Be Honest, When do you invest in crypto, Option A or Option B?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

What day are you more likely to invest $5k into the market?
Red day, everything is down 30% 26 92.86%
Green day, everything is up 30% 0 0%
I bought doge at .70 2 7.14%
Voters: 28.   (BX member poll)

1 month ago '16        #1
706 page views
15 comments

MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14761 14 K  Slaps total: 1603 1 K
Be Honest, When do you invest in crypto, Option A or Option B?

Poll is anonymous, there is no need to lie to yourself image

When do you rush to invest your money into crypto:

Option A: April 22nd market has been bleeding and is down 30% for the week. Some are saying the bull market is over and a part of you kinda believe them.

or

Option B: Today, everything is up 30% for the week, everything is making money and confidence is high in the market. All the coins you post on boxden is printing money, your portfolio is gonna 100x soon.

Another question, on which day are you more likely withdraw cash from the market? Are you withdrawing your money April 22nd or are you withdrawing today?
+1   

best
worst
15 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Nemes1s 
Props total: 271 271  Slaps total: 38 38
Option A. buy the dips
+6   

1 month ago '17        #3
PrematureCome 
Props total: 979 979  Slaps total: 90 90
Buy low but don't let greed have you losing out. A great deal of people should have sold doge at 66-70 but folks were out here thinking it will hit $1 Saturday night.

Last edited by PrematureCome; 05-10-2021 at 07:07 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '06        #4
Nrizzle84 
Props total: 34 34  Slaps total: 1 1
 PrematureCome said
Buy low but don't let greed have you losing out. A great deal of people should have sold doge at 66-70 but folks were out here thinking it will hit $1 Saturday night.
Speaking truth
+1   

1 month ago '17        #5
Acebit 
Props total: 3419 3 K  Slaps total: 776 776
Buying during red and skimming off the top during green
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #6
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56489 56 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
I kind of also do research on the companies backing and new announcements or progress.

I hope ya’ll not just looking at colors and lines.

I would buy during the dip with knowledge that their has not been any shifts in news that might say to do other wise. But I’m learning the ropes still.

Last edited by Gen Anti Fruit; 05-10-2021 at 09:02 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '05        #7
Profitcy 
Props total: 1730 1 K  Slaps total: 124 124
recently i have been workshopping a new way to invest......im gonna just get in early before there is any movement....that seems like the real way to make money....just google the newest coins and put 25 bucks in each of them and all u need is 1 to take off....u get millions of coins for next to nothing....if just 1 pans out and hits a dollar u are an instant millionaire....i can sit on 10 $25 dollar investments for a couple years if i have to.

that being said right now i have money in

Safemoon - 15 million coins
Doge coin - 4100 coins
Etherum - .20 coins
Shiba inu - 3 million coins
Bit coin - .6 coins
VeChain - 1000 coins

looking for new coins right now

Last edited by Profitcy; 05-10-2021 at 10:09 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '15        #8
biggydski 
Props total: 698 698  Slaps total: 165 165
There's more to it than red and green. You also need to learn the projects the coins are working on and learn to predict when the announcements will be made. Look at ADA for example. Notice how the announcements they made shot it all the way to $1.80. Gotta think outside the lines as well
+1   

1 month ago '20        #9
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28776 28 K  Slaps total: 2944 2 K
I don't make most decisions on whether the market is red or green, I look for projects I believe in and buy when I think the price is right

I buy BTC on red days
I buy ETH on red days
I buy ADA on red days

but I plan on holding these long term

other than that I try to buy coins pre hype bought DOGE at 6˘ & 11˘
still holding

biggydski said
There's more to it than red and green. You also need to learn the projects the coins are working on and learn to predict when the announcements will be made. Look at ADA for example. Notice how the announcements they made shot it all the way to $1.80. Gotta think outside the lines as well

1 month ago '16        #10
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28551 28 K  Slaps total: 3646 3 K
The reality is the ovewhelming majority buy on green days. Most people don't have a strong enough hand to only buy on red days. Or even to dollar cost average.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #11
JayHovMan 
Props total: 1918 1 K  Slaps total: 60 60
I mean I’m a novice investor so I can’t really give advice but I will say FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) buying is a real thing you have to be careful of, but actually missing out is a real thing too, Sometimes sh*t will take off and never come back to where you want it so it’s a toss up…. I do think gettin in early is a good strategy even with the sh*ttiest of coins, it’s really hard to lose when you’re early but knowing when the best time to get out is really a toss up on those, I’m mostly long term with coins I feel have purpose tho but I’ll put a few dollars on some cheap coins here and there, I got in doge dumb early last year with just like $40 and that strategy paid off
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 6425 6 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
 PrematureCome said
its will hit $1

the colors don't real matter as much as the dips actually matter. If your buying on a red day that was only a small difference then 24hrs ago high, your still buying high because at some point throughout the day it probably dipped much lower.

Last edited by GetEmDaddy902; 05-11-2021 at 04:33 PM..

1 month ago '21        #13
sideline 
Props total: 1050 1 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Technical indicators >>> all that other sh*t.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
Cali 
Props total: 1748 1 K  Slaps total: 184 184
dam at 30%? I may have to consider the dip vs the hype.
really depends tho ... was the 30% over 1hr,1day, 1wk, 1mo?

1 month ago '16        #15
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 14761 14 K  Slaps total: 1603 1 K
Buy the dips

1 month ago '17        #16
LurkinSince2012 
Props total: 6763 6 K  Slaps total: 425 425
Just find great projects, dollar cost average, and hold long term...trying to predict too hard when to buy and when to sell will just have you losing money in the long run. Trust I made a bone head move last Saturday thinking Doge would legit hit a dollar seeing as people were pumping it like crazy...moved out my principal money in VET to give it a shot due to the mania and sh*t dropped the moment I put the cash in lmaoo lost 200 bucks in an instant.

Put your money in projects that mean something for the future. ADA VET ALGO ETH etc...all that other sh*t is just pump and dumps...straight gambling. You may hit that 10k+ quick a*s lick but you’ll prolly lose it being boneheaded just as fast.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  67
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  22
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
128 comments