Where my BALD Boxden niggaz at?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
1321 page views
67 comments

Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18545 18 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
Where my BALD Boxden n*ggaz at?

image come! Show yourselves!
+16   

best
worst
67 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7606 7 K  Slaps total: 910 910
Bald gang def in the bldg

but am i dumb enough to give bx savages that free fodder to be forever reshopped, memed and posted as checkmate to any argument?

+50   

1 month ago '07        #3
DaKid91 
Props total: 3147 3 K  Slaps total: 381 381
Question to my bald head bredren, if yall could, would yall have taken Finasteride/Monoxidil to slow it down or are yall good with the state your in???
+5   

1 month ago '20        #4
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 18545 18 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
I could bring my sh*t back like Jadakiss but Ion wanna do that.
+5   

1 month ago '21        #5
 DaKid91 said
Question to my bald head bredren, if yall could, would yall have taken Finasteride/Monoxidil to slow it down or are yall good with the state your in???
i get more ladies than ever being bald and cleancut than when i had locs...not to mention so much easier never worrying about haircuts/retwists or rain or sweating, no durags, no brushes....just shave (electric) every other day and im cool. no such thing as a bad hair day.

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 05-14-2021 at 07:31 AM..
+14   

1 month ago '09        #6
mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7130 7 K  Slaps total: 532 532
I’m gray, not bald. Thank God.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #7
The_Most_H8ed 
Props total: 2520 2 K  Slaps total: 119 119
 nodayzoffatl said
i get more ladies than ever being bald and cleancut than when i had locs...not to mention so much easier never worrying about haircuts or rain...just shave (electric) everyother day and im cool
What type of electric shaver you using? Foil?

I have the Wahl balding Clippers but I don't get a good cut if I don't wait 3-4 days between cuts but I need that every other day shave without the razor (I do razor shave once per week)
+4   

1 month ago '18        #8
Thanos 
Props total: 5349 5 K  Slaps total: 793 793
I'll be joining pretty soon
+10   

1 month ago '04        #9
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 47609 47 K  Slaps total: 6381 6 K
I’m here my n*gga
+4   

1 month ago '08        #10
deontae45 
Props total: 104 104  Slaps total: 1 1
Honestly going bald about 4 years ago was a blessing in disguise. I was paying $30 a week on haircuts including tips. I hear now it's really bad out there in them streets, dudes charging $50 for a cut and beard trim. Fux that. 5 minute razor shave in the shower every 3 days and I'm Guc. Never had a problem getting women with or without hair. #shrugs
+7   

1 month ago '04        #11
A.G 
Props total: 10460 10 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
I shaved my head last year and never looked back... Way too much time spent on trying to maintain a fresh cut, and my sh*t would look totally off if I left it for more than 2 weeks. I was thinning out, but the pandemic started, couldn't get to a barber, and I just thought it would be a good time to just buzz it all off.

DaKid91 said
Nope. But I'm the type of person that just hates maintaining hair in general. Plus you'll have to take finasteride/monoxidil for life once you start. My brother was on both and went off it.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #12
Chokeabiish 
Props total: 6898 6 K  Slaps total: 535 535
I'm starting to get a big a*s donut looking bald spot. Barber says I can't shave it all cause I got too much on the sides.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #13
 mboydii said
Iím gray, not bald. Thank God.
thats funny bc id rather be bald than gray. Bald doesnt really show your age. think 2pac, jordan, vin diesel...but gray...not for me
+3   

1 month ago '21        #14
 Chokeabiish said
I'm starting to get a big a*s donut looking bald spot. Barber says I can't shave it all cause I got too much on the sides.
come on home dawg

+3   

1 month ago '21        #15
 A.G said
I shaved my head last year and never looked back... Way too much time spent on trying to maintain a fresh cut, and my sh*t would look totally off if I left it for more than 2 weeks. I was thinning out, but the pandemic started, couldn't get to a barber, and I just thought it would be a good time to just buzz it all off.

Nope. But I'm the type of person that just hates maintaining hair in general. Plus you'll have to take finasteride/monoxidil for life once you start. My brother was on both and went off it.
same story as you. I didn't go bald. Went from locs then shaved it clean. Never looked. back

before i had locs wht i hated about getting haircuts is my hair grew so fast. i swear on momma's my haircut would only be fresh that first day. after that it was trash

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 05-14-2021 at 07:47 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '21        #16
 The_Most_H8ed said
What type of electric shaver you using? Foil?

I have the Wahl balding Clippers but I don't get a good cut if I don't wait 3-4 days between cuts but I need that every other day shave without the razor (I do razor shave once per week)
i use the bevel trimmer then clean up my mustache and details with trusty old andis trimmer...I cant use razors they give me razor bumps... this combo keeps me shiny clean. i shave every other day

+2   

1 month ago '20        #17
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 29503 29 K  Slaps total: 9539 9 K
 deontae45 said
Honestly going bald about 4 years ago was a blessing in disguise. I was paying $30 a week on haircuts including tips. I hear now it's really bad out there in them streets, dudes charging $50 for a cut and beard trim. Fux that. 5 minute razor shave in the shower every 3 days and I'm Guc. Never had a problem getting women with or without hair. #shrugs
$30 a week? My n*gga when I was getting my haircut it was more like $5 a cut per month
+1   

1 month ago '21        #18
 Thanos said
I'll be joining pretty soon
embrace it and you'll be good...unless you got a funny a*s shaped head or something

1 month ago '18        #19
Thanos 
Props total: 5349 5 K  Slaps total: 793 793
I'm at the point now where I gotta keep my sh*t really low and cut it once a week...if I let it grow much longer than that you start to see the Colts logo in my head

My sh*t be so low I don't think the transition to bald will be that bad...I got a big a*s head tho

nodayzoffatl said
embrace it and you'll be good...unless you got a funny a*s shaped head or something

Na, I my sh*t ain't looking like that
+2   

1 month ago '11        #20
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42954 42 K  Slaps total: 3382 3 K
Thank god I still have my hair, but my lining is fu*ked!!!!!
The saddest part of it all i'm high yellow i would look wild with a badly....
I would look like Willow Smith when she was rocky the badly.

+6   

1 month ago '16        #21
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 71620 71 K  Slaps total: 8025 8 K

+6   

1 month ago '15        #22
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 55115 55 K  Slaps total: 8411 8 K
 Chokeabiish said

Thatís because your barber wants your money. Just shave it. Itís hella easier on maintenance, only have to buy one damn soap for your whole routine, no bad hair day, you can maintain it yourself, it always looks clean, and all the other perks mentioned in the thread. Probably should check ya head shape first though. You donít want to have one of them pointy heads I see once in awhile.
+5   

1 month ago '19        #23
MapleSyrup 
Props total: 1101 1 K  Slaps total: 244 244
 DaKid91 said
Heard you can get impotent from that sh*t which can last even after you discontinue it... is that really worth it? Not a chance I want to take that's for sure.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #24
BigGVD 
Props total: 3010 3 K  Slaps total: 522 522
Yall milk duds and peanut heads make this thread every month to reassure yallself

1 month ago '04        #25
Moscar4126 
Props total: 2078 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
Bald and I use a Babyliss pro to keep it 100
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  59
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  32
Goon on Trial for Double Murd3r Represents HIMSELF in Court! (Who Needs a Lawy..
234 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  25
Damn POLO G doing better numbers than everyone......washed Migos....
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Boo..
117 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy