You cant even talked to a girl any more

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
46 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+50  84
95 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '16        #1
1236 page views
44 comments

seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 2125 2 K  Slaps total: 705 705
You cant even talked to a girl any more

Yes first and foremost this girl is under age but dude didnt know that..she's 17. she didn't look under age to me but not my cup of tea either... but yeah....he came up and asked if the seat was taken she said no.. there was a confusion.. he played it off smooth and tried to stay casual. When he seen she was still uncomfortable got up and went on his way.... did I miss something? Why did this girl post this like he was in the wrong? I guess it time to let girls do all the approaching and see how long that last.. this girls have no idea how to even talk... how you ever gonna get a man if he can't say hi.. I guess they just want to check your bank statement and judge you by your clothes and car.... fu*k outta here... lol she said at the end" it was first time that's ever happened to me.." well congrats you just lost your first chance at a normal conversation that doesn't involve the internet. How you gonna go 17 years and never be hit on in real life once?

visit this link https://www.upworthy.com/ .. men-experience

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-11-2021 at 09:38 PM..

best
worst
44 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 7552 7 K  Slaps total: 9789 9 K
 seatownslayer said
Yes this girl is under age but dude didnt know that.. he came up and asked if the seat was taken she said no.. there was a confusion.. he played it off smooth and tried to stay casual. When he seen she was still uncofterabke he got up and went on his way.... did I miss something? Why did this girl post this like he was in the wrong? I guess it time to let girls do all the approaching and see how long that last.. thisngirls have no idea whatbtjeybeant and how they want it sh*t crazy to me.. how you ever gonna get a man if he can't say hi.. I guess they just eann check you bank ststement and judge you by your clothes and car.m fu*k outta here... lol shensaidntjatbthe first time that's ever happened to me.. well congrats you jusy lost nyour first chance at a normal conversation that doesn't involve the internet.

i agree with you cannot talk to a female now a days without s*xual harassment or been a creep.

2. but that dude was a perv and pedo. that n*gga can clearly see that girl looks what 14 or 12 years old.

bi*ch don't look no where near 22 or 25 oe 19 year old.

first thang the n*gga should of ask is her age. if she said 16. oh i am sorry. and left.

or after she said she is middle of something. he should of lefted.

1 month ago '13        #3
fredfiness 
Props total: 7811 7 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 seatownslayer said
Yes this girl is under age but dude didnt know that.. he came up and asked if the seat was taken she said no.. there was a confusion.. he played it off smooth and tried to stay casual. When he seen she was still uncofterabke he got up and went on his way.... did I miss something? Why did this girl post this like he was in the wrong? I guess it time to let girls do all the approaching and see how long that last.. thisngirls have no idea whatbtjeybeant and how they want it sh*t crazy to me.. how you ever gonna get a man if he can't say hi.. I guess they just eann check you bank ststement and judge you by your clothes and car.m fu*k outta here... lol shensaidntjatbthe first time that's ever happened to me.. well congrats you jusy lost nyour first chance at a normal conversation that doesn't involve the internet.

Yes, you missed a whole bunch.

She's clearly uncomfortable and doesn't want to talk to him. If you're unable to peep social cues like that, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Stop talking to people who don't want to be talked to.

Video for reference so people don't have to go through the link:

Last edited by fredfiness; 05-11-2021 at 06:15 PM..
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '21        #4
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7062 7 K  Slaps total: 1683 1 K
You can still talk to girls
Just ….. not in person …..

If I like a girl IRL and wanna smash I’ll add there IG and copy and paste this funny paragraph I send everyone in my notes , I always get a response but I’m burned out from talking to girls

1 month ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 142071 142 K  Slaps total: 33026 33 K
+2   

1 month ago '20        #6
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 41981 41 K  Slaps total: 4271 4 K

Last edited by GUS FRING; 05-11-2021 at 07:06 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
ZiplockP 
Props total: 2435 2 K  Slaps total: 105 105
 rapper10 said
first thang the n*gga should of ask is her age. if she said 16. oh i am sorry. and left.
Yoooo if you think you got to ask a chick her age because you're not sure if she's legal, then maybe you shouldn't approach in the first place??

+15   

1 month ago '15        #8
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 29482 29 K  Slaps total: 13246 13 K
Had a ex gf of 2 years contacted me recently. Sent me tit pics first day like I ain’t seen them thangs before so I’m thinking oh she ready. I’m team no kids, but she has a kid and is the only one I’d ever consider being with who has one. I was actually willing to do it. Then after acting all extra for two weeks says she trying to work things out with her baby’s father. She says to me , she says to me .. we can still be friends. By this point, I’m like nah. If we ain’t fu*kin , we ain’t gon be friends as it became clear we wouldn’t be reconnecting and ghosted her. Did I play this out properly? Cus I kinda feel bad about it but at the same time I’m like fu*k it and her. Not too bothered about it because I kinda started regretting replying to her anyway so it kind of worked out.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #9
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 fredfiness said
Yes, you missed a whole bunch.

She's clearly uncomfortable and doesn't want to talk to him. If you're unable to peep social cues like that, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Stop talking to people who don't want to be talked to.

Video for reference so people don't have to go through the link:

He did leave.. in under 2 minutes.. talk about missing social cues the bi*ch didn't know what "is this seat taken" ment and said no... how was dude suppose to take it? he sat down and even said you look a little uneasy... she didn't say yeah can you leave... she kept talking .. so he did as well. He was a gentlemen men. He introduced himself and asked her name.. then tried to make conversation... she said she was busy.. he left... then the uncle tried to act tough.. did I miss something? What is wrong here is this girl plainly admitted that was the first time she had ever been hit in her life... and didn't know what to do. She spends her whole life online and has no social skills... she isn't a little girl shes 17 and looks 23. The age of consent is 16 where she lives.. I aint about none of that under age sh*t but dude did nothing wrong. He played it cool and was on his way. Your parents and more then half the relationships you know before the internet started just like this... if he did any thing wrong tell me what it was.. he ask to sit down she said okay... he did. He tried to make her comfortable and didnt ask anything weird or rude... how do you meet girls? What Do you expect? Your in public and you were talked to and now you wanna go online and try to ruin a guys life.. why cuz he said hi to you and no one ever has.. gtfoh.. I hate 90s kids... they softer then baby sh*t all around emo as fu*k....cancel culture came from you weirdos.. some sh*t deserves to be canceled but this isn't it
Dude said hi and sat down... shut the fu*k up

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-11-2021 at 09:26 PM..

1 month ago '16        #10
 ZiplockP said
Yoooo if you think you got to ask a chick her age because you're not sure if she's legal, then maybe you shouldn't approach in the first place??

You aint lying.. but that sure want the case here chick looked old then she was for sure.. if she would have spoke up im sure dude would have 86d quick.. she just anti social and don't know how to talk right

1 month ago '17        #11
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 48950 48 K  Slaps total: 6176 6 K
OP the next school shooter/becky stabber
+4   

1 month ago '16        #12
 rapper10 said
i agree with you cannot talk to a female now a days without s*xual harassment or been a creep.

2. but that dude was a perv and pedo. that n*gga can clearly see that girl looks what 14 or 12 years old.

bi*ch don't look no where near 22 or 25 oe 19 year old.

or after she said she is middle of something. he should of lefted.
I dont know where u stay but all the chicks at bars look like that in seattle in the north end.. barely 5 foot nothing looking fresh out of high school ... UW is filled with em.. thats just what these 90s and 2000 kids look.like.. kids born in 2000 are 21 now.. that sh*t crazy. They all built like baby birds compared to anyone I know.

1 month ago '20        #13
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15881 15 K  Slaps total: 1402 1 K
 ZiplockP said

Who raised these dudes
+3   

1 month ago '16        #14
ZiplockP 
 seatownslayer said
You aint lying.. but that sure want the case here chick looked old then she was for sure.. if she would have spoke up im sure dude would have 86d quick.. she just anti social and don't know how to talk right
I think your misreading it IMO. I honestly think she looks underaged and the guy knew that right off the bat. Guy sounds like he’s in his 40s at least or sure looked old enough for the girl’s friend/neighbor to call out in concern. I wouldn’t be so quick to defend his actions.

This is probably the first time she’s ever had to deal with some pedo, so she has to be feeling extremely nervous and scared so she is probably thinking do not upset this guy bc she’s unsure of how he will react. I don’t think she’s anti-social; she was a*sertive with some of her responses and she was doing a live. It was fear influencing her hesitant responses. Dude sounded old enough to know to dip when he ask if he could sit here and she said “I don’t know.” But he’s a creep and he knew he was intimidating her and forcing himself in her space. He probably only dipped cause he noticed the girl’s friend/neighbor was watching.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #15
 S PHX GOD said
OP the next school shooter/becky stabber
Lol bro I'm near 40 and can still pull any bi*ch I want i don't have this problem.. no girl has ever acted like this when I said hi.. guess I'm just lucky but damn I feel for dude.. this w a s called game in the 90s.. now its creepy.. we didn't even see dude once and every one a*suming he some old fart.. she guessed he was 30.. I thought she was 23.. I get called in my 20s all the time.. age is. Tricky thing these days some of use got it better then other I got homies who look older then they are and I got friends who look younger..but the one thing they all have in common they can use their words and communicate very well.. we grew up doing it.. talking on the phone until the sun came up. Doing sh*t face to face. We had and have social skills... this whole situtation..could have been avoided if she said she had a boyfriend....simple as that or not lie and say leave....its not hard.. dont be a pu**y and use your words....simple.

1 month ago '16        #16
 ZiplockP said
I think your misreading it IMO. I honestly think she looks underaged and the guy knew that right off the bat. Guy sounds like he’s in his 40s at least or sure looked old enough for the girl’s friend/neighbor to call out in concern. I wouldn’t be so quick to defend his actions.

This is probably the first time she’s ever had to deal with some pedo, so she has to be feeling extremely nervous and scared so she is probably thinking do not upset this guy bc she’s unsure of how he will react. I don’t think she’s anti-social; she was a*sertive with some of her responses and she was doing a live. It was fear influencing her hesitant responses. Dude sounded old enough to know to dip when he ask if he could sit here and she said “I don’t know.” But he’s a creep and he knew he was intimidating her and forcing himself in her space. He probably only dipped cause he noticed the girl’s friend/neighbor was watching.
Ok if its that easy how old is this chick right here ... I'll give you 3 years in either way...

Dude left before the uncle came he was already up and on his way he left when she said she was on live and was busy... he said nothing wrong at anytime.. your just a*suming... but facts is she could have handled it all differently... way different. She clammed up and then posted it on the internet.. thats very anti social...how do you not get hit on when your 17.. because you dont go out.... more anti-social behavior...it easy to use your words and say no ik not interested.. he felt the tension he tried to k*ll it.. it didn't work and he left.. thats not weird thats called taking your shotsl... you miss 100% of the shots you don't take but you wouldn't know nothing bout that life.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-11-2021 at 09:51 PM..

1 month ago '16        #17
ZiplockP 
 seatownslayer said
Ok if its that easy how old is this chick right here

Bro wtf?? Chill with that sh*t. Log off the internet for today. I’m done with this fu*king thread.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #18
Ball Man 
Props total: 3915 3 K  Slaps total: 272 272
Young thot was probably social distancing, next time tell your homie to be more thotful bro
+2   

1 month ago '16        #19
 ZiplockP said
Bro wtf?? Chill with that sh*t. Log off the internet for today. I’m done with this fu*king thread.
Yup that what I thought.. she 35 my n*gga. And has kids... like I said it ain't that simple.. I passed for 20s all the time.. but hey avoid the facts.. sign off all you want ill be here to talk about this sh*t.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-11-2021 at 09:55 PM..

1 month ago '13        #20
vandalizm 
Props total: 11995 11 K  Slaps total: 1551 1 K
 seatownslayer said
He did leave.. in under 2 minutes.. talk about missing social cues the bi*ch didn't know what "is this seat taken" ment and said no... how was dude suppose to take it? he sat down and even said you look a little uneasy... she didn't say yeah can you leave... she kept talking .. so he did as well. He was a gentlemen men. He introduced himself and asked her name.. then tried to make conversation... she said she was busy.. he left... then the uncle tried to act tough.. did I miss something? What is wrong here is this girl plainly admitted that was the first time she had ever been hit in her life... and didn't know what to do. She spends her whole life online and has no social skills... she isn't a little girl shes 17 and looks 23. The age of consent is 16 where she lives.. I aint about none of that under age sh*t but dude did nothing wrong. He played it cool and was on his way. Your parents and more then half the relationships you know before the internet started just like this... if he did any thing wrong tell me what it was.. he ask to sit down she said okay... he did. He tried to make her comfortable and didnt ask anything weird or rude... how do you meet girls? What Do you expect? Your in public and you were talked to and now you wanna go online and try to ruin a guys life.. why cuz he said hi to you and no one ever has.. gtfoh.. I hate 90s kids... they softer then baby sh*t all around emo as fu*k....cancel culture came from you weirdos.. some sh*t deserves to be canceled but this isn't it
Dude said hi and sat down... shut the fu*k up
Look at this creep talking about she’s 17 the age of consent is 16 lol
+3   

1 month ago '13        #21
vandalizm 
Props total: 11995 11 K  Slaps total: 1551 1 K
 seatownslayer said
Lol bro I'm near 40 and can still pull any bi*ch I want i don't have this problem.. no girl has ever acted like this when I said hi.. guess I'm just lucky but damn I feel for dude.. this w a s called game in the 90s.. now its creepy.. we didn't even see dude once and every one a*suming he some old fart.. she guessed he was 30.. I thought she was 23.. I get called in my 20s all the time.. age is. Tricky thing these days some of use got it better then other I got homies who look older then they are and I got friends who look younger..but the one thing they all have in common they can use their words and communicate very well.. we grew up doing it.. talking on the phone until the sun came up. Doing sh*t face to face. We had and have social skills... this whole situtation..could have been avoided if she said she had a boyfriend....simple as that or not lie and say leave....its not hard.. dont be a pu**y and use your words....simple.
Wtf

Lol

+1   

1 month ago '20        #22
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57599 57 K  Slaps total: 3035 3 K
No YOU cant even talk to a girl anymore.

Didn’t watch the video but sounds like dude was a creep and she reacted how most women react to creeps.

Dudes mad they can’t be creeps.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #23
 Gen Anti Fruit said
No YOU cant even talk to a girl anymore.

Didn’t watch the video but sounds like dude was a creep and she reacted how most women react to creeps.

Dudes mad they can’t be creeps.
Dude say hi is this seat taken... she said no

He say down and started to talk..

She said what? Huh?

The guy said I asked if this seat was taken

She said "oh I thought you ment you were going to take the seat away and use it"

At this point he knew she didn't understand him but thought he still might have a chance so he played it cool.

He tried to ask some more stuff and be casual.

She said oh well im actually doing something here right now ...

He thought of an exit plan said one or two more words and was up and going back on his way

Qt the pont the "uncle" comes out and says some intimidating sh*t and he responds as smooth as he can with out getting the man to want to f*ght him...

And then she post him online...

In the end of the video she says
Omg this has never happened before...

Wtf really.. did I miss something?

1 month ago '16        #24
Bro now this girl. Magically 18.. you cant make this sh*t up. Every article has different age for the guy taking from 20 to 30... come on now... did I miss something...

1 month ago '16        #25

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+408online now  43
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
776 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  37
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  25
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
27 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy