Ex-Master Mason EXPOSES The Freemasons

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
3339 page views
104 comments

CheebaHawk21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28964 28 K  Slaps total: 2921 2 K
Ex-Master Mason EXPOSES The Freemasons

Starts at 0:33

Last edited by CheebaHawk21; 05-11-2021 at 07:57 AM..
+6   

best
worst
104 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 39466 39 K  Slaps total: 16982 16 K

+15   

1 month ago '21        #3
Justin Igore 
Props total: 2510 2 K  Slaps total: 529 529
I knew it was gonna be one of these box head a*s n*ggas doing a video reaction.
+32   

1 month ago '13        #4
CheebaHawk21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Justin Igore said
I knew it was gonna be one of these box head a*s n*ggas doing a video reaction.
The original video was removed because of what was said......reacter only talks at beginning and end of video...
+2   

1 month ago '20        #5
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 11240 11 K  Slaps total: 1944 1 K
Would join tbh. Sounds like a really good organisation for the principles of manhood and honor. Only problem is that it's only a matter of time before it gets the mainstream politics treatment.
+7   

1 month ago '21        #6
Justin Igore 
 CheebaHawk21 said
The original video was removed because of what was said......reacter only talks at beginning and end of video...
I saw the video a few years ago. Heís full of sh*t though. I donít know how far removed he is from his days as a freemason but he doesnít talk like a high ranking member would.

The big red flag for me was when he said Freemasons are all Satanists. Logically that makes no fu*king sense. His story would be more believable if he didnít claim to be higher in ranking.

If the public knew what Freemasonry was really about, everybody would join. But you got dumb a*ses like this making it look like a threat.
+7   

1 month ago '17        #7
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 46514 46 K  Slaps total: 16201 16 K
 Justin Igore said
I saw the video a few years ago. He’s full of sh*t though. I don’t know how far removed he is from his days as a freemason but he doesn’t talk like a high ranking member would.

The big red flag for me was when he said Freemasons are all Satanists. Logically that makes no fu*king sense. His story would be more believable if he didn’t claim to be higher in ranking.

If the public knew what Freemasonry was really about, everybody would join. But you got dumb a*ses like this making it look like a threat.
They are, most of them just don't make it far enough to find out.

Either way, they maintain the devils order. Dont let their "charity" and "community" work, under the guise of Christianity fool you.

Wolves in sheep clothing, like most weirdos.

Last edited by Real Talk 10%er; 05-11-2021 at 12:28 AM..
+27   

1 month ago '06        #8
Supreme7 
Props total: 5539 5 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 Real Talk 10%er said

Either way, they maintain the devils order. Dont let their "charity" and "community" work, under the guise of Christianity fool you.

Big facts
+13   

1 month ago '16        #9
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 33748 33 K  Slaps total: 3748 3 K
So They hoes, who knew??

(I did)

1 month ago '13        #10
CheebaHawk21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Justin Igore said
I saw the video a few years ago. Heís full of sh*t though. I donít know how far removed he is from his days as a freemason but he doesnít talk like a high ranking member would.

The big red flag for me was when he said Freemasons are all Satanists. Logically that makes no fu*king sense. His story would be more believable if he didnít claim to be higher in ranking.

He didnt say all Freemasons were satanists, he said once you move close to the top tier of the hierarchy, all of them are satanists.
+13   

1 month ago '14        #11
OCT DION 
Props total: 28950 28 K  Slaps total: 2891 2 K
I stopped believing that Masons were a threat when I went to a house party in the hood and saw one of they lodges next to a known trap house.
+19   

1 month ago '15        #12
paythewave 
Props total: 527 527  Slaps total: 134 134
Go learn about the craft instead of posting weirdo videos about it
+8   

1 month ago '21        #13
Justin Igore 
 Real Talk 10%er said

Thatís the same thing he was doing. You probably think this is a trick question but.... what does Christianity have to do with Freemasonry?
+7   

1 month ago '06        #14
Supreme7 
Props total: 5539 5 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 OCT DION said
I stopped believing that Masons were a threat when I went to a house party in the hood and saw one of they lodges next to a known trap house.
That's low level sht. The upper echlon ain't goin there. Or they so confident they know they have no threats. I mean most of them are coppas.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #15
AgentOrange 
Props total: 8383 8 K  Slaps total: 1983 1 K
My friend got invited. Went to a meeting. Turned them down because of monthly membership fee and family requirements. Said it was too much. My other friend who claims to be a mason said it has helped get him out of small trouble with the law. Mason doesnt sound bad other then paying fees and lots of expectations to participate
+8   

1 month ago '21        #16
Justin Igore 
 CheebaHawk21 said
He didnt say all Freemasons were satanists, he said once you move close to the top tier of the hierarchy, all of them are satanists.
Thatís the almost the same thing. Thatís like saying the pawns arenít satanists but the real members are.

But okay does this make him a satanist? Since he made it to the rankings where they stop lying to the cult.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
KingSauce 
Props total: 1831 1 K  Slaps total: 306 306
 Justin Igore said

Yeah masons are far from
Devil worshippers.
+8   

1 month ago '15        #18
Chasefovea 
Props total: 3469 3 K  Slaps total: 1284 1 K
The secret is to become 33rd degree mason you have to have s*x with a goat or another type of animal

1 month ago '15        #19
majorpain1963 
Props total: 9953 9 K  Slaps total: 911 911
 Chasefovea said
The secret is to become 33rd degree mason you have to have s*x with a goat or another type of animal
So many lies get spread and so easily these days.

Where does this sh*t even come from...
+8   

1 month ago '05        #20
gizmozoe 
Props total: 1381 1 K  Slaps total: 279 279
Almost turned it off with in the first 10 seconds
+5   

1 month ago '15        #21
The South 
Props total: 27826 27 K  Slaps total: 3529 3 K
Funny how people speak with such authority don’t know sh*t. Then you got clowns propping them.

Masons are a free religion group. Be of whatever religion you want. They don’t give a fu*k. Satanists aren’t the boogeymen you think they are. But you mfs scared of everything and think everything not Jesus is the devil.
+12   

1 month ago '20        #22
SweezyDeuce 
Props total: 11796 11 K  Slaps total: 3049 3 K
lost brain cells watching this garbage.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #23
Tounw 
Props total: 1037 1 K  Slaps total: 93 93
 CheebaHawk21 said

Man people be so extra for their videos, that intro makes me cringe
+6   

1 month ago '21        #24
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6765 6 K  Slaps total: 1649 1 K
 OCT DION said
Those are just amateur sh*t

Once you become a high ranking member you realize thatís just a front , obviously the members are real but they have no clue whatís really going on
+7   

1 month ago '04        #25
nicoled985 
Props total: 9037 9 K  Slaps total: 841 841
 OCT DION said
And Iím done
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  20
Master P Slapped Birdman At The Airport
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  17
Jun 17 - the 14 House Republicans who voted against a Juneteenth holiday
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  8
Video inside Guy Returns $135,000 In Cash Gets a $500 Check as Reward
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy