Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+36  61
69 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section BXWF

1 month ago '04        #1
9104 page views
155 comments

Chronos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 24287 24 K  Slaps total: 691 691
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”

The controversial Booker T vs. Triple H feud that led to a match at WrestleMania XIX was not featured on Booker T’s A&E’s Biography series on Sunday night. However, there were previous plans for the storyline to be included in the 2-hour documentary, according to writer and professor David Dennis Jr.

Dennis Jr. took to Twitter to reveal that he gave lengthy interviews talking about the WM19 storyline but knew that portion was “gonna get cut out” from the documentary. His other interviews on Booker T’s career did make the show.

He wrote the following in a now-deleted tweet:

“So one of the main reasons I was brought in was to talk about WrestleMania 19. I went in about it for a LONG time. But my a*s knew it wasn’t making the final cut so I figured i was gonna get cut out from the whole doc lmao”

In another deleted tweet, Dennis Jr. wrote:

“So there’s a lot of footage somewhere that’s pretty spice lmao” and “I just wonder if Vince and HHH saw it because baybeeeeee”

In early 2003, Booker T emerged as a contender to Triple H’s World Heavyweight Championship. During a segment on the March 3 episode of RAW, Triple H told Booker that “somebody like you doesn’t get to be a World Champion. People like you don’t deserve it. That’s reserved for people like me…”

Triple H also asked Booker to entertain people rather than dreaming of being a top star in the WWE. HHH said, “Come on Book, dance. Entertain me, that’s your job…you’re here to make people like me laugh…with your nappy hair, and your suckas.”

It should be noted that A&E and WWE are collaborating together on the Biography series, which means WWE has a lot of say in what content makes the final cut.

The first four episodes thus far have documented Steve Austin, Roddy Piper, Randy Savage and Booker T. As reported earlier, two-time WWE Hall of Famer Sean Waltman blasted the Savage episode, stating that a lot of hearsay was passed off as facts and Macho Man was no longer around to confirm or deny the rumors.

visit this link https://www.wrestlinginc. .. aes-biography/

Infamous Promo:

Last edited by Chronos; 05-11-2021 at 12:57 AM..
+35   

best
worst
155 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Infamous1 
Props total: 11284 11 K  Slaps total: 3206 3 K
HHH knows hes a pos, its just to bad all the WCW top roster guys couldnt come to WWE right away. Things would have played out a lot different
+64   

1 month ago '15        #3
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 18690 18 K  Slaps total: 2122 2 K
Booker T ...
+8   

1 month ago '05        #4
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14453 14 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
somebody like you doesn’t get to be a World Champion. People like you don’t deserve it. That’s reserved for people like me…

+36   

1 month ago '05        #5
jwill 
Props total: 1479 1 K  Slaps total: 272 272
 Infamous1 said
HHH knows hes a pos, its just to bad all the WCW top roster guys couldnt come to WWE right away. Things would have played out a lot different
not trying to troll

how so? isnt the script already written? i didnt think HHH just went off the cuff saying personal feelings..
+26   

1 month ago '21        #6
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6873 6 K  Slaps total: 1670 1 K
This could get Vince cancellled
+36   

1 month ago '18        #7
Infamous1 
 jwill said
not trying to troll

how so? isnt the script already written? i didnt think HHH just went off the cuff saying personal feelings..
HHH had way to much pull at that period of time. He basically was already at the level of a WWE executive without the official position
+61   

1 month ago '05        #8
jwill 
 Infamous1 said
HHH had way to much pull at that period of time. He basically was already at the level of a WWE executive without the official position
wouldnt booker t have to approve of that sort of script? or are you saying he really didnt have a choice because the powers that be said if you want to go to wrestle mania, were going to play this angle?
+21   

1 month ago '16        #9
Eastcoast 
Props total: 7826 7 K  Slaps total: 1944 1 K
 jwill said
wouldnt booker t have to approve of that sort of script? or are you saying he really didnt have a choice because the powers that be said if you want to go to wrestle mania, were going to play this angle?
Maybe he thought he was going to get put over.
+13   

1 month ago '18        #10
Infamous1 
 jwill said
Booker was basically the new guy from the rival company so he didnt have much say. He couldnt have felt very good after everything played out. HHH buried him as bad as you can bury a main eventer
+39   

1 month ago '05        #11
jwill 
 Infamous1 said
Booker was basically the new guy from the rival company so he didnt have much say. He couldnt have felt very good after everything played out. HHH buried him as bad as you can bury a main eventer
i stopped watching wrestling a while back. who won this match?

theres only so much i can take as a man. i cant have a person, let alone a white person belittle me on national televison just because of a bag. But what do I know of Booker T's situation at the time.. hopefully he won the belt from HHH but that doesnt heal those type of words. really nothing will.
+29   

1 month ago '07        #12
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 31905 31 K  Slaps total: 2122 2 K
Triple H is a bi*ch for that statement. Dude should’ve hit him in the face with a chair forreal
+27   

1 month ago '05        #13
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 98504 98 K  Slaps total: 10960 10 K
 Infamous1 said
Thats not entirely true..he continued to flourish...I think HHH came came off looking worse than Book
+11   

1 month ago '05        #14
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 98504 98 K  Slaps total: 10960 10 K
 jwill said

theres only so much i can take as a man. i cant have a person, let alone a white person belittle me on national televison just because of a bag. But what do I know of Booker T's situation at the time.. hopefully he won the belt from HHH but that doesnt heal those type of words. really nothing will.
Lmao HHH hit him with the pedigree..didn't pin him for almost a full min..and still got the win
+37   

1 month ago '05        #15
jwill 
 kriskross00 said
Lmao HHH hit him with the pedigree..didn't pin him for almost a full min..and still got the win
+16   

1 month ago '05        #16
Ari Gold  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10154 10 K  Slaps total: 2225 2 K
Maaaaaaaaaaaan!

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

1 month ago '17        #17
DirtyTorta 
Props total: 5232 5 K  Slaps total: 257 257
Did they talk about the angel where WWE had Kurt Angle talk about how Booker’s wife was a guttersl*t?

Or the one where Vince was just casually dropping racial slurs to Cena with Booker in earshot?

Boy, looking back, there were lots of moments involving Booker T in WWE they probably have to pretend they never did now...
+86   

1 month ago '18        #18
Infamous1 
 kriskross00 said
Thats not entirely true..he continued to flourish...I think HHH came came off looking worse than Book
i actually dont remember that time period that well but still the fact Booker didnt end up putting much of a f*ght in the actual match is whats so bad about it
+12   

1 month ago '20        #19
Agent Vakabon 
Props total: 7215 7 K  Slaps total: 337 337
 jwill said

He didn't. That's what made the whole feud worse. People have been sh*tting on WWE over this segment for years because of the outcome. sh*t, I stopped watching consistently after all the bullsh*t they put Booker T. This feud and getting dragged into storylines where they had a psycho Kurt Angle saying he wanted bestiality s*x with his wife

They put that championship on Lashley but that still won't get me to watch WWE. I'll just watch the Brits from WrestleTalk sh*t all over the product and dealings of the company

Last edited by Agent Vakabon; 05-10-2021 at 10:44 PM..
+37   

1 month ago '20        #20
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 13362 13 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
 Flatbush85 said

Wow this is habitual line stepper heel sh*t...

Booker was supposed to go Charlie Murphy on his sh*t
+21   

1 month ago '05        #21
jwill 
 Agent Vakabon said

He didn't. That's what made this whole feud worse. People have been sh*tting on WWE over this segment for years because of the outcome. sh*t, I stopped watching consistently after all the bullsh*t they put Booker T. This feud and getting dragged into storylines where they had a psycho Kurt Angle saying he wanted bestiality s*x with his wife

They put that championship on Lashley but that still won't get me to watch WWE. I'll just watch the Brits from WrestleTalk sh*t all over the product and dealings of the company
The undertones have always been apart of wrestling but I didn't know they took it this far. I'm surprised there haven't been any 'incidents' outside of wrestling after all these years. Certain types of
[spoiler - click to view]

people love this type of sh*t, others wont say anything but make sure to tune in.

I'm sorry but Booker T should've bowed out before all this. It's just too much. Hopefully he got a bonus or something but the way you guys tell it he probably got a pay cut for losing

Last edited by jwill; 05-10-2021 at 10:49 PM..
+13   

1 month ago '20        #22
Christ Like 
Props total: 7323 7 K  Slaps total: 6234 6 K
wwf is trash and will always be for trash people

that aside, HHH is a top 3 heel all time. I remember legit hating his a*s when I was a kid
+13   

1 month ago '16        #23
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 19728 19 K  Slaps total: 3603 3 K
HHH is best friends with known a**hole/racist HBK. Tells you all you need to know. Undertaker and Y2J are MAGAts as well. All that hatred you f*g**ts have for Cena when in reality only him and Austin are the only faces that aren't pieces of sh*t irl.

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 05-11-2021 at 09:44 AM..
+48   

1 month ago '16        #24
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54421 54 K  Slaps total: 8564 8 K
sh*t says alot about Booker T.

Black kids didnt need a black wrestler that damn bad.
+44   

1 month ago '11        #25
Papa Shango 
Props total: 9511 9 K  Slaps total: 778 778
None of this should be surprising.
+17   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  61
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+395online now  19
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
636 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+69online now  8
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up