May 13 - Biden Administration Resumes Racist Border Wall

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '21        #1
1910 page views
78 comments

MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2564 2 K  Slaps total: 3163 3 K
May 13 - Biden Administration Resumes Racist Border Wall

The Biden administration will resume construction of southern border wall levee, as the immigration crisis continues to spiral out of control.

The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) will restart construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of levee in the Rio Grande Valley. The decision reportedly follows pressure from local residents and politicians to mend the incessant crossing surge.

Priority repairs are set to begin in six weeks to prevent flooding, followed by the establishment of a concrete levee wall fit with safety barriers in six to nine months. The USACE clarified that the wall will not be expanded on and will only repair the Rio Grande flood levee for the time being.

"Wall construction remains paused to extent permitted by law. Per DHS, we’ve started critical work to repair the Rio Grande Valley’s flood levee, which was excavated to make way for border wall. This remediation work will not involve expanding border barrier," USACE stated on Twitter.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) explained in a statement that repairs will "protect border communities from physical dangers" left in the wake of the construction. The statement claims that "large holes' were blown into the Rio Grande Valley's flood barrier system to make way for the wall which, as a result, requires repairing to prevent "catastrophic flooding."

One of President Biden’s first executive orders once taking office immediately halted all border wall construction, and since his January 20 inauguration, the migrant surge has worsened, as the number of illegal crossings continues to skyrocket and holding facilities have threatened public health in the midst of a pandemic.

According to Customs and Border Protection (CBP), there were a total of 178,622 migrant encounters in April 2021, marking the highest monthly total in 20 years.

Members of the Mexican military were spotted in Del Rio, Texas, for the first time on Wednesday, patrolling the opposite shoreline and detaining migrants with plans of crossing the Rio Grande.

Del Rio, Texas Mayor Bruno Lozano, a Democrat, sounded off on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday expressing concern for the worsening crisis and the administration's failure to control it.

"They keep telling us that the border is under control and I simply do not understand how with a 392% increase this fiscal year alone," he said. "Last year, we had 19,724 captures at this point. And right now we're at 97,398. I simply do not understand how that's under control."

Source: visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 005447814.html

best
worst
78 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
The South 
Props total: 27840 27 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
So let me get this straight.. once upon a time this country had no boarders..

Country gets built up.. by those who traveled here to better their life...

fu*k YOU FOR TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING MY ANCESTORS DID!!!!

1 month ago '21        #3
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 The South said

The country had hardly any people back then and no real society was created. Once you create a better life by working hard, and creating a system that works you want to protect that system by creating borders.

You can't just let an infinite number of people in, and expect your society to stay at prosperous, and at a high level, especially when the people that are coming here aren't looking to work hard, or become entrepreneurs. They're now coming here looking for handouts. Your ancestors didn't come here looking for handouts. They came here for freedom and to work hard.

1 month ago '04        #4
shady4180 
Props total: 1480 1 K  Slaps total: 2087 2 K
Walls Work!

BUILD THAT WALL

1 month ago '20        #5
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11786 11 K  Slaps total: 6213 6 K
 MrDoubtfire said
The country had hardly any people back then and no real society was created. Once you create a better life by working hard, and creating a system that works you want to protect that system by creating borders.

You can't just let an infinite number of people in, and expect your society to stay at prosperous, and at a high level, especially when the people that are coming here aren't looking to work hard, or become entrepreneurs. They're now coming here looking for handouts. Your ancestors didn't come here looking for handouts. They came here for freedom and to work hard.
You can build whatever you want. they, as in your replacement, is still going to be the majority in the year 2040

1 month ago '20        #6
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11786 11 K  Slaps total: 6213 6 K
 shady4180 said
Walls Work!

BUILD THAT WALL
Every dollar spent on that useless wall is a dollar that could have gone towards homeless vets or other struggling Americans
+13   

1 month ago '18        #7
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59542 59 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
 MrDoubtfire said

From what I remember in history this country prospered from the free labor stolen from slaves and land stolen from the true people of this nation the native americans, and then the fact that we didnt get destroyed like the rest of Europe during WW2 kind of helped.. Dont get it twisted, now most of the money is coming from innovation from silicon valley that is located in a state that you want to get rid of.
+12   

1 month ago '18        #8
milkdudz 
Props total: 3069 3 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
The wall is not meant to keep people from coming into America, they're building it to prevent people from coming out of America... History repeats itself, look at the Berlin wall
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #9
naledgestate 
Props total: 28009 28 K  Slaps total: 2274 2 K
I had a feeling Biden would restart that sh*t.
+6   

1 month ago '21        #10
 DUCEDUCE said
From what I remember in history this country prospered from the free labor stolen from slaves and land stolen from the true people of this nation the native americans, and then the fact that we didnt get destroyed like the rest of Europe during WW2 kind of helped.. Dont get it twisted, now most of the money is coming from innovation from silicon valley that is located in a state that you want to get rid of.
Land wasn't stolen, it was conquered and fought for. Yes the innovation is coming from Silicon Valley, thats great and all but the policies in that state are absolute trash don't get it twisted. Also the innovation is slowly becoming total corruption and attempting to suppress speech.

There's nothing we can do now about slavery that was done hundreds of years ago. Reparations don't make it better it just puts a band aid on it. All we can do is move on and be better. Dwelling on that sh*t is such a lost cause and does nothing to further us as a society. Its too bad the propaganda has been running rampant for the last 10 years because in the 90's when people actually wanted to be equal we had a great opportunity to be better. But the propaganda running rampant and making people think everyones' racist now has dumbed down society to levels i haven't seen in my lifetime. Everyones a victim, nobody wants to live in a meritocracy. Everyone thinks everyone is equal. We bow down to fat a*s women and say they're beautiful. We force the ultra smart people to be dumbed down to the lowest echelon of society and don't allow AP courses in places where they should be, and claim is racial equity when it does absolutely nothing to further our society whatsoever. Its backwards thinking and its retarded. MLK is rolling in his grave because motherfu*kers are getting hired solely because of the color of their skin, they're getting awards solely because of the color of their skin. all the while malcolm x is saying. i fu*kin told you so. because he knew how powerful the media was. while none of you motherfu*kers are listening. you probably havent read one book by either of these dudes and if you did their words went in one ear and out the other.

1 month ago '05        #11
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8951 8 K  Slaps total: 2450 2 K
makes sure y'all keep that same fu*king energy....
+15   

1 month ago '04        #12
gh3tto 
Props total: 41526 41 K  Slaps total: 8364 8 K
 naledgestate said
I had a feeling Biden would restart that sh*t.
theres a few funny things going on here

op is a nasty donald worshipping magat that tries to hide that this is a foxnews propaganda article inside yahoo

secondly this construction is only to prevent flooding

Priority repairs are set to begin in six weeks to prevent flooding, followed by the establishment of a concrete levee wall fit with safety barriers in six to nine months. The USACE clarified that the wall will not be expanded on and will only repair the Rio Grande flood levee for the time being.
"large holes' were blown into the Rio Grande Valley's flood barrier system to make way for the wall which, as a result, requires repairing to prevent "catastrophic flooding."
this is only to repair the levee damage, not expand the wall
+11   

1 month ago '21        #13
 Sizzler01 said
makes sure y'all keep that same fu*king energy....
They're not. Theyre all clinically retarded and are in a cult

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '11        #14
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43231 43 K  Slaps total: 3420 3 K
Joe knows best.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #15
gh3tto 
 MrDoubtfire said
They're not. Theyre all clinically retarded and are in a cult
this retarded magat posted a foxnews article and didnt even read it

brainwormed foxmania f*g**t

+9   

1 month ago '21        #16
 gh3tto said

You're a grifting f*g**t with no set of principles you just go along with whatever cnn and huffington post tell you to think. you're a cultist who pushes forward an agenda you don't even have the brain capacity to process. you're a complete retard who thinks theyre smart because they read the titles of articles and headlines from cnn, a news station proven time and time again of pushing fake stories. move along peasant

1 month ago '04        #17
gh3tto 
 MrDoubtfire said
You're a grifting f*g**t with no set of principles you just go along with whatever cnn and huffington post tell you to think. you're a cultist who pushes forward an agenda you don't even have the brain capacity to process. you're a complete retard who thinks theyre smart because they read the titles of articles and headlines from cnn, a news station proven time and time again of pushing fake stories. move along peasant
arent you that obese retarded magat frasier ? which banned moron are you ?

nasty magat worships the host of the apprentice

you must have been too pu**y and obese to join the insurrection

+3   

1 month ago '12        #18
Superstarbrown7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17887 17 K  Slaps total: 1673 1 K
Jim Crow joe

1 month ago '09        #19
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 226103 226 K  Slaps total: 25307 25 K
 gh3tto said

Fisher Sand & Gravel has secured almost $2 billion worth of contracts to build parts of President Donald Trump's planned southern border wall.

The company's prototype was publicly rejected in 2018, but after a mix of lobbying, media appearances, and pressure from Trump himself, it got the contracts anyway.

Business Insider analyzed Fisher's track record and found a mixed picture of demonstrable success, along with troubling claims and violations

i think the repairs are for the sections toupees goons stole $2 billion for
+2   

1 month ago '05        #20
projectd06 
Props total: 27651 27 K  Slaps total: 6865 6 K
 The South said

I don't think any countries have open boarders
+1   

1 month ago '21        #21
 gh3tto said
arent you that obese retarded magat frasier ? which banned moron are you ?

nasty magat worships the host of the apprentice

you must have been too pu**y and obese to join the insurrection

that wasn't even close to an insurrection. as for the other allegations, i was never banned. i had an old username and originally joined back in 2008. i changed emails so i started over and made a new name. i don't know why you're acting so paranoid

1 month ago '15        #22
Still Numskull 
Props total: 19953 19 K  Slaps total: 5289 5 K

1 month ago '04        #23
gh3tto 
 MrDoubtfire said
that wasn't even close to an insurrection. as for the other allegations, i was never banned. i had an old username and originally joined back in 2008. i changed emails so i started over and made a new name. i don't know why you're acting so paranoid
like most magats youre a nasty lying bi*ch

turn off foxnews you brainwormed retard

1 month ago '04        #24
gh3tto 
 messy marv stan said

Fisher Sand & Gravel has secured almost $2 billion worth of contracts to build parts of President Donald Trump's planned southern border wall.

The company's prototype was publicly rejected in 2018, but after a mix of lobbying, media appearances, and pressure from Trump himself, it got the contracts anyway.

Business Insider analyzed Fisher's track record and found a mixed picture of demonstrable success, along with troubling claims and violations

i think the repairs are for the sections toupees goons stole $2 billion for
you see how frasier tries to hide his foxnews propaganda inside a yahoo link

looks like hes spent too much time on crackhead pillowbi*ches website and is having another foxmania episode

+1   

1 month ago '21        #25
 gh3tto said
like most magats youre a nasty lying bi*ch

turn off foxnews you brainwormed retard
I don't watch fox news. If I do i usually watch clips of Tucker Carlson only because he will give grief to people on both sides of the aisle.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+147online now  31
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
98 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  24
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?