May 2021 Cyberpunk fixed!?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '09        #1
1364 page views
53 comments

g35kid 
Props total: 161 161  Slaps total: 8 8
May 2021 Cyberpunk fixed!?

I bought Cyberpunk on release date but never played it because of the massive issues from the jump but I didnít mind because I was so back logged..

Is it now enjoyable on the PS5 or should we just wait for more patch updates? The latest patch out I believe is 1.22 that was just released..

I love the concept of the game and donít want to stop playing mid way through because of all the glitches I rather start when itís been figured out.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks fellas

best
worst
53 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Novii 
Props total: 7237 7 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
As far as I’ve heard, there are still issues they’re smoothing out.

I’d Just wait for the next gen update. It’s going to be their biggest update and if they don’t fix it by then....
+6   

1 month ago '11        #3
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19855 19 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
Some things won't be fixed. The police completely k*ll immersion imo. Might as well just remove them
+4   

1 month ago '04        #4
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7103 7 K  Slaps total: 2918 2 K
 g35kid said
I bought Cyberpunk on release date but never played it because of the massive issues from the jump but I didnít mind because I was so back logged..

Is it now enjoyable on the PS5 or should we just wait for more patch updates? The latest patch out I believe is 1.22 that was just released..

I love the concept of the game and donít want to stop playing mid way through because of all the glitches I rather start when itís been figured out.

Thanks fellas
as far as i know, its only available on xbox and pc
:iykyk:

1 month ago '12        #5
LicensedLegend 
Props total: 9937 9 K  Slaps total: 1362 1 K
 cuzjuan said
as far as i know, its only available on xbox and pc
:iykyk:
You can still buy it physically for PlayStation
+1   

1 month ago '15        #6
Veggie Burgers 
Props total: 11121 11 K  Slaps total: 724 724
Still hasn't ever crashed on me. I think I'm just lucky though.

1 month ago '19        #7
PettyGotAFatty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4166 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 Veggie Burgers said
Still hasn't ever crashed on me. I think I'm just lucky though.
You got the next gen? Thatís probably why! My sh*t looked like I was playing on the ps2

1 month ago '15        #8
Veggie Burgers 
Props total: 11121 11 K  Slaps total: 724 724
 Osama9718 said
You got the next gen? Thatís probably why! My sh*t looked like I was playing on the ps2
Yeah. I'm playing on PS5. But both my coworkers are also playing next gen and it crashed on them mad times. Nothing gamebreaking though. Just a small annoyance.

1 month ago '12        #9
nxtiq 
Props total: 4558 4 K  Slaps total: 394 394
I've played through it on one of the newer patches on PS5. It's good now. Not perfect, but definitely playable and thoroughly enjoyable. Only crashed 4 or 5 times throughout, but able to pick right back up each time.

I might even play it again whenever they do the next gen upgrade, and I pretty much never go back to games I finished. The story is fire bro. Play it.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #10
PettyGotAFatty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4166 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 nxtiq said
I've played through it on one of the newer patches on PS5. It's good now. Not perfect, but definitely playable and thoroughly enjoyable. Only crashed 4 or 5 times throughout, but able to pick right back up each time.

I might even play it again whenever they do the next gen upgrade, and I pretty much never go back to games I finished. The story is fire bro. Play it.
I canít even get my hands on the next gen! Imma just have to buy a PC and go that route cuz this scalping sh*t is ridiculous.

1 month ago '10        #11
pacman45  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23499 23 K  Slaps total: 757 757
No, it's not worth it yet. Buy Returnal and enjoy a much better game that is challenging as well.

1 month ago '10        #12
KJHARDY 
Props total: 27528 27 K  Slaps total: 3620 3 K
Its been enjoyable from day 1. For us.

Panam fine a*s
+5   

1 month ago '12        #13
nxtiq 
 KJHARDY said
Its been enjoyable from day 1. For us.

Panam fine a*s
I got that Judy booty
+2   

1 month ago '18        #14
Dehone 
Props total: 56682 56 K  Slaps total: 2315 2 K
 nxtiq said
I got that Judy booty
I told her she had a fat a*s in that wetsuit.

She wasn't having it
+4   

1 month ago '18        #15
Dehone 
Clocked in 160 hours on PC. Got over the small sh*t.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #16
nxtiq 
 Dehone said

She wasn't having it

Need to have a female character. But then Officer Ward gonna try to smash too. Told that n*gga this booty is for Judy

+1   

1 month ago '18        #17
Dehone 
 nxtiq said
Need to have a female character. But then Officer Ward gonna try to smash too. Told that n*gga this booty is for Judy

I like Panam better anyway

That Ward sh*t came up, I'm like "nah homie, we just gon sip this beer. I gotta dip after this " even the option for Kerry came up. I just walked out the door
+3   

1 month ago '11        #18
iDaPappy 
Props total: 7976 7 K  Slaps total: 359 359
I think it's been pretty enjoyable. I actually crash more now after the last big and minor patch that followed. Visual bugs feel more rampant, too, like parked cars half-sunken into the ground, randomly floating objects like guns and food, items in the distance reloading and tumbling down as you walk towards them, V being suspended in a cross formation while driving sometimes, people being stuck in walls but still walking and talking. This is all on PC btw and my system ain't no slouch. All in all I've beaten it once as a Street Kid and am trying to 100% it this time as a Corpo, but the bugs just making me start to say fu*k it. 110 hours spent if that means anything.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #19
nxtiq 
 iDaPappy said
I think it's been pretty enjoyable. I actually crash more now after the last big and minor patch that followed. Visual bugs feel more rampant, too, like parked cars half-sunken into the ground, randomly floating objects like guns and food, items in the distance reloading and tumbling down as you walk towards them, V being suspended in a cross formation while driving sometimes, people being stuck in walls but still walking and talking. This is all on PC btw and my system ain't no slouch. All in all I've beaten it once as a Street Kid and am trying to 100% it this time as a Corpo, but the bugs just making me start to say fu*k it. 110 hours spent if that means anything.
110 hours cause the game is fu*king fire regardless

1 month ago '13        #20
R3alNiCCa973 
Props total: 486 486  Slaps total: 115 115
 g35kid said

Thanks fellas
I got it on the PS4 when it first dropped and I happened to be one of the lucky ones aside from minor glitches and my game freezing a few times I was able to run through the whole game it was fun just needs more content but I havenít played since the updates Iím sure itís a lot smoother by now
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24289 24 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
A thread like this is why I keep stressing to people to stfu about Rockstar taking their time with GTA VI. If they pulled some sh*t like this n*ggas would be furious. Let them take the time it takes to make it right so that way you don't spend 8 months hoping for a patch.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #22
MouseAlexander 
Props total: 1062 1 K  Slaps total: 96 96
A patch cant fix this

1 month ago '15        #23
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27057 27 K  Slaps total: 376 376
 Dehone said

She wasn't having it
Did the same sh*t to me bro and I said out loud "well fu*k you then too"
+1   

1 month ago '12        #24
nxtiq 
 MouseAlexander said
A patch cant fix this

Why couldn't a patch fix something in the game that's placed or spaced incorrectly?
+1   

1 month ago '11        #25
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19855 19 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 pacman45 said
No, it's not worth it yet. Buy Returnal and enjoy a much better game that is challenging as well.
You realize Returnal still crashes?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  21
Master P Slapped Birdman At The Airport
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  20
Jun 17 - the 14 House Republicans who voted against a Juneteenth holiday
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  6
Video inside Guy Returns $135,000 In Cash Gets a $500 Check as Reward
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy