MAL Reacts To JOE BUDDEN Firing RORY Also Says Joe is a Lair

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+36  67
66 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
8561 page views
232 comments

StopHatingOnMe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3010 3 K  Slaps total: 3676 3 K
MAL Reacts To JOE BUDDEN Firing RORY Also Says Joe is a Lair

best
worst
232 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 60180 60 K  Slaps total: 10960 10 K
Mal and Rory was the co-workers who don't vibe with you outside the work place that much i think the relationship being suffering for the last 2 years
+19   

1 month ago '16        #3
Alaskan 
Props total: 8513 8 K  Slaps total: 363 363

Rury and Mealy Mal really think that the people are anticipating their response at a later date
+107   

1 month ago '17        #4
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 44199 44 K  Slaps total: 3834 3 K
They became too proud to be employees
+77   

1 month ago '04        #5
gimmethat 
Props total: 9151 9 K  Slaps total: 1044 1 K
they only care about supporters when their names are dragged
dudes stayed quiet for 6 weeks when they decided to go on strike

proud boys
+40   

1 month ago '15        #6
Deuce2416 
Props total: 16592 16 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
A “lair” tho?
+54   

1 month ago '15        #7
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50321 50 K  Slaps total: 2890 2 K
They better get to talking soon. Nuccaz won’t care after long. And they better get a great A mic.
+34   

1 month ago '20        #8
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 41938 41 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Deuce2416 said
A “lair” tho?
the n1gga cant talk and cant spell

+25   

1 month ago '04        #9
ddash 
Props total: 38341 38 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
 Alaskan said

Rury and Mealy Mal really think that the people are anticipating their response at a later date
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #10
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 70469 70 K  Slaps total: 14344 14 K
 Alaskan said

Look at the likes
You Joe groupies really think people only wanna hear his side of the story
+39   

1 month ago '16        #11
90sVibe 
Props total: 7230 7 K  Slaps total: 1138 1 K
 Deuce2416 said
A “lair” tho?
Looks like normal BX spelling you see on a regular basis
+13   

1 month ago '16        #12
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 33872 33 K  Slaps total: 3449 3 K
A lot of people goin in on Mal and Rory without hearing their side. This comin from a person that actually enjoyed Ice and Ish more. But there's always 2 sides to a story, so let them get they sh*t off
+37   

1 month ago '06        #13
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151189 151 K  Slaps total: 15773 15 K
I said since day one I'm rolling with mal and rory. Joe seems to have gotten money hungry and doing shady sh*t. I remember he was wearing this one specific brand hat for like 3 weeks straight and rory made a comment about joe doing sneak deals and not mentioning it to them two taking all the money. He said in a serious but joking way but after this fall out I can believe it. Money always corrupts even the ones who fought against the sane behavior his whole career.

Listening parks hasn't actually agreed with joes side low key. When he speaks on it he always brings it back to him and joe. I don't have a contract with joe. Joe has always paid me. Me and Joe have done a lot of work over the years no contact just a hand shake or even head nod deal. He wouldn't ever speak on rory and mal dispute directly always made it personal. I can absolutely see joe doing shady business and skimming off the top that's why joe brought up rory suing him with "I got the emails rory sent me" he kept repeating that abd why he said he wouldn't open the books then said he gave up accounting so idk what's true with that.
+14   

1 month ago '04        #14
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 47947 47 K  Slaps total: 6398 6 K
Joe has always been the Star
Ever since Cheah201. Everyone else on camera is just a side character

Bilal said
I said since day one I'm rolling with mal and rory. Joe seems to have gotten money hungry and doing shady sh*t. I remember he was wearing this one specific brand hat for like 3 weeks straight and rory made a comment about joe doing sneak deals and not mentioning it to them two taking all the money. He said in a serious but joking way but after this fall out I can believe it. Money always corrupts even the ones who fought against the sane behavior his whole career.

Listening parks hasn't actually agreed with joes side low key. When he speaks on it he always brings it back to him and joe. I don't have a contract with joe. Joe has always paid me. Me and Joe have done a lot of work over the years no contact just a hand shake or even head nod deal. He wouldn't ever speak on rory and mal dispute directly always made it personal. I can absolutely see joe doing shady business and skimming off the top that's why joe brought up rory suing him with "I got the emails rory sent me" he kept repeating that abd why he said he wouldn't open the books then said he gave up accounting so idk what's true with that.
Joe doesn’t owe them fools sh*t
Nobody tunes in to see those sidekicks. They don’t shift the culture
They did not want to accept the fact that they werent the main draw. If an advertiser contacted me about some merchandise, why the hell what I cut in Rory and Mal. If the advertiser wanted to work with them, they would have made it been known

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 05-13-2021 at 08:05 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '16        #15
btexpress7 
Props total: 2436 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530
 Alaskan said

They better hurry up. If we move on with Ish and Ice, and those Mal and Rory don’t start their own IP, no one will care
+3   

1 month ago '21        #16
Note 
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 93 93
What kind of lair? A super hero one?
You are ignorant and illiterate like a mf trying to do journalism. Smfh
+19   

1 month ago '16        #17
btexpress7 
Props total: 2436 2 K  Slaps total: 530 530
 Notpapi said
Idk about you but I like to hear two sides and then form my opinion

Joe has put a budget in a female podcast that’s gets little to no views ... again if I’m all star role player like Kyle Lowry why should I get paid less so you can pay jr Smith
But those people can’t with business sense. Mal was on some “Well you know, it’s my n*ggas”

1 month ago '06        #18
 Tastemaker331 said
Joe has always been the Star
Ever since Cheah201. Everyone else on camera is just a side character

Joe doesn’t owe them fools sh*t
Nobody tunes in to see those sidekicks. They don’t shift the culture
You don't know what's in the contract joe may owe them a lot of sh*t. We about to see.

1 month ago '20        #19
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57569 57 K  Slaps total: 3034 3 K
Mal with the Fortune Cookie talk.
+12   

1 month ago '09        #20
Zao 
Props total: 21843 21 K  Slaps total: 5398 5 K
Joe was right if Mal and Rory wanted more money they shoulda brought some sponsorships to the show. Joe said whatever they bring to the table he would eat less and they would eat more and if Joe brought a sponsor to the table he would eat more and they would eat less. Really I don't see the problem here but 2 dudes that are bitter that their boss who employed them had a successful product.

Is every employee at Apple supposed to be eating like the CEO when Apple is successful? Is Tesla employees supposed to be eating like Elon Musk when Tesla stock is high?
+15   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #21
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 70469 70 K  Slaps total: 14344 14 K
 Bilal said

Joe is a brand himself and should be able to make deals for himself like Rory and Mal should be able to

Rory wants to be a partner of Joe's business instead of using Joe's platform for other hustles
+11   

1 month ago '19        #22
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2835 2 K  Slaps total: 669 669
Buncha babies all of em
+4   

1 month ago '20        #23
Blcnze 
Props total: 149 149  Slaps total: 57 57
 FrivolousSports said
Look at the likes
You Joe groupies really think people only wanna hear his side of the story
You base your reality around likes...

This world is going to sh*t
+10   

1 month ago '20        #24
goodshmorning 
Props total: 1035 1 K  Slaps total: 500 500
 OffBreed said
A lot of people goin in on Mal and Rory without hearing their side. This comin from a person that actually enjoyed Ice and Ish more. But there's always 2 sides to a story, so let them get they sh*t off
If you enjoyed ice and ish more then there’s really nothing more that needs to be said

1 month ago '06        #25
 FrivolousSports said
Joe is a brand himself and should be able to make deals for himself like Rory and Mal should be able to

Rory wants to be a partner of Joe's business instead of using Joe's platform for other hustles
I'm talking podcast deals. Ok course any of em should be able to get their own side dough but if it's a podcast deal it's a podcast deal.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  72
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+395online now  27
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
636 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  5
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp