rich swann deserves more credit. top 3 best main event champions in pro wreslting.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

1 month ago '18        #1
333 page views
13 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14212 14 K  Slaps total: 16312 16 K
rich swann deserves more credit. top 3 best main event champions in pro wreslting.

n*ggas is seriously underrated rich swann.

been watching the ppvs and impact monthly speicals with rich swann as champion. and every match has been entertaining. dude is one of the best wreslters in teh business toadty.

n*ggas can match with the best luchadors.

n*gga can match with teh best big wrelsters and make them look like a million bucks.

n*gga put on a good main event with tommy dreamer.

then they said said kenny omega vs rich swann is one of the best matches they seen in a long time. 5 stars.

4.: Rich Swann (c) defeats Chris Bey (20:03)

Impact Wrestling Impact World Title: Rich Swann defeats Eric Young (c

bound for glory. match was like kofi kingston vs orton 2.0. except rich swann is a better wreslter.

1. Hard To k*ll (2021) match of the year candidate.

10 Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson) (with Don Callis) defeated Rich Swann, Chris Sabin, and Moose

Last edited by classicrap1; 05-14-2021 at 12:50 AM..

best
worst
13 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
adizme 
Props total: 5092 5 K  Slaps total: 502 502
I love rich swan. I think wwe let him go cause he got into some trouble with the cops or something.

4 weeks ago '18        #3
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 53794 53 K  Slaps total: 18144 18 K
Who?? This the guy from wwe 205 right?? Aint nobody watching this n*gga
+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 7188 7 K  Slaps total: 8964 8 K
 adizme said
I love rich swan. I think wwe let him go cause he got into some trouble with the cops or something.
naw. he got into with his asian wife su yung. she was acting like a crazy rich asian. or crazy asian women. and jump out of the car in the middle of the road. he got out and put here in the headlock and drag her back in the car.

somebody called the cops. he got arrested. su yunghad to tell the cops they are together and let him go. cops did not believe her. triple h and wwe let him go.

funny thing is su yung and rich swann are on the same show now.

4 weeks ago '20        #5
 adizme said
proof that i am not lying.

here the story.

She married fellow professional wrestler Rich Swann in March 2017.[5][73]

On December 10, 2017, Swann was arrested in Gainesville, Florida on charges of battery and kidnapping/false imprisonment.[74][75] The victim was identified as his wife. According to the arrest report, Swann and Riggs had gotten into an argument over Swann critiquing Riggs' performance at a show that night. When Riggs tried to get away from Swann, witnesses state that he grabbed her in a headlock and dragged her back into his car.[73][76] Swann was released from Alachua County Jail later that same day and told to get in contact with court services.[77] On January 25, 2018, all charges against Swann were dismissed, when a determination was made by prosecutors that there was "insufficient evidence" to move forward with the case.[7

4 weeks ago '20        #6
 adizme said

On December 10, 2017, following his arrest, WWE suspended Swann indefinitely for violating the company's zero tolerance policy against domestic violence.[151][152] He was originally scheduled to face Drew Gulak in a match to determine the number one contender to the Cruiserweight Championship, (which was then held by Enzo Amore), the following night on Raw, but the match was cancelled in light of his domestic violence arrest.[153] On February 15, 2018, WWE officially announced that Swann and WWE had mutually agreed on his release.[154]
Independent circuit (2018–2020)

4 weeks ago '20        #7
 Oswaldgatesjr said
alot better than kofi kingston title run. and wwe purposely sabtoage naomi wwe run too.

and way better than bobby lashley.

what leon ruff doing again? that right jobbing.

what black male wreslters doing on nxt that right jobbing.

what's keith lee doing jobbing.

what cedric is doing again. jobbing.

4 weeks ago '18        #8
 rapper10 said
alot better than kofi kingston title run. and wwe purposely sabtoage naomi wwe run too.

and way better than bobby lashley.

what leon ruff doing again? that right jobbing.

what black male wreslters doing on nxt that right jobbing.

what's keith lee doing jobbing.

what cedric is doing again. jobbing.
If a tree falls in the forest can anybody hear it?

4 weeks ago '20        #9
 Oswaldgatesjr said
If a tree falls in the forest can anybody hear it?
cannot take money with you when you perish.

all that left is legacy. and zack ryder stay so long that his legacy is forever tarshed. and nobody gives a fu*k about him now at any promotion he goes too.

and wwe career was a joke.

unike joe,aj styles,good brothers,rich swann,youg bucks,richeto,roh orginals,ceasor,jay lethal, guriella of destiny,briceos, will have a legeacy made on new japan,roh, czw,lucha underground that will last forever.

and make a living doing what they love.

and will have so main classic matches and promos. that people will not realize how much better they were then the hulk hogan era and even attuide era until they retire.

aj stlyes and tna orginals. got so many classic matches and fueds in indie promotions.

4 weeks ago '18        #10
 rapper10 said
cannot take money with you when you perish.

all that left is legacy. and zack ryder stay so long that his legacy is forever tarshed. and nobody gives a fu*k about him now at any promotion he goes too.

and wwe career was a joke.

unike joe,aj styles,good brothers,rich swann,youg bucks,richeto,roh orginals,ceasor,jay lethal, guriella of destiny,briceos, will have a legeacy made on new japan,roh, czw,lucha underground that will last forever.

and make a living doing what they love.

and will have so main classic matches and promos. that people will not realize how much better they were then the hulk hogan era and even attuide era until they retire.

aj stlyes and tna orginals. got so many classic matches and fueds in indie promotions.
The only thing that matters about aj is his last 5 years in wrestling. Everyone u mentioned above 90 percent of people dnt knw who they are so no one will watch those matches

Wanna see a classic match with no flipping flopping but straight story telling? Watch Austin vs bret wm 13. A true classic.

4 weeks ago '04        #11
zhiggeman 
Props total: 9845 9 K  Slaps total: 1788 1 K
I guess you mean keith lee jobbing to injuries? He hasnt been on tv to job. Ugh.

4 weeks ago '18        #12
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 Oswaldgatesjr said
just seen roman vs ceasor. and rich swann main event matches been miles better and more entertaining.

wreslting critics and reviewers been givbing his matches A+ AND B+!

while roman and others get C+ B-!

4 weeks ago '18        #13
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 zhiggeman said
I guess you mean keith lee jobbing to injuries? He hasnt been on tv to job. Ugh.
thanks for telling me. calm down n*gga i did not know.

4 weeks ago '18        #14
 classicrap1 said
just seen roman vs ceasor. and rich swann main event matches been miles better and more entertaining.

wreslting critics and reviewers been givbing his matches A+ AND B+!

while roman and others get C+ B-!
Who gives a fu*k about current day wwealthough I heard they had a good match.

87-98 is where its at. Real men men wrestlers where the smallest guy on the roster was around 6'2. Can't take derby ally seriously.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
38 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  24
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
130 comments