Dave Chappelle back on the Joe Rogan Podcast

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
27 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '05        #1
1928 page views
17 comments

Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17433 17 K  Slaps total: 1520 1 K
Dave Chappelle back on the Joe Rogan Podcast

Clips:

I’m listening now.

Dave said he used to buy weed off Idris Elba image
+26   

best
worst
17 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 14936 14 K  Slaps total: 1883 1 K
Doesnt look as buff any more.. dude was lookn like Bokeem
+9   

1 month ago '15        #3
Mozart 
Props total: 6001 6 K  Slaps total: 678 678
Is the full show anywhere other than Spotify?
+1   

1 month ago '11        #4
MakeItHappen456 
Props total: 4150 4 K  Slaps total: 2211 2 K
 Mozart said
Is the full show anywhere other than Spotify?
Man I have Spotify and the video is there but it lags. All his videos lag. Don't know why but I can't watch them like that. Spotify make to much money for that
+4   

1 month ago '15        #5
Mozart 
Props total: 6001 6 K  Slaps total: 678 678
 MakeItHappen456 said
Man I have Spotify and the video is there but it lags. All his videos lag. Don't know why but I can't watch them like that. Spotify make to much money for that
I feel you on the lagging and thanks for the info
+1   

1 month ago '18        #6
twoshotdez 
Props total: 3484 3 K  Slaps total: 476 476
Thanks op. I seen it on YouTube and swore it was fake, was waiting for this. Bout to check it out now
+3   

1 month ago '17        #7
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 22726 22 K  Slaps total: 3082 3 K
 MakeItHappen456 said
I never had any issues with lag, u might have to update the app. Spotify works great
+7   

1 month ago '18        #8
xogang  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2961 2 K  Slaps total: 99 99
 LIL SOULJA said
I never had any issues with lag, u might have to update the app. Spotify works great
Same here my sh*t never lagged once. I rarely watch the videos tho I just lock my phone and listen to the audio at work.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #9
Sire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16498 16 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
i rarely check out rogan nowadays because the guests dont really excite me.

but the recent eps popped up on my spotify homepage...and i saw dave...and ran quick as sh*t.

it was more boring than i expected. 3 hours is a lot to handle in general but i expected a lot more meat on the bone in terms of comedy and daves perspective on life. there just wasnt much there that you havent heard before out of either man.

theres a reason why rogan episodes dont really trend on social media like that anymore. one is because they are just shooting out mad episodes like an a*sembly line and its just getting stale now.

and also...and rogan fans wont admit this...rogan benefited more than maybe anyone else from the youtube algorithm and his videos being constantly promoted on the sidebar. that brought him mad traffic and generated mad controversy/discussion/etc on social media and in the youtube comments section.

now he just has a few boring clips on youtube and people just arent as compelled to go all the way over to spotify and sit through 3 hours of the same ole same ole.

+4   

1 month ago '11        #10
KING JAYY 
Props total: 37612 37 K  Slaps total: 14002 14 K
 Sire said

but the recent eps popped up on my spotify homepage...and i saw dave...and ran quick as sh*t.

it was more boring than i expected. 3 hours is a lot to handle in general but i expected a lot more meat on the bone in terms of comedy and daves perspective on life. there just wasnt much there that you havent heard before out of either man.

theres a reason why rogan episodes dont really trend on social media like that anymore. one is because they are just shooting out mad episodes like an a*sembly line and its just getting stale now.

and also...and rogan fans wont admit this...rogan benefited more than maybe anyone else from the youtube algorithm and his videos being constantly promoted on the sidebar. that brought him mad traffic and generated mad controversy/discussion/etc on social media and in the youtube comments section.

now he just has a few boring clips on youtube and people just arent as compelled to go all the way over to spotify and sit through 3 hours of the same ole same ole.

still getting paid
+4   

1 month ago '08        #11
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10778 10 K  Slaps total: 1749 1 K
 BitterDiesel said
Doesnt look as buff any more.. dude was lookn like Bokeem
Just like him too!
+1   

1 month ago '06        #12
vinceisallin 
Props total: 5721 5 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 Sire said

and also...and rogan fans wont admit this...rogan benefited more than maybe anyone else from the youtube algorithm and his videos being constantly promoted on the sidebar. that brought him mad traffic and generated mad controversy/discussion/etc on social media and in the youtube commentsk section.

It’s funny that you think someone can benefit from an algorithm that demonetizes you when they want! You have a bootlicker mentality! YouTube benefited from Joe more

1 month ago '05        #13
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 112998 112 K  Slaps total: 14159 14 K
 Sire said

Thanks for saving my time, I'll skip this one until I literally can't find anything else to listen to
+1   

1 month ago '19        #14
Boxedin1 
Props total: 7292 7 K  Slaps total: 1399 1 K
 Sire said

fu*ked up not having a comment section
He said something stupid, his fans were right there to defend him. Not anymore
His comment section made it seem like everybody loved him even if you didn't. Now he just seems like an old right wing nut who stopped pretending to be anti conservative because deleting past episodes exposed him

Rogans the liberal Malcolm warned about
And you can't sh*t on california and what it represents and still expect its intellects to come out to the middle of texas and fu*k with you

Last edited by Boxedin1; 05-09-2021 at 08:27 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '05        #15
carden2 
Props total: 4731 4 K  Slaps total: 912 912
I don't watch Rogan anymore cause he's on Spotify. I get he got the bag but his video views have to be way down.

1 month ago '06        #16
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22189 22 K  Slaps total: 4725 4 K
Huge thumbs up, OP. Will listen to this tomorrow while working. You don’t listen to Rogan for Rogan. You listen to him for his guests and because he can make them TALK... and Dave is a legend.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #17
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38153 38 K  Slaps total: 3332 3 K
Went to Idris elba's daughter's bday party over a decade ago. I didn't watch the wire at the time. Didn't know who he was. My bm knew his bm. He sent her current bf to the store to get some dutches, I swear. The sh*t was sad. Dude had a bad day... my first time having sour. Idris had that sh*t. I was on my a*s. Beat this n*gga in monopoly too

1 month ago '15        #18
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 29433 29 K  Slaps total: 13233 13 K
I watched these clips while pooing. I looked in the toilet when finished unloading and realized my turd was poking out the water.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+555online now  34
Announcer ready to risk it all after seeing chick in the stands
267 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  22
$1 milly lotto ticket winner opts for one-time payout
140 comments