May 13 - Blk man charged with murder after shooting white burglar

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '11        #1
4715 page views
147 comments

westsideknicks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13222 13 K  Slaps total: 1064 1 K
May 13 - Blk man charged with murder after shooting white burglar

An Oklahoma veteran and father of five is preparing to go to trial to face a first-degree murder charge after he fatally shot a burglar attempting to rob his marijuana business.
Last May, 42-year-old Daniel Hardwick was attempting to burglarize 34-year-old LaRue Bratcher's grow shop when Bratcher opened fire and k*lled Hardwick. Bratcher reportedly intended to fire three warning shots at Hardwick, who was attempting to break in for a second consecutive night.

"He was trying to break in when the business owner, who was inside the business at the time, apparently opened fire with a handgun, striking and k*lling the man who was breaking in," said Master sergeant Gary Knight.
Bratcher called 911 after avoiding the burglary. However, officers contacted the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority and discovered that Bratcher's license was expired. As a result, the grow shop owner was arrested and $1.5 million worth of marijuana was confiscated.
Bratcher was initially charged with growing marijuana without a license and was released on a $5,000 bond, but the district attorney's office decided to charge him with second-degree murder. While out on bail, the police arrested Bratcher again while he was at home with his family. Later in 2020, Bratcher's charge was upgraded to first-degree murder.
"At that time, I had the baby who was six months old, and to have a gun pointed at her face, that was horrible," said LaRue's wife, Vicky Bratcher. "It's just me with the kids and to know that you go from one charge to the next charge and not knowing what's going to happen. It's like our life is at suspense right now."

Bratcher's family and community members have rallied and protested throughout downtown Oklahoma City and in front of the county jail. In addition, a petition for Bratcher's release has received more than 1,600 signatures.
While many believe Bratcher acted in self-defense, the prosecution argues that Bratcher's actions were felonious because his cannabis license had expired at the time. The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority recently updated its policy to allow cardholders to use their expired license while waiting for a new card to arrive.
Nearly one year since the incident, LaRue Bratcher remains in jail as he waits for his trial to start later this month.

visit this link https://www.vladtv.com/ar .. -white-burglar

+24   

best
worst
147 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
six5TheStudio 
Props total: 2459 2 K  Slaps total: 368 368
How you gonna investigate the dude who was attempted to be robbed instead of the dude who tried to rob him fu*k 12
+178   

1 month ago '21        #3
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2564 2 K  Slaps total: 3163 3 K
I always hate when this sh*t happens. I don’t care about the color of the skin of the people. If it’s your home and someone breaks in, you should have the right to defend that sh*t. That’s your kingdom.

Hopefully this will either be dropped or the jury will understand defending your home is essential
+77   

1 month ago '18        #4
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26664 26 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
So he can’t defend himself because the license expired, smh

+161   

1 month ago '17        #5
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60853 60 K  Slaps total: 5925 5 K
These fools r playing loopy cuz ole dude weed licence had lapsed
+50   

1 month ago '04        #6
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 18455 18 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
They rather jump through all these hoops and excuses to charge this man with defending his property than doing the right thing.
+85   

1 month ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 169840 169 K  Slaps total: 9985 9 K
Black man with a million dollar business in America growing a product they've used to disproportionately imprison black men for decades now?

They been wanting to do some sh*t like this to him ever since he applied for that license, and defending himself and his livelihood is what they're going to ruin his life for? Thats fu*ked up

I think what's missing from the article is this, I researched it and Oklahoma Stand Your Ground Law states:
Oklahoma’s Stand Your Ground law states that “A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
Since the license was expired he probably can't use their self defense laws in court because they can technically say he was engaging in illegal activity - which voids their self defense law right?
@ or anyone who knows the law pretty well - is this whats happening?
+62   

1 month ago '14        #8
DavidAames 
Props total: 24748 24 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
fu*kin disgusting how the system is b smfh...
+38   

1 month ago '06        #9
mrep3 
Props total: 19873 19 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K

+38   

1 month ago '21        #10
 lucifershammer said
These fools r playing loopy cuz ole dude weed licence had lapsed
Thatís so fu*king insane my g. Itís 2021. Weed is nothing. Yet it seems they always go that much harder towards a black dude, that either smells like it or has something to do with it. Using weed to make the charges worse is such scum sh*t. Like that sh*t doesnít compute in my fu*kin head as a policy that makes any fu*king sense whatsoever
+25   

1 month ago '16        #11
HugheStone 
Props total: 9930 9 K  Slaps total: 2245 2 K
That is fu*ked up, but I guess the cultivation charge is a felony so when someone dies during a felony it is murder. Anyway, how do you let your weed growing license expire? You know how hard it is to get those things. I'm sure he will be okay since they already changed the laws.
+10   

1 month ago '17        #12
chillyboy 
Props total: 1444 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
Sadly should’ve renewed that license. They not gonna cut you any breaks bucko.

1 month ago '04        #13
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11267 11 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
 OldBusiness said
Black man with a million dollar business in America growing a product they've used to disproportionately imprison black men for decades now?

They been wanting to do some sh*t like this to him ever since he applied for that license, and defending himself and his livelihood is what they're going to ruin his life for? Thats fu*ked up

I think what's missing from the article is this, I researched it and Oklahoma Stand Your Ground Law states:

Since the license was expired he probably can't use their self defense laws in court because they can technically say he was engaging in illegal activity - which voids their self defense law right?

fu*k that sh*t - license expired doesnt quite mean illegal.

Unfortunately hes fu*ked no matter what unless he can win a lawsuit for 1.5mill being stolen from him too.

And the attorneys for both cases is gonna be a grip.

Hopefully 1 of the Marijuana advocate attorneys step up for dude.

Im pretty sure if a barber or a restaurant has an expired license they just get a fine and not their stuff seized.
+19   

1 month ago '04        #14
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11267 11 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
And hopefully some veteran sh*t steps up on the murder self defense case
+1   

1 month ago '21        #15
 HugheStone said
That is fu*ked up, but I guess the cultivation charge is a felony so when someone dies during a felony it is murder. Anyway, how do you let your weed growing license expire? You know how hard it is to get those things. I'm sure he will be okay since they already changed the laws.

With covid all these places are probably understaffed or takin forever to renew. They need to give this guy a break. It ain’t Like he never had a license tho. know what I’m sayin? Like I’m praying for this dude. Protecting his family and get murder charge???? fu*k that.
+10   

1 month ago '15        #16
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15620 15 K  Slaps total: 1541 1 K
"The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority recently updated its policy to allow cardholders to use their expired license while waiting for a new card to arrive."

If homie has a gofund me, I'll donate.

Every part of this arrest is Str8 bullsht.
+45   

1 month ago '17        #17
Harasnart 
Props total: 14879 14 K  Slaps total: 9349 9 K
You guys seemed shocked.

White mans world. If it was the opposite, the white fu*k would get an award.
+36   

1 month ago '17        #18
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60853 60 K  Slaps total: 5925 5 K
 MrDoubtfire said
Thatís so fu*king insane my g. Itís 2021. Weed is nothing. Yet it seems they always go that much harder towards a black dude, that either smells like it or has something to do with it. Using weed to make the charges worse is such scum sh*t. Like that sh*t doesnít compute in my fu*kin head as a policy that makes any fu*king sense whatsoever
This case needs more national attention. Where is BLM?

OKC is a racist sh*thole. Heard nothing but sh*t about it
+13   

1 month ago '16        #19
galou 
Props total: 6297 6 K  Slaps total: 572 572
They set him up.

He played right into their cards.

1 month ago '10        #20
beast mode 
Props total: 6280 6 K  Slaps total: 3245 3 K
free that man and pin a medal on him
+9   

1 month ago '18        #21
Dehone 
Props total: 56717 56 K  Slaps total: 2318 2 K
 Dnyce215 said
So he canít defend himself because the license expired, smh

They doing anything to keep black folks out the business

+19   

1 month ago '18        #22
Dehone 
Props total: 56717 56 K  Slaps total: 2318 2 K
NRA and the like gon be silent like they were with Philando....
+23   

1 month ago '08        #23
Datboitrill 
Props total: 4155 4 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 OldBusiness said

That's basically what they are trying to do but the issue is the people that issue the permit say ita ok that he laapws because of covid its been taking longer to renew just like getting a new d.l. took me 3 months to get mine
+8   

1 month ago '12        #24
 franchise said
fu*k that sh*t - license expired doesnt quite mean illegal.

Unfortunately hes fu*ked no matter what unless he can win a lawsuit for 1.5mill being stolen from him too.

And the attorneys for both cases is gonna be a grip.

Hopefully 1 of the Marijuana advocate attorneys step up for dude.

Im pretty sure if a barber or a restaurant has an expired license they just get a fine and not their stuff seized.
That last part about a barber or restaurant, exactly. You're absolutely right about that sh*t.

I hope the man makes it home to those kids and his wife. Beautiful young family and it sounds like they were on their way.
+7   

1 month ago '12        #25
 Datboitrill said
That's basically what they are trying to do but the issue is the people that issue the permit say ita ok that he laapws because of covid its been taking longer to renew just like getting a new d.l. took me 3 months to get mine
Damn, yeah that makes sense.

it was the opposite here in Georgia. sh*t our governor signed an agreement to remove the need for taking an actual driving test - the computer or actual joint and as long as you were 16 years of age and older you could signup and just get a license.

Its a good chance a lot of the new drivers in our state have never even driven a car before. I got a homie who was always terrified of driving that went and got his just to have the sh*t. They were just handing em out

But yeah your info, and that stuff I saw about the stand your ground law fills it in a bit better
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  130
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+393online now  26
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
574 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
140 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  11
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp