Andrade highlights.... and yeah he’s a horrible fighter.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+44  48
114 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '18        #1
4680 page views
156 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 59291 59 K  Slaps total: 13257 13 K
Andrade highlights.... and yeah he’s a horrible f*ghter.

Weak competition, only throws 1-2 combos, punches wide af, but is southpaw and slick so I guess that means he’s an amazing f*ghter that everyone is scared of
+12   

best
worst
156 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52 OP
Then you have this video:

Dude gets beat by a counter left hook. That’s pretty much Canelo’s favorite punch. This dude would end up on a stretcher if he fought Canelo.
+26   

1 month ago '04        #3
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42671 42 K  Slaps total: 2876 2 K

+24   

1 month ago '04        #4

+9   

1 month ago '04        #5
Shout out to @

live right now cooking.

+5   

1 month ago '21        #6
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7731 7 K  Slaps total: 1740 1 K
Does Champside have any posts about Jermall Charlo turning down the Andrade f*ght last year?

Or any posts about what Tom Brown of PBC had to say about Andrade?
+6   

1 month ago '18        #7
 killadre said

When you pull out of a f*ght a week before it happens and make ridiculous demands, yeah no one will want to deal with you
+10   

1 month ago '18        #8
Also it’s kind of insulting/annoying to act like just cause Lara and May gave Canelo problems that every black f*ghter will. Does everyone just pretend that the f*ght with Daniel Jacobs didn’t happen lol
+17   

1 month ago '21        #9
 killadre said
Shout out to @

live right now cooking.

How he forget about the IBF drama going on at the same time?

Golden Boy and Alvarez had made a last-ditch effort to keep the IBF title by asking for an exception to the mandatory defense against Derevyanchenko, saying Alvarez would f*ght a unification bout with WBO counterpart Demetrius Andrade. The IBF rules allow a unification f*ght to trump a mandatory defense, but only if the request is made within a specific time frame, which Golden Boy did not adhere to, according to Peoples' letter.

"As to Golden Boy's request of August 1, 2019 for approval to allow Alvarez to unify the title with WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade [on] or about October 2019, IBF Rule 10 F.5 does not allow a boxer to request an exception since the IBF has sent out the notice of the date of the purse bid," Peoples wrote. "In this case the notice was sent out and the purse bid has been postponed. In addition, the boxers who were involved in the purse bid are not permitted to take any intervening bouts and if the champion does take an intervening bout he will forfeit the title. Rule 10 F.6. For the foregoing reasons, the IBF hereby declared the middleweight title vacant."

+1   

1 month ago '21        #10
 Kodack sixnine said
Also it’s kind of insulting/annoying to act like just cause Lara and May gave Canelo problems that every black f*ghter will. Does everyone just pretend that the f*ght with Daniel Jacobs didn’t happen lol
LDBC considers Daniel Jacobs a cancer survivor that's past his prime and not a "real black f*ghter." That's a direct quote from a BX member.
+10   

1 month ago '04        #11
 killadre said
Golden boy had no intention on f*ghting boo boo. The f*ghts they wanted couldn’t get made. The IBF wanted him to f*ght his mandatory after he failed to make those f*ght. Golden Boy then failed to make the mandatory f*ght. IBF decided on stripping him. So to save the title they all of a sudden said they’re f*ghting Boo boo to unify.

Boo boo was like the 4th choice and ultimately forced, but I’m hoping it actually happens.

killadre said
Called it. Canelo had 0 intentions on f*ghting Boo Boo. Let’s also not forget last month Canelo said this.

The truth is he hasn’t fought with anyone, hasn’t fought against anyone, and he’s also boring, very boring,” Alvarez bluntly told reporters of the WBO champion.

“Maybe he’s a good f*ghter, but he’s a boring f*ghter, and at the end of the day, when there’s a boring f*ght, people are going to blame me. I like f*ghts where there’s action, where people can enjoy a good show. That’s very important for me. But also he doesn’t represent a challenge for me, as well, because he hasn’t fought against anybody.”

All that’s code for, I can’t stop what you do best. Canelo out here f*ght Rocky Marshall Fields, No chin Kahn, And old no gas tank Krusher. It was all about unifying middle weight until a certain someone got the belt.

+26   

1 month ago '18        #12
 Tlatoani said
LDBC considers Daniel Jacobs a cancer survivor that's past his prime and not a "real black f*ghter." That's a direct quote from a BX member.
Because Jacobs isnt “hood” and runs around for 12 rounds he isn’t a “real black f*ghter” lol. He didn’t look like a “cancer survivor” against GGG or Canelo but yeah they’re idiots

Last edited by Kodack sixnine; 05-10-2021 at 06:13 AM..
+6   

1 month ago '21        #13
So you admit that they did attempt to unify in order to keep the IBF from stripping him?

So when push came to shove, Canelo was willing to f*ght Andrade, correct?
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #14
HugheStone 
Props total: 9299 9 K  Slaps total: 2162 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said

Weak competition, only throws 1-2 combos, punches wide af, but is southpaw and slick so I guess that means he’s an amazing f*ghter that everyone is scared of
I think i saw the local corner store cashier in that video
+2   

1 month ago '16        #15
ishVicious 
Props total: 5398 5 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 Kodack sixnine said
Because he Jacobs isnt “hood” and runs around for 12 rounds he isn’t a “real black f*ghter” lol. He didn’t look like a “cancer survivor” against GGG or Canelo but yeah they’re idiots
Yeah but Danny Jacobs post operation is 100% not The Danny Jacobs prior.. Jacobs before the cancer was one of THE top dogs running thru every opponent he saw.. the cancer and all that time off put a lot of ring rust on him. He’s definitely passed his prime no matter how good he is now—he’s not as good as he Was.

1 month ago '16        #16
ishVicious 
Oh sh*t he is pretty bad with his boxing mechanics.. nobody ever told him that wind up hook leaves him open?? Also he poses after he throws some combo’s.. he has solid footwork and combinations so that means he has solid hand speed as well.. Canelo is a compact f*ghter who packs a bang—Canelo round 8 by lead left hook to Andrades jaw.
+8   

1 month ago '11        #17
KING JAYY 
Props total: 37610 37 K  Slaps total: 13998 13 K
 ishVicious said
Yeah but Danny Jacobs post operation is 100% not The Danny Jacobs prior.. Jacobs before the cancer was one of THE top dogs running thru every opponent he saw.. the cancer and all that time off put a lot of ring rust on him. He’s definitely passed his prime no matter how good he is now—he’s not as good as he Was.
best run of his career post cancer. stop it
+12   

1 month ago '17        #18
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 22666 22 K  Slaps total: 3075 3 K
I think canelo might be one of the greatest f*ghters of our time after those new training sessions
+3   

1 month ago '20        #19
HubrisOfMan 
Props total: 1581 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159

This fu*king thread title

Reality is he is a current champion with no where to go. Reinventing wouldn't work but he needs to do 3 f*ghts in 7 months and raise his stock.

The clock is ticking, he will with a good looking record lacking substance.

He wants to get in the ring with sharks but hasn't swam with the piranhas yet.

Canelo beat the people he never fought and Andrade wouldnt have this false confidence if his fangirls didn't hype him up as if he is the true heir to the throne.
+8   

1 month ago '13        #20
phxzeke 
Props total: 3359 3 K  Slaps total: 765 765
Do it like they did before they let people pick the f*ghts, the ranking system the number one f*ghter f*ghts the number two f*ghter and so on, or f*ght the guys he's already fought so the tape can show how they match up

1 month ago '07        #21
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 49749 49 K  Slaps total: 6377 6 K
Boo Boo
+4   

1 month ago '17        #22
Badmon16 
Props total: 46 46  Slaps total: 34 34
Boxing scene washed
+7   

1 month ago '11        #23
mista804 
Props total: 2135 2 K  Slaps total: 239 239
Wait, so y’all don’t want to see Canelo f*ght Andrade and get another title? Surely it should be an easy win since like you said op “he a horrible f*ghter” right?

Personally wouldn’t mind seeing the f*ght & feel it would be competitive.
+9   

1 month ago '16        #24
ishVicious 
 KING JAYY said
best run of his career post cancer. stop it
Mehhh he took some L’s tho I have to disagree.

1 month ago '13        #25
Ethernine 
Props total: 6401 6 K  Slaps total: 1664 1 K
 Kodack sixnine said
Then you have this video:

Dude gets beat by a counter left hook. That’s pretty much Canelo’s favorite punch. This dude would end up on a stretcher if he fought Canelo.
So why he want f*ght him then right.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  11
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  9
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+82online now  9
If you are good with money, I need your genuine help BX…
114 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Daughter Of Mexican Cartel Boss Sentenced To US Prison For Violation O..
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy