May 13 - Active-Duty Marine Major Arrested After Pushing Police Officer in Capitol Riot

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '04        #1
743 page views
28 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 5043 5 K  Slaps total: 747 747
May 13 - Active-Duty Marine Major Arrested After Pushing Police Officer in Capitol Riot

A 40-year-old active-duty Marine Corps officer was arrested Thursday after federal agents said he violently broke into the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, pushing through a line of police officers and positioning himself inside a doorway to pull others into the building with him.

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris, 40, of Woodbridge, Virginia, has been charged with a*saulting, resisting or impeding police officers; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; and obstruction of justice, among other charges. His arrest was announced Thursday by the Justice Department.

Maj. J. A. Hernandez, a Marine spokesman at the Pentagon, confirmed Warnagiris is on active duty. An artillery officer, Warnagiris is currently a*signed to the Marine air-ground task force staff training program with Training and Education Command based at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia.

Warnagiris has served since 2002 and reached the rank of major in September 2013, according to his service records. He previously deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.

His personal awards include three Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals and a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal.

When asked about Warnagiris' case, Hernandez said there is no place for extremism in the Marine Corps.

A federal complaint says Warnagiris has been stationed at Quantico, which is about 35 miles outside Washington, since the summer of 2020. He is scheduled to appear in a U.S. district court Thursday afternoon.

Warnagiris is one of dozens of military members and veterans accused of participating in the Jan. 6 takeover of the U.S. Capitol. Supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the building to interrupt lawmakers' securing of the 2020 election, which President Joe Biden won.

Court documents claim the major was caught on a Capitol security camera among a group near the East Rotunda doors f*ghting their way into the building. U.S. Capitol Police officers were standing guard outside the door, attempting to hold the crowd back, according to the documents.

The officers lost ground, and Warnagiris was allegedly the first person to push through the doors.

"The subject was wearing a dark jacket with bright green zippers, a military green backpack and black and tan gloves," court documents state. "He had short, dark hair which was trimmed to the skin along the edges of his hairline."

As officers tried to physically block more people from getting past the doors, Warnagiris "positioned himself in the corner of the doorway and seemed to use his body to help keep the door partially open and reached for individuals pushing their way through to help pull them inside," the documents state.

A police officer tried to position himself between the Marine and the people outside, but Warnagiris allegedly pushed the door open further. The police officer then tried to push Warnagiris out of the way.

The Marine allegedly responded by pushing the police officer back "to maintain his position in the open door," the documents state.

"This struggle between Warnagiris and Officer A.W. can be seen in the security footage captured at approximately 2:27 PM," the documents add.

Footage of Warnagiris inside the Capitol was also captured by a videographer for RMG News, according to the complaint, along with footage posted to YouTube by Freedom News TV.

An unnamed witness who saw photos of Warnagiris online reported to the FBI that they recognized him as an active-duty Marine Corps officer. The witness said they worked near Warnagiris about once a week for six months in 2019.

On March 17, federal agents met with members of Warnagiris' command and interviewed one of his coworkers, the complaint states. That witness also said they believed Warnagiris was the person seen in video footage inside the Capitol, according to the complaint.

visit this link https://www.military.com/ .. itol-riot.html
+6   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 49881 49 K  Slaps total: 2870 2 K
fu*king idiot. I’m very interested to see what all he gets from this sh*t on both ends.
+11   

1 month ago '17        #3
Coffee 
Props total: 34683 34 K  Slaps total: 7327 7 K
pathetic
+1   

1 month ago '06        #4
Supa mario 
Props total: 20271 20 K  Slaps total: 1784 1 K

fu*ked up his bread over Trump

+13   

1 month ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 99645 99 K  Slaps total: 18524 18 K
ain't saying it's a general, but do you know how much power a marine major rates just by putting the medal on? Not to mention work put in, connections and specialty. Rates so many tank, rates so much aircraft, rates so many men, rates so many guns

1 month ago '04        #6
gh3tto 
Props total: 41288 41 K  Slaps total: 8327 8 K
 foshoVoodoo said
ain't saying it's a general, but do you know how much power a marine major rates just by putting the medal on? Not to mention work put in, connections and specialty. Rates so many tank, rates so much aircraft, rates so many men, rates so many guns
hes an arty pog so he rates zero tanks and zero aircraft

0-4 isnt really that high hes probably a company commander with around 200 people trained in artillery

+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 168871 168 K  Slaps total: 9965 9 K
Traitor
+9   

1 month ago '16        #8
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9379 9 K  Slaps total: 1200 1 K
The should probably investigate any other officers he a*sociates with. Chances are where there’s one, others follow.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #9
 gh3tto said
hes an arty pog so he rates zero tanks and zero aircraft

0-4 isnt really that high hes probably a company commander with around 200 people trained in artillery

Yeah I was jive bullsh*tting

1 month ago '15        #10
Kehinde 
Props total: 4966 4 K  Slaps total: 1844 1 K
Mfs talking about how these folks acted and what they accomplished during an insurrection because of an election as opposed to black folks and what we do when we're victims of injustice.

But fail to realize these folks had senators, us representatives, and military personnel backing their cause, while we got police gunning us down for practicing our 2A rights.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #11
bibbyboi 
Props total: 14964 14 K  Slaps total: 1878 1 K
 foshoVoodoo said
Here's one thing that Generals,(or anyone higher up in the Chain of Command generally speaking) hate more than anything. When you make them look bad. Having a Major under your command taking part in an insurrection and shoving a police officer is humiliating for everyone up his chain of command.

Don't be surprised if they bust him down, court martial him, give him jail time and then kick him out with a dishonorable discharge.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #12
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21976 21 K  Slaps total: 1972 1 K
He should be dishonestly discharged and stripped of his military pension.

+5   

1 month ago '05        #13
HARBINGER 
Props total: 24009 24 K  Slaps total: 8016 8 K
 Rich130 said
He should be dishonestly discharged and stripped of his military pension.

stripped of his pension? that's excessive

1 month ago '06        #14
datVAkid 
Props total: 32482 32 K  Slaps total: 5163 5 K
He lives down the street from me...
+4   

1 month ago '06        #15
datVAkid 
 HARBINGER said
Being stripped of your pension when you are an active duty marine obstructing democracy and part of a coop is excessive?
+8   

1 month ago '17        #16
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21976 21 K  Slaps total: 1972 1 K
 HARBINGER said

Not when you make a decision to attempt to over throw the United States government who you’ve sworn to protect and serve.

Come to think of it let’s throw a treason charge in the mix!

Last edited by Rich130; 05-14-2021 at 05:09 AM..
+8   

1 month ago '20        #17
Bighempin 
Props total: 6947 6 K  Slaps total: 897 897
 HARBINGER said
What he took place in was way more excessive!
+7   

1 month ago '16        #18
 datVAkid said
He lives down the street from me...
hows your best friend

1 month ago '18        #19
S-Class 
Props total: 77468 77 K  Slaps total: 7289 7 K
 HARBINGER said
Are you stupid or dumb ?

He tried to stop a presidential election, that’s treason

Oh I get it , y’all must have something in common

Last edited by S-Class; 05-14-2021 at 06:45 AM..
+5   

1 month ago '18        #20
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59172 59 K  Slaps total: 4744 4 K
 HARBINGER said
Motherfu*ker committed treason and tried to overthrow the same government that signs his check. He should be considered an enemy of the state.
+9   

1 month ago '06        #21
datVAkid 
 foshoVoodoo said
hows your best friend
Depends which one u talking about...

My homie AJ doing good, started his law firm and is practicing through out DC NOVA and MD. Just proposed to his girl too...

My homie Bay is still in the 757 being the top flight engineer of norfolk

My homie Kerry doing him, i havent heard from him in a min

And my n*gga Ben being a Scientist out in Richmond doing studies on Covid samples.

Ill let them know you asked about em.
How are your best friends?
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #22
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 165828 165 K  Slaps total: 11501 11 K
Hopefully he gets a dishonorable discharge andoses everything.

All for MAGA

+3   

1 month ago '16        #23
 datVAkid said
Depends which one u talking about...

My homie AJ doing good, started his law firm and is practicing through out DC NOVA and MD. Just proposed to his girl too...

My homie Bay is still in the 757 being the top flight engineer of norfolk

My homie Kerry doing him, i havent heard from him in a min

And my n*gga Ben being a Scientist out in Richmond doing studies on Covid samples.

Ill let them know you asked about em.
How are your best friends?
you know damn well I was talm bout major pain

4 weeks ago '20        #24
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32254 32 K  Slaps total: 6303 6 K
Lock that violent thug up
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #25
datVAkid 
 foshoVoodoo said