Swizz Beatz Explains Airing Out Frustrations At Memorial For DMX

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
1383 page views
22 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x90
Props total: 113872 113 K  Slaps total: 5226 5 K
Swizz Beatz Explains Airing Out Frustrations At Memorial For DMX

"On stage, Swizz took a moment to address people who were quick to post photos & videos of X but weren't around when he was struggling.
Often, artists speak about the love that they have for one another or take to social media to give those that they admire their "flowers," but sincerity is difficult to come by in the music industry. There have been plenty of stories shared over the years about snakes, sharks, scammers, and double-dealers, but sometimes, two artists come together to form a lifelong bond like Swizz Beatz and DMX.

The world suffered a tremendous loss when DMX passed away, and Swizz stood by the rapper's side until the end. The pair have referred to one another as brothers, and during X's memorial service, Swizz addressed those who hurried to get their exclusive passes to DMX's funeral but were absent when he was hurting.

ig_rid=c05d11e1-2077-4e12-b031-efc6b4b41a0a
It was a moving moment that has been viewed online by millions in the weeks that have passed, and during his recent interview with Angie Martinez, Swizz explained why he decided to speak up. He said that fans had shown DMX "a lot of love," but it was "the other love he was looking for and I don't think he got a lot of" it.

ďAnd thatís what made me want to say what I said at his homegoing because I was dealing with a lot of that on the other side," said Swizz. "And I was with X a lot. Especially even recently, back to back. So, I was very current in his life and understanding where he was at and what he was going through. And so, when I started seeing things, as his brother, naturally, it just bothered me. I couldn't help but say what I said. And I meant what I said."

Angie wanted to know if Swizz was referring to industry people or other artists. "Friends, family members, business members, you name it. There's a bucket of those people that I was talking to because they all got they different things with him. I got to see all sides. It's just like, a lot of people just always wanna take advantage at the wrong time. I don't like none of that."

Swizz was then praised for being a genuine, authentic friend to DMX throughout his triumphs and trials, but the megaproducer graciously thanked Angie for the compliments but added he was just doing what he was supposed to do. Watch Swizz Beatz chop it up with Angie Martinez below.

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ws.131561.html
+8   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
mrobvious 
Props total: 660 660  Slaps total: 204 204
How that song goes again? "Real friends, how many of us?.."
+4   

1 month ago '17        #3
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 85969 85 K  Slaps total: 16974 16 K
 mrobvious said
song is as true as ever in today's times.

+8   

1 month ago '17        #4
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 85969 85 K  Slaps total: 16974 16 K
swizz is right. the fake love gotta go.

sidenote: dmx could've/should've been in power or power 2.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #5
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 31453 31 K  Slaps total: 4587 4 K
That's life unfortunately for these celebs.

1 month ago '14        #6
longliverick 
Props total: 11182 11 K  Slaps total: 5879 5 K
Funerals r for the living

1 month ago '18        #7
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x90 OP
Props total: 113872 113 K  Slaps total: 5226 5 K
That would've been dope and a good look for X.

Sucka Repellent said
+2   

1 month ago '21        #8
Justin Igore 
Props total: 2510 2 K  Slaps total: 529 529
That's why I skipped this. I didn't wanna watch these randoms talk for clout. Now everybody love him unconditionally. Life is funny.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #9
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14218 14 K  Slaps total: 16400 16 K
sorry to say but dmx had millions of chances and had burned alot of bridges with alot of people.

i mean what love and what type of sh*t was he expecting industry folks and friends and family to do?

i mean for crying out loud. dmx den turned and fued with his best friends,old school group members irv gotti,ja rule,jay-z,

make ememneis with his ex wife, sons, and old friends.

smoke up all his money. made bad finicnal decisions.

he even said on top 5 movie. when chris rock ask dmx what are you doing in here. and dmx what are you talking about I live in here.

3 meaning that dmx cannot stay out of trouble and he kept going to jail and messing his life up.

15 kids.

and kept spazzing out on folks.

To be honest i would of wipe my hands clean of X too.

dmx is a 50 year old grown a*s men. and it's only so many times i am going to help a n*gga out until i said your own your own.

1 month ago '18        #10
 Sucka Repellent said
swizz is right. the fake love gotta go.

now i agree with this. his industry friends could of gotten him on dj khaled albums and gave him more movie roles.

50 cent is fake as fu*k too. dmx is super good actor.

1 month ago '18        #11
i mean did the lox try to get him some help?

did styles p try to send him some free juices for life stuff to clean up his diet, and get him some healthy black seed oil. or organic sh*t he preaching.

did drag-on do the same? did drag-on put money on his books and send him money in the joint.

did ruff ryders ceo do the same thing.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #12
i mean i remember styles p having a video segment where he would try to get celebrities about juices for life and clean eating.

never seen him invite dmx on there or text or tweet him. or saying he would like to meet up with him to save him?

let's be honest.

1 month ago '20        #13
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 41450 41 K  Slaps total: 4227 4 K
im sorry but SWIZZ BEATS is wrong in this standpont

for the record DMX unlike many of us (common folk..regular people) RECIEVED ALOT OF LOVE and ATTENTION while he was on this earth....

this man was a SUPERSTAR...... He couldnt walk down the street without getting recognized......

and was always a mob fans waiting to see him wherever it was news of his presence

us on the other hand DON'T GET THAT LOVE....aint no mob of fans wanting to give us a pound....sign an autograph or get a picture or a hug

he got it from all races..creeds and nationalities.....

like he said on the drink champs interview prior to his death...

"if i was to die today i can honestly say I HAD A GOOD LIFE"

alot of us cant say that because we yearn to have some sort of attention or acknowledgement........he wasnt no regular dude.......he got the kind of love many of us could only imagine or be envious of

now if he is referring to industry cats whom he feel he should have been there then i can understand...

but in general as shown by that standing room only memorial HE WAS LOVED
+2   

1 month ago '20        #14
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7575 7 K  Slaps total: 676 676
I took it with a grain of salt, sh*t alot of people close to X said Swizz Beats was one of the folks who showed Fake Love as well
+1   

1 month ago '18        #15
 GUS FRING said
im sorry but SWIZZ BEATS is wrong in this standpont

for the record DMX unlike many of us (common folk..regular people) RECIEVED ALOT OF LOVE and ATTENTION while he was on this earth....

this man was a SUPERSTAR...... He couldnt walk down the street without getting recognized......

and was always a mob fans waiting to see him wherever it was news of his presence

us on the other hand DON'T GET THAT LOVE....aint no mob of fans wanting to give us a pound....sign an autograph or get a picture or a hug

he got it from all races..creeds and nationalities.....

like he said on the drink champs interview prior to his death...

"if i was to die today i can honestly say I HAD A GOOD LIFE"

alot of us cant say that because we yearn to have some sort of attention or acknowledgement........he wasnt no regular dude.......he got the kind of love many of us could only imagine or be envious of

now if he is referring to industry cats whom he feel he should have been there then i can understand...

but in general as shown by that standing room only memorial HE WAS LOVED
not from a industry stand point how? besides getting dmx on there albums and videos nad songs. i would agree. and movies role.

but what was swizz beatz expectintg from them?

dmx stayed in prison or jail majority of his time after grand champion.

and strung out?

2. and he spend majority of his days dissing ja rule and irv gotti. so i cannot really say i blame irv for not putting him on tales or his tv series.

or ja rule.

what was you and swizz beatz expecting his industry friends to do.

1 month ago '18        #16
 nyctoneworleans said
I took it with a grain of salt, sh*t alot of people close to X said Swizz Beats was one of the folks who showed Fake Love as well
imean dmx wasn't on swizz beatz 2007 hit album that money in the bank. and the one in 2018.

just saying.

ruff ryders ceo ain't give him or his family a share in the company?

just saying.

he wasn't on drag-on mixtapes and lastest projects.

1 month ago '05        #17
Hold That 
Props total: 34133 34 K  Slaps total: 5126 5 K
 classicrap1 said
sorry to say but dmx had millions of chances and had burned alot of bridges with alot of people.

i mean what love and what type of sh*t was he expecting industry folks and friends and family to do?

i mean for crying out loud. dmx den turned and fued with his best friends,old school group members irv gotti,ja rule,jay-z,

make ememneis with his ex wife, sons, and old friends.

smoke up all his money. made bad finicnal decisions.

he even said on top 5 movie. when chris rock ask dmx what are you doing in here. and dmx what are you talking about I live in here.

3 meaning that dmx cannot stay out of trouble and he kept going to jail and messing his life up.

15 kids.

and kept spazzing out on folks.

To be honest i would of wipe my hands clean of X too.

dmx is a 50 year old grown a*s men. and it's only so many times i am going to help a n*gga out until i said your own your own.
That’s not his point though. Those people have the right to share the sentiments that you expressed. But when he’s gone don’t act like you didn’t have those sentiments. Either you had unconditional love for him or you didn’t. Don’t act like you did now that he’s gone to fit in or for buzz/clout. That’s all Swizz was saying.

I’m the end a man has to want to help himself first which is what your saying . But when that man comes to you for help via a record spin,feature or whatever and you turned your back on him, don’t act like you was in his corner to the end.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-08-2021 at 04:50 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '20        #18
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7575 7 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 classicrap1 said
imean dmx wasn't on swizz beatz 2007 hit album that money in the bank. and the one in 2018.

just saying.

ruff ryders ceo ain't give him or his family a share in the company?

just saying.

he wasn't on drag-on mixtapes and lastest projects.
Big Facts.. I know alot of ppl don't wanna say it but,,it's the truth!
+2   

1 month ago '18        #19
 nyctoneworleans said
Big Facts.. I know alot of ppl don't wanna say it but,,it's the truth!
i mean did the lox try to get him some help?

did styles p try to send him some free juices for life stuff to clean up his diet, and get him some healthy black seed oil. or organic sh*t he preaching.

you think since styles p is preaching this healthy lifestyle no junk food. no drugs and vegan sh*t.

he would of been the first one to tweet,instagram,facebook or tik tok or do a video of dmx. i want ot help you live longer,better and faster. please come down to yonkers. or email me.

i can hook you up with some free samples and goodies to help y
ou.

NOPE! JADAKISS TOO.

MATTER OF FACT I HARDLY NEVER SEE SWIZZ BEATZ ADVERTISING STYLES P AND JADAKISS JUCIES FOR LIFE.

sh*t. styles p trying to get other n*ggas into that. but not supposely his best firend and n*ggas who put yonkers on dmx?

Dmx would be the first celebrity. who i would be sending samples and trying to get his body healthy and clean too.

1 month ago '10        #20
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 102475 102 K  Slaps total: 11363 11 K
 mrobvious said
heres another song lyric for ya "how many times do i have to tell you rap n*ggas i have no friends"
+3   

1 month ago '20        #21
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18546 18 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
 trill jackson said
heres another song lyric for ya "how many times do i have to tell you rap n*ggas i have no friends"
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
 trill jackson said
you knkow what i find funny is on dmx reality show soul of a man. swizz beatz never went out there to arionza to help dmx get his mind clear.

2. wasn't driving bikes and those thangs that meek mill be driving.

and helping him.

dee and wahh was never out there too.

2. when ivana fix my life. ivana got in contact with dmx son to try and help him get a relationship with his oldest and others. and the son said he will not see dmx if ivana was not there because there so much bad blood between them based off how dmx treated his mother.

ivana try to get dmx and his son relationship heal.

and get him some help.

people hated ivana and said she was just trying to make dmx look bad.

1 month ago '18        #23
 Hold That said
Thatís not his point though. Those people have the right to share the sentiments that you expressed. But when heís gone donít act like you didnít have those sentiments. Either you had unconditional love for him or you didnít. Donít act like you did now that heís gone to fit in or for buzz/clout. Thatís all Swizz was saying.

Iím the end a man has to want to help himself first which is what your saying . But when that man comes to you for help via a record spin,feature or whatever and you turned your back on him, donít act like you was in his corner to the end.
you damn if you do. and you damn if you don't.

ou knkow what i find funny is on dmx reality show soul of a man. swizz beatz never went out there to arionza to help dmx get his mind clear.

2. wasn't driving bikes and those thangs that meek mill be driving.

and helping him.

dee and wahh was never out there too.

2. when ivana fix my life. ivana got in contact with dmx son to try and help him get a relationship with his oldest and others. and the son said he will not see dmx if ivana was not there because there so much bad blood between them based off how dmx treated his mother.

ivana try to get dmx and his son relationship heal.

and get him some help.

people hated ivana and said she was just trying to make dmx look bad.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  67
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  26
Goon on Trial for Double Murd3r Represents HIMSELF in Court! (Who Needs a Lawy..
238 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  19
Damn POLO G doing better numbers than everyone......washed Migos....
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Jun 14 - Maryland Police beat teenager unconscious for vaping.
120 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy