Hitch got closure.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+37  48
73 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '14        #1
3899 page views
62 comments

The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 155310 155 K  Slaps total: 39663 39 K
Hitch got closure.

n*gga left her like a samurai, let her bleed out in wonder. image
+59   

best
worst
62 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 14955 14 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
Couldnt be me... I woulda gave her " 1 Night Only..."

Ina nice upscale hotel....Then disappeared in the middle of the night.
+39   

1 month ago '15        #3
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57570 57 K  Slaps total: 3705 3 K
 BitterDiesel said
Couldnt be me... I woulda gave her " 1 Night Only..."

Ina nice upscale hotel....Then disappeared in the middle of the night.
Bruh I was in a scenario similar to Hitchís a few months ago. It started off cool but by the end I called her ďa sh*tty a*s bi*chĒ all in public.
+37   

1 month ago '16        #4
BitterDiesel 
 Preacher Mane said
Bruh I was in a scenario similar to Hitchís a few months ago. It started off cool but by the end I called her ďa sh*tty a*s bi*chĒ all in public.
Sorry to hear that.. control your emotions next time. When you lose control they are in control no matter the stress and hurt keep ya cooo.

that scene showed. Hitch was able to control his emotions and maintain a mystique he wanted the chick but him showing his hand last time allowed him to be abused misused and talked down.. he almost entertained the idea but with held his address to not give into temptation. He looked out for her to show compassion and hospitality but nothing more... he didnt wanna feel like his old self. He controlled the temp then exitted before it went further then she came in for the bait..

I strive to keep it coo as him the next time... a time ago I was in a relationship and met up with an old flame we kicked it but later that night she called for the d*ck.. I was sleep so it worked out. Another popped up in town with the hotel and rental she got from her job.. I smang that sh*t bout 3 rounds and left. She tried to schedule last month but it didnt pan out...

If anything just give em 1 night only. Im saying championship fu*k em then duck em. Dont lie and lead em on for pu**y tho thats creep sh*t.
+55   

1 month ago '16        #5
BitterDiesel 
Hitch actually got closure the rainy night he seen her and dude dancing int he backseat... I think that makes the walkaway process easier. When you seen the act and was fu*ked over at face value.

It took out the "repair" phase and the mental invision of possibilities..
+25   

1 month ago '18        #6
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 47332 47 K  Slaps total: 10378 10 K
I've seen like 70% of this film, but never seen the whole thing
+17   

1 month ago '11        #7
RileyEsco 
Props total: 55909 55 K  Slaps total: 426 426
They should've left that scene in the film. Showed how sh*t came full circle.

Did him dirty and unintentionally birthed excellence.
+60   

1 month ago '09        #8
slayer2020 
Props total: 4943 4 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
 BitterDiesel said
Sorry to hear that.. control your emotions next time. When you lose control they are in control no matter the stress and hurt keep ya cooo.

that scene showed. Hitch was able to control his emotions and maintain a mystique he wanted the chick but him showing his hand last time allowed him to be abused misused and talked down.. he almost entertained the idea but with held his address to not give into temptation. He looked out for her to show compassion and hospitality but nothing more... he didnt wanna feel like his old self. He controlled the temp then exitted before it went further then she came in for the bait..

I strive to keep it coo as him the next time... a time ago I was in a relationship and met up with an old flame we kicked it but later that night she called for the d*ck.. I was sleep so it worked out. Another popped up in town with the hotel and rental she got from her job.. I smang that sh*t bout 3 rounds and left. She tried to schedule last month but it didnt pan out...

If anything just give em 1 night only. Im saying championship fu*k em then duck em. Dont lie and lead em on for pu**y tho thats creep sh*t.
All that mystique BS you talkin isnít on point. Hitch (any man with options and goals really) isnít concerned about a woman, B. You can tell her off, fu*k her, not acknowledge her, or anything else ya heart desires, as long as ya keep it moving swiftly thereafter. So, if a bi*ch is being a bi*ch, call her a bi*ch and keep it pushin G. Itís okay to correct a ho as long as you are about your own business. Ya. Dig.
+12   

1 month ago '16        #9
BitterDiesel 
 slayer2020 said
All that mystique BS you talkin isn’t on point. Hitch (any man with options and goals really) isn’t concerned about a woman, B. You can tell her off, fu*k her, not acknowledge her, or anything else ya heart desires, as long as ya keep it moving swiftly thereafter. So, if a bi*ch is being a bi*ch, call her a bi*ch and keep it pushin G. It’s okay to correct a ho as long as you are about your own business. Ya. Dig.
Naaah G. Thats where you wrong. Getting emotional with women aint man sh*t... thats being a bi*ch.
As a man you steer the ship the best way to do it is self-control managing your temper and chucking the dueces...

9 times out of 10 the emotional rah rah sh*t is because we cant handle the situation so we think the best bet is to add more chaos to destabilize the situation and mentally and emotionally abuse someone in the process... does more harm than good..

Hitch stunted on shawty the most impactful way.. Subtle, had her chasing something she once had but didnt value now its lost forever.. now she has hitch on her mind and she thinks he doesnt care..while she is tormented by the regret of fu*king over some one genuine.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 05-12-2021 at 11:13 AM..
+34   

1 month ago '09        #10
slayer2020 
Props total: 4943 4 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
 BitterDiesel said
Naaah G. Thats where you wrong. Getting emotional with women aint man sh*t... thats being a bi*ch.
As a man you steer the ship the best way to do it is self-control managing your temper and chucking the dueces...

9 times out of 10 the emotional rah rah sh*t is because we can handle the situation so we think the best bet is to add more chaos to destabilize the situation and mentally and emotionally abuse someone in the process... does more harm than good..

Hitch stunted on shawty the most impactful way.. Subtle, had her chasing something she once had but didnt value now its lost forever.. now she has hitch on her mind and she thinks he doesnt care..while she is tormented by the regret of fu*king over some one genuine.

Sorry fam, but tellin a ho she is a ho is not being emotional. Itís being honest and is the best thing for the ho.
+14   

1 month ago '16        #11
BitterDiesel 
 slayer2020 said
Sorry fam, but tellin a ho she is a ho is not being emotional. Itís being honest and is the best thing for the ho.
Upgrade your P. Being blunt and direct feels good but comes at hefty cost. You must know how to be smooth and sly and balance it with being direct. Women ultimately go for the fantasy put together sh*t. There nature is to be extra but you cant try to out argue a women or out extra her.. you play the cut and watch your hard work pay off.. give her direction but at the sametime loosen the reigns to where she feels like she led herself and ypu just gave her a guide to get there..

Calling a ho a ho is coo but if you loved her and got mad cause you didnt know she was a ho and now you being disruptive you just an incel john chanelling self frustrations on her cause you slacking on your mackkn... dont fall for the ego trap. A Man must rise above emotion.

+23   

1 month ago '05        #12
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 68201 68 K  Slaps total: 2855 2 K
 BitterDiesel said
Upgrade your P. Being blunt and direct feels good but comes at hefty cost. You must know how to be smooth and sly and balance it with being direct. Women ultimately go for the fantasy put together sh*t. There nature is to be extra but you cant try to out argue a women or out extra her.. you play the cut and watch your hard work pay off.. give her direction but at the sametime loosen the reigns to where she feels like she led herself and ypu just gave her a guide to get there..

Calling a ho a ho is coo but if you loved her and got mad cause you didnt know she was a ho and now you being disruptive you just an incel john chanelling self frustrations on her cause you slacking on your mackkn... dont fall for the ego trap. A Man must rise above emotion.

Man I got all the coldest game from this older dyke bi*ch I used to work wit...

...long story short, I spazzed out on my girl over the phone in the office one time, and she gave me the most chastising but reassuring speech after...

...won’t get into all the details, but the last thing she told me was “always keep your G.”

My father had told me many iterations of the same sentiment, but coming from her at that moment just made so much sense...

...you got the right idea bruh - end it calmly like a boss on em hoes.

+16   

1 month ago '16        #13
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 77406 77 K  Slaps total: 8276 8 K
Do what works best for you and keep an open mind.
+6   

1 month ago '15        #14
Gullyman000 
Props total: 706 706  Slaps total: 86 86
 slayer2020 said
All that mystique BS you talkin isnít on point. Hitch (any man with options and goals really) isnít concerned about a woman, B. You can tell her off, fu*k her, not acknowledge her, or anything else ya heart desires, as long as ya keep it moving swiftly thereafter. So, if a bi*ch is being a bi*ch, call her a bi*ch and keep it pushin G. Itís okay to correct a ho as long as you are about your own business. Ya. Dig.
Never let these hoes get one up on you. Never! A dry pocket and wet d*ck don't match. I feel you son. Goals and money. Tell these bi*ches how it is. I never ask for numbers, I just slide them the business card. Put the effort on them. You have to place the effort on them. n*ggas have a scarcity mindset. Instead of an abundance mindset.
+11   

1 month ago '15        #15
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 18241 18 K  Slaps total: 2415 2 K
I gotta watch this sh*t again all I remember from it is he had an allergic reaction and had the old marty mar stung by a sworm of bees rocky dennis face.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #16
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 20219 20 K  Slaps total: 3216 3 K
Pimping a hoe a way is so underrated. It takes emotional control and confidence to trust the process. Sometimes you have to get theatrical but if it was planned, you still maintain control. Use emotional depth to steer not as a release

- n/a
+4   

1 month ago '18        #17
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6753 6 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
...I'll meet up with you guys after the Soho house
+1   

1 month ago '12        #18
The Consultant 
Props total: 51674 51 K  Slaps total: 3299 3 K
Damn, first time seeing this deleted clip
+15   

1 month ago '16        #19
@MR SMOOTH$ 
Props total: 14754 14 K  Slaps total: 1492 1 K
This ain’t a deleted scene and honestly

There’s a lot of ways to go about it

1. Repressing your emotions on some
Pimp sh*t is bad for you in the long run it’s okay to go through them and feel them but don’t make decisions on your emotional high or low

See how Hitch remembered and even thought of reconnecting but knew she did him to grimey so he just k*lled her with kindness always do that

Kill them with kindness , how they react after is on them

It’s about your own mental health not what’s good for them or what you think may be good for you
+17   

1 month ago '15        #20
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68179 68 K  Slaps total: 6015 6 K
I miss DVDs, deleted scenes, actors commentary and all the other extras. Needs to make a comeback in some type of new format.
+9   

1 month ago '12        #21
NYCBravado 
Props total: 2829 2 K  Slaps total: 358 358
I can see all the sides being made in this argument, this whole thread in itself? Shows you just how you’re supposed to handle yourself. You’re supposed to understand what’s beneath you, a lot of brothers don’t understand it. Many believe ve that every single thing that pops up on the radar they should address. Look what happened with Bradley Beal and Kent Bazemore. Kent Bazemore is beneath Bradley Beal as a basketball player, so he alongside his wife were supposed to ignore what he said.

However if he was going to address him, he was supposed to be as cold as possible. Talk about how terrible he is as a player, talk about his wife and her looks, but don’t go back-and-forth. Just leave the statement and out. Same thing I would apply to the scene.

Many of these hoes gotta get called out for their foul play, but if you can’t do business with morally bankrupt people, you certainly can’t expect integrity from them either.
+10   

1 month ago '20        #22
FuriousAnimeMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4557 4 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
 slayer2020 said
You a ho, if you donít like the broad just move on. Trying to break a person because they didnít act like you wanted is a controlling and abusive mindset.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #23
SlickNick 
Props total: 1267 1 K  Slaps total: 71 71
from the illustrious words of Mike Jones

Last edited by SlickNick; 05-12-2021 at 09:38 AM..
+6   

1 month ago '05        #24
gizmozoe 
Props total: 1383 1 K  Slaps total: 279 279
I forgot what happened in the beginning with them
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 6674 6 K  Slaps total: 1063 1 K
I’m always a little weird when seeing exes. I got drinks with one a couple years ago. We broke up and it was messy but I just hit her to see how she was doing.

Long story short, a couple drinks in, I feel like we’re having a good time and eventually she takes a sort of negative turn. She’s talking about how people ain’t sh*t, she hates everyone. And I realize that it’s because I was just talking about my job and new promotion. About my girlfriend in law school. I even look great, put on like 25lbs of muscle after we broke up. I think she was just seeing everything I’d become and feeling upset about everything.

But to be fair, we were both toxic as hell for each other. I was going through a depression, so I stopped really caring about how I looked when I left the house. I never worked out a day in my life to that point. I was a broke college kid. She was entertaining women, she was bicurious at the time. Made me super insecure. So we just broke up. Hated each other for a little while.
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+398online now  22
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
652 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  19
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
147 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  7
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp