In case y’all haven’t kept up with Formula One in a minute.. Lewis Hamilton..

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+95  51
122 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '17        #1
1202 page views
54 comments

Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x155
Props total: 108035 108 K  Slaps total: 24076 24 K
In case y’all haven’t kept up with Formula One in a minute.. Lewis Hamilton..

Won his 100th race today and 5 in a row this year

+31   

best
worst
54 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109668 109 K  Slaps total: 17752 17 K
It was a helluva race. He hunted down Verstappen at the and.

I've been thinking of making a thread for the whole season and update it week by week. If this thread gets some traction I'll make it.

Lewis the GOAT.
+17   

1 month ago '17        #3
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x155 OP
 !!! said

I've been thinking of making a thread for the whole season and update it week by week. If this thread gets some traction all make it.

Lewis the GOAT.

Yes sirrr. I enjoy racing I was formula one every time it comes on and most of NASCAR.

Peace brotha
+4   

1 month ago '04        #4
 Mr Scaramucci said

Yes sirrr. I enjoy racing I was formula one every time it comes on and most of NASCAR.

Peace brotha
Yeah man I'm really enjoying it. I started watching it occasionally a few years ago during football season when I'd wake up early for fantasy updates.

Then after I watched the Netfilx series F1: Drive to Survive I was hooked and I've watched every race this season.

Highly recommend that Netflix series for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's the best way to learn all the drivers and teams and the production value is top notch.
+7   

1 month ago '17        #5
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 61332 61 K  Slaps total: 3693 3 K
How long until he retires? I remember somebody telling me that Formula 1 drivers typically don't drive as long as NASCAR drivers.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x155 OP
 CJ Schwarz said
How long until he retires? I remember somebody telling me that Formula 1 drivers typically don't drive as long as NASCAR drivers.
I’m not sure about that at all, good question.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #7
SKIPS 
Props total: 3013 3 K  Slaps total: 92 92
Correction: 2 in a row, Max won the second race of the season. 100th pole and 98 wins (he’ll hit the century mark in no time though). Regardless Lewis is doing his thing this year and he’s got Max as a worthy adversary finally

Last edited by SKIPS; 05-09-2021 at 11:59 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '15        #8
The South 
Props total: 27805 27 K  Slaps total: 3529 3 K
I thought it was his 98th win? Either way..

Came back from :20+ down with six laps and passed Max like he wasn’t even moving.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #9
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11133 11 K  Slaps total: 993 993
 !!! said

I've been thinking of making a thread for the whole season and update it week by week. If this thread gets some traction I'll make it.

Lewis the GOAT.

Mercedes-AMG Petronas is the GOAT

And this isnt any hate on Lewis - i fu*ks with my plant based dude and he puts the cherry on top of the best team in F1.

But F1 has always been about the best/richest team.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #10
 franchise said
Mercedes-AMG Petronas is the GOAT

And this isnt any hate on Lewis - i fu*ks with my plant based dude and he puts the cherry on top of the best team in F1.

But F1 has always been about the best/richest team.
Yeah they're next level. Toto Wolff is the man too.

Christian Horner married to Ginger Spice though.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #11
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29165 29 K  Slaps total: 2977 2 K
Does he still drive for Mercedes?

I don't know sh*t about F1 and only watched Drive to Survive on Netflix for one or two seasons so I always wondered this about F1: if you put another driver in that Mercedes would that driver be just as successful as Lewis? Or what if you put Lewis in another car?

People seem to praise the drivers for these races, but it seems like the cars/engineering team deserve the majority of the praise because some cars just flat out perform better than the other cars on the track.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #12
Notnew2this  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6768 6 K  Slaps total: 1224 1 K
Im more of a nascar guy myself but its a*s. I do wanna get a F1 game tho
+1   

1 month ago '19        #13
satchseven 
Props total: 4634 4 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
 BlessInTheSky said

I don't know sh*t about F1 and only watched Drive to Survive on Netflix for one or two seasons so I always wondered this about F1: if you put another driver in that Mercedes would that driver be just as successful as Lewis? Or what if you put Lewis in another car?

People seem to praise the drivers for these races, but it seems like the cars/engineering team deserve the majority of the praise because some cars just flat out perform better than the other cars on the track.
Wrong he never screws up rain or shine
+2   

1 month ago '04        #14
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11133 11 K  Slaps total: 993 993
 !!! said
Yeah they're next level. Toto Wolff is the man too.

Christian Horner married to Ginger Spice though.

i fu*ks with Verstappen too tho
+2   

1 month ago '15        #15
SKIPS 
 BlessInTheSky said

Here’s the thing about Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton in a nutshell: 95% of the field of drivers in F1 could win in a Mercedes, but 95% of the field couldn’t beat Lewis in a Mercedes...that’s what separates him
+6   

1 month ago '12        #16
 SKIPS said
Here’s the thing about Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton in a nutshell: 95% of the field of drivers in F1 could win in a Mercedes, but 95% of the field couldn’t beat Lewis in a Mercedes...that’s what separates him
So if 95% of drivers in F1 could win in a Mercedes, then that means 95% of the field can't beat anybody in a Mercedes?
+2   

1 month ago '15        #17
SKIPS 
 BlessInTheSky said
So if 95% of drivers in F1 could win in a Mercedes, then that means 95% of the field can't beat anybody in a Mercedes?
More or less . Depending on the circumstances (rain, mechanical failure, strategy fu*k up) other teams have, and do win. In this current season only Redbull have that opportunity to really go head to head with Mercedes. If you look at the history of F1 championships, it’s always been streaks of dominant teams winning (Merc, Ferrari, Redbull, McLaren) with a few other teams peppered in there here and there.

Regardless it doesn’t take away from any of those drivers who were champs because they’ve been proven/highly skilled in other cars (Schumacher, Vettel, Hamilton, Senna, etc)
+3   

1 month ago '04        #18
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29447 29 K  Slaps total: 1421 1 K
 !!! said
Yeah man I'm really enjoying it. I started watching it occasionally a few years ago during football season when I'd wake up early for fantasy updates.

Then after I watched the Netfilx series F1: Drive to Survive I was hooked and I've watched every race this season.

Highly recommend that Netflix series for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's the best way to learn all the drivers and teams and the production value is top notch.
this what did it for me

+4   

1 month ago '12        #19
 SKIPS said
More or less . Depending on the circumstances (rain, mechanical failure, strategy fu*k up) other teams have, and do win. In this current season only Redbull have that opportunity to really go head to head with Mercedes. If you look at the history of F1 championships, it’s always been streaks of dominant teams winning (Merc, Ferrari, Redbull, McLaren) with a few other teams peppered in there here and there.

Regardless it doesn’t take away from any of those drivers who were champs because they’ve been proven/highly skilled in other cars (Schumacher, Vettel, Hamilton, Senna, etc)
Yeah I was following F1 for a bit after watching the series on Netflix, but it seems like Mercedes just wins everything. Felt like I was just following along to see who can beat Mercedes instead of who won.

Definitely a cool sport, but the advantage some cars have over others, regardless of the driver, seems kinda unfair. You can have the best driver in the world but if the car doesn't have money thrown into it then it can never win.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #20
 franchise said
i fu*ks with Verstappen too tho
Me too. I like Lewis, Verstappen, Bottas and Leclerc.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #21
 d.c. supreme said
this what did it for me

Still need to watch this. Heard great things.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #22
SKIPS 
 BlessInTheSky said
Yeah I was following F1 for a bit after watching the series on Netflix, but it seems like Mercedes just wins everything. Felt like I was just following along to see who can beat Mercedes instead of who won.

Definitely a cool sport, but the advantage some cars have over others, regardless of the driver, seems kinda unfair. You can have the best driver in the world but if the car doesn't have money thrown into it then it can never win.
Yea Mercedes outright dominated the hybrid era, before that it was Redbull k*lling sh*t with the V-8’s, but there will be new FIA regulations that are enacted in 2022 that bring up new engineering changes/philosophy so it could be someone else on top
+1   

1 month ago '16        #23
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 61869 61 K  Slaps total: 7603 7 K
If you like the senna flick you need to watch him take the nsx around the track. His footwork was so good
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
Txheat 
Props total: 33051 33 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
 SKIPS said
Yea Mercedes outright dominated the hybrid era, before that it was Redbull k*lling sh*t with the V-8’s, but there will be new FIA regulations that are enacted in 2022 that bring up new engineering changes/philosophy so it could be someone else on top
I think they are also limiting the amount of money teams can spend on R&D annually or something like that which will also have some impact.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
 BlessInTheSky said

I vaguely remember season 3 of the Netflix series mentioning something about a regulation or a rule that would even out the field more starting this season.

Mercedes still dominating.

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  27
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+97online now  13
Video inside Bill Maher vs Kevin Hart
215 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  10
Image(s) inside Jun 15 - Juneteenth about to become a federal holiday
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
Image(s) inside To the brother who told us about Shib god bless you!
86 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy