Need some videogame recommendations, been out the game really since the PS2 era

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+19  85
136 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '20        #1
403 page views
8 comments

Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 29497 29 K  Slaps total: 9528 9 K
Need some videogame recommendations, been out the game really since the PS2 era

I been out the game since the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era. Played a few PS3 and Xbox 360 games but nothing major. Brought a PS4 and only played GTA V and Spiderman on it image Brought a Switch and played Mario Odyssey, Doom, bomberman, and Zelda on it and it's fire but I been just not been buying games like that. this sweet beauty recently Saw this beautyimage
and Although its twice as much as a PS5 it can play Cyberpunk 2077 at 45FPS on low and 30 FPS on high so very demanding games, can emulate Switch perfectly, can emulate PS3 at 30 FPS and can emulate everything else in the past(Wiiu, PS3, PS2, Gamecube and prior) plus it's a portable PC so i'd say the value is there($300 off the bat because it can emulate the Switch perfectly, $200 cause it is a portable PC, $100 cause a device that can emulate up to the Dreamcast/N64/PS1 era is around that price and an extra $100 for the PS3 emulation although 30 FPS and Wii/Wiiu emulation which is butter smooth). With the fact that I can get games off of G2A and CDkeys for maaad cheap(I see some good as games even relatively new ones for under $5) I see myself getting back into gaming like I was back in the day. don't need 60 FPS honestly, as long as I'm above 30 FPS Im good and the vast majority of games will be around 40 or so maybe a little less and I like gaming on the go so this is perfect. I like racing games like Gran Turismo and Forza and NFS. What's the best new NFS game and Forza game? I wish there was a new Burnout game image I like FPS games but I honestly just need just one(when it comes to the COD, battlefield games) but the Overwatches, Left 4 Dead games I can take multiples of. I like Zombie shooters like Left 4 Dead. I guess the latest Halo game should be fine even if it isn't the best one, well what's the best one wait they have a collection of all of them I think so I'll just buy that. Yakuza is a dope game so just the best game like that/the best Yakuza game. Vanquish looked dope. I really fu*ked with Devil may cry heavy. Any recommendations? BTW I got a gaming PC but I ain't really been gaming on it like that but I will soon I feel image
+2   

best
worst
8 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
Props total: 29497 29 K  Slaps total: 9528 9 K
Bump

1 month ago '21        #3
Justin Igore 
Props total: 2510 2 K  Slaps total: 529 529
Cost too much for me. At that price I'd just get a console or mod my PC.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #4
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11091 11 K  Slaps total: 991 991
 Justin Igore said
Cost too much for me. At that price I'd just get a console or mod my PC.

Or even a strong laptop

1 month ago '18        #5
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14218 14 K  Slaps total: 16389 16 K
me too . i been out the game since ps2/gamecube days.

mk shaolin monks is the last new school game i beat.

i retired from gaming in 2015.

but if god allow me to live i am going to start back beating all the games from nes to wii on hte emulators.

I don't know baout the new games.

I still got to catch up and beat the wii,gamecube and ps2 games first.

1 month ago '18        #6
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 14218 14 K  Slaps total: 16389 16 K
from 2013 to 2015. i just completed my nes rom collection. beat 40 nes games.

now i am on the sega G. first game is mickey mouse.

1 month ago '18        #7
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6653 6 K  Slaps total: 1564 1 K
 classicrap1 said
from 2013 to 2015. i just completed my nes rom collection. beat 40 nes games.

now i am on the sega G. first game is mickey mouse.

1 month ago '09        #8
Final Boss 
Props total: 1234 1 K  Slaps total: 472 472
I been rocking with GTA V and RDR2 online modes lately. I like playing other games but keep finding myself falling back to those two. Also if you plan on playing online stay the fu*k away from pc, the online in most games is infested with modders and tryhards who pay for aimbot software. Just get yourself a new Xbox series X or ps5 and call it a day.

1 month ago '12        #9
Outcast Outlaw 
Props total: 5437 5 K  Slaps total: 477 477
Check out Zombie Army Trilogy and Earthfall if you like Left 4 Dead. Earthfall is very unpolished and low budget, questionable hit detection but we had fun with it. Doom 2016 is a great fast paced FPS. There's Devil May Cry 5 but I haven't played it yet. Mass Effect Trilogy is worth checking out. Solid action RPG game but though first one is my favorite, the gameplay is out of date.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Jun 14 - Maryland Police beat teenager unconscious for vaping.
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Harlem legendary battle rapper T Rex battles female and it goes left
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+139online now  15
Streets are REALLY done
149 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+58online now  14
Jun 14 - "Great resignation" wave coming for companies