Sixers war room: TYRESE MAXEY

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '19        #1
533 page views
22 comments

ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 31821 31 K  Slaps total: 8396 8 K
Sixers war room: TYRESE MAXEY

Kid been nice, he has his ups & downs but he definitely should be getting more minutes, maybe over George Hill, definitely more than Scott.

When this kid gets time he produces. If Seth Shake or Korkmaz is struggling, Doc has to automatically go to this kid.

Too many times when people was going through the motions, he came in & sparked the bench.

His last start....

I was mad with Doc that he didn't play him at all vs the pelicans. I think Maxey could help Philly stop losing their huge leads when the bench comes in.

Thoughts?
+9   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
young mad 
Props total: 23128 23 K  Slaps total: 1260 1 K
Maxey nice..Doc dot usually play Rooks deep in the season but he definitely earning minutes. We need scoring so if he brings that he’ll be on the floor
+5   

1 month ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 
Props total: 22475 22 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
You can't say that he should be getting minutes over Scott when Scott is the backup forward. I wouldn't be upset if he chipped into shake's minutes

He's in a tough spot because he needs to be out there learning but the team is chasing a chip and don't really have time to deal with him getting his lumps. I love him though and he is only going to get better
+3   

1 month ago '11        #4
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 35280 35 K  Slaps total: 8163 8 K
This is my guy along with Terrance Mann.
+4   

1 month ago '20        #5
NumberRuns 
Props total: 10898 10 K  Slaps total: 1800 1 K
Dollar Tree Damon Stoudamire

1 month ago '19        #6
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
 StateProperty88 said
You can't say that he should be getting minutes over Scott when Scott is the backup forward. I wouldn't be upset if he chipped into shake's minutes

He's in a tough spot because he needs to be out there learning but the team is chasing a chip and don't really have time to deal with him getting his lumps. I love him though and he is only going to get better
I say over Scott because I like the 1 Center 4 guards line up with Matisse at 4.

1 month ago '19        #7
 young mad said
Maxey nice..Doc dot usually play Rooks deep in the season but he definitely earning minutes. We need scoring so if he brings that heíll be on the floor
Yeah if Shake can't get it together I like Maxey getting the green light. But I like Maxey & Shake out there with Korkmaz & Matisse. George Hill been OK, but the bench suffering because he's not a scorer.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #8
Bx_Bomberz 
Props total: 24898 24 K  Slaps total: 6749 6 K
good sh*t anyone who seen this kid play for years n knew basketball could see his game is a great fit with Ben Simmons

1 month ago '05        #9
StateProperty88 
 ZigZag said
I say over Scott because I like the 1 Center 4 guards line up with Matisse at 4.
That's a horrible lineup offensively bruh

1 month ago '17        #10
DrOTGenesis 
Props total: 7997 7 K  Slaps total: 958 958
I was at the game last nice. Homeboy put on a show. He is definitely going to get playoff play time and I hope he is the backup because George hill isn’t even putting up numbers right now.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #11
ezduzit 
Props total: 37061 37 K  Slaps total: 3558 3 K
Donovan Mitchell 2.0. Possibly a little better. He def needs min in the early playoff series. Defense gets tougher as they get deeper in the postseason but let’s be real, shake, kork and tisse all gonna struggle with that as well. As far as I’m concerned he should be a top contender for playoff min after Howard hill and tisse
+1   

1 month ago '12        #12
ezduzit 
 DrOTGenesis said
I was at the game last nice. Homeboy put on a show. He is definitely going to get playoff play time and I hope he is the backup because George hill isnít even putting up numbers right now.
I think hill turns it on in the playoffs

1 month ago '07        #13
young mad 
Props total: 23128 23 K  Slaps total: 1260 1 K
 ZigZag said
Yeah if Shake can't get it together I like Maxey getting the green light. But I like Maxey & Shake out there with Korkmaz & Matisse. George Hill been OK, but the bench suffering because he's not a scorer.
Shake definitely losing minutes, which is a good thing
+1   

1 month ago '19        #14
 StateProperty88 said
That's a horrible lineup offensively bruh
Not really. They've produced some results & the defense is better

1 month ago '19        #15
 ezduzit said
I think hill turns it on in the playoffs
I doubt it, I think he's still working off the rust

1 month ago '07        #16
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56873 56 K  Slaps total: 6307 6 K
 NumberRuns said
Dollar Tree Gilbert Arenas
Fixed

+1   

1 month ago '12        #17
ezduzit 
 ZigZag said
I doubt it, I think he's still working off the rust
Thatís why I think he turns it on in the playoffs

1 month ago '05        #18
StateProperty88 
 ZigZag said
Not really. They've produced some results & the defense is better
When? They haven't had the lineup you described out there?

1 month ago '19        #19
 ezduzit said
I hope so

1 month ago '18        #20
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 6068 6 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
Doc is not the coach for the kid, fuxkin was hope Masai moved up to get this kid in the draft or that we would have traded Lowry for him. fu*kin Philly didn’t want to be a real contender for the Chip, Lowry would have been perfect for them. Ah well Philly still living the process the final
Result won’t be a championship. Gotta go for it when given the opportunity Philly just squandered a solid opportunity.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '10        #21
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 102848 102 K  Slaps total: 11471 11 K
simple math , if a rook plays for a losing team they can throw him out there and let him make his mistakes but rookies on championship caliber squads sit more because their youthful mistakes are more costly. maxey my man though, squad dodged a bullet not giving maxey and matisse up for lowry sh*t would have haunted them for years. jo agrees tho, he also says the kid should play more.

his time is coming one way or the other. eventually he starts and ben moves to a forward spot
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '10        #22
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 102848 102 K  Slaps total: 11471 11 K
banged it on two pistons lefty

+1   

1 month ago '20        #23
finding formula 
Props total: 1761 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 ezduzit said
Not sure Tbh, it isn't the Spurs/ early Pacers Hill anymore. He is aging and been banged up a lot, even before this season.. Not sure how great Hill is going to be attacking closeouts though at this point, and Philly is going to be put in that spot a ton probably with teams doubling Joel. With that being said, a reason contending teams always want him and Danny Green's services. Still think worse case, he can be useful for some intangible type sh*t. Both of them bring a lot of subtle not box score sh*t to the table, playing with all the k*llers that did work in the playoffs before. They know what it takes to win big games as a whole

Shake, Kork, and Maxey are all crazy wildcards. Can see why Doc gets pissed at SHake sometimes tbh, it looks like he turned the corner in being Vinnie Johnson lite for a while, then goes back into a shell the next few games. Kork can't guard people like , but is probably actually more competitive on that end then Shake sometimes., Maxey could have the most upside, being he has untapped playmaking ability yet. Not sure how he will fare being a spot up shooter YET though

Maxey plays with a different level of joy/ passion then Shake does. . If Shake plays nonchalent like did in the Boston series last year, and parts of this season, hope Maxey puts pressure on him, to get more minutes tbh.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  140
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
133 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+390online now  12
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
566 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+370online now  11
Azaelia Banks Reminds Candace Owens what her status would be if she was around..
199 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy