Shudder Releases Trailer For George A. Romero's The Amusement Park

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-53  57
41 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '18        #1
415 page views
6 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x90
Props total: 113733 113 K  Slaps total: 5223 5 K
Shudder Releases Trailer For George A. Romero's The Amusement Park

"Shudder will release George A. Romero's lost film The Amusement Park this summer. The film will debut on June 8th, part of their "Summer of Chills" line-up, which will debut twelve films in twelve weeks. The film was recently discovered, having been completed 46 years ago by the iconic horror director. The film was restored by the George A. Romero Foundation and produced by Suzanne Desrocher-Romero. Shudder released a trailer for the film today, and you can watch it down below.

The Amusement Park Synopsis

"An elderly gentleman goes for what he a*sumes will be an ordinary day at the amusement park, only to find himself in the middle of a hellish nightmare instead. Shot by George A. Romero between Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead, The Amusement Park is a bleak, haunting allegory where the attractions and distractions of an amusement park stand-in for the many abuses that the elderly face in society. 4K digital restoration commissioned by the George A. Romero Foundation and carried out by IndieCollect."

"Shudder's 'Summer of Chills' offers something for everyone with a fantastic line-up of new premieres every week, on top of the best library of curated streaming horror films anywhere," said Craig Engler, Shudder's General Manager. "We're especially excited to have the premiere of legendary director George A. Romero's lost film The Amusement Park, a must-see piece of cinema history, exclusively on Shudder."

visit this link https://bleedingcool.com/ .. ailer-shudder/
+4   

best
worst
6 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21946 21 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K

+3   

1 month ago '14        #3
breezeus313 
Props total: 6654 6 K  Slaps total: 420 420
Lost film? more like a film he didn't want out
I can't imagine making a whole feature film and saying I will put this in a closet and forget about it
+3   

1 month ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59173 59 K  Slaps total: 4745 4 K
sh*t looks wack..
+4   

1 month ago '04        #5
ghengis 
Props total: 12155 12 K  Slaps total: 376 376

1 month ago '06        #6
mrpriest469 
Props total: 1380 1 K  Slaps total: 117 117
Ass cheeks to the 10th power

1 month ago '04        #7
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7068 7 K  Slaps total: 2909 2 K
gotta give it up to shudder though, they saw a lane and now having weekly premiere's that's kinda impressive man.

and then a deal like this, if you in to cinema and especially horror, then this is a must see film for many. i'm not big on horror but i'm aware of the impact george A romero is said to have, like sh*t Call of Duty did a whole season DLC pack based around him and his style... i wouldn't have known his name if it wasn't for call of duty, even though i've seen many of his films without knowing

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Jun 12 - Tax refunds and stimulus checks delayed by identity fraud crossfire
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Article inside Sorry, Bootleggers The Air Jordan 1 Is Now An Officially Registered..
78 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Y'all Remember They Told Us This Dude k*lled Himself
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  10
Article inside The Wire - Method Man a*s Randy's Dad???
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy