Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance 4k Trailer Xbox Series X|S June 22nd Gamepass Indie

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x4   |  2 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '04        #1
1327 page views
63 comments

KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4530 4 K  Slaps total: 315 315
Dark Alliance Hitting Gamepass Day One

I am thrilled to announce that Dark Alliance will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows 10 PC, and phones and tablets via Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) with Xbox Game Pass on Day One, June 22! The game will also support PC and console cross play at launch!

Gather your party, choose your adventurer, and get ready to set out on an epic brawl through Icewind Dale on June 22 with Xbox Game Pass. Forget character sheets and math for the night, Dark Alliance is a third-person action brawler that drops you and your friends into the unforgiving frozen hellscape of Icewind Dale to take on iconic Dungeons & Dragons monsters and collect epic loot. You can venture on your own, but with the addition of cross play on PC and Xbox featuring up to 4-player co-op, why would you?

visit this link https://news.xbox.com/en- .. ss-on-day-one/
+13   

best
worst
63 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13362 13 K  Slaps total: 779 779
That's my birthday, I'll give it a go and see, might be surprised
+4   

1 month ago '04        #3
KURUPTION!!!  OP
Props total: 4530 4 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 Da Ill One said
That's my birthday, not normally into D & D type games, but I'll give it a go and see, might be surprised
I was actually planning on picking this one up so this works out for me.
+3   

1 month ago '14        #4
LocdUpProd 
Props total: 11869 11 K  Slaps total: 1665 1 K
Game looks like like a third person vermintide

+1   

1 month ago '20        #5
D1dnt read 
Props total: 19806 19 K  Slaps total: 4666 4 K
+5   

1 month ago '05        #6
P-Hill|M 
Props total: 30612 30 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
Looks aight

1 month ago '05        #7
Krazie 
Props total: 37611 37 K  Slaps total: 5181 5 K
Loved Dark Alliance on the PS2, hope this captures some of the same magic, even if they changed it quite a bit. We shall see.

But Game Pass still proving to be the best value in gaming
+2   

1 month ago '05        #8
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23058 23 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
Nice. I was gonna pick it up on PlayStation, but game pass it is.

1 month ago '04        #9
Wawdy24 
Props total: 8167 8 K  Slaps total: 3653 3 K

I am thrilled to announce that Dark Alliance will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows 10 PC, and phones and tablets via Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) with Xbox Game Pass on Day One, June 22! The game will also support PC and console cross play at launch!

Gather your party, choose your adventurer, and get ready to set out on an epic brawl through Icewind Dale on June 22 with Xbox Game Pass. Forget character sheets and math for the night, Dark Alliance is a third-person action brawler that drops you and your friends into the unforgiving frozen hellscape of Icewind Dale to take on iconic Dungeons & Dragons monsters and collect epic loot. You can venture on your own, but with the addition of cross play on PC and Xbox featuring up to 4-player co-op, why would you?

The Friends of the Hall

Dark Alliance lets you choose from four iconic heroes, the Companions of the Hall – Drizzt, Catti-brie, Bruenor, and Wulfgar – with over 50 different moves, special abilities, and team-attacks. The combat is pick up and play but difficult to master, with emergent strategies and tactics depending on the situation, skills, and monsters.

Choose what’s best for you: rapid strikes, backstab executions and a giant panther? Drizzt is your guy. Acrobatics, long range bow and arrow more your style? Catti-brie will suit you just fine. Whatever your play style, the Companions have you covered. And it’s a good thing they do…

Frost Giants, Dragons and Verbeeg, Oh my!

You’re not in Baldur’s Gate anymore, Bruenor. The companions (and you!) find yourself in the frozen north of Icewind Dale seeking the ancient and powerful crystal shard – Crenshinibon. Whoever wields it, possesses immense power. The only problem are the legions of monsters seeking it for themselves. You know the drill. You’ll face 30 different iconic monsters and factions like the above-mentioned beholders, frost giants, white dragons and verbeeg, as well as duergars, gnolls and many more.

The Adventure Begins

We are excited to bring Dark Alliance to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows 10 PC with Xbox Game Pass! But this is only the beginning of our adventure.

Launch isn’t too far away, and we have so much more to show. That’s why starting tomorrow, May 14 and every Friday until launch, come watch us play Dark Alliance.

+8   

1 month ago '06        #10
Kingme 
Props total: 19029 19 K  Slaps total: 3432 3 K
It's got 4 player co-op and it's on GamePass. I'll try it out.
+6   

1 month ago '09        #11
McmasterlockPt2 
Props total: 4879 4 K  Slaps total: 475 475
Does it have a loot system?

1 month ago '15        #12
voltron 
Props total: 1961 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
Does this have drop-in coop like Destiny? Or is it hosted coop like Divinity?

1 month ago '04        #13
Wawdy24 
 McmasterlockPt2 said
Does it have a loot system?
If there’s one thing a D&D game has to get right, it’s finding loot–and Dark Alliance’s loot system is full of capes, helmets and more. Treasure is one of the most important parts of Dungeons & Dragons. From gold pieces to art objects to jewels and of course, magic items, weapons, and armor–a big part of the fun is in looting valuable wealth from the horrible monsters that are guarding it. And today Tuque Games have given us all a glimpse of what loot is like in the upcoming D&D brawler ‘Dark Alliance’ with a look at some of the magic helmets and capes you can loot when the game comes out in June. Take a look! First up, magic helmets–and right away we get a glimpse of what kind of looter this is gonna be. Each item has armor (presumably weapons have damage instead), a level, and a rank, and along with it there’s a suite of stats like +damage or different energy resistances, and as you can see Dark Alliance is going the item set route, which unlocks more powers when you collect more and more of the pieces. Also here are the familiar orange and purple colors to indicate Legendary or Epic items (presumably the scale goes white->green->blue->purple->orange as most other looters do), and in the other item preview you can get a look at what all slots you’ll have: It looks like: Helm Bracers Chestguard Leg Guards Necklace Ring And then two character-specific slots, which in this case hold Drizzt’s pwiwafwi and scimitars, but presumably for folks like Wulfgar it’d be his hammer and like a braid or something, for Cattie Brie, quiver and bow, and for Bruenor Battlehammer, probably his hammer and like a cask of ale, because he’s a dwarf. At any rate, this is all familiar stuff if you’ve played a shooter or a diablo-alike in the last decade or so, but it’s set to build off of the bones we’re all familiar with. Happy Adventuring!

Source:
+2   

1 month ago '07        #14
jhj26  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4135 4 K  Slaps total: 1121 1 K

+2   

1 month ago '20        #15
Christ Like 
Props total: 7416 7 K  Slaps total: 6344 6 K
must be a slow night in Booneville

another shovelware game coming to a gamepass near you

1 month ago '04        #16
Wawdy24 
 voltron said
Does this have drop-in coop like Destiny? Or is it hosted coop like Divinity?
Couch CO Op was scraped.

I have no idea on drop in drop out. Could not find any info on it

1 month ago '14        #17
LocdUpProd 
It’s a spiritual successor to this

+2   

1 month ago '14        #18
LocdUpProd 

+3   

1 month ago '05        #19
Krazie 
The best value in gaming
+7   

1 month ago '15        #20
voltron 
Props total: 1961 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
 Wawdy24 said
Couch CO Op was scraped.

I have no idea on drop in drop out. Could not find any info on it
I hope its drop-in coop. I'm not a fan of hosted coop like Divinity's system. Your character's progression stays on the host's save file and when you boot up your instance you start at zero.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #21
D1dnt read 
 D1dnt read said

@ I see u propped me for this post so I wanna make it clear that it was sarcastic and meant to mock GP and I am not excited for no dungeons and dragons game

+1   

1 month ago '07        #22
Itzike 
Props total: 2495 2 K  Slaps total: 152 152
Looks kinda dope. I’ll check it

1 month ago '05        #23
Krazie 
 D1dnt read said
I wanna make it clear that I am excited for dungeons and dragons
+2   

1 month ago '20        #24
D1dnt read 
 Krazie said

imagine

1 month ago '06        #25
fresh3000 
Props total: 4155 4 K  Slaps total: 451 451
Not a fan of the new look of Drizzt but I might have to check this joint out...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  26
Joel Embiid's reaction when Simmons passed up wide open dunk
132 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Kevin McCall gets ready to throw hands on the Kraig Smith podcast
40 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
188 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
257 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy