 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
 Youngboss said

most black women on tinder are like this, they'll be any whte guys slave fantasy, just to say they're dating a white guy
+3   

1 month ago '10        #20
pacman45  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23489 23 K  Slaps total: 757 757
A good number of you hypocrite a*s n*ggas on here gonna have the nerve to be bothered by this
+3   

1 month ago '15        #21
Fantastic 
Props total: 14581 14 K  Slaps total: 5641 5 K
 MrDarkCloud said
The issue with THIS bi*ch is that she putting "others" on a pedestal while condemning her OWN Blackness. That's some true self-hatred.

People can date who they want. That's never an issue. But the Black people that date out and feel the need to sh*t on other Black people in the process...that's the problem.

In the video, she's equating "not so good people" to the fact that she grew up around Blacks and Hispanics. So to her, the "good" people are the ones she chooses to date. That's the real depressing sh*t.
Tbh i didnt watch the video but youre right. You should never a*sume a certain race are all the same. That is some dumbass thinking. Just bc your a certain skin color doesnt mean you are destined to act a certain way.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #22
Most Palone 
Props total: 13632 13 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
You can look at her and see why she likes white guys

No n*ggas wanted her big frumpy a*s

This the same chick that said high earning men prefer fat women
+3   

1 month ago '20        #23
Oxx 
Props total: 5386 5 K  Slaps total: 693 693
bi*ch no one cares
+5   

1 month ago '16        #24
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 74411 74 K  Slaps total: 10064 10 K
OP is a f*g and just comes here to promote his f*ggy YouTube channel idky y'all support these goofy threads
+5   

1 month ago '18        #25
Phamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9165 9 K  Slaps total: 706 706
 Petieparker said
Imma be honest....she probably didn’t get a lot of play from Black boys growing up and she clearly had Dad issues so she basically chose the White route. Plus she’s build this mentality up that Black and Hispanic man are inferior to White Men. She’s basically a Dark skin White Woman. Fortunately types like her eventually get their negro wake up call.
Lol. FACTSSSSSS

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  13
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  11
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Daughter Of Mexican Cartel Boss Sentenced To US Prison For Violation O..
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+84online now  7
If you are good with money, I need your genuine help BX…
114 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy