DC couldíve won if they hired these dudes

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '19        #1
1206 page views
24 comments

blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19856 19 K  Slaps total: 3761 3 K
DC couldíve won if they hired these dudes

Bruce Timm

Hereís a list of stuff he made:

Batman the Animated Series

Batman Beyond

Justice League Unlimited

Or they couldíve brought back Paul Dini

Hereís a list of his work copied and pasted

Paul Dini (born August 7, 1957 in New York City) is a five-time Emmy award winning television producer of animated cartoons. He is best known as a producer and writer for several Warner Bros./DC Comics series, including Tiny Toon Adventures, Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, The New Batman/Superman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and Duck Dodgers. He also developed and scripted Krypto the Superdog and contributed scripts to many other shows (both for and outside WB), such as He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983) (a job he and fellow writer J. Michael Straczynski reportedly both disliked due to Executive Meddling), Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, Mister T, Dungeons & Dragons, Ewoks, The Transformers, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures, Animaniacs (he created Minerva Mink), Freakazoid!!, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Sym-Bionic Titan.
+19   

best
worst
24 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 24508 24 K  Slaps total: 2023 2 K
This been known
+13   

1 month ago '12        #3
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 8548 8 K  Slaps total: 2012 2 K
 blackadamwarloc said
Bruce Timm

Hereís a list of stuff he made:

Batman the Animated Series

Batman Beyond

Justice League Unlimited

Or they couldíve brought back Paul Dini

Hereís a list of his work copied and pasted

Paul Dini (born August 7, 1957 in New York City) is a five-time Emmy award winning television producer of animated cartoons. He is best known as a producer and writer for several Warner Bros./DC Comics series, including Tiny Toon Adventures, Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, The New Batman/Superman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and Duck Dodgers. He also developed and scripted Krypto the Superdog and contributed scripts to many other shows (both for and outside WB), such as He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983) (a job he and fellow writer J. Michael Straczynski reportedly both disliked due to Executive Meddling), Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, Mister T, Dungeons & Dragons, Ewoks, The Transformers, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures, Animaniacs (he created Minerva Mink), Freakazoid!!, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Sym-Bionic Titan.
It's crazy how much Henry Cavill sounds like that animated version of Superman. I first noticed it in MOS in the scene where he is hovering over the army before the turned himself in to the government
+2   

1 month ago '11        #4
darealvelle 
Props total: 17822 17 K  Slaps total: 812 812
We been saying this for years; actually decades.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #5
RickJamez 
Props total: 8738 8 K  Slaps total: 1612 1 K
I think it all fell down when Snyder left justice league 2 spend time with his family.
After that the studios moved on an made their own plans with the DC universe.
It really sucks well never see Snyders vision.
They did say they maybe gonna make an animated movie of the second and third justice league Snyders version.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #6
Ethernine 
Props total: 6419 6 K  Slaps total: 1671 1 K
 RickJamez said
I think it all fell down when Snyder left justice league 2 spend time with his family.
They did say they maybe gonna make an animated movie of the second and third justice league Snyders version.
Wait wtf dude sister k*lled her self didnít she ?

1 month ago '16        #7
Clever Endeavor 
Props total: 2673 2 K  Slaps total: 105 105
Paul Dini also wrote for Batman: Arkham Asylum & Batman: Arkham City. Classic Games!
+12   

1 month ago '19        #8
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 RickJamez said
Snyder was always trash

Man of Steel is garbage

Zach Snyder continued his vision in Batman v Superman

It was also garbage...

Yíall gotta let this Snyder narrative go...

1 month ago '19        #9
 Clever Endeavor said
Paul Dini also wrote for Batman: Arkham Asylum & Batman: Arkham City. Classic Games!
Paul Dini wouldíve saved they whole universe

I heard they didnít choose those guys because TV and movies ďarenít the sameĒ

We all see how that turned out

+5   

1 month ago '15        #10
RickJamez 
 Ethernine said
Wait wtf dude sister k*lled her self didn’t she ?
Something like that.
He also needed some family time with his kids and wife if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by RickJamez; 05-10-2021 at 02:17 AM..

1 month ago '15        #11
RickJamez 
 blackadamwarloc said
Snyder was always trash

Man of Steel is garbage

Zach Snyder continued his vision in Batman v Superman

It was also garbage...

Y’all gotta let this Snyder narrative go...
I'm not with that Marvel vs DC bs, as long as a movie amuses me I'm good.
IMO marvel has the lead over here but that doesn't say that DC can't make any good movies.
suicide squad en 3 little birds was trash.
Snyders version wasn't perfect but it was damn close.
I enjoyed the Snyder cut way more then the og version of JL
+1   

1 month ago '19        #12
 RickJamez said
I'm not with that Marvel vs DC bs, as long as a movie amuses me I'm good.
IMO marvel has the lead over here but that doesn't say that DC can't make any good movies.
suicide squad en 3 little birds was trash.
Snyders version wasn't perfect but it was damn close.
I enjoyed the Snyder cut way more then the og version of JL
thatís whatís up

I rather DC make good movies where Superman doesnít snap Zodís neck and cry about his mamma but we canít all win

Hopefully DC keeps buddy far away from future projects... that new James Gunn suicide Squad probably gonna be the best Superhero movie we get this year

1 month ago '14        #13
breezeus313 
Props total: 6758 6 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 Clever Endeavor said
this scene had me thinking my 360 was busted

+3   

1 month ago '16        #14
HoodrichMike 
Props total: 6089 6 K  Slaps total: 1196 1 K
 Ethernine said
I thought his young daughter passed away
+2   

1 month ago '15        #15
He Hate Me 
Props total: 40182 40 K  Slaps total: 3690 3 K
DC only winning if they played into the Batman universe more.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #16
Inglewood's Own 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 48 48
good post. DC will be fine if they continue to go the mature route like the Harley Quinn show on hbo max.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #17
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35056 35 K  Slaps total: 892 892
The problem with the DC movies is that they needed someone who loved the source material who could also craft an original story for the big screen. And that someone would need to have final say with the backing of the higher ups. Timm and Dini fit the bill except they're only tv people like someone else already mentioned. WB has comic book people overlooking their films but it seems like they roll over for whatever WB execs want.

Nolan's trilogy had it's flaws but he fits that description and those films were all universally praised.

The problem with MoS was that it wasn't a Superman movie. It was trying to be Batman with super powers except there was no catalyst for Clark to give a sh*t about helping other people. Bruce declares war on the mob run city that he k*lled his parents. But why does friendless emo loner Clark give a sh*t about anyone besides his parents? The same people that continue to shun him after he saves their lives? Then his parents who constantly chastise him about using his powers. His father died instead of letting Clark save him. Then if you except that he just loves people, he destroys Metropolis k*lling thousands f*ghting Zod instead of knocking him into space

Give Snyder Batman instead of Superman and the DCU would have been better off
+1   

1 month ago '13        #18
hoodnurd 
Props total: 1941 1 K  Slaps total: 371 371
I’m watching b:as right now I forgot how hard this show went.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #19
dablakkman 
Props total: 1152 1 K  Slaps total: 421 421
 Vince McMahon said
The problem with the DC movies is that they needed someone who loved the source material who could also craft an original story for the big screen. And that someone would need to have final say with the backing of the higher ups. Timm and Dini fit the bill except they're only tv people like someone else already mentioned. WB has comic book people overlooking their films but it seems like they roll over for whatever WB execs want.

Nolan's trilogy had it's flaws but he fits that description and those films were all universally praised.

The problem with MoS was that it wasn't a Superman movie. It was trying to be Batman with super powers except there was no catalyst for Clark to give a sh*t about helping other people. Bruce declares war on the mob run city that he k*lled his parents. But why does friendless emo loner Clark give a sh*t about anyone besides his parents? The same people that continue to shun him after he saves their lives? Then his parents who constantly chastise him about using his powers. His father died instead of letting Clark save him. Then if you except that he just loves people, he destroys Metropolis k*lling thousands f*ghting Zod instead of knocking him into space

Give Snyder Batman instead of Superman and the DCU would have been better off
You forgot about the conversation with Jor-El. That reinforced everything his adopted Earth parents taught him. That's why he gave a damn. Zod wasn't just going to let Superman fly him to space. Zod wanted to cause as much destruction as possible, especially after Superman destroyed the Krypton clones.

Last edited by dablakkman; 05-10-2021 at 02:30 PM..

1 month ago '12        #20
cal classick 
Props total: 39256 39 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
 hoodnurd said
Iím watching b:as right now I forgot how hard this show went.
I rewatched it on hbo max back in January & February. The show is just as amazing today as it was in the 90s when I was a kid.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #21
hoodnurd 
Props total: 1941 1 K  Slaps total: 371 371
 cal classick said
I rewatched it on hbo max back in January & February. The show is just as amazing today as it was in the 90s when I was a kid.
yeah thats where im watching it too, i thought the show would be behind me but it holds up. i left off at where batman was f*ghting the ninja in japan.

1 month ago '14        #22
Bill Wallace  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25191 25 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
 Ethernine said
 RickJamez said
Something like that.
He also needed some family time with his kids and wife if I'm not mistaken.
 HoodrichMike said
I thought his young daughter passed away

His daughter committed suicide...thats why he left Justice League.

1 month ago '20        #23
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16365 16 K  Slaps total: 2715 2 K
You just watched that Nerdstalgic video huh bruh?

1 month ago '04        #24
JFamis 
Props total: 10637 10 K  Slaps total: 1366 1 K
Doubtful. Seems like after WW84, the expectation is for DC to have a perfect track record like Marvel. All the goodwill the previous four movies brought was undone. These guys’ animated movies these days are hardly great. The animated k*lling Joke movie is probably worse than anything in the DCEU.

1 month ago '07        #25
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24230 24 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 Inglewood's Own said
good post. DC will be fine if they continue to go the mature route like the Harley Quinn show on hbo max.
When is season 3 coming?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  28
Joel Embiid's reaction when Simmons passed up wide open dunk
129 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+76online now  22
Creepiest thing you ever experienced?
256 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+69online now  17
I've been addicted to P0RN for 20 years mane!!!!
183 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Kevin McCall gets ready to throw hands on the Kraig Smith podcast
38 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy