Sportsbetting = Free Bag!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+41  34
107 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 month ago '15        #1
5668 page views
119 comments

RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6957 6 K  Slaps total: 3213 3 K
Sportsbetting = Free Bag!

I treat sportsbetting like a investment. It is the same to an extent as margin trading. IMO it is better than the stock market. Of course, I dump everything from my sportsbetting gains into stable coins. ETH & BNB and Cake.

Change your mindset around sportsbetting. You only have to hit around 52% of your plays to become successful but that's EASY if your very selective.

I've been fu*king with parlays alot more with the NBA. I only do it when I feel comfortable. The Nuggets & Nets game I felt comfortable with those picks since Arron Gordon was out

Last night.

Half and hour ago:

I also don't bet everyday. Only when there is match ups I like. I try to hit 20k a week I might not even bet the rest of the week.

Last week in WV.

I've been going crazy on the NBA same game parlays. I will only parlay player props and games.

Straight betting is the way to go overall. A unit management system is key. See video. I will switch over to this when NBA season is over and I start betting MLB. It's hard to parlay MLB player props due to the nature of the sport.

You have to be in a legal state of course.

The combo between this and Crypto it's a real money maker! Definitely has changed my life!

Last edited by RunupaCheck; 05-09-2021 at 02:08 PM..
+100   

best
worst
119 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
2TopFlite 
Props total: 6608 6 K  Slaps total: 195 195
Im not as ballsy, i just gambled yesterday for the first time in a while and hit on a prop bet i used some of my btc earnings to play with

Not much right? Well I didnít bet much but $62 but what i used to do is slowly build and bet, like op said be very selective

Whatís some ole fu*k sh*t is in my state sh*t isnít legislated so... i canít take advantage of fanduel
+6   

1 month ago '15        #3
RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 2TopFlite said
Im not as ballsy, i just gambled yesterday for the first time in a while and hit on a prop bet i used some of my btc earnings to play with

Not much right? Well I didnít bet much but $62 but what i used to do is slowly build and bet, like op said be very selective

Whatís some ole fu*k sh*t is in my state sh*t isnít legislated so... i canít take advantage of fanduel
Yeah. Once you get a decent bankroll and have discipline it's easy.
+11   

1 month ago '15        #4
cookie1200 
Props total: 585 585  Slaps total: 103 103
 RunupaCheck said
I treat sportsbetting like a investment. It is the same to an extent as margin trading. IMO it is better than the stock market. Of course, I dump everything from my sportsbetting gains into stable coins. ETH & BNB and Cake.

Change your mindset around sportsbetting. You only have to hit around 52% of your plays to become successful but that's EASY if your very selective.

I've been fu*king with parlays alot more with the NBA. I only do it when I feel comfortable. The Nuggets & Nets game I felt comfortable with those picks since Arron Gordon was out

Last night.

Half and hour ago:

I also don't bet everyday. Only when there is match ups I like. I try to hit 20k a week I might not even bet the rest of the week.

Last week in WV.

I've been going crazy on the NBA same game parlays. I will only parlay player props and games.

Straight betting is the way to go overall. A unit management system is key. See video. I will switch over to this when NBA season is over and I start betting MLB. It's hard to parlay MLB player props due to the nature of the sport.

The combo between this and Crypto it's a real money maker! Definitely has changed my life!
Nice wish i knew how to bet, why dont you make a telegram ?
+7   

1 month ago '15        #5
 cookie1200 said
Nice wish i knew how to bet, why dont you make a telegram ?
Not saying I don't wanna people people on just I don't have the time rn. Maybe.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #6
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 14162 14 K  Slaps total: 1246 1 K
 RunupaCheck said

Last night.

Half and hour ago:

Last week in WV.

That first 6 team parlay was nanas you gotta Twitter or anywhere you post your bets?
+8   

1 month ago '15        #7
 Prad Bitt said
That first 6 team parlay was nanas you gotta Twitter or anywhere you post your bets?
I Only threw 25 on it just as a fu*k around. I do it from time to time. I'm working on it.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #8
Lil Tempus 
Props total: 679 679  Slaps total: 114 114
Post all the money you lose
+33   

1 month ago '06        #9
whammy 
Props total: 12072 12 K  Slaps total: 664 664
@ post some $25 parlays on here so BX can eat with you brethren.

Last edited by whammy; 05-09-2021 at 04:55 PM..
+11   

1 month ago '17        #10
Acebit 
Props total: 3425 3 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 RunupaCheck said
Not saying I don't wanna people people on just I don't have the time rn. Maybe.
I'd would def join and tip
+2   

1 month ago '12        #11
Binds 
Props total: 9842 9 K  Slaps total: 821 821
few of the parlays u hit for wild u definitely different when it come to this sh*t if you do make that telegram hit me ill put up too
+15   

1 month ago '20        #12
ScreenShot 
Props total: 2208 2 K  Slaps total: 246 246
Chelsea made me a nice little bag on their last run.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #13
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 2402 2 K
Real estate people always need somewhere to live. I bet on sports but I know it's just entertainment purposes only budget $300 a year and that's including fantasy football and March madness pools
+3   

1 month ago '17        #14
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8670 8 K  Slaps total: 2066 2 K
Been on this wave...

yessir rack em up fellas
+6   

1 month ago '04        #15
slimyellow 
Props total: 5857 5 K  Slaps total: 879 879
man i ain gon lie... i been messing up bread on parlays ... literally HITTING 2 OUT OF 3 games. parlays are the devil bro..
+16   

1 month ago '15        #16
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 14162 14 K  Slaps total: 1246 1 K
 RunupaCheck said
I Only threw 25 on it just as a fu*k around. I do it from time to time. I'm working on it.
Please @ me if you do
+2   

1 month ago '05        #17
projectd06 
Props total: 27346 27 K  Slaps total: 6813 6 K
Stopped at sports betting being an investment
+17   

1 month ago '15        #18
PhilthyRich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6947 6 K  Slaps total: 1527 1 K
let me tell u something OP...this game will 100% eat you alive long term.

i've had some epic runs ($30k off a local bookie in 14 days)

heaters come...but the always end in a burnout. i'm a very insightful bettor but i'm prob down 50k in 6+ years of dabbling. i hit a 8k parlay and retired. the greatest of great PRO bettors are hitting 55%....you can't outlast the vig in this game. it's fast money. and with that comes fast losses.

you're better off blindly throwing a dart at a stock and dumping all ur betting funds in a random stock. 10-1 more likely to make money long term than sports

i've bought houses for local bookies because of bad this game can get. doing it for fun every now and then no shame in that.

also steve stevens is a convicted con man who's terrible at betting. all the greats laugh at him.

if you want to continue to bet use 538 website for odds. nate silver is money.

good luck op. don't be like me and end up hustling cards to feed my sports betting lol
+25   

1 month ago '07        #19
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56793 56 K  Slaps total: 6296 6 K
Anybody fw Jock MKT ??

Last edited by Sincere730; 05-09-2021 at 05:32 PM..

1 month ago '07        #20
Luongo 
Props total: 11761 11 K  Slaps total: 701 701
If you have the ability to be patient and not play everyday it will work. Discipline is and always will be the key to life whether it's sports betting or anything else.

+14   

1 month ago '15        #21
 projectd06 said
Stopped at sports betting being an investment
Strongly disagree. But to each is own.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #22
 Luongo said
If you have the ability to be patient and not play everyday it will work. Discipline is and always will be the key to life whether it's sports betting or anything else.

Not chasing and discipline is key.
+4   

1 month ago '11        #23
Chiddy 
Props total: 6274 6 K  Slaps total: 572 572
 Sincere730 said
Anybody fw Jock MKT ??

I just downloaded it the other day, but didn't use it. Thanks for the vid
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
beermoney 
Props total: 6250 6 K  Slaps total: 454 454
 RunupaCheck said

Last night.

Half and hour ago:

Last week in WV.

I'm glad you can do well here but I can only do OK with NFL.

You need NBA or MLB skills to make it work for money year round and I can never come out good on those
+3   

1 month ago '13        #25
wrecklessvlee 
Props total: 1679 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
Can't wait til Georgia slow a*s jumps on this
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  8
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+187online now  5
Guy loses over 100 lbs in 10 months, crazy transformation
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  5
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  4
Image(s) inside The Cost of Living in 1970 (Pre hip-hop days)
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy