Peter Quinn appreciation thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '04        #1
288 page views
5 comments

jsmooth-117 
Props total: 37767 37 K  Slaps total: 3789 3 K
Peter Quinn appreciation thread

Let's give it up for one of the dopest supporting actors on one of the best shows of all time.

Hands down my favorite scene
+4   

best
worst
5 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
aftrmath 
Props total: 1908 1 K  Slaps total: 63 63

Was bummed that Brody had to go and then when Quinn died I lost interest in Homeland almost completely.

1 month ago '17        #3
Maladar 
Props total: 3101 3 K  Slaps total: 1637 1 K
It wasn't right at all how he went out. I did not like that one bit. Of all people he was the one that they got all fu*ked up.

Good show tho.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #4
thegod 
Props total: 7190 7 K  Slaps total: 273 273
n*gga went out bad for that self centered chick, even after she almost k*lled his a*s and left him all mentally and physically fu*ked up
[spoiler - click to view]

Mad good ones died trying to hold her down...all for her to put someone elses life at right after. Rip

1 month ago '04        #5
jsmooth-117  OP
Props total: 37767 37 K  Slaps total: 3789 3 K
 thegod said
n*gga went out bad for that self centered chick, even after she almost k*lled his a*s and left him all mentally and physically fu*ked up

Mad good ones died trying to hold her down...all for her to put someone elses life at right after. Rip

Yea bro, Carrie's pu**y must be made of Gold B because sold a lot of muh fu*kas out.

I still don't know how Saul stood by her for all those years especially having not smash or doing anything remotely s*xual.

P.S Not sure why i wrapped spoiler tags around that sh*t. The shows have been out forever and whoever hasn't seen it should be SOL.

1 month ago '04        #6
thegod 
Props total: 7190 7 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 jsmooth-117 said
Yea bro, Carrie's pu**y must be made of Gold B because sold a lot of muh fu*kas out.

I still don't know how Saul stood by her for all those years especially having not smash or doing anything remotely s*xual.

P.S Not sure why i wrapped spoiler tags around that sh*t. The shows have been out forever and whoever hasn't seen it should be SOL.
Yeah, her crazy a*s had to have that top notch b/c these dudes were doing all types of sh*t for this bi*ch.

I hate coming into a thread about a show I havent seen even if its old, just to see what n*ggas are saying, and catch a spoiler lmao. I dont be mad if its an old a*s show b/c its my own fault for coming in the thread lol, but since I hate knowing sh*t about a show I might watch, I try and hide major spoilers for anyone like me haha.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  65
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  20
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
128 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-36online now  19
Image(s) inside The Real Mt. Rushmore of Atlanta Hip-Hop
314 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-37online now  16
Image(s) inside Lil Baby’s Face When Charlemagne Tha God Mentioned The Migos #YouTubeV..
137 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy