Doug Pederson Is Still Fired, But He's Riding For Jalen Hurts.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '05        #1
1315 page views
36 comments

JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68246 68 K  Slaps total: 2857 2 K
Doug Pederson Is Still Fired, But He's Riding For Jalen Hurts.

Pederson excited to see what Hurts can do in 2021

Doug Pederson won’t be calling the plays in 2021 but the Eagles’ former head coach will still be watching closely on Sundays.

And rooting for his guys.

NBC Sports Philadelphia’s John Clark caught up with Pederson at the Mike Quick Celebrity Invitational on Monday and asked him a few quick questions, including whether or not Pederson thinks Jalen Hurts has a real shot to be the quarterback in Philadelphia.

“I do,” Pederson answered. “I’ve liked Jalen Hurts and I think now with the opportunity he has with the guys around him and getting DeVonta (Smith) and getting him in here and getting him working. I know that’s his buddy and just putting the pieces together. And that’s something they can build on. I’m excited for Jalen and what he can do and obviously the organization.”

Pederson, 53, is not in the NFL right now after the Eagles fired him on Jan. 11 and subsequently hired Nick Sirianni to take over.

On Monday, Pederson said it was “great” to be back in the Philadelphia area and said it’s always special to run into Eagles fans in the area who always bring up the Super Bowl LII championship. But you’ll forgive Pederson if he’s at least a part-time 49ers fan; his son Josh signed with the Niners as an undrafted rookie earlier this month.

The 49ers play the Eagles in Philadelphia this season, so if Josh makes the team, perhaps Doug Pederson will be back in the Linc to cheer on his son. (The schedule gets released Wednesday).

It might seem like it would be awkward for Pederson to watch Eagles games this season but he said he’s pulling for every player he’s coached before. That includes Hurts and it also includes 2020 first-round pick Jalen Reagor.

“I don’t think (Reagor) got to show the best,” Pederson said. “I think the injury really set him back just a little bit last year as a rookie. He’ll come in healthy, he knows exactly how to attack the game, to attack the offseason, come in healthy and be ready to go. I think it’s kind of a great 1-2 punch that they have and really looking forward to watching him.”

visit this link https://www.nbcsports.com .. en-reagor-2021

Bird Gang Roll Call!!!

@mwtx @Eagles All Day @stashsoprano @MANNYSOSA @JohnnyCage202 @smokinthe420 @slipnslide85 @Thanos @215Philly @TheChampIsHere! @droid3000 @Pope Francis @Chiddy @Big Ross @Jumbo Rondo @batmanwithprep @goodkidmadworld @Ricky Retardo @papadonna @gunits50cent187 @Michael @moe4484 @dblock187s @livewire93 @DatVABoy @ptwist @VicDutch @Slymm @ezduzit @OldMoney @Doe Stacks @Shizzy @StateProperty88 @jj01 @rippac4 @JustVibe @NYSTATEOFMIND @Con-Con @Loco Poe @Dmdst215 @young mad @Evil G @Jet Jagu4r @alejandrososa
@NHtown @Kobane @tdub-zr0

Our schedule is lookin' very promisin'...

...let 'em keep sleepin' on us.

+22   

best
worst
36 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
MANNYSOSA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10772 10 K  Slaps total: 850 850
Read this the other day, I’m excited to see how this team looks with the new additions and new coaching staff. Just hope to god we stay healthy, im sick of the injury curse
+3   

1 month ago '20        #3
Slymm 
Props total: 10339 10 K  Slaps total: 444 444
I'm not mad at Doug he got us a championship, Sorry he had to go so soon. Glad he still supporting the squad

Last edited by Slymm; 05-13-2021 at 04:28 PM..
+15   

1 month ago '15        #4
mwtx 
Props total: 21353 21 K  Slaps total: 3624 3 K
Gang

Gonna be a lot of eyes on us next season whether they wanna admit it or not. Team is on a whole other level from last year.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #5
mwtx 
 Slymm said
I'm not mad at Doug he got us a championship, Sorry he had to go so soon. Glad he still supporting the squad

This too. I’ll always respect that goofy lookin mf for what he did for us.
+5   

1 month ago '18        #6
Thanos 
Props total: 5384 5 K  Slaps total: 795 795
sh*t, I’m riding with him too!

BIRDGANG!
+5   

1 month ago '19        #7
Mull 
Props total: 889 889  Slaps total: 90 90
I’m a WFT fan but I wanna see Hurts succeed and I think he will. Devonta is going to EAT from day 1 as well
+6   

1 month ago '11        #8
UTP 
Props total: 1704 1 K  Slaps total: 54 54
One of my boys wants to go to Vegas to watch a Raider game. I think the game against the Eagles would be one of the better games to go to.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #9
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 66827 66 K  Slaps total: 21633 21 K
Getting a 170 pound receiver gonna change something?

1 month ago '15        #10
mwtx 
 6Fraud said
Yep it is, because other people will be able to get open easier

And the line will be healthy, plus we got Landon d*ckerson

And we got Eric Wilson now and singleton bout to eat

And we got 2 1st round picks and a conditional 2nd that can turn into a 1st

And this is hurts first season as a real starter

And McLeod is gonna be back

And we got a solid rb lineup with sanders, keryon, Scott and gainwell

Stay mad
+3   

1 month ago '04        #11
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 49308 49 K  Slaps total: 13472 13 K
Why did he bench him week 17?

1 month ago '15        #12
TalibanDread 
Props total: 42570 42 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
 6Fraud said
170 pound Heisman winner from the toughest conference in NCAA
+3   

1 month ago '17        #13
Timmy 
Props total: 145 145  Slaps total: 9 9
Games are won in the trenches. Eagles got two probowl o-lineman coming back, Kelce going one more year, and Dillard (looking like a bust) coming back. They are gonna surprise people.....as long as they sign a cb2...
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
Veno da Don 
Props total: 15510 15 K  Slaps total: 1826 1 K
The title made me laugh
+1   

1 month ago '04        #15
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 31725 31 K  Slaps total: 4626 4 K
 mwtx said
Gang

Gonna be a lot of eyes on us next season whether they wanna admit it or not. Team is on a whole other level from last year.
How do you feel about the D? Eagles fans I talked to is very concerned.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #16
mwtx 
 Kadroan said
I think it will be fine, we just need to get some kind of trade done for a corner to pair up with slay, our d line should be straight as always with Cox, Barnett, Hargrave, and Graham. Milton Williams gonna be learning a lot from them dudes.

Eric Wilson is a nice addition at LB, I’m pretty sure singleton will show growth.

McLeod back as a safety. I think it’ll be lookin a lot better than last year, especially if we grab a corner.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #17
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3715 3 K  Slaps total: 801 801
Dougie P will always be a legend and loved by Eagles fans, it's sad the way he went out. You can't blame him, he had to deal with a complete sh*t show in all aspects of the organization. I'm not giving him a full pass, but he doesn't deserve full blame. That being said, can't wait for next season. Hurts and DeVonta + Reagor

@ yessir we still need cb(s) tho
+2   

1 month ago '04        #18
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 31725 31 K  Slaps total: 4626 4 K
 mwtx said
I think it will be fine, we just need to get some kind of trade done for a corner to pair up with slay, our d line should be straight as always with Cox, Barnett, Hargrave, and Graham. Milton Williams gonna be learning a lot from them dudes.

Eric Wilson is a nice addition at LB, I’m pretty sure singleton will show growth.

McLeod back as a safety. I think it’ll be lookin a lot better than last year, especially if we grab a corner.
Oh good. I forgot about Wilson.

I was hoping y'all would have drafted Dylan Moses/Jabrill Cox. I notice Howie prioritized players with Louisiana ties in the draft.

I thought for sure Ertz would have been moved by now since supposedly so many teams were interested in him during the draft.

I see some fans floated Ertz for Jordan Hicks.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #19
 Kadroan said
I'm worried af about our secondary bruh, I hope one of these draft picks end up being a gem
+2   

1 month ago '18        #20
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 46183 46 K  Slaps total: 18747 18 K
A good WR can help the offense outside of making plays

Look at Ruggs in Oakland .... everybody else ate
+3   

1 month ago '15        #21
mwtx 
 Kadroan said
Oh good. I forgot about Wilson.

I was hoping y'all would have drafted Dylan Moses/Jabrill Cox. I notice Howie prioritized players with Louisiana ties in the draft.

I thought for sure Ertz would have been moved by now since supposedly so many teams were interested in him during the draft.

I see some fans floated Ertz for Jordan Hicks.
Yea I was thinking we’d get a LB in the 2nd or 3rd round, but tbh I think it’ll be alright.

Also I agree on Ertz I expected him to be traded by now. Love the dude as a player, but if he doesn’t wanna be here ain’t no reason to keep him. He could def be a nice addition to a trade package tho.

I like Hicks but we def need to focus on the cornerback position rn, also gonna have the new pick mcphearson but a 4th round pick to address that obvious problem isn’t really something that makes me comfortable as a fan lol.

I do hope mcphearson pans out to be atleast okay tho cuz im a Texas tech fan as well. He was alright at tech, but idk how that will translate to the nfl.

Last edited by mwtx; 05-13-2021 at 10:50 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '12        #22
goodkidmadworld 
Props total: 12842 12 K  Slaps total: 725 725
 6Fraud said

+5   

1 month ago '06        #23
 mwtx said
Yea I was thinking we’d get a LB in the 2nd or 3rd round, but tbh I think it’ll be alright.

Also I agree on Ertz I expected him to be traded by now. Love the dude as a player, but if he doesn’t wanna be here ain’t no reason to keep him. He could def be a nice addition to a trade package tho.

I like Hicks but we def need to focus on the cornerback position rn, also gonna have the new pick mcphearson but a 4th round pick to address that obvious problem isn’t really something that makes me comfortable as a fan lol.

I do hope mcphearson pans out to be atleast okay tho cuz im a Texas tech fan as well. He was alright at tech, but idk how that will translate to the nfl.
I was expecting Ertz to get flipped too, idk how he didn't ge traded smh
Ye I'm big on McPhearson panning out, we REALLY need him to. Howie fu*ked up not getting a cb earlier either way. Howie needs to go bruh, thank you for the SB but we need some new blood in the office.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #24
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 76949 76 K  Slaps total: 9795 9 K
 all3rd said
Why did he bench him week 17?
So they could get the 6th pick that turned in Smith and Extra first next year. he also wasn't doing much but that's irrelevant
+1   

1 month ago '06        #25
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 76949 76 K  Slaps total: 9795 9 K
 mwtx said

Ertz desire to play for the Eagles isn't the issue, he wants to get paid like kittle/Kelce and he's not even close to those guys
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+146online now  25
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar