May 11 - Rand Paul clashes with Fauci over funding the covid origin lab

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
49 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '16        #1
1178 page views
66 comments

foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 100357 100 K  Slaps total: 18953 18 K
May 11 - Rand Paul clashes with Fauci over funding the covid origin lab

2:45

my nucca still blaming it on bats image

Dr. Fauci is a batman villain at this point. My nucca da scarecrow image

Last edited by foshoVoodoo; 05-11-2021 at 03:44 PM..
+7   

best
worst
66 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Coffee 
Props total: 35042 35 K  Slaps total: 7390 7 K
stop trying to push this basically Q-ANON lvl conspiracy theory.

Just fu*king stop

1 month ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34 OP
 Coffee said

Just fu*king stop
wtf you talking about they arguing. I'm not pushing sh*t but what they saying
+1   

1 month ago '17        #4
Coffee 
 foshoVoodoo said
That's the exact sh*t Trump that piece of evil sh*t, used to say

"People are saying it, I'm not saying it, but people are saying it."

Stop pushing this stupid fu*king conspiracy on BX
+13   

1 month ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 79993 79 K  Slaps total: 8467 8 K
"You Are Entirely and Completely Incorrect"
+7   

1 month ago '16        #6
 Coffee said
That's the exact sh*t Trump that piece of evil sh*t, used to say

"People are saying it, I'm not saying it, but people are saying it."

Stop pushing this stupid fu*king conspiracy on BX
whats the conspiracy

nucca you tell me where covid came from

oh you a fauci lover
+1   

1 month ago '17        #7
Coffee 
 foshoVoodoo said
whats the conspiracy

nucca you tell me where covid came from

oh you a fauci lover
Whenever it comes to a topic about medicine or public health, you always prove to be a low IQ moron. Always.

I never argue with people who clearly did poor in school.
+11   

1 month ago '16        #8
 Coffee said
Whenever it comes to a topic about medicine or public health, you always prove to be a low IQ moron. Always.

I never argue with people who clearly did poor in school.
tell us why you arguing son

1 month ago '12        #9
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 169855 169 K  Slaps total: 9986 9 K
When is he going to propose some legislation to combat poverty in poor a*s Kentucky that matches the anger he has in these tirades with Fauci?

He and Mitch McConnell talk all this sh*t and they hail from a state thats dirt poor and they keep supporting legislation that would hurt the conditions of the citizens they represent.

They talk all that sh*t about Bernie Sanders, but Rand Paul only has 21 pieces of legislation he's sponsored or cosponsored that's actually been passed through both chambers, compared to Bernies 260. And all of Rand Pauls were special interest groups, or co-sponsored bills proposed by others that targeted troop draw downs in the middle east. Nothing passed at all that would have a positive effect on an everyday American living in Kentucky.

Rand:

Benie: https://www.congress.gov/member/bernard-sanders/S000033?q={%22bill-status%22:%22law%22}&searchResultViewType=expanded

I've asked this before, but if you're a caucasian 30 something year old male with a high school education, which is one of the largest demographics in the USA...What would be the point of voting for someone like Rand Paul?

He did just co-sponsor a bill that proposes reopening the study of medical marijuana on the state level though
+16   

1 month ago '19        #10
mkooner 
Props total: 800 800  Slaps total: 217 217
This ain't a conspiracy theory, its turning into a real story.

Even CNN reporting on it.

Wall street journal

Original Article from Nicholas Wade, linking Covid19 to a lab funded by Fauci, he worked at the New York times for over 30 years.

+11   

1 month ago '17        #11
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 167314 167 K  Slaps total: 11604 11 K
 foshoVoodoo said
I agree with dude. You've been on some bs lately.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 167314 167 K  Slaps total: 11604 11 K
 OldBusiness said
When is he going to propose some legislation to combat poverty in poor a*s Kentucky that matches the anger he has in these tirades with Fauci?

He and Mitch McConnell talk all this sh*t and they hail from a state thats dirt poor and they keep supporting legislation that would hurt the conditions of the citizens they represent.

They talk all that sh*t about Bernie Sanders, but Rand Paul only has 21 pieces of legislation he's sponsored or cosponsored that's actually been passed through both chambers, compared to Bernies 260. And all of Rand Pauls were special interest groups, or co-sponsored bills proposed by others that targeted troop draw downs in the middle east. Nothing passed at all that would have a positive effect on an everyday American living in Kentucky.

Rand:

Benie: https://www.congress.gov/member/bernard-sanders/S000033?q={%22bill-status%22:%22law%22}&searchResultViewType=expanded

I've asked this before, but if you're a caucasian 30 something year old male with a high school education, which is one of the largest demographics in the USA...What would be the point of voting for someone like Rand Paul?

He did just co-sponsor a bill that proposes reopening the study of medical marijuana on the state level though
Thing is that they purposely defund education to keep their constituents ignorant and afraid to make them more susceptible to manipulation.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #13
 Naga Sadow said
I agree with dude. You've been on some bs lately.
tell us why you mad son

1 month ago '05        #14
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 35806 35 K  Slaps total: 10341 10 K
I'm glad there are people in government like Rand Paul holding people to the fire and holding people accountable if one of these authorities are lying and trying to play God by creating viruses for their own profit and for their own agenda. We need more of this, where people at the top are held accountable.

Last edited by 4REAL; 05-11-2021 at 04:41 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '05        #15
 foshoVoodoo said
tell us why you mad son
You are arguing with agents. Most of this front page is filled with agents. When you see things like Q-Anon, Trump, MAGA, and conspiracy theory, it means agents are trying to play cover for their masters.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #16
 mkooner said
This ain't a conspiracy theory, its turning into a real story.

Even CNN reporting on it.

Wall street journal

Original Article from Nicholas Wade, linking Covid19 to a lab funded by Fauci, he worked at the New York times for over 30 years.

fauci lovers in they feelings
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
 4REAL said
You are arguing with agents. Most of this front page is filled with agents.
name names son

1 month ago '05        #18
 foshoVoodoo said
name names son
They know who they are.

1 month ago '13        #19
vandalizm 
Props total: 11996 11 K  Slaps total: 1553 1 K
 OldBusiness said

Rand:

Dude cut it out with the facts
+5   

1 month ago '16        #20
 4REAL said
You are arguing with agents. Most of this front page is filled with agents. When you see things like Q-Anon, Trump, MAGA, and conspiracy theory, it means agents are trying to play cover for their masters.
that is suspect as fu*k

I post fauci and rand paul arguing then mf start talm bout q-non. I call all them groups kkk
+1   

1 month ago '19        #21
Megaman 
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 4677 4 K
 Coffee said

Just fu*king stop
no you stop trying to veil what's actually going on with right wing conspiracy theories perpetrated by the state intelligence agencies.

just because you recite corporate media talking points doesn't mean you are woke. infact, you have your head way up your a*s. read a medical journal or a white paper for fu*ks sake. you are a fu*kin imbecile.

1 month ago '16        #22
 OldBusiness said

Rand:

kkk vote these same mf in time after time. All they gotta do is talk that kkk talk. Look at ted cruz.

1 month ago '16        #23
 Megaman said
no you stop trying to veil what's actually going on with right wing conspiracy theories perpetrated by the state intelligence agencies.

just because you recite corporate media talking points doesn't mean you are woke. infact, you have your head way up your a*s. read a medical journal or a white paper for fu*ks sake. you are a fu*kin imbecile.

1 month ago '12        #24
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 169855 169 K  Slaps total: 9986 9 K
 foshoVoodoo said
kkk vote these same mf in time after time. All they gotta do is talk that kkk talk. Look at ted cruz.
You mean Rafael Cruz? The cuban guy born in Calgary?

Hardcore Patriotic Texan though right lol

Honestly I really don't even have too much of a problem with Rand Paul wanting to 'get answers' regarding covid restrictions - sh*t I got some questions myself, sh*t I applauded the guy when he put on his lab coat and jumped into a hospital and started volunteering at his local ICU Ward since hes a licensed eye doctor.

But how much of this is for show? Is he really being real in his disagreements with Fauci or is he performing for the same base thats been donating millions of dollars to him while hes done absolutely nothing for them in return. A common criticism black people receive is that they vote for people who don't put up legislation that rewards the support - but some of the most powerful people to ever sit in either the House - or the Senate are guilty of doing that. And hes one of the worst offenders..I mean dude voted against giving 911 victim family members support while claiming to be a patriot.

And he hides behind saying hes a 'deficit hawk' yet he was happy to tap dance and sign off on that 2 trillion dollar tax cut that's caused the budget to be even more bloated than before.

Good conversation, but terrible messenger as usual

Edit again: Josh Hawley is a super Trump supporting piece of sh*t who was saluting people at the insurrection, yet even he took the time to draft a 15 dollar minimum wage bill that some progressives even agreed with. Rand Paul has never done anything close to that while being one of the loudest voices in the senate chamber in modern times.

Hawley atleast tried to improve the conditions of the people in his state through legislation

Hawley was even gonna force corporations to pay for the 15 dollar minimum wage lol:

sh*t even Matt Gaetz pulled AOC in for help on crafting legal medical marijuana legislation

Last edited by OldBusiness; 05-11-2021 at 04:57 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '16        #25
 OldBusiness said
You mean Rafael Cruz? The cuban guy born in Calgary?

Hardcore Patriotic Texan though right lol

Honestly I really don't even have too much of a problem with Rand Paul wanting to 'get answers' regarding covid restrictions - sh*t I got some questions myself, sh*t I applauded the guy when he put on his lab coat and jumped into a hospital and started volunteering at his local ICU Ward since hes a licensed eye doctor.

But how much of this is for show? Is he really being real in his disagreements with Fauci or is he performing for the same base thats been donating millions of dollars to him while hes done absolutely nothing for them in return. A common criticism black people receive is that they vote for people who don't put up legislation that rewards the support - but some of the most powerful people to ever sit in either the House - or the Senate are guilty of doing that. And hes one of the worst offenders..I mean dude voted against giving 911 victim family members support while claiming to be a patriot.

And he hides behind saying hes a 'deficit hawk' yet he was happy to tap dance and sign off on that 2 trillion dollar tax cut that's caused the budget to be even more bloated than before.

Good conversation, but terrible messenger as usual
big facts here. rand paul is kkk. never forget

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  49
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+411online now  31
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
793 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
30 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy