Anyone else listen to the ‘Sasquatch Chronicles’ podcast? Sh-t scares the fu-k outta me...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '05        #1
628 page views
20 comments

I_REP_VA 
Props total: 5732 5 K  Slaps total: 498 498
Anyone else listen to the ‘Sasquatch Chronicles’ podcast? Sh-t scares the fu-k outta me...

I used to think Big Foot was bullsh*t my whole life, but after binging episodes of this podcast the last few days, I don’t know wtf to think anymore. I love nature, but fu*k deep secluded woods.

Some of these stories really spook me out and I don’t scare that easy. I truly believe these people are telling the truth. You can hear the fear in some of their voices and can tell some of them are suffering from PSTD. It really fu*ks with my head thinking that these things could actually be out there.

This podcast is so entertaining and compelling. It’s got that camp fire ghost story feel to it. Don’t sleep..

Last edited by I_REP_VA; 05-10-2021 at 09:15 PM..
+7   

best
worst
20 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 47581 47 K  Slaps total: 6379 6 K
I hope that the Loc Ness monster is real
+4   

1 month ago '20        #3
Maci 
Props total: 3489 3 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Cmon y’all. There is no way man knows every animal, mammal, insect, reptile etc on earth. There’s still woods unexplored. Still areas where ppl seldom traverse or travel by foot or vehicle. Let alone patrol it 24/7/365 w/ cameras to record. Y wouldn’t there be a Bigfoot smwhr out there?!? And u can bet that if u do just so happen to come upon one out in the woods u will be very lucky. Just don’t bother it. It knows those woods better than you!!
+6   

1 month ago '20        #4
Detr0it 
Props total: 2510 2 K  Slaps total: 95 95
 Maci said
Cmon y’all. There is no way man knows every animal, mammal, insect, reptile etc on earth. There’s still woods unexplored. Still areas where ppl seldom traverse or travel by foot or vehicle. Let alone patrol it 24/7/365 w/ cameras to record. Y wouldn’t there be a Bigfoot smwhr out there?!? And u can bet that if u do just so happen to come upon one out in the woods u will be very lucky. Just don’t bother it. It knows those woods better than you!!
That's been my case for the existence of aliens for a very long time. If you dig a square cube if dirt up out of your backyard, you're going to see some things you never saw before. If a square cube of dirt could hold so much life, why can't the rest of the Galaxy be just as populated...or in this case, the woods and forests.
+7   

1 month ago '14        #5
King Maximus 
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 705 705
I’ll check it out

I live in PNW and there’s a lot of Sasquatch stories around
+3   

1 month ago '15        #6
Honzou 
Props total: 3217 3 K  Slaps total: 116 116
Bruh, I remember back when I fiirst joined Reddit there was a park ranger telling stories on r/nosleep
All different kinds of stories on people randomly missing or kids interacting with ape-like creatures. There was one about an autistic kid who was found like 30 feet up a tree and when they did his autopsy they found berries and leaves in his stomach. The weirdest ones were about these stairs in the middle of the woods and led up to nowhere.

Some n*gga jacked the stories and narrated then on YouTube.

I def think there’s things out in the world we just ain’t privy to. They see us but we don’t see them. Or they don’t want to be seen.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #7
lakhwinder 
Props total: 240 240  Slaps total: 11 11
 Tastemaker331 said
I hope that the Loc Ness monster is real
It is, just about any time any one ever asked you for about three fiddy

+2   

1 month ago '05        #8
I_REP_VA  OP
 Maci said
From the few encounters I’ve heard so far, these could be demonic creatures. Wouldn’t be surprised.

Evil sh*t.

1 month ago '14        #9
King Maximus 
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 705 705
 I_REP_VA said
From the few encounters I’ve heard so far, these could be demonic creatures. Wouldn’t be surprised.

Evil sh*t.
Possible. Maybe even extra terrestrial.

Whatever the case may be.. evading detection for so long and some of the stories I’ve heard from hunters definitely make me think they are intelligent

1 month ago '14        #10
313Beatz 
Props total: 4271 4 K  Slaps total: 247 247
Hell yeah I listen to sh*t like this. Group of cats I know wanted to go hiking in De Soto, it was a no for me
+2   

1 month ago '05        #11
I_REP_VA  OP
 313Beatz said
Hell yeah I listen to sh*t like this. Group of cats I know wanted to go hiking in De Soto, it was a no for me
Good call

+1   

1 month ago '05        #12
I_REP_VA  OP
 King Maximus said
Possible. Maybe even extra terrestrial.

Whatever the case may be.. evading detection for so long and some of the stories I’ve heard from hunters definitely make me think they are intelligent
I forgot which one I heard, but it was two friends hunting and they split up cause one of them left their phone and that same guy got attacked by one of them that was screaming his friend’s name in a demonic voice. Basically, they can talk like humans.

Also, I hear a similar pattern in these stories that they grin at you and stalk you.

Super intelligent.

1 month ago '19        #13
Boxedin1 
Props total: 7086 7 K  Slaps total: 1369 1 K
Whole website full of speculation

1 month ago '11        #14
shellz386 
Props total: 12022 12 K  Slaps total: 1810 1 K
 lakhwinder said
It is, just about any time any one ever asked you for about three fiddy

I had a friend at work that did that voice perfectly
+1   

1 month ago '20        #15
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56504 56 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
Scared of Bigfoot?

Why? You an advid hiker or some sh*t?

You live in a cabin in the woods or go camping every weekend?

fu*k Bigfoot!!

But I do like Podcasts about crazy sh*t so I might check it out.

You know there is a wide variety of Bigfoot Erotica?

+2   

1 month ago '06        #16
fresh3000 
Props total: 4149 4 K  Slaps total: 451 451

The 493 joint...Daryl from Ohio...
Starts around 50:00ish mark...but @ 1:10:12...
the N word was well on its way....
+2   

1 month ago '07        #17
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30368 30 K  Slaps total: 14570 14 K
 fresh3000 said

Hahahahahaa hahaha a few times he wanted to say it! That's how I knew it was real

He says "we was gonna teach him a lesson "
+2   

1 month ago '05        #18
I_REP_VA  OP
 fresh3000 said

Cambury said
Hahahahahaa hahaha a few times he wanted to say it! That's how I knew it was real

He says "we was gonna teach him a lesson "

The guy telling the story pee’d on himself. Just frozen in terror.. too scared to even shoot at it because he was so scared. He is shaking telling the story. Been in war and said it was nothing compared to this experience.. “100x worse.”

The way he describes it is so similar to so many other encounters, which creeps me the fu*k out: ugly face, black eyes, huge frame, extremely loud voice, supernaturally fast, ability to leap 20 feet, etc. The consistency in these stories fu*ks me up.

This sh*t real yo.. we got real monsters out there. Think about that for a second.

Last edited by I_REP_VA; 05-11-2021 at 07:15 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '20        #19
Maci 
Erthng is evil and wicked when not under thee thumb. When not being controlled.

1 month ago '20        #20
Maci 
Yes Sir!
+1   

1 month ago '07        #21
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52487 52 K  Slaps total: 6649 6 K
Several stories are known hoaxes

I watched one where couple happened to catch one on film in a town famous for Sasquatch memorabilia.. was immediately like yea they doctored this isht looked the town up and first articles talked about this case was a hoax... most people trade logic for panic too...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  29
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
130 comments