May 9 - Birthday Party Shooting in Colorado Springs 7 confirmed dead

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
198 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '05        #1
1889 page views
46 comments

Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 60402 60 K  Slaps total: 9914 9 K
May 9 - Birthday Party Shooting in Colorado Springs 7 confirmed dead

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — In a "senseless act of violence" early Sunday morning, a man drove to a birthday party at a mobile home, walked inside and started shooting, k*lling six people and himself, according to police.

The Colorado Springs Police Department said officers responded to a report of the shooting at 12:18 a.m. in the 2800 block of Preakness Way, which is in a manufactured home community along South Powers Boulevard.

Officers found six adults dead inside the residence. One man was taken to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries, police said.

"Words fall short to describe the tragedy that took place this morning," said Colorado Springs Police Chief Vince Niski. "As the chief of police, as a husband, as a father, as a grandfather, as a member of this community, my heart breaks for the families who have lost someone they love and for the children who have lost their parents."

Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers said, "Today we find ourselves mourning the loss of lives and praying solemnly for those who were injured and those who lost family members in a senseless act of violence on Sunday morning."

Police said it appeared the shooter was the boyfriend of one of the female victims. Friends, family and children were gathered inside the trailer to celebrate when the shooting occurred. The children were not injured and are now with relatives, police said.

Detectives were working to determine a motive, and the investigation was ongoing, police said.

The El Paso County Coroner's Office will release the identifications of the victims and the official cause and manner of death.

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis released a statement saying, "The tragic shooting in Colorado Springs is devastating, especially as many of us are spending the day celebrating the women in our lives who have made us the people we are today.

Multiple lives were taken today by this terrible act of violence. Families torn apart, and at a birthday party no less. My deepest condolences and prayers are with the victims, their families, and everyone else impacted by this tragedy.”

Niski's full statement says:

“Words fall short to describe the tragedy that took place this morning. As the chief of police, as a husband, as a father, as a grandfather, as a member of this community, my heart breaks for the families who have lost someone they love and for the children who have lost their parents. From the officers who responded to the shooting to the investigators still on scene, we are all left incredibly shaken. This is something you hope never happens in your own community, in the place that you call home. When these types of unspeakable acts happen, there is nothing that can be done to fully rebuild what was lost or replace those who are no longer with us. My vow to this community and to the families who have lost someone today, is that this department will do everything we can to find you the answers you deserve and be here for you with an unwavering support.”

Suthers' full statement:

“Today we find ourselves mourning the loss of lives and praying solemnly for those who were injured and those who lost family members in a senseless act of violence on Sunday morning. We think too of the emergency personnel who responded to a horrific scene and we keep them in our prayers today.

We ask the public’s patience with the investigation and we seek the sensitivity of our media partners as CSPD completes a thorough investigation to provide answers to the families and friends impacted by this tragedy.”

Anyone with information on the shooting or is a witness who hasn't spoken with detectives, was asked to call the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7000 or Pikes Peak Crime Stoppers at 719-634-7867.

visit this link https://www.9news.com/art .. 6-6badf26bedea

Last edited by Stuart Scott; 05-09-2021 at 04:27 PM..
+1   

best
worst
46 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30736 30 K  Slaps total: 8413 8 K
I just went to a birthday party last night.
+17   

1 month ago '19        #3
JC402 
Props total: 2002 2 K  Slaps total: 89 89
Damn man. I was just going through it with my ex and she was just pushing my fu*king buttons to the point I had to just remove myself from that situation. RIP to these people and hope they find the shooter.
+11   

1 month ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32816 32 K  Slaps total: 6417 6 K
Need an update on this
+2   

1 month ago '15        #5
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26545 26 K  Slaps total: 5381 5 K
 Stuart Scott said

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — In a "senseless act of violence" early Sunday morning, a man drove to a birthday party at a mobile home, walked inside and started shooting, k*lling six people and himself, according to police.

The Colorado Springs Police Department said officers responded to a report of the shooting at 12:18 a.m. in the 2800 block of Preakness Way, which is in a manufactured home community along South Powers Boulevard.

Officers found six adults dead inside the residence. One man was taken to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries, police said.

"Words fall short to describe the tragedy that took place this morning," said Colorado Springs Police Chief Vince Niski. "As the chief of police, as a husband, as a father, as a grandfather, as a member of this community, my heart breaks for the families who have lost someone they love and for the children who have lost their parents."

Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers said, "Today we find ourselves mourning the loss of lives and praying solemnly for those who were injured and those who lost family members in a senseless act of violence on Sunday morning."

Police said it appeared the shooter was the boyfriend of one of the female victims. Friends, family and children were gathered inside the trailer to celebrate when the shooting occurred. The children were not injured and are now with relatives, police said.

Detectives were working to determine a motive, and the investigation was ongoing, police said.

The El Paso County Coroner's Office will release the identifications of the victims and the official cause and manner of death.

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis released a statement saying, "The tragic shooting in Colorado Springs is devastating, especially as many of us are spending the day celebrating the women in our lives who have made us the people we are today.

Multiple lives were taken today by this terrible act of violence. Families torn apart, and at a birthday party no less. My deepest condolences and prayers are with the victims, their families, and everyone else impacted by this tragedy.”

Niski's full statement says:

“Words fall short to describe the tragedy that took place this morning. As the chief of police, as a husband, as a father, as a grandfather, as a member of this community, my heart breaks for the families who have lost someone they love and for the children who have lost their parents. From the officers who responded to the shooting to the investigators still on scene, we are all left incredibly shaken. This is something you hope never happens in your own community, in the place that you call home. When these types of unspeakable acts happen, there is nothing that can be done to fully rebuild what was lost or replace those who are no longer with us. My vow to this community and to the families who have lost someone today, is that this department will do everything we can to find you the answers you deserve and be here for you with an unwavering support.”

Suthers' full statement:

“Today we find ourselves mourning the loss of lives and praying solemnly for those who were injured and those who lost family members in a senseless act of violence on Sunday morning. We think too of the emergency personnel who responded to a horrific scene and we keep them in our prayers today.

We ask the public’s patience with the investigation and we seek the sensitivity of our media partners as CSPD completes a thorough investigation to provide answers to the families and friends impacted by this tragedy.”

Anyone with information on the shooting or is a witness who hasn't spoken with detectives, was asked to call the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7000 or Pikes Peak Crime Stoppers at 719-634-7867.

All cause this incel caught feelings over a female
+9   

1 month ago '08        #6
tdnupe3 
Props total: 38114 38 K  Slaps total: 2662 2 K
Just read this story on my Google News feed. Sad story.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #7
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12285 12 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
stories like these shootings have become way too common. this is horrible.

r.i.p. to all the victims.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #8
LuxG2 
Props total: 9057 9 K  Slaps total: 1494 1 K
In before the ban guns talk & avoiding mental health issues

1 month ago '13        #9
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 104928 104 K  Slaps total: 10142 10 K
Y’all think I’m playing when I say stay away

From the MENTAL ILLNESS AND DEMONIC ENERGY?
+15   

1 month ago '06        #10
LeMar G 
Props total: 75679 75 K  Slaps total: 7774 7 K
colorado needs a gun ban asap

obviously these people have mental issues
+3   

1 month ago '13        #11
vandalizm 
Props total: 12013 12 K  Slaps total: 1565 1 K
More radicalized weird boys shooting up defenseless people then waxing themselves

Do the world a favor and k*ll yourselves

Yea if you feel like I’m talking to you I am plenty of you on this site
+10   

1 month ago '18        #12
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26664 26 K  Slaps total: 1546 1 K
Joe Kenda on the case
+1   

1 month ago '13        #13
throwbacksample 
Props total: 2419 2 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 JC402 said
Damn man. I was just going through it with my ex and she was just pushing my fu*king buttons to the point I had to just remove myself from that situation. RIP to these people and hope they find the shooter.
The shooter is dead. He shot himself after
+8   

1 month ago '16        #14
Illogic 
Props total: 13590 13 K  Slaps total: 7802 7 K
 Drakehotel said
Was an incel involved or you just like talking with d*cks in your mouth

1 month ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 31468 31 K  Slaps total: 1303 1 K
Ain't no telling what the motive was
+1   

1 month ago '15        #16
mwtx 
Props total: 21375 21 K  Slaps total: 3627 3 K
 Drakehotel said
Smh.. that’s gotta be why. This new gen don’t know how to throw hands anymore.

1 month ago '14        #17
DavidAames 
Props total: 24749 24 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
Damn that’s fu*ked up man...

1 month ago '16        #18
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 129338 129 K  Slaps total: 29416 29 K
Mobile home park

These fu*king Haole losers need to just k*ll themselves and stop k*lling innocents
+3   

1 month ago '13        #19
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 24484 24 K  Slaps total: 14668 14 K
 LuxG2 said
In before the ban guns talk & avoiding mental health issues
Those talking points are only queued up and set aside for a particular group of people. That's why people are so thirsty for more info aka the race of these people before they can decide whether to justify or condemn. People don't really know whether to condemn these people or justify them until they know the race of these people first

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 05-09-2021 at 06:44 PM..

1 month ago '18        #20
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16665 16 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
 JC402 said
Shooter offed himself bro
+5   

1 month ago '21        #21
BigGVD 
Props total: 3169 3 K  Slaps total: 544 544
Weird people doing what weird people do
+6   

1 month ago '16        #22
elblocchoe 
Props total: 2147 2 K  Slaps total: 334 334
he was just having a bad day, explain it like the other white fu*k who k*lled all them asian masseuses
+3   

1 month ago '04        #23
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 110426 110 K  Slaps total: 17779 17 K
Stupid a*s country and our guns.
+5   

1 month ago '07        #24
CelticPride242 
Props total: 279 279  Slaps total: 277 277
 vandalizm said
More radicalized weird boys shooting up defenseless people then waxing themselves

Do the world a favor and k*ll yourselves

Yea if you feel like I’m talking to you I am plenty of you on this site
Ever heard of punctuation son? Surprised you have access to the internet, lil fukshot.

1 month ago '15        #25
naledgestate 
Props total: 28120 28 K  Slaps total: 2289 2 K

+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  31
Joel Embiid's reaction when Simmons passed up wide open dunk
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Kevin McCall gets ready to throw hands on the Kraig Smith podcast
40 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  15
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
188 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+76online now  14
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
257 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy