Life (Right) After The Vax

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+16  95
116 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '17        #1
1644 page views
51 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 39390 39 K  Slaps total: 16973 16 K
Life (Right) After The Vax

visit this link https://twitter.com/angelaisawake/status/1391347219828068355?s=21
+8   

best
worst
51 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28922 28 K  Slaps total: 2967 2 K
they tell you at the door "do not mix heroin with the vaccination"
+8   

1 month ago '20        #3
GarykingOftheD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7890 7 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Her heart was like

+11   

1 month ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 166020 166 K  Slaps total: 11527 11 K
Think that's bad you should see life after catching Covid-19.

What's worse, one person having a bad reaction or mass burials?

+3   

1 month ago '16        #5
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 2060 2 K  Slaps total: 698 698
 Naga Sadow said

Or you just stay home and away from people.. you forgot that option... if it was one person youd have a point but when story after story of side effects happen would you rather risk your life with a shot, risk going out and dying or keep your a*s at home? How would you feel of you told someone to get the shot and they died? On the other hand if they died doing what they wanted to thats on them.. not you. They were living their own life to their own standards and died.. not living the way you told them would make them safe and died. Fear is a hell of a sales pitch always has been..

I've had covid btw and so has several of my friends and family firends.. some have died some have had no symptoms what so ever and have caught it multiple times... to tell people what is right for them is crazy. All you can do it is give them the info at hand and ya did ya best. And the info is the vax is working for most but will need to be redone and redone and redone for an unforeseeable time and for some it has really bad effects which could be death... its up to you to decide and no one should judge you for it. Its your life you choice simple that. If the vax is so good any one who got it shouldbe good and not worried about those who didn't get it. Stay in your lane and keep your eyes on your own sh*t.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-11-2021 at 03:51 AM..

1 month ago '14        #6
worldwide202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18728 18 K  Slaps total: 2892 2 K
fu*king retard
+1   

1 month ago '08        #7
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33650 33 K  Slaps total: 2699 2 K
Yea, some people have an allergic reaction. When you get the shot, they tell you to stay there for 15 minutes just in case you have a reaction. Imagine if they didn't and this woman got in a car and started driving...
+12   

1 month ago '17        #8
 seatownslayer said
Or you just stay home and away from people.. you forgot that option... if it was one person youd have a point but when story after story of side effects happen would you rather risk your life with a shot, risk going out and dying or keep your a*s at home? How would you feel of you told someone to get the shot and they died? On the other hand if they died doing what they wanted to thats on them.. not you. They were living their own life to their own standards and died.. not living the way you told them would make them safe and died. Fear is a hell of a sales pitch always has been..

I've had covid btw and so has several of my friends and family firends.. some have died some have had no symptoms what so ever and have caught it multiple times... to tell people what is right for them is crazy. All you can do it is give them the info at hand and ya did ya best. And the info is the vax is working for most but will need to be redone and redone and redone for an unforeseeable time and for some it has really bad effects which could be death... its up to you to decide and no one should judge you for it. Its your life you choice simple that. If the vax is so good any one who got it shouldbe good and not worried about those who didn't get it. Stay in your lane and keep your eyes on your own sh*t.
I actually trust doctors and medical professionals, not propagandists. That's why all of my family including in-laws have received the vaccine and were all okay.

People need to stop confusing caution with fear.

1 month ago '04        #9
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11091 11 K  Slaps total: 991 991

+3   

1 month ago '20        #10
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 711 711  Slaps total: 314 314

Where Is the Pro-Vaccine gang?
+3   

1 month ago '16        #11
 Naga Sadow said
I actually trust doctors and medical professionals, not propagandists. That's why all of my family including in-laws have received the vaccine and were all okay.

I trust what I see with my own eyes..not blindly trust someone because of a label or a class of person they are.. you are quick to forget that your own parents were called "conspiracy theorists" and labeled as drug addicts all to be proven right once the government had to release the info years later... everything from heart attack guns to subliminal messages and human experimentation on its own citizens have been proven facts and you want to just trust what is told to you and controlled by the same people.. thats cool do you.. but I take all info from all sides and do me. Like I said stay in your own lane little guy. If your vaxx is so good you aint go no worries right? Lol why you mad at another man lving his life as he wants? How is staying home propaganda? Its was the first thing doctors told you to do and now you don't wanna do that any more? Make sense.. you do know that not being around it gives you 100% chance of not getting the virus right? The closes thing to that is staying home... there is no 100%. the vax doesn't make you not get the virus it just lowers your chance.. also give you a chance for side effects.. by not taking any vax and stay home you have the lowest percentage of anything happening.. not just covid happening to you... you only worried about one factor they beat into your head.. I keep all factors in play and don't worrie about labels given by those on opposite sides... I just look for the facts.. which your missing half of..people have dropped dead.frlm the vaxx. Peoples skin has fallen off. The admit they rushed it out and didn't use normal protocols used for all vaxxes to this date and set in place by doctors.. the ones you trust.. they broke those rules to rush out a vaxx and test it on the public... and when things go wrong they change it.. thanks but no thanks ill take my risk doing me till more is PROVEN... right now you taking a risk with ya life no matter what you do.. and I choose to do me.. if that hurts ya feelings.. there nothing you can do about it. Cuz im gonna do me. This is america.. thats how that works round here

Dad, mom, sister, bron nieces.. all vaxxed and good.. but im still doing me and you made about what? If its my time and I die from covid sitting in my house so be it.. but I aint gonna be the guy who got a shot and dropped dead.. nope not me.. I'd rather go out on my own terms f*ghting a virus then poked and dropped..the percent it low.. but the percent is there. You play the lotto with your life playa.. Im doing the same but just bought another brand of ticket... why you mad?

Where was you caution when considering the vax side effects? I see you can slap but can you speak? What am I saying that is not valid.. I'll be here.. you never answered what you would do if someone you loved or told to get the vax died or had complications... how would ya feel then? Its happened right? Im 35 years old.. now tell me the numbers on 35 years olds that have died from covid... I'll wait... the numbers are the old people die... the old people in my fam are vaxxed.. now look at the vaxx and people who have had side effects or died... age doesn't matter there.. your a*s is dumb as fu*k not to take everything into consideration. I know how to do math and im playing my own odds the best I can for my age.. I dont go out haven't in over a year. My bread and health been good.. no vax for me.. and you mad why? Mmm that right
. Cuz ya butt is hurt and ya got sold a bill of goods about something that hasn't been studied or proven.. we don't even know enough about covid to stop it and you ready to the vax they say was rushed and has k*lled... like I said im young and healthy ill play my odds in favor of the data I've read from vax to virus... and stay home... you do you.. hope ya fam or any one ya know doesnt end up being the person in this video.. cuz it sure won't be me.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 05-11-2021 at 05:11 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '16        #12
 Naga Sadow said

Did you take this into consideration before ya got your vaxx? Mmm or was this info even out by the time you got it... like I said you can be the test subject if ya want I aint mad but you claim to be informed and doing the best for yourself right cuz a doc told ya so.. did the doc tell you you could get blood clots in your spine? https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/coronavirus-vaccine-blood-clots
+1   

1 month ago '16        #13
 Naga Sadow said

Did you read the cdc website before you got your vaxx? Says clear as day they know it can fu*k you up but they good with it cuz the percent is low... wow okay. Thanks but no thanks.. you do you bro.. but facts are the vaxx can be worse for you then catching Covid-19 my gomie caught it twice and didn't show systems once.. never got sick.. when I got it I almost dropped... but sh*t im good now.. that was before they even said China had it.. my homie had it at the same time in Cali and then I try to see them blame China.. n*gga people had it here months before they air it on the news all down the west coast and thats facts... like I said.man I take all facts into consideration before deciding what is best for me.. why you mad again? Cuz ya doc told ya to be.. eat a d*ck

+1   

1 month ago '17        #14
 seatownslayer said
Did you read the cdc website before you got your vaxx? Says clear as day they know it can fu*k you up but they good with it cuz the percent is low... wow okay. Thanks but no thanks.. you do you bro.. but facts are the vaxx can be worse for you then catching Covid-19 my gomie caught it twice and didn't show systems once.. never got sick.. when I got it I almost dropped... but sh*t im good now.. that was before they even said China had it.. my homie had it at the same time in Cali and then I try to see them blame China.. n*gga people had it here months before they air it on the news all down the west coast and thats facts... like I said.man I take all facts into consideration before deciding what is best for me.. why you mad again? Cuz ya doc told ya to be.. eat a d*ck

Sure did. Just like I take into consideration the possible side effects of medicine I take.

1 month ago '16        #15
AgentOrange 
Props total: 8336 8 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
 DrDisrespect said

Where Is the Pro-Vaccine gang?
I got my 1st and getting my 2nd next week. My 74yr mom got hers 2 months ago. We good. No side effects so far.

1 month ago '07        #16
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 31851 31 K  Slaps total: 2122 2 K
+1   

1 month ago '16        #17
KingSauce 
Props total: 1810 1 K  Slaps total: 299 299
I’m mad I took this sh*t
+5   

1 month ago '20        #18
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 711 711  Slaps total: 314 314
 AgentOrange said
I got my 1st and getting my 2nd next week. My 74yr mom got hers 2 months ago. We good. No side effects so far.
After 6 months...We will see.

If you die,You gonna be another statistic

1 month ago '04        #19
Tha754kid 
Props total: 8558 8 K  Slaps total: 694 694
A bunch of Guinea pigs sitting up there getting experimented on
+4   

1 month ago '15        #20
He Hate Me 
Props total: 39944 39 K  Slaps total: 3661 3 K
 Naga Sadow said
Sure did. Just like I take into consideration the possible side effects of medicine I take.
n*ggas act like risk arenít there with any drugs or vaccine before this.

People were dying taking tamper Tylenol and other over the counter drugs before. Yet ppl still use it today. There is symptoms with everything.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24288 24 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
I'd rather not take a vaccine that was rushed to market and created by companies that have no liability if sh*t goes wrong.
+7   

1 month ago '16        #22
EastBay Mufasa 
Props total: 14864 14 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
 zackattack said
I'd rather not take a vaccine that was rushed to market and created by companies that have no liability if sh*t goes wrong.
Grand opening grand closing
+5   

1 month ago '14        #23
PolarBear 
Props total: 20570 20 K  Slaps total: 6995 6 K
Worked well for me
+2   

1 month ago '16        #24
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21927 21 K  Slaps total: 4086 4 K
 Naga Sadow said

My whole family caught covid. No mass burials

Cho goof a*s on with the propaganda

1 month ago '17        #25
 Ghostface k*lla said
My whole family caught covid. No mass burials

Cho goof a*s on with the propaganda
Sorry, I don't care for the opinions of Trump loving white supremacists.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Harlem legendary battle rapper T Rex battles female and it goes left
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Jun 14 - Maryland Police beat teenager unconscious for vaping.
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+137online now  18
Streets are REALLY done
148 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  15
Jun 14 - "Great resignation" wave coming for companies