May 11 - UFOs will be covered on 60 Minutes! - Full Disclosure

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+41  32
107 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '04        #1
1706 page views
47 comments

goodi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7040 7 K  Slaps total: 1677 1 K
May 11 - UFOs will be covered on 60 Minutes! - Full Disclosure

Senator Marco Rubio believes the truth is out there and he wants to get past the UFO jokes to make sure the national security of the United States isn't threatened in any way, he told Newsweek.

"Dozens of men and women we have entrusted with the defense of our country are telling us about encounters with unidentified aircraft with capabilities we do not fully understand," Rubio said in exclusive comments ahead of a 60 Minutes interview that will air this weekend. "We cannot allow the stigma of UFO's to keep us from seriously investigating these encounters."

UFOs, long dismissed and relegated to movies about aliens visiting earth and breathless message board posts, have begun to shed the farce label in recent years after the release of footage of high-profile U.S. military encounters with aircraft of unknown origin.

The 2019 leaked photos and video taken by U.S. Navy personnel of one such encounter, which showed triangle shaped objects flying through the air, were confirmed as authentic by the Defense Department in April of this year. Even the name of the objects — the branding if you will — has been revamped when discussed by the U.S. government, getting away from UFOs, to unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs.

In June 2020, tucked into the 2021 Intelligence Authorization Act, Rubio added language requesting that the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense create a report with "a detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence reporting." Two months later, the Pentagon followed suit with the new, more serious approach, creating a task force to investigate the encounters by U.S. military aircraft.

A recent story in The New Yorker entitled "How The Pentagon Started Taking UFOs Seriously" traced the history of UFO sightings, focusing on the sightings taken most seriously because they were by trained pilots or military personnel, while also including people who routinely debunk the sightings. One prolific debunker, Mick West, dismissed the interest by members of Congress like Reid before, and Rubio now.

"They're just UFO fans," he told The New Yorker. "They've been convinced there's something to it and so are trying to push for disclosure."

visit this link https://www.newsweek.com/ .. unters-1590554

Get ready for full disclosure this weekend!

Side Note:

Isreal at War
Gas Shortage
UFO Disclosure

Spooky times.

Last edited by goodi; 05-11-2021 at 01:56 PM..
+24   

best
worst
47 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 44288 44 K  Slaps total: 2512 2 K
well if marco rubio believes it............

and idk if its intelligent beings or just tiny little micro creatures theres definitely some form of life out there...........
+2   

1 month ago '09        #3
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 225378 225 K  Slaps total: 25271 25 K
it wont be full disclosure smh....slap away but any documents released are gonna be 40 years old and 97.68% censored
+24   

1 month ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32319 32 K  Slaps total: 6309 6 K
There is no fukking UFO people stop the bs

1 month ago '17        #5
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 106898 106 K  Slaps total: 11287 11 K

I've got an advanced copy. This is crazy!
+29   

1 month ago '15        #6
Bonaparte 
Props total: 6608 6 K  Slaps total: 344 344
+7   

1 month ago '04        #7
ddash 
Props total: 37779 37 K  Slaps total: 2694 2 K
@
When the last time you had rib tips with the mild sauce and fries?
+1   

1 month ago '19        #8
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72534 72 K  Slaps total: 10966 10 K
 ddash said
@
When the last time you had rib tips with the mild sauce and fries?
Long a*s time. Ion eat starches(potatoes, corn, and flour/bread) with meat no more.
+3   

1 month ago '12        #9
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 169167 169 K  Slaps total: 9971 9 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

I've got an advanced copy. This is crazy!
Thats how that sh*t looks too

The problem has always been that we look at life from the perspective of life on earth, when something on an entirely different world won't adhere to the same properties and characteristics we classify as 'signs of life'.

Until we have some form of understanding or make a real discovering we wouldn't even know what to look for if it weren't akin to what we already know here...Its why I believe life beyond earth exists, but i'm not sure we'll ever really interact with something in our lifetime or even in near generations. Whatever is out there fundamentally lacks the same thing we do when it comes to searching for life off planet - Neither we nor the supposed Aliens even have an idea what to look for outside of what we consider 'living'. With the conditions present on other planets we wouldn't even know where to begin looking...Which is why they keep saying 'we're looking for water'...its because they're looking for conditions closely related to what we are akin to.
+14   

1 month ago '17        #10
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8670 8 K  Slaps total: 2066 2 K
we dont care....

1 month ago '04        #11
ddash 
Props total: 37779 37 K  Slaps total: 2694 2 K
 Anomic said
Long a*s time. Ion eat starches(potatoes, corn, and flour/bread) with meat no more.
MAN DAMN ALL THAT
Im getting the ribs with link combo and the 4 wings mild today
+3   

1 month ago '16        #12
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 99802 99 K  Slaps total: 18787 18 K
Rubio can't even copy the terminator right gtfo. Can't respect a gravelin a*s liar like that.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #13
Lil Tempus 
Props total: 679 679  Slaps total: 114 114
If they’re capable of traveling here there would be nothing we could do if they are hostile. We would be like ants
+5   

1 month ago '04        #14
goodi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 7040 7 K  Slaps total: 1677 1 K
 Anomic said
 ddash said
MAN DAMN ALL THAT
Im getting the ribs with link combo and the 4 wings mild today
yall phaggots can keep yo sh*t in another thread, if you want to stay under a rock this so be it. Others want to know.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #15
Exquisit 
Props total: 1686 1 K  Slaps total: 295 295
i don't believe it. Seems like a play for something bigger. With these n*ggas, it could be some sort of hologram projection, think like tupac, but way more advanced (projection into the sky).

but believe everything the media/tv tells you.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #16
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29366 29 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
 Lil Tempus said
If they’re capable of traveling here there would be nothing we could do if they are hostile. We would be like ants
i mean if they're real i think it's pretty clear they're not hostile or these encounters would of ended way different in regards to all the military encounters. especially the ones where they were seen over nuke silos while shutting down launch capabilities. only other possibility is if they were playing a long long loooong play just to fu*k with us before they dunked on our a*s
+2   

1 month ago '21        #17
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6547 6 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
The Bible briefly mentions the nephlium return in the end times but don’t go into much detail
+5   

1 month ago '16        #18
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 99802 99 K  Slaps total: 18787 18 K
matter of fact this just lets me know rubio always was just an actor. When you copying and actor that just makes you an actor

1 month ago '17        #19
alejandrososa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4316 4 K  Slaps total: 673 673
 d.c. supreme said
i mean if they're real i think it's pretty clear they're not hostile or these encounters would of ended way different in regards to all the military encounters. especially the ones where they were seen over nuke silos while shutting down launch capabilities. only other possibility is if they were playing a long long loooong play just to fu*k with us before they dunked on our a*s
Theyve shut launch capabilities down before??

1 month ago '20        #20
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28877 28 K  Slaps total: 2958 2 K
its 2021, we ducking viruses buying crypto to use on mars

don't nobody care bout that sh*t no more
+8   

1 month ago '04        #21
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29366 29 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
 alejandrososa said
Theyve shut launch capabilities down before??
dozens of u.s. military members have come out saying they have. russians post-soviet collapse in the 90s said the same thing about their silos although some of them actually got activated to launch which caused panic but then they would shut down thankfully before they actually launched. i think there's a couple other countries as well had the same sh*t. these are all over decades too, so if it was a grand conspiracy of them lying that's pretty elaborate.

it would make sense (if they're real) that as soon as we started detonating nukes (splitting the atom) they would show up and be like "yo wtf? chill chill y'all too retarded and tribal still to have this type of technology."
+3   

1 month ago '20        #22
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28877 28 K  Slaps total: 2958 2 K
 goodi said
yall phaggots can keep yo sh*t in another thread, if you want to stay under a rock this so be it. Others want to know.

no we don't
+1   

1 month ago '06        #23
mrep3 
Props total: 19858 19 K  Slaps total: 2325 2 K
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
its 2021, we ducking viruses buying crypto to use on mars

don't nobody care bout that sh*t no more
At this point you gotta do some strange sh*t to surprise me
+4   

1 month ago '15        #24
edub911 
Props total: 5939 5 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
They demons but carry on
+5   

1 month ago '16        #25
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 44288 44 K  Slaps total: 2512 2 K
 Xiox said
There is no fukking UFO people stop the bs
yeah, i’m not sure that there’s intelligent life keeping tabs on our planet and flying around but i think it’s almost impossible for there not to be some kind of life out there.......whether it’s some kind of plant or mini organism there’s gotta be something imo......
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Image(s) inside The Cost of Living in 1970 (Pre hip-hop days)
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+187online now  5
Guy loses over 100 lbs in 10 months, crazy transformation
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  5
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+38online now  4
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy