SHOCKING* Prophet Muhammad Mentioned by NAME in the Torah/Bible

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

1 month ago '06        #1
4506 page views
181 comments

Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3531 3 K  Slaps total: 795 795
SHOCKING* Prophet Muhammad Mentioned by NAME in the Torah/Bible

If you are seeking the truth, be sure to consider the evidences that challenge your beliefs. Otherwise, it isn't the truth you seek, it's simply confirmation of what you already believe. Just because it sounds good, doesn't make it true. always seek the whole truth, not just the version that pleases you.

This will truly blow your mind. Whatever religion/beliefs you believe in and what you think you know about this subject please watch with an open mind before you comment. This is to open your minds up to knowledge you don't even know about. The Vatican/Rabbis have hid these facts for far too long. The truth will always come to light.

Please refrain from hate/trolling without even watching, I know it's inevitable, I do feel sad/sorry for those that do. I know you might hate religion, but have some respect, courtesy, and try to be objective and watch.

@CopyCat I hope this will clear some misconceptions for you fam, God bless
@Rule 336 @anynameado @Blunted Sultan @5ive04our @DoctorNBA I think you'll love this brothers, may it bring you more knowledge and unity between us all, god bless! @Bilal if you didn't know, welcome again akhi!

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-08-2021 at 12:49 PM..
+16   

best
worst
181 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 149810 149 K  Slaps total: 15499 15 K
Yup I came across this in my studies as well.
+10   

1 month ago '18        #3
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55625 55 K  Slaps total: 13386 13 K
What is the big ah hah moment here?...tried to watch the video but after a few minutes in...i realized...I'd honestly rather watch snails fu*k ..that's how boring it is
+35   

1 month ago '07        #4
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30418 30 K  Slaps total: 14579 14 K
Here's a clue religious zealots, Muhammad wasn't a name.

1 month ago '06        #5
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 3531 3 K  Slaps total: 795 795
 Cambury said
Here's a clue religious zealots, Muhammad wasn't a name.
I truly feel sorry for you my Brother, the hate must really run DEEP for you to come in every thread spewing your hate towards religion/God. Have some respect, and courtesy. I had a feeling I would see you in here which is funny. You didn't even watch it, which is more sad. The hate and resentment will only bring more misery to yourself, and its only going to grow BIGGER and BIGGER throughout your miserable life. The truth always shines over falsehood. This is meant for the truthful and objective souls, spew your hate all you want. I really pray that God opens your heart, because I truly feel sad and sorry for people like you. There are people who have eyes who cannot see, ears who cannot hear, and hearts but yet they do not understand. Peace and blessings.
+20   

1 month ago '06        #6
anynameado 
Props total: 5543 5 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
Thanks for the mention
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '21        #7
apple spit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 26203 26 K  Slaps total: 26787 26 K
Y'all gotta stop this muslim propaganda on here Muhammad had a 9 year old wife
+25   

1 month ago '07        #8
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30418 30 K  Slaps total: 14579 14 K
 Loco Poe said
I truly feel sorry for you my Brother, the hate must really run DEEP for you to come in every thread spewing your hate towards religion/God. Have some respect, and courtesy. I had a feeling I would see you in here which is funny. You didn't even watch it, which is more sad. The hate and resentment will only bring more misery to yourself, and its only going to grow BIGGER and BIGGER throughout your miserable life. The truth always shines over falsehood. This is meant for the truthful and objective souls, spew your hate all you want. I really pray that God opens your heart, because I truly feel sad and sorry for people like you. There are people who have eyes who cannot see, ears who cannot hear, and hearts but yet they do not understand. Peace and blessings.
Bruh it's all bullsh*t. Abrahamic faith is Culture and traditions stolen from Mesopotamia and Nile Valley civilizations. You aren't goin to rock me to sleep like they all confirm each other so it's real. These people wrote these books hundreds of years after these characters existed and it's like playing telephone.

There are words in the Tanakh they didn't really understand the meaning of because they were taking from other cultures like Muhammad.

In fact Pharaoh was not the king but was the great house which was compromised of women giving counsel.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #9
DatKidDex 
Props total: 1400 1 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 hate who said
The story says he only did it to save her from being k*lled

1 month ago '21        #10
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6552 6 K  Slaps total: 1489 1 K
All this stuff yet people still won’t follow the commandments
+6   

1 month ago '17        #11
Jinro 
Props total: 2355 2 K  Slaps total: 236 236
Religion is just some negros use to excuse their sh*tty behavior and attitudes.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #12
milkdudz 
Props total: 3009 3 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
He is mentioned in the bible...

Matthew 24:24
[24]For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
+24   

1 month ago '04        #13
Zakhara 
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 333 333
Anything about Santa and the Tooth Fairy in there? Seems to be the only thing we can all get behind as a society.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #14
Peace7 
Props total: 1372 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
 milkdudz said
He is mentioned in the bible...
Paul is/was a major false prophet.

Jesus said he didn’t come to change the law, but to fulfill prophecy. Most of what’s taught in Christianity is what came from Paul. This is why there’s a, “new,” testament.

In the Old Testament, you followed the law or got punished. When the New Testament came around, you could do basically whatever you wanted as long as you prayed about it and asked for forgiveness.

In the Old Testament, God was a man of war. Believing in that theology gave David strength to go to war. Then somehow things changed to God being peaceful, loving, forgiving, etc. Why? Because Romans took control of the church and knew that they could use it for power—just like priests before them in Egypt before and after Akhénaton.

Then after Christianity ran it’s course, came Muhammad (pbuh). Islam is more disciplined. Same God, but more adherence to the law. After Muhammad (pbuh), the battle for power began and here we are today.

Religions came before Christianity and the human element ruined them, which led to messengers/prophets being sent. After Muhammad (pbuh), Sunnis and Shias battled for control and now many with Christian and Muslim parents are atheists.

Humans are the problem. Always have been, always will be.
+13   

1 month ago '19        #15
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72536 72 K  Slaps total: 10966 10 K
Did yall know that the Torah comes from the Tarot tho?? As in those cards mfs use for fortune telling n sh*t??

Im talking bout the original tarot decks, not the other ones(voodoo one, aleister crowley one, etc)

1 month ago '20        #16
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48498 48 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
Hmmm

1 month ago '18        #17
The3 
Props total: 9608 9 K  Slaps total: 1602 1 K
Muhammad's Grandson: Sheikh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi

+2   

1 month ago '16        #18
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21892 21 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
Spot reserved

1 month ago '06        #19
 The3 said
Muhammad's Grandson: Sheikh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi

Explain?

1 month ago '06        #20
 hate who said
Educate yourself

+5   

1 month ago '16        #21
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 71523 71 K  Slaps total: 8016 8 K
 hate who said
It’s funny how ppl always mention that when there’s no solid proof of that happening but when there’s proof of priests molesting and sodomizing lil boys on a daily basis certain religious folk never say sh*t
+8   

1 month ago '20        #22
LegendSH8 
Props total: 995 995  Slaps total: 63 63
 Loco Poe said

I think you'll love this brothers, may it bring you more knowledge and unity between us all, god bless! @ if you didn't know, welcome again akhi!
@
@

It’s almost Eid my akhs inshaAllah Be sure to keep the ummah in your duas
+7   

1 month ago '18        #23
milkdudz 
Props total: 3009 3 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
 Peace7 said
Paul is/was a major false prophet.

Jesus said he didn’t come to change the law, but to fulfill prophecy. Most of what’s taught in Christianity is what came from Paul. This is why there’s a, “new,” testament.

In the Old Testament, you followed the law or got punished. When the New Testament came around, you could do basically whatever you wanted as long as you prayed about it and asked for forgiveness.

In the Old Testament, God was a man of war. Believing in that theology gave David strength to go to war. Then somehow things changed to God being peaceful, loving, forgiving, etc. Why? Because Romans took control of the church and knew that they could use it for power—just like priests before them in Egypt before and after Akhénaton.

Then after Christianity ran it’s course, came Muhammad (pbuh). Islam is more disciplined. Same God, but more adherence to the law. After Muhammad (pbuh), the battle for power began and here we are today.

Religions came before Christianity and the human element ruined them, which led to messengers/prophets being sent. After Muhammad (pbuh), Sunnis and Shias battled for control and now many with Christian and Muslim parents are atheists.

Humans are the problem. Always have been, always will be.
Before we go any further... Without google, can you tell me what the word testament means?

1 month ago '15        #24
WavyManny  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4909 4 K  Slaps total: 705 705
 Loco Poe said
If you are seeking the truth, be sure to consider the evidences that challenge your beliefs. Otherwise, it isn't the truth you seek, it's simply confirmation of what you already believe. Just because it sounds good, doesn't make it true. always seek the whole truth, not just the version that pleases you.

This will truly blow your mind. Whatever religion/beliefs you believe in and what you think you know about this subject please watch with an open mind before you comment. This is to open your minds up to knowledge you don't even know about. The Vatican/Rabbis have hid these facts for far too long. The truth will always come to light.

Please refrain from hate/trolling without even watching, I know it's inevitable, I do feel sad/sorry for those that do. I know you might hate religion, but have some respect, courtesy, and try to be objective and watch.

@ I hope this will clear some misconceptions for you fam, God bless
@ @ @ @ @ I think you'll love this brothers, may it bring you more knowledge and unity between us all, god bless! @ if you didn't know, welcome again akhi!
Muhammad wasn’t born until around 600-700 years after Christianity was created. He was illiterate. If Muhammad is the Prophet how did he create the real truth if he didn’t come until 600-700 years after Jesus. On top of that, the Quran wasn’t formatted and written completely until after the family clash over who would be the next caliph was handled, meaning the Quran is biased towards a person Muhammad didn’t intend to succeed him. On top of that the Satanic Verses show how Muhammad incorporated the local pagan religions in order to help gain converts into Islam. On top of the fact that this man waged war and his descendants waged war and took over as much as they could. Islam isn’t the way.

Last edited by WavyManny; 05-09-2021 at 09:21 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '20        #25
LegendSH8 
Props total: 995 995  Slaps total: 63 63
The golden ratio is a sign for those who want to know inshaAllah

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  8
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  8
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Image(s) inside The Cost of Living in 1970 (Pre hip-hop days)
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  4
Video inside What Was The First Viral Video You Experienced?
136 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy