Legendary Podcast on the way: Joe budden x No jumper podcast coming soon

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #1
1387 page views
35 comments

LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 22529 22 K  Slaps total: 3071 3 K
Legendary Podcast on the way: Joe budden x No jumper podcast coming soon

Adam be asking some weird a*s questions so this about to be crazy bruh lmaooo
+8   

best
worst
35 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7062 7 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
dayum
+1   

1 month ago '15        #3
Bundilero 
Props total: 1429 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
Probably not legendary, but a good watch to see what he asks him
+7   

1 month ago '15        #4
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 56412 56 K  Slaps total: 7414 7 K
In before Joe buren calls Adam a culture vulture and wifing up a hoe who does pr0n

Last edited by isthistobe; 05-07-2021 at 08:55 AM..
+6   

1 month ago '18        #5
S-Class 
Props total: 77467 77 K  Slaps total: 7289 7 K
I’ll check it out

Joe wildin out lately
+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 50452 50 K  Slaps total: 10994 10 K
I dont want to hear this.

A podcaster interviewing another podcaster seems wildly lame.

1 month ago '18        #7
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 53795 53 K  Slaps total: 18144 18 K
fu*k nojumper he's nxt to vlad scum a*s. No watch for me.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #8
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 1772 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
After all the culture vulture talk people still go on his show from dame to now Joe. Just doesn’t make much sense to me but business is business I guess.
+10   

1 month ago '05        #9
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4603 4 K  Slaps total: 1365 1 K
Im rockin

1 month ago '16        #10
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75787 75 K  Slaps total: 3690 3 K
Hmmmm

1 month ago '10        #11
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22806 22 K  Slaps total: 6705 6 K
Gotta be honest here...I'm getting a little tired of "podcaster" being a job...this is just two men sitting there talking about sh*t...I mean it's a little entertaining but "legendary" is never the word I'd use to describe something like this...
+11   

1 month ago '05        #12
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4603 4 K  Slaps total: 1365 1 K
 SnowFleury said
Gotta be honest here...I'm getting a little tired of "podcaster" being a job...this is just two men sitting there talking about sh*t...I mean it's a little entertaining but "legendary" is never the word I'd use to describe something like this...

1 month ago '21        #13
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 1451 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
jerk the dog bout to be in questioned

1 month ago '10        #14
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11554 11 K  Slaps total: 1043 1 K
 S-Class said
Iíll check it out

Joe wildin out lately
n*gga realized he put to much faith in rory and mal and he got to branch out
+1   

1 month ago '18        #15
S-Class 
 bunun said
n*gga realized he put to much faith in rory and mal and he got to branch out
Itís not their fault he became extra PC and corny. Plus Iím pretty sure whatever issues they had was Joe fault. Plus his branching out moves been trash. Two trash a*s female podcasts. He need to get some n*ggas thatís gonna keep it 1000 and give them a slot on the network
+4   

1 month ago '18        #16
S-Class 
 Eternal Outlaw said
After all the culture vulture talk people still go on his show from dame to now Joe. Just doesnít make much sense to me but business is business I guess.
Because n*ggas just say these buzzwords because itís the in thing to do at the time. Imagine blaming the interviewer for n*ggas talking too much about their crimes.
+5   

1 month ago '06        #17
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 149717 149 K  Slaps total: 15496 15 K
Fires I'm watching my first no juniper interview

1 month ago '15        #18
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 1772 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
 S-Class said
Because n*ggas just say these buzzwords because itís the in thing to do at the time. Imagine blaming the interviewer for n*ggas talking too much about their crimes.
You have a valid point
+2   

1 month ago '18        #19
Most Palone 
Props total: 13556 13 K  Slaps total: 1011 1 K
 Eternal Outlaw said
After all the culture vulture talk people still go on his show from dame to now Joe. Just doesnít make much sense to me but business is business I guess.
n*ggas donít stand on what they say anymore

Remember everyone wanted doja cat cancelled

All she had to was clap her fat a*s in n*ggas faces and they forgot about it the next day
+3   

1 month ago '21        #20
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 799 799  Slaps total: 255 255
A legend moves the culture toward. These two don’t. Respectfully.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #21
fallinginpie 
Props total: 8455 8 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
 S-Class said
They are usually mad at anyone who gets more views. Dame gets mad because burned all his bridges and joe is usually mad just to be mad lol
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
S-Class 
 fallinginpie said
They are usually mad at anyone who gets more views. Dame gets mad because burned all his bridges and joe is usually mad just to be mad lol
n*ggas be having their own personal vendettas or agendas and hide it under the guise of “defending the culture”

Then the followers jump on board. Why should I stop watching vlad interviews because some dumbasses wanna discuss crimes in detail on a platform that will get hundreds of thousands of views ?

Last edited by S-Class; 05-07-2021 at 09:02 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
fallinginpie 
 S-Class said
n*ggas be having their own personal vendettas or agendas and hide it under the guise of ďdefending the cultureĒ

Then the followers jump on board. Why should I stop watching vlad interviews because some dumbasses wanna discuss crimes in detail on a platform that will get hundreds of thousands of views ?
Thats how it always been man. Look at the Monique situation with Netflix, she tried to come at Charlemagne for not backing up her bullsh*t by trying to turn into a black man vs black woman thing. Same as meg and tory. Meg tried to use black women against black men. I partake in none of these things because its not organic and its usually some non-sense behind it. I never liked the term "sheep" but as I got older, I really realized that most people are. Most people's only purpose is to be used by others to further their agenda.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #24
S-Class 
 fallinginpie said
Thats how it always been man. Look at the Monique situation with Netflix, she tried to come at Charlemagne for not backing up her bullsh*t by trying to turn into a black man vs black woman thing. Same as meg and tory. Meg tried to use black women against black men. I partake in none of these things because its not organic and its usually some non-sense behind it. I never liked the term "sheep" but as I got older, I really realized that most people are. Most people's only purpose is to be used by others to further their agenda.
All facts . Because weíre aware of this we just gotta be the shepherds to lead the sheep in the direction that furthers our own agendas.

Itís like some 3rd eye sh*t fr , like you can look at BX for instance and see what type of posts triggers people and then think why it triggers them and then you can see how easily people are being controlled from every angle
+1   

1 month ago '17        #25
fallinginpie 
 S-Class said
All facts . Because weíre aware of this we just gotta be the shepherds to lead the sheep in the direction that furthers our own agendas.

Itís like some 3rd eye sh*t fr , like you can look at BX for instance and see what type of posts triggers people and then think why it triggers them and then you can see how easily people are being controlled from every angle
I say this all the time lol look at a lil nas x posts numbers compared to a "artist appreciation" post. n*ggaz arguing with trolls as if they dont know their trolls. Grown a*s people(I a*sume). Stay out the way. The lanes being occupied aren't for us and you will crash out trying to point people in the right direction. This why I'm an animals person because most people are straight trash lol its a hive mind where everyone wants to be like everyone else. We are in a society where an "influencer" is making 6 figures. Grown people living above their means for their 600 IG followers. I can't relate anymore
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  50
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  27
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta