Surgeon DEAD After Mocking “Anti-Vaxxers” and Writing His Own Obituary After Vax

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+27  84
60 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #1
6281 page views
262 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 39500 39 K  Slaps total: 17046 17 K
Surgeon DEAD After Mocking “Anti-Vaxxers” and Writing His Own Obituary After Vax

TOLEDO, OHIO — A 48-year-old plastic surgeon is dead in a story that demonstrates the limitless levels of surrealism when it comes to these experimental shots and government/media narratives.

Dr. Thomas Flanigan received the first dose of experimental Moderna mRNA on January 6, according to his Facebook page. He received the second dose on February 3.

Sometime thereafter (it’s unclear exactly when), he wrote his own obituary, in the same mocking fashion as the foregoing Facebook post. It is reminiscent of the Polish doctor we wrote about in February. But the surrealism surrounding this story is unmatched compared to any other story we’ve written thus far.

First, none of the media outlets that covered this story (except the New York Post) mentioned that Dr. Flanigan received experimental Moderna mRNA shots in January and February. However, the Post, like the other outlets, wrote that his cause of death is “not clear.” Second, the headlines are practically celebrating his death, perhaps in an attempt to deflect attention away from the Moderna shots.

They refer to the obituary as “hilarious,” “incredible” and other strange adjectives given the situation.

“The Ginger of God”

Here are some excerpts from the obituary:

Well, that’s it. I have completed my shift as the great American cliché. In the spirit of what turned out to be my last New Year’s letter, my wild and crazy life has again taken a new, unexpected turn with my shocking and unexpected, yet fabulous, exit. Yes, I have joined the likes of Princess Diana, John Belushi, and Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter in leaving while still at the top of my game as an iconic superhero who seemed almost too good to be true.

I will admit that I originally got married for the husband jokes and had kids for the dad jokes. It did not disappoint. The jokes I mean, but Amy and the kids were pretty good too.

I know it’s impossible to believe, but I, the Ginger God of Surgery and Shenanigans, have fought my last cow (you’re welcome Tim) and ridden off into the glorious sunset after re-enlisting with a new unit. Due to the unknown and cosmic nature of my next mission, this will be our last communication. My whereabouts are now top secret, but let’s just say I have made some new friends by the names of Elvis and Kenny.

Reactions

Again, it’s unclear when exactly this was written. It may have been from a hospital bed after the deadly symptoms of the mRNA shots kicked in. Perhaps he wrote it the same week of the shots, knowing the risks, but wrote in jest to ease his own fears and further mock “anti-vaxxers.” These news outlets are deflecting from the virtue signaling, and spinning this story into a coincidence with a “hilarious” obituary.

Dr. Flanigan is at least the third mRNA victim we’ve covered who died between eight and 12 weeks after the shots. We will begin referring to these as near-term deaths caused by experimental mRNA or viral vector shots. Dr. Flanigan leaves behind a wife and three children ages 10 to 14.

Is it really worth the 15-minutes of social media clout?

It’s indisputable fact that these shots neither stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, nor mitigate the symptoms. Further, the Centers for Disease Control manipulates and inflates both COVID-19 case and death numbers to reinforce this agenda. People essentially take these shots because someone told them to. Whether it’s an employer mandate or listening to Fauci, Russian roulette is now stylish and trendy.

We’ve pleaded with the public to stop posting these virtue signaling photos on social media. Take your shots privately and be happy. There is no pleasure whatsoever in covering your deaths. But our journalistic duty is to report on this important matter of public concern and create informed consent versus manipulative coercion and social pressure that determines most people’s fates.

Stay vigilant and protect your friends and loved ones.

Read the full article at The COVID Blog.

visit this link https://vaccineimpact.com .. id-injections/

Ecclesiasticus 12:13-14
13 Who will pity a charmer that is bitten with a serpent, or any such as come nigh wild beasts?

14 So one that goeth to a sinner, and is defiled with him in his sins, who will pity?

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 05-08-2021 at 05:02 PM..

best
worst
262 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 35742 35 K  Slaps total: 10319 10 K
A lot of the Boxden Covid 19 Vaccine Christian Cultists come here with the same "I took the vaccine and I'm feeling fine now" attitude or will say something like "I took the vaccine and am growing a third neck," just like the doctor that passed in the OP, not thinking of long term effects.

A few experts, that these programmed fools would probably label as anti-vaxxers, have predicted that these numbskulls will have a range of mild to severe adverse outcomes in month and years to come if not immediate. But hey, let these law abiding sheep just roll with the agenda and do what they want.
+39   

1 month ago '04        #3
Zakhara 
Props total: 1273 1 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 4REAL said
A lot of the Boxden Covid 19 Vaccine Christian Cultists come here with the same "I took the vaccine and I'm feeling fine now" attitude or will say something like "I took the vaccine and am growing a third neck," just like the doctor that passed in the OP, not thinking of long term effects.

A few experts, that these programmed fools would probably label as anti-vaxxers, have predicted that these numbskulls will have a range of mild to severe adverse outcomes in month and years to come if not immediate. But hey, let these law abiding sheep just roll with the agenda and do what they want.
Which experts? I'd like to see what they've published.
+23   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #4
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 4REAL said

ou should check out that thread I mad about the teenagers. The girl who passed has been identified. So much for the 'false report' narratives these agents on here have been pushing.

1 month ago '05        #5
boxlefty 
Props total: 66 66  Slaps total: 14 14
anti vaxxers are trying to establish cause and effect between his death and the shot without knowing any of the mans medical history. Exploiting someone’s death to further their own agenda.
+42   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #6
 boxlefty said
anti vaxxers are trying to establish cause and effect between his death and the shot without knowing any of the mans medical history. Exploiting someone’s death to further their own agenda.
Meanwhile everyone who took the poison are scared to death.

1 month ago '18        #7
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 6068 6 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
Clowns lololol they are legitimately silencing and censoring people and people go and put their faith in the evils that fu*k humans up and have to remorse for any of our losses, it’s 2021 and pppl just put blind faith in the government lololilolololol the same system you f*ghting you now are taking their vaccines after you protested against them lolololololol people really are this dumb. We are living in the dark ages and ppl have information with a click and a couple
Seconds. U can’t cure stupid !!
+10   

1 month ago '17        #8
Jackie Chiles 
Props total: 1043 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
There is no proof he died due to the vaccine. Some aggressive cancers aren't easily detected until it is too late. Speculating without knowing his medical history is as dumb as sourcing an article from "vaccineimpact.com"

+18   

1 month ago '05        #9
 Zakhara said
Which experts? I'd like to see what they've published.
I have papers from immunology groups that conducted experiments on potential adverse outcomes of the antibodies produced by the spike protein within the covid-19 experimental "vaccines." I've posted it here about twice. But to the "pro vax," who are really cultists, it makes no difference. Their mind is made up that it's good because the power of the media has gotten to them.
+8   

1 month ago '09        #10
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 225889 225 K  Slaps total: 25300 25 K
didnt read....op got a duck tales bible verse for everything smh
+12   

1 month ago '15        #11
mwtx 
Props total: 21305 21 K  Slaps total: 3617 3 K
Vaccineimpact.com

Yea okay buddy
+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #12
His death isn’t real unless it’s on CNN.com

1 month ago '07        #13
key2007 
Props total: 1866 1 K  Slaps total: 904 904

Just so we can dead this BS misinfo.
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #14
Here is the NYPost article on it. Does that make it ‘real’ for you?

1 month ago '05        #15
projectd06 
Props total: 27540 27 K  Slaps total: 6855 6 K
Source is a*s, the 1st sentence opens with an obvious bias. Dont plan on getting the vaccine but dont like funky news sources, almost twitter / facebook news levels.
+13   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #16
 key2007 said

Just so we can dead this BS misinfo.
Besides that not necessarily being real, how the fu*k does that change the fact he mocked anti-vaxxers (as shown by the pic in the OP) and the fact he’s fu*king dead?

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #17
 projectd06 said
Source is a*s, the 1st sentence opens with an obvious bias. Dont plan on getting the vaccine but dont like funky news sources, almost twitter / facebook news levels.
It’s not supposed to be neutral. How dumb are you people?

1 month ago '16        #18
Sire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16498 16 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
 mwtx said
Vaccineimpact.com

Yea okay buddy
this should be the 1st comment in all threads like this.

you know your whole sh*t is fu*ked up when you gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel just to come up with a source like 'vaccineimpact' to confirm your viewpoint.

i have no idea why now on boxden when people post these janky a*s sources...people just go straight to debating like its true. back in the day...the 1st reply used to be someone asking for an actual credible source.

+13   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #19
 Sire said

you know your whole sh*t is fu*ked up when you gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel just to come up with a source like 'vaccineimpact' to confirm your viewpoint.

i have no idea why now on boxden when people post these janky a*s sources...people just go straight to debating like its true. back in the day...the 1st reply used to be someone asking for an actual credible source.

Was he mocking with this Facebook, or nah? Let me guess, the Facebook post wasn’t made by him, or something?

1 month ago '05        #20
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
ou should check out that thread I mad about the teenagers. The girl who passed has been identified. So much for the 'false report' narratives these agents on here have been pushing.
Yeah, their new talking point is that VAERS isn't credible. These people are desperate.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #21
projectd06 
Props total: 27540 27 K  Slaps total: 6855 6 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
It’s not supposed to be neutral. How dumb are you people?
You realize you can he a biased source without opening the damn article with bias? They have a choice as to which articles they post, so they can only choose to post the articles that show the negatives of the vaccine. Doesn't mean it needs to be written as an obvious bias.

Either way the source is a*s, get a news article or something.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #22
A Cold Game 
Props total: 17393 17 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
I take a lot of supplements daily ... and party on the weekends....
I’m not risking any interactions

Will be looking into a fake vax card
+8   

1 month ago '19        #23
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72813 72 K  Slaps total: 10972 10 K
@
+3   

1 month ago '06        #24
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24625 24 K  Slaps total: 7591 7 K
 Jackie Chiles said
There is no proof he died due to the vaccine. Some aggressive cancers aren't easily detected until it is too late. Speculating without knowing his medical history is as dumb as sourcing an article from "vaccineimpact.com"

Did you give the same energy for covid death numbers when the people dying didn't test positive for covid but had "symptoms"

1 month ago '15        #25
mwtx 
Props total: 21305 21 K  Slaps total: 3617 3 K
 Sire said

It’s not possible the 1st reply is always OPs alias, dude talks to himself like a weirdo
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  61
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+395online now  24
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
619 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  11
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp