Tyson fury looked pissed after saying canelo going to lose 100%😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '17        #1
886 page views
13 comments

LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 22988 22 K  Slaps total: 3098 3 K
Tyson fury looked pissed after saying canelo going to lose 100%😂😂😂

In the second video they're all dancing to Spanish music... no one is f*ghting ... the disgust look on his face is mad funny though imageimage

Last edited by LIL SOULJA; 05-09-2021 at 10:00 PM..
+4   

best
worst
13 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 57581 57 K  Slaps total: 7205 7 K
All that "gypsy" talk don't mean sh*t inside that ring...
+5   

1 month ago '17        #3
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
 soso24 said
All that "gypsy" talk don't mean sh*t inside that ring...
On god... this "gypsy" talk is all folk tale... real hands speak real stories
+3   

1 month ago '04        #4
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42878 42 K  Slaps total: 2877 2 K
 LIL SOULJA said

In the second video they're all dancing to Spanish music... no one is f*ghting ... the disgust look on his face is mad funny though
Apparently that was billy hoe’s father that jumped the barricades to check on his son in the ring. The security didn’t know who he was and aggressively stopped him. Fury just looked on like “it ain’t my problem”

1 month ago '08        #5
Skilly713 
Props total: 21024 21 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
I knew he was still on that powda soon as I seen his shirt last night
+2   

1 month ago '17        #6
 killadre said
Apparently that was billy hoe’s father that jumped the barricades to check on his son in the ring. The security didn’t know who he was and aggressively stopped him. Fury just looked on like “it ain’t my problem”
https://youtu.be/cEshBdFqsg4

This "doctor" just uploaded a video on his fractures.. I don't think he's gonna f*ght again.. canelo fu*ked him up bad
+1   

1 month ago '17        #7
 Skilly713 said
I knew he was still on that powda soon as I seen his shirt last night
As a person that has been around coke dealers and users back in high school.. you can definitely see it in his eyes and mannerisms lmao
+5   

1 month ago '21        #8
maybehood 
Props total: 454 454  Slaps total: 88 88
Really it be ifykyk fomo sh*t

1 month ago '05        #9
barber 
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 476 476
Tyson Fury getting on my nerves now! Man either box or get the fu*k out the game. Still no AJ f*ght, he has not fought anyone credible since defeating Wilder. His goal should be to retire the undisputed heavyweight champ of the world, but all he does is walk around like a peacock & talk sh*t about what he’s going to do. Go f*ght Tony Yoka or somebody clean out the division since you’re so dangerous!
+1   

1 month ago '06        #10
vinceisallin 
Props total: 5721 5 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 barber said
Tyson Fury getting on my nerves now! Man either box or get the fu*k out the game. Still no AJ f*ght, he has not fought anyone credible since defeating Wilder. His goal should be to retire the undisputed heavyweight champ of the world, but all he does is walk around like a peacock & talk sh*t about what he’s going to do. Go f*ght Tony Yoka or somebody clean out the division since you’re so dangerous!
That’s terrible advice, he’s going to f*ght AJ and make a ton of money and have a chance to win all the belts

1 month ago '05        #11
CripKiLLa 
Props total: 697 697  Slaps total: 182 182
Fury in his heart knew canelo was better but he can't go against his fellow brit.

1 month ago '13        #12
questiontheory 
Props total: 856 856  Slaps total: 52 52
 LIL SOULJA said
As a person that has been around coke dealers and users back in high school.. you can definitely see it in his eyes and mannerisms lmao
fu*k yeah. In the corner during the ring announcements his jaw was running, biting his lips, his eyes. They don't lie chico, he was yaked out.

1 month ago '14        #13
galant21 
Props total: 2868 2 K  Slaps total: 272 272
 LIL SOULJA said
https://youtu.be/cEshBdFqsg4

This "doctor" just uploaded a video on his fractures.. I don't think he's gonna f*ght again.. canelo fu*ked him up bad
Yea I seen this video this morning too. He’s actually pretty funny. It’s a shame because i felt it was a fairly competitive f*ght. I still feel Canelo would have gone on to win but still BJS has nothing to be ashamed of he put on a great performance. There’s just levels to this sh*t and canelo is on a slightly higher level than him.

I don’t see BJS ever being the same after this unfortunately. Not only the injury but to lose your “0” in that way. It does something to you. hope for the best though because I would have loved a run back on this one.

1 month ago '20        #14
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 20242 20 K  Slaps total: 2664 2 K
I don't think he realized how good Canelo was

It must hurt his boy quit because Tyson is known for hating quitters.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+144online now  24
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
97 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+128online now  11
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy