Real story behind A.I. Practice rant

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '20        #1
1132 page views
25 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x116
Props total: 64826 64 K  Slaps total: 14208 14 K
Real story behind A.I. Practice rant

Media really makes their own narratives im just hearing about this in 2021 smh.
+30   

best
worst
25 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 9381 9 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
It’s crazy how the prevailing narrative for this was ALWAYS wrong. No one attempted to correct it or speak up, sh*t is strange
+16   

1 month ago '09        #3
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 10798 10 K  Slaps total: 2591 2 K
 MomsDigMe said
It’s crazy how the prevailing narrative for this was ALWAYS wrong. No one attempted to correct it or speak up, sh*t is strange
Black and from the hood so you demonize. Nba does it too til this day. Thats why the sh*t on Harden and let Rodgers slide for the same things
+5   

1 month ago '15        #4
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15579 15 K  Slaps total: 1921 1 K
He actually said this in the interview.

He was also talking about how they were talking about signing an extension (him being the franchise player)

It was already known, but as i said, the NBA media is the worst of all sports.
+7   

1 month ago '06        #5
servesurite 
Props total: 4384 4 K  Slaps total: 498 498

+2   

1 month ago '20        #6
finding formula 
Props total: 1761 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 faceoffizhere said
Black and from the hood so you demonize. Nba does it too til this day. Thats why the sh*t on Harden and let Rodgers slide for the same things
SAS was shooting his mouth off about Harden fu*king over SIlas being a first time black head coach. Iverson didn't to any favors for numerous black head coaches either, he wasn't going to mention that, wonder why. Everybody has some bias reporting sh*t

The reason for AI going extra during the rant, came out shortly after the fact, it's never been a secret. Most people just take it as a joke at this point. Iverson was skipping/ showing up late for practices before, during, and after this ordeal anyway. He didn't show up for the Iconic Slam cover either lol
+4   

1 month ago '14        #7
MomsDigMe 
 faceoffizhere said
Of course the media is unfair with a lot of these guys but we also gotta be honest about the things they do... AI is my favorite player ever and my childhood idol but he was always in some sh*t; always arguing with and cursing out coaches, always late to practice (or not showing up at all), even had multiple run-ins with the law.

We gotta stop making excuses for grown men, these n*ggas have a lot to do with the narratives surrounding them
+2   

1 month ago '11        #8
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21095 21 K  Slaps total: 2817 2 K
i didn't know
+1   

1 month ago '09        #9
faceoffizhere 
 finding formula said
SAS was shooting his mouth off about Harden fu*king over SIlas being a first time black head coach. Iverson didn't to any favors for numerous black head coaches either, he wasn't going to mention that, wonder why. Everybody has some bias reporting sh*t

The reason for AI going extra during the rant, came out shortly after the fact, it's never been a secret. Most people just take it as a joke at this point. Iverson was skipping/ showing up late for practices before, during, and after this ordeal anyway. He didn't show up for the Iconic Slam cover either lol
Nah they banned du rags and baggy clothes and made n*ggas wear suits and sweaters when AI played. Tried to make folks cover tats too and talked sh*t about cornrows too.

1 month ago '05        #10
Bx_Bomberz 
Props total: 24902 24 K  Slaps total: 6750 6 K
 MomsDigMe said
nothing is crazy about these sensationalized "narratives"

its actually the same old boring sh*t...
'

u disagree?

1 month ago '05        #11
Bx_Bomberz 
Props total: 24902 24 K  Slaps total: 6750 6 K
twisting of words is still "crazy" to yall in 2021?

1 month ago '21        #12
King856 
Props total: 6404 6 K  Slaps total: 2602 2 K
 faceoffizhere said
2 post in and thread went full retard.

You can’t help it tho. You wake up and see a victim in the mirror.

1 month ago '21        #13
King856 
 MomsDigMe said
Of course the media is unfair with a lot of these guys but we also gotta be honest about the things they do... AI is my favorite player ever and my childhood idol but he was always in some sh*t; always arguing with and cursing out coaches, always late to practice (or not showing up at all), even had multiple run-ins with the law.

We gotta stop making excuses for grown men, these n*ggas have a lot to do with the narratives surrounding them
This right here.

Love AI but he was far from innocent

1 month ago '11        #14
Cosmo Kramer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24682 24 K  Slaps total: 521 521
“you gotta practice what you preach cause one day even Allen Iverson is going to have to Answer for himself”

1 month ago '20        #15
finding formula 
Props total: 1761 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 faceoffizhere said
Nah they banned du rags and baggy clothes and made n*ggas wear suits and sweaters when AI played. Tried to make folks cover tats too and talked sh*t about cornrows too.
That wasn't just because of AI as much as people want to think that. That's a long a*s discussion though. Stern is the reason these players make as much money as they do nowadays, regardless if we liked his policies or not.

And AI had his own brand, similar to Barkley, as being the anti PC/ Establishment guy. U remember the I'm not a role model commercials from Chuck, , they pushed AI the same way. People want to change the narrative, but lot's of people that loved AI in the early 2000's hated Kobe. Kobe was looked at as a square, snitch, unrelatable to urban crowd, etc etc. Dude spoke multiple lanquages, didn't go to clubs, was the face of mickey D's. The media wasn't pushing that Kobe went to Rucker Park after all the success he had either.

AI had the label of being more competitive then Kobe though from the media lol. That sh*t gets left out when people want to create a narrative though.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #16
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 70784 70 K  Slaps total: 14444 14 K
Ai had 5 different coaches in 4 seasons, he was a cancer with a rewritten legacy

1 month ago '14        #17
MomsDigMe 
 Bx_bomberz said
nothing is crazy about these sensationalized "narratives"

its actually the same old boring sh*t...
'

u disagree?
It’s crazy how long it took for people to find out the truth, I’m not sure what you’re asking exactly?

1 month ago '07        #18
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30796 30 K  Slaps total: 14712 14 K
 finding formula said
That wasn't just because of AI as much as people want to think that. That's a long a*s discussion though. Stern is the reason these players make as much money as they do nowadays, regardless if we liked his policies or not.

And AI had his own brand, similar to Barkley, as being the anti PC/ Establishment guy. U remember the I'm not a role model commercials from Chuck, , they pushed AI the same way. People want to change the narrative, but lot's of people that loved AI in the early 2000's hated Kobe. Kobe was looked at as a square, snitch, unrelatable to urban crowd, etc etc. Dude spoke multiple lanquages, didn't go to clubs, was the face of mickey D's. The media wasn't pushing that Kobe went to Rucker Park after all the success he had either.

AI had the label of being more competitive then Kobe though from the media lol. That sh*t gets left out when people want to create a narrative though.
More competitive? Hell no. I think you mean he played harder. Kobe was known for loving practice more than some regular season games he was super competitive, AI didn't care for sh*t but the games.

1 month ago '15        #19
KoolKai  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 35985 35 K  Slaps total: 6389 6 K
This isn't new news ESPN is just a piece of sh*t and decided to cut the interview.

Diehard Iverson fans mention this story all the time, it's also in his documentary.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #20
FrankCastro1731 
Props total: 22165 22 K  Slaps total: 2011 2 K
SB .640 #21 (0)
The devils went crazy in this thread smfh

1 month ago '17        #21
chillyboy 
Props total: 1444 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
Don Trip - Allen Iverson

1 month ago '09        #22
faceoffizhere 
 King856 said
2 post in and thread went full retard.

You can’t help it tho. You wake up and see a victim in the mirror.
It's real sh*t tho you probably one of those "I don't see color folks" I'm acknowledging it happens never said I let it effect me tho.

1 month ago '18        #23
ordoabchao 
Props total: 22086 22 K  Slaps total: 4790 4 K
 faceoffizhere said
GFOH

Harden's a fat piece of sh*t that had an entire team built around him, from the coaches to the players to the schemes, FAILED, then bailed out when he realized he'd have to take responsibility.

AROD's very beef is that the team refused to build around him properly.

This one ain't about race, but character.

1 month ago '21        #24
King856 
 faceoffizhere said
It's real sh*t tho you probably one of those "I don't see color folks" I'm acknowledging it happens never said I let it effect me tho.
Still went full retard by blaming the nba then bringing up a football player.

Full retard

1 month ago '04        #25
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 8280 8 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
 faceoffizhere said
You do realize they didnt start that sh*t until the malice in the palace happened.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
75 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+144online now  25
Video inside If Juice was made by Pixar
97 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+128online now  9
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy